02-18-2021, 07:42 AM
and FORD is not here!

ROTH MARINE
02-18-2021, 10:53 AM
RIP

Rot IN Piss

Seshmeister
02-18-2021, 06:17 PM
I hear they are burying him abroad - he always wanted to be stiff in the Dominican Republic.

Terry
02-18-2021, 07:37 PM
Won't miss the guy in the least.

One less asshole for the world to contend with; even though in the grand scheme of things [Limbaugh] was a relatively unimportant asshole - much less important than either he or his Dittoheads thought he ever was - it's a net positive that he has died. A shallow man who got off on making other people miserable. Hardly an anomaly, but...whatever. Megadittoes!!

Seshmeister
02-18-2021, 08:29 PM
Well at least he inspired me to write an actual joke for once. :)

In a similar vein this amused me I hope it's real...

https://i.ibb.co/X3DQZDW/thatcher.jpg (https://ibb.co/HxCSDCK)

Terry
02-18-2021, 09:57 PM
Poor old Maggie.

Heartless Tory, yet oddly many are sentimental about her.

Nickdfresh
02-18-2021, 10:33 PM
Racist, misogynist and ironic-homophobe drug addict and sex tourist...

And then, there were his bad points...

Nitro Express
02-19-2021, 03:42 AM
Rush was a driven egomaniac who found his niche. He loved his cigars and celebrated how in your face they where. Basically the guy killed himself with his own ego. He was fucking Rush Limbaugh and he was going to smoke the best hand rolled torpedos of tobacco leaf he could get. The guy celebrated smoking as much as he celebrated his conservatism and capitalist whit. Rush enjoyed himself to the grave. Hope the good smokes were worth it.

twonabomber
02-19-2021, 04:55 PM
I dunno. Never listened to him. Not my style.

Nitro Express
02-19-2021, 07:19 PM

I rented a car in the early 90’s and Rush was on the radio. It was the first time I heard him. His show was more gags and jingles in those days. It was one big monologue and was pretty funny. Rush made fun of people and current events. He wasn’t the Republican cheerleader or political pundit then. More like a more mild Howard Stern with some Doctor Dimento thrown in.

But I pictured Rush as a over weight character with long grey hair and a beard who chain smoked cigarettes in some low lit studio with grease and ketchup stains on his shirt. When I saw what he looked like I’m like holy shit! This guy wears expensive suits and ties. He sounds like such a slob on radio.

Kristy
02-19-2021, 08:15 PM
and FORD is not here!

And that's a bad, how? If slave FORD were here, he'd be posting video after shit video of Puke Yuger and the rest of his pseudo-left fucknutters celebrating the death of that F A T fuck. Slave FORD has destroyed all that was once pure about the Homoerotic Army by his Puke Yuger affirmations that seem to apply to nobody but him.

ELVIS
02-20-2021, 06:50 PM
Rush was an entertainer, period...

He was good, and I thought he was really good throughout the 90s, after that I lost interest...

I remember FORD being hard on him during his admitted Oxy abuse...

The thing I don't like is how conservatives who identify as christians have adopted his points of view...

FORD
03-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Well, better late than never to jump into this thread, I guess....

Sorry I missed the celebration of Mush's passing with y'all. I passed my condolences on to Satan so he could give them to Mush in person.

While he always was full of ridiculous right wing bullshit, he was at least entertaining radio in the early days. Used to drive a delivery van and the damned thing only had an AM radio in it. Worse than that, it only picked up two radio stations, so my "choices" were right wing talk radio or "cry in your beer" country. I went with the one that wouldn't put me to sleep while driving. So I was a regular - albeit reluctant - listener in Mush's early days. I laughed at his Clinton obsession and some of the other idiotic things he said. But at least he said it with humor back then.

The Oxycontin addiction turned that humor to pure hatred. And then he was completely unlistenable. And built the foundation that the likes of Hannity, the Savage Weiner, and all the FAUX/NewsMax/OAN idiots have turned into a hate media machine..... eventually fueling the propaganda for the PNAC wars, and all the shit we saw from the Orange Imbecile & his Q-Anus/MAGAtt cult over the last 4 years.

Suppose it's fitting that he lived long enough to see Cheeto lose and to watch the coup attempt of January 6 fail. I don't know who Satan gave him for a roomate down there in Hell, but I hope there's a place there for Hillary when she eventually arrives. It would be a fitting eternal punishment for both. :gulp:

ppg960
03-11-2021, 05:41 PM

Me either- total asshat right wing tard.