PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine Anyone?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nickdfresh
02-24-2021, 08:42 PM
I got shot 1 of the Pfizer and shot 2 is due mid-next-month. No big deal but have felt a bit tired for a couple days..

twonabomber
02-24-2021, 08:48 PM
You can have mine...

Kristy
02-24-2021, 09:57 PM
You can have mine...

Why is that? Don't want the "gubermunt" placing nanobots inside your pea brain so they can track to on your way to a FEMA camp?

twonabomber
02-25-2021, 04:20 AM
I'm no conspiracy theorist. I don't believe "we are all in this together!" Just not interested in getting it.

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 06:35 AM
You can have mine...

It was literally the quickest, easiest jab I've ever had.

My friend is sort of a conspiracy theorist and says things that would make Von Helen blush like a schoolgirl. But he got COVID-19 and was borderline on going to the hospital after having a family history of heart disease.

I can't wait for the second shot and to have 98.9% immunity from severe symptoms or death...

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 06:40 AM
Meanwhile the big, fat 60-something that gave him and his family COVID barely had any symptoms...

And with the new UK/Cali/Brazilian/South African strains coming, you're insane not to get it!

Von Halen
02-25-2021, 07:28 AM
I got shot 1 of the Pfizer and shot 2 is due mid-next-month. No big deal but have felt a bit demented for a couple years..

Fixed it for you.

Why did you get your shot already Nick? Did you cut in line?

twonabomber
02-25-2021, 09:31 AM
Fixed it for you.

Why did you get your shot already Nick? Did you cut in line?

Is his last name Cuomo? :D

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 09:31 AM
Nope. I am a veteran and they reached out to me last Saturday morning...

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 09:33 AM
Is his last name Cuomo? :D

Damn you son'abitch! :D

Never voted for him though sometimes the Cuomo hate here is just as weird as his vaguely apparent douchyness...

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 09:34 AM
Nope. I am a veteran and they reached out to me last Saturday morning...

My parents are getting it this weekend, and I guess the secret is to wake up at 4AM and go online to reserve a spot...

Kristy
02-25-2021, 09:36 AM
I'm no conspiracy theorist. I don't believe "we are all in this together!" Just not interested in getting it.

Of course not. But that is irrelevant to getting the vaccine

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 09:52 AM
It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...

Von Halen
02-25-2021, 10:01 AM
It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...

Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.

Kristy
02-25-2021, 10:14 AM
Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.

Poor Von. Q broke his brain.

Von Halen
02-25-2021, 10:31 AM
Poor Von. Q broke his brain.

I have zero idea what this "Q" shit is, you dopes keep talking about. Seems you are much more invested in the fantasy world, than I am.

ZahZoo
02-25-2021, 01:09 PM
Hoping things progress with getting more shots into arms... I plan to get vaccinated when available.

Right now, it's about the only thing in life that I'm not old enough to qualify for...

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 06:24 PM

Well you heard it on Tick Tok you fag!!

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 06:24 PM
I have zero idea what this "Q" shit is, you dopes keep talking about. Seems you are much more invested in the fantasy world, than I am.

Tell us all about it, Von Anon!~!~!

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 06:26 PM
Nickdouchenozzle even jumped in front of his parents to get his vaccine first. What an ungrateful fuck they raised.

That's not how it works, retard. I'm the one that got them the appt at a fucking grocery store to begin with.

Maybe your anal warts can qualify as an existing condition?

twonabomber
02-25-2021, 06:57 PM

I thought the mask was protecting me? Now I'm cuntfused.

I'll be okay. If I didn't catch the Chinese Sneeze after the summer I had, then I'm not going to catch it. I still think I had it early last year anyways.

Kristy
02-25-2021, 07:51 PM

I'll be okay. If I didn't catch the Chinese Sneeze after the summer I had, then I'm not going to catch it. I still think I had it early last year anyways.

More Q broke brain racism.

Von Halen
02-25-2021, 08:29 PM
Nick and Kristy, sitting in a tree....neither getting laid....EVER!

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 09:57 PM
Nick and Kristy, sitting in a tree....neither getting laid....EVER!

From the pussy-vax king. Even whores run from you unless you asxphiate them first.

Nickdfresh
02-25-2021, 10:04 PM

No offense dude but Jesus and fuck do you need basic fucking Mr. Fcking Wizard science lessons? The mask more so protects others not you, their masks mainly protect you.

Then get an antibody test. If you've had it it is recommended that you get 1 of the 2 shot vaxes as a booster. I mean you seem to give a fuck about your health in every other aspect but the pandemic?

Seshmeister
02-25-2021, 11:31 PM

This was the data for the original strain, the most common ones now are 70% higher.

https://radiomilwaukee-wordpress-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/26055322/2-Image-from-iOS-19.jpg

twonabomber
02-26-2021, 04:37 AM
I mean you seem to give a fuck about your health in every other aspect but the pandemic?

Yeah. Being I'm not where I was three years ago I don't feel I am at that much risk. Not diabetic, not hypertensive...I'm good.

ZahZoo
02-26-2021, 07:21 AM
Sesh's example is more accurate... but if you need a different perspective...

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/108011961_1811803345628953_3114198990692654558_o.j pg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=3&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=GZzlGVL8QRkAX-qXGNl&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=8a6251d2d999ded14d3b42339ddb7df4&oe=605F49FD

Seshmeister
02-26-2021, 10:53 AM
Yeah. Being I'm not where I was three years ago I don't feel I am at that much risk. Not diabetic, not hypertensive...I'm good.

People get caught up with the death percentages like for example you have a 98% chance of surviving COVID. Firstly I'm not that keen on anything that has a 1 in 50 chance of killing me but also remember that is the chance of it killing you quickly. Plenty of people are dying months later because they have been weakened.

Also like most illnesses what doesn't kill you doesn't make you stronger it makes you weaker for some time if not permanently. People your age and fitness often struggle for months afterwards the rates are numbers more like 1 in 7.

Finally what if another strain comes along that kills 20% of people your age? Or 40%?

Seshmeister
02-26-2021, 11:00 AM
BTW The Chinese Sneeze isn't a great nickname since sneezing isn't usually a symptom.

Even Kung Flu is better than that. :)

Kristy
02-26-2021, 12:02 PM
I CANNOT wait until it's MY TURN to get the vaccine. I'm going to take it up the ass BDSM style until that juju juice inoculates me from the COVID for...welll....a while I'm guessing. Anyhoo, then I can smoke my dope (again) in the name of FREEDOM without some cocksucker being all concerned about my coughing. Bring on the dose(s), motherfuckers.

Nitro Express
02-26-2021, 01:48 PM
The Johnson and Johnson vaccine just got approved. It’s not a mRNA vaccine that makes your cells form proteins that make it harder for a virus to infect. It’s a traditional vaccine like a flu shot. The problem with a traditional vaccine is viruses mutate. It’s like hitting a moving target.

It’s too soon to see how effective any of these vaccines are. If the mRNA vaccines work we very well could be on the way to a cure for the common cold and flu because they don’t expose your immune system to a specific virus but modify your cells to be harder for a virus to penetrate.

Nitro Express
02-26-2021, 02:00 PM
I get so tired of hearing people say masks don’t stop viruses. Yeah sure a virus is small enough to go right through most masks but the mask isn’t stopping the virus. It’s stopping the droplets of spit, want to see how many droplets of spit you emit when you breath and talk. Wear a plastic shied around for a day and look at it. It will be a gross mess.

I also get tired of hearing we have to wear masks all the time even when we are outside distanced from other people. Some idiots are turning it into a burka and other idiots don’t think they work at all. COVID really was an IQ test and sadly a big chunk of the population got a low score.

I have avoided COVID so far by using common sense and being careful. I rarely get sick.

Nitro Express
02-26-2021, 02:04 PM
All I know is the millennials who can’t stand boomers are very sad COVID hasn’t killed more of them. The millennials really don’t want to pay for those aging assholes Medicare and social security.

Nitro Express
02-26-2021, 02:17 PM

Apparently Q was some government insider posting on a message board. Who knows. Probably as real as the character in the James Bond movies. Just another something for people with too much time on their hands to worry about. Kind of like that Pepe the Frog character or rednecks wearing Hawaiian shirts. Whatever. People get triggered by some silly shit these days. They sure find some odd scapegoats.

twonabomber
02-26-2021, 03:16 PM
The Johnson and Johnson vaccine just got approved. It’s not a mRNA vaccine that makes your cells form proteins that make it harder for a virus to infect. It’s a traditional vaccine like a flu shot. The problem with a traditional vaccine is viruses mutate. It’s like hitting a moving target.

It’s too soon to see how effective any of these vaccines are. If the mRNA vaccines work we very well could be on the way to a cure for the common cold and flu because they don’t expose your immune system to a specific virus but modify your cells to be harder for a virus to penetrate.

There's no money in a cure for the common cold. The money is in the treatment. Pharma isn't going to give that up. OTC treatments are a cash cow.

Seshmeister
02-26-2021, 04:24 PM
This site needs your continued financial support twona, if you insist on not getting vaccinated at least put something in your will for us.

Just in case. :)

twonabomber
02-26-2021, 04:49 PM
This site needs your continued financial support twona, if you insist on not getting vaccinated at least put something in your will for us.

Just in case. :)

That's funny...my friend's kid asked me where the keys to the truck were, you know, just in case "something were to happen to you." I laughed.

I already told his mother she gets the race car...

Nickdfresh
02-26-2021, 07:41 PM
I get so tired of hearing people say masks don’t stop viruses. Yeah sure a virus is small enough to go right through most masks but the mask isn’t stopping the virus. It’s stopping the droplets of spit, want to see how many droplets of spit you emit when you breath and talk. Wear a plastic shied around for a day and look at it. It will be a gross mess.

I also get tired of hearing we have to wear masks all the time even when we are outside distanced from other people. Some idiots are turning it into a burka and other idiots don’t think they work at all. COVID really was an IQ test and sadly a big chunk of the population got a low score.

I have avoided COVID so far by using common sense and being careful. I rarely get sick.

If you rarely get sick than your immune system is a bitch waiting to get raped...

Nickdfresh
02-26-2021, 07:43 PM
Apparently Q was some government insider posting on a message board. Who knows. Probably as real as the character in the James Bond movies. Just another something for people with too much time on their hands to worry about. Kind of like that Pepe the Frog character or rednecks wearing Hawaiian shirts. Whatever. People get triggered by some silly shit these days. They sure find some odd scapegoats.

And you know this how?

Nickdfresh
02-26-2021, 07:54 PM
There's no money in a cure for the common cold. The money is in the treatment. Pharma isn't going to give that up. OTC treatments are a cash cow.

There's no money in measles or rubella either, but somehow we have vaccines for them...

The fucking common cold didn't kill 500,000 Americans in a year or so,,,

Nickdfresh
02-26-2021, 08:49 PM
It's rather amazing and sad. I start an innocuous thread on thread on the vaccine(s) and everyone has to become a complete asshole, including me.....

Seshmeister
02-26-2021, 09:44 PM
FFS people what a dumb argument.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/51NEXukTQA7aU/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4789jqn5svzn4ny3tevsd5iyob18ow jbvm8ezmpriz&rid=200w.webp

Nickdfresh
02-26-2021, 10:02 PM
Yeah well who follows who around shit talking?

twonabomber
02-26-2021, 10:17 PM
Don't delete this fucking thread. If my post count goes down, I'm gonna be PISSED!

lol

Who used to bitch about post count? I don't remember.

Seshmeister
02-26-2021, 11:40 PM
There used to be whole threads where people would just post anything to add to their count.

twonabomber
02-26-2021, 11:45 PM
Five stars, please.

Phil theStalker
02-27-2021, 12:19 AM
:ohmy:i cUNt giT dA sHoT... i'mm t2Oo yoUNG... tHeY wON"T eVuN sChEdULE mmmE yEt...:cussing:

Nickdfresh
02-27-2021, 04:37 AM
If nothing else, I really need to add to my post count...

ZahZoo
02-27-2021, 08:43 AM
Yeah well who follows who around shit talking?

Well all 8 of the active posters on this site could each go hang in a separate forum and yell at the others from a far... How fun would that be..?

I suppose you could call it social distancing... I doubt there will ever be a vaccine for assholes on the Roth Army...

Terry
02-27-2021, 05:07 PM
If nothing else, I really need to add to my post count...

That's all I'm here for: padding my post count.

Oh, and the smut.

Terry
02-27-2021, 05:08 PM
Well all 8 of the active posters on this site could each go hang in a separate forum and yell at the others from a far... How fun would that be..?

I suppose you could call it social distancing... I doubt there will ever be a vaccine for assholes on the Roth Army...

Had to physically laugh out loud reading that one.

Am I one of the 8, or should I do my yelling from a different sub-forum?

Nickdfresh
02-27-2021, 07:46 PM
The tension is getting to me admittedly.

But let's get back on topic! If you can get the vaccine, any which one, get it! Herd immunity already is taking hold and let's keep it going! Fuck this fucking virus!

Nickdfresh
02-27-2021, 07:53 PM
The ought to call it SammyHagar-19!

Too much?

ZahZoo
02-28-2021, 07:14 AM
Had to physically laugh out loud reading that one.

Am I one of the 8, or should I do my yelling from a different sub-forum?

Stick around here... you're one of the VIP Elite™ members. LOL

Terry
02-28-2021, 02:19 PM
Well, considering it is a trademarked group, I'll stay.

Nitro Express
02-28-2021, 05:56 PM
The whole issue regarding vaccines is trust. People want to know for sure they are safe with no bad side effects. People don’t trust big corporations or the government anymore. They remember some people were permantly damaged by the swine flu vaccine when that was pushed on the public in 1976.

In fact that’s the whole issue with our politics and everything else. One side doesn’t trust the other side. All the arguing in the world doesn’t fix that reality. So you get one side or the other trying to out maneuver and strong arm the other and forcing them to do stuff. That never ends well.

Seshmeister
02-28-2021, 10:03 PM
The vaccine isn't on a 'side' and neither is the virus.

FORD
03-10-2021, 10:46 PM
The vaccination rollout up here in Cascadia has been ridiculously slow. When the vaccines were first available they did the health care workers first, which of course makes perfect sense. Then they moved on to the old folks, and that's where it really seemed to slow down to a snail's pace. My 79 year old mother finally got her first shot last Friday. It was the Pfizer, which apparently is less likely to cause a bad reaction than the Moderna stuff. She had a mild fever and had to keep hydrated the day after, but that's about it for a reaction. Not even a sore arm. Hope the second shot goes as well in a couple weeks. As for me.... fuck if I know when I'll even be "eligible", but I have serious doubts that everybody's going to be vaccinated "by the end of May" like Joe seems to think will happen.

Von Halen
03-11-2021, 08:06 AM
fuck if I know when I'll even be "eligible", but I have serious doubts that everybody's going to be vaccinated "by the end of May" like Joe seems to think will happen.

Have you not been paying attention? Joe doesn't have the ability to think.

FORD
03-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Maybe not, but that never stopped Reagan, Chimpy, or the Orange Asshole, did it?

FORD
03-11-2021, 02:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xZ04pp9.png

ppg960
03-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Still waiting but yes I'm getting the shot. Want to travel end of this year as well.

Nickdfresh
03-11-2021, 08:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xZ04pp9.png

And the Orange Cunt had one in January along with his anchor-baby wife, which they've kept secret...

Seshmeister
03-11-2021, 09:49 PM
He's so full of shit it's ridiculous.

twonabomber
03-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Doesn't sound like Trump was considered for the ad anyways

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/11/politics/donald-trump-presidents-club-vaccine/index.html

Kristy
03-15-2021, 01:56 PM
Still waiting but yes I'm getting the shot. Want to travel end of this year as well.

but...but...but you'll end up in a Bill Gates FEMA camp where the Pleadians hire Raptors as Gods to microchip for slave labor to work on Nazi colonies that are on Mars. That's when the "vaccine" sterilizes your ball sack to where your Montrose cover band goo only makes series Mexican rapist and drug dealing babies who merge with Meghan Markle black babies to take over the word for the New World Order! Then the Raptors will open up their Star Gates (geddit? "Gates""???) that only allow for giant Chinese beetles to take over American neighborhoods to indoctrinate your children into COMMUNISM.

Don't believe me? Ask Turdonabummer and Von.

FORD
03-22-2021, 08:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMPAD1IAkE

Kristy
03-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Don't care. All I know is that it comes time for me to qualify for the Bill Gates FEMA camps/NAZI poison mind control vaccine I'm going to take it right up the shitbox and stone myself stupid while Biden cums for the guns.

*BTW Cums For The Guns is a great band name

Nitro Express
03-27-2021, 03:02 AM
Cums for the guns sounds like a Goat and Your Mom song about a gang bang.

FORD
03-31-2021, 01:20 AM
....but lined up to get himself shot with a needle as soon as he had the opportunity.

Infamous televangelist who declared ‘Jesus is the vaccine’ mocked in local newspaper after getting a real vaccine
Sky Palma
March 30, 2021

https://media.npr.org/programs/fa/features/2008/05/hagee_200-2f4dac69774726fab1363a25d22db3430a4fc683-s6-c30.jpg
San Antonio megachurch pastor John Hagee contracted COVID-19 back in October after hosting numerous indoor church services that were lax on pandemic guidelines. Speaking to his congregation in November after he recovered, he suggested to his followers that their faith in Jesus is enough to protect them from the virus.

"I bring under the authority of Jesus Christ every sickness and every disease and especially the COVID thing that's sweeping this nation," he said at the time. "We have a vaccine. The name is Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God. Let Him sweep through this country and heal the righteous who dare to ask for it. Heal our church members. Restore them rapidly. Let the name of Jesus Christ be exalted, because He is Lord over all."

Nevertheless, Hagee went ahead and got the COVID vaccine, according to a statement to ABC News from his church -- a move that his hometown newspaper the San Antonio Current slammed as the epitome of hypocrisy.

"While it's true that prayer and medicine aren't mutually exclusive, that certainly wasn't the message Hagee was sharing with his flock last fall," the Current's Sanford Nowlin writes. "After contracting COVID-19, the 80-year-old pastor seemed to imply that Jesus' blessing was all it took to beat the pandemic."

"One only needed to tune in Cornerstone's Sunday broadcasts to see how Pastor Assclown's followers read that message," Nowlin added. "Largely unmasked, they sat crowded together in the pews as a huge choir belted out praise songs."

Fairwrning
03-31-2021, 07:33 PM
Im not a religious man..I am scheduled for first Moderna shot tomorrow..

Nitro Express
03-31-2021, 10:46 PM
You still can catch COVID after getting the vaccine but data is showing those who have been vaccinated by the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have had less severe symptoms than those who did not have the vaccine. Some people think we are building herd immunity with vaccines but mRNA vaccines do not give you a dilute dose like a traditional vaccine dose. So still be careful because you still can get sick.

Nickdfresh
04-01-2021, 08:22 PM
An Israeli study concluded that 2-3 weeks after the 2nd Pfizer dose one had a 98.9% protection rate against severe symptoms, hospitalization or death...

Nitro Express
04-02-2021, 01:40 AM
An Israeli study concluded that 2-3 weeks after the 2nd Pfizer dose one had a 98.9% protection rate against severe symptoms, hospitalization or death...

You will still test positive for COVID19 but the mRNA vaccines reduce the severity of the symptoms. I’m looking at data out of a hard hit region in Idaho and nobody who has taken the vaccine has died of it. A few have ended up in the hospital. Out of a hundred vaccinated people it’s really reduced the severity of the symptoms.

People are making the mistake of thinking these vaccines are going to build herd immunity. They aren’t a traditional vaccine and don’t work that way. Also the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines is short lived.

Nickdfresh
04-02-2021, 07:15 AM
You will still test positive for COVID19 but the mRNA vaccines reduce the severity of the symptoms. I’m looking at data out of a hard hit region in Idaho and nobody who has taken the vaccine has died of it. A few have ended up in the hospital. Out of a hundred vaccinated people it’s really reduced the severity of the symptoms.

People are making the mistake of thinking these vaccines are going to build herd immunity. They aren’t a traditional vaccine and don’t work that way. Also the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines is short lived.

THEY ALREADY ARE building herd immunity! In many places transmission is way down, or at least was, despite an slow inoculation campaign. Stop pretending you know what the fuck you are talking about...

ZahZoo
04-02-2021, 10:38 AM
I believe you can't discount a certain percentage of herd immunity given the number of positive cases overall and the tiny amount of reinfections. Combine that with the vaccine rollout and that's driving numbers way down.

None of this is absolute and there's going to be statistical exceptions but the reporting numbers are real clear.

At least in Arkansas, which I track... from early January we've dropped from over 4000 new cases a day to 100-200 currently. Hospitalizations from 1400 to less than 200.

I will say that week in February where we had record snow and below freezing/zero temperatures really knocked the numbers way down as people just couldn't get out and most business fully shut down. Not advocating that level of shut down be implemented in any way... but you can't deny the significant fall off in numbers. Yes, testing dropped, but came right back up afterwards and there was no spike or rebound. The numbers just kept falling, especially the percent positive which is trending below 2% from a high of near 25%.

Nitro Express
04-03-2021, 02:34 AM
THEY ALREADY ARE building herd immunity! In many places transmission is way down, or at least was, despite an slow inoculation campaign. Stop pretending you know what the fuck you are talking about...

Not because of mRNA vaccines. They do not expose you to the virus. They simply reprogram how your cells work. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine can. The mRNA vaccines simply reduce the symptoms if you catch the virus. So to build herd immunity you have to actually be exposed to the virus.

Nitro Express
04-03-2021, 02:39 AM
I believe you can't discount a certain percentage of herd immunity given the number of positive cases overall and the tiny amount of reinfections. Combine that with the vaccine rollout and that's driving numbers way down.

None of this is absolute and there's going to be statistical exceptions but the reporting numbers are real clear.

At least in Arkansas, which I track... from early January we've dropped from over 4000 new cases a day to 100-200 currently. Hospitalizations from 1400 to less than 200.

I will say that week in February where we had record snow and below freezing/zero temperatures really knocked the numbers way down as people just couldn't get out and most business fully shut down. Not advocating that level of shut down be implemented in any way... but you can't deny the significant fall off in numbers. Yes, testing dropped, but came right back up afterwards and there was no spike or rebound. The numbers just kept falling, especially the percent positive which is trending below 2% from a high of near 25%.

Also wearing masks really help. You can compare the data from where there were mask mandates to where there were none. The basic flu precautions with the masks. If people would have followed that we could have avoided the economic damaging shutdowns. I’ve been all around where the COVID risk was high but never caught it. I haven’t even had a cold this year. But I wear my mask, I distance and I wash my hands and don’t touch my face. Simple stuff.

Nitro Express
04-03-2021, 02:44 AM
It’s funny. A lot of my neighbors are retired physicians. They all have different opinions on COVID. It’s like anything else. People never seeing anything the same way.

ZahZoo
04-03-2021, 08:47 AM
The thing about physicians... some of the basics never change but medical and scientific advances continue to grow at a rapid rate. If the physician doesn't have access and/or the motivation to keep up with the growing body of knowledge... their expertise falls behind rapidly.

Given this virus is so new and the effects still not fully understood... I'd be real skeptical of anything a retired doctor had to say on it.

Hell even the so called current "experts" can't agree on much...

Seshmeister
04-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Specialisms are important. A retired orthopedic surgeon could be basing his opinions what he remembers from a few lectures he had in virology at med school in the 1960s and his news feed. which like anyone elses may be biased.

There was a study that showed on average that the best doctors to be treated by is one who is in their 30s because as you say they have the most up to date knowledge.

https://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j1797

FORD
04-04-2021, 02:01 PM
:devildance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuKaVYrwD4:devildance:

FORD
04-04-2021, 02:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrH70BW474c

FORD
04-05-2021, 11:31 AM
https://images.dailykos.com/images/933237/story_image/TMW2021-04-07color.png

Guitar Shark
04-05-2021, 06:24 PM
I got my second dose last week. Another 10 days or so and I will lose my main excuse to avoid people.

Terry
04-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Got my first shot of the Pfizer yesterday, at a FEMA-run vaccination site. Shot was administered by USAF personnel. Second shot of Pfizer in 3 weeks.

Took a couple of Advil when I got home as a precaution/in anticipation of possible nausea...no nausea. Mildly tired yesterday. No lagging tiredness today.

Was mildly surprised how quick it was in terms of the on-site traffic: was in and out of there in less than a half hour. Am assuming some of that had to do with it being Easter.

Terry
04-05-2021, 06:52 PM
The whole issue regarding vaccines is trust. People want to know for sure they are safe with no bad side effects. People don’t trust big corporations or the government anymore. They remember some people were permantly damaged by the swine flu vaccine when that was pushed on the public in 1976.

In fact that’s the whole issue with our politics and everything else. One side doesn’t trust the other side. All the arguing in the world doesn’t fix that reality. So you get one side or the other trying to out maneuver and strong arm the other and forcing them to do stuff. That never ends well.

To me, it seems more than a few people want to have a 100% guarantee that the vaccines are 100% safe for 100% of those who get them. Anything short of that, some people won't get vaccinated.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I'll readily admit I had - and still have - concerns about how fast these various covid-vaccines were ramped up into production and approved. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any concerns about potential long-term side effects of the vaccine(s) that may not manifest themselves until years down the line.

All of that was contrasted with - and ultimately outweighed by - my desire NOT to contract covid and end up being hospitalized/dying from it.

It is harsh and somewhat obvious to say, but from my experience life doesn't extend many - if any - 100% guarantees.

Terry
04-05-2021, 06:54 PM
I got my second dose last week. Another 10 days or so and I will lose my main excuse to avoid people.

Frankly, even after this virus passes...I'll kinda miss not wearing a mask and having people socially distanced from me: people smell and I don't particularly want them up in my grill, anyway.

Nickdfresh
04-05-2021, 08:11 PM

'Sup Shark, good to see you. And exactly!

Nickdfresh
04-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Got my first shot of the Pfizer yesterday, at a FEMA-run vaccination site. Shot was administered by USAF personnel. Second shot of Pfizer in 3 weeks.

Took a couple of Advil when I got home as a precaution/in anticipation of possible nausea...no nausea. Mildly tired yesterday. No lagging tiredness today.

Was mildly surprised how quick it was in terms of the on-site traffic: was in and out of there in less than a half hour. Am assuming some of that had to do with it being Easter.

It's the second shot that gets you. Still better than dying on a ventilator...

Terry
04-05-2021, 08:13 PM
It's the second shot that gets you. Still better than dying on a ventilator...

Well, if the mark of success these days is not dying on a ventilator, I am currently hurtling the lowered bar...

Nickdfresh
04-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Frankly, even after this virus passes...I'll kinda miss not wearing a mask and having people socially distanced from me: people smell and I don't particularly want them up in my grill, anyway.

I like going to bars, but paradoxically I really like the plastic partitions between sections of seats and hope they stay...

Kristy
04-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Still haven't got mine right up the old shit shooter. Gee, thanks Obama.

FORD
04-07-2021, 05:39 PM
After months of being told "no appointments" available everywhere I looked, there are suddenly openings all over the place here in Cascadia. So it looks like I'll probably get a shot on Friday. Got two appointments scheduled already. Just a matter of which one to keep. Know for a fact one of them is the Johnson & Johnson. Tempted to go with that, since I would only have to deal with one needle. The other one is two shot, but I can't seem to find any clarification as to whether it's the Pfizer or the Moderna. I'm really trying to NOT get the Moderna, given the track record of reactions to the second shot. As opposed to the Pfizer, which seems to be very mild reaction by comparison. Seems to be a lot of conflicting info going around as to the efficacy of the MRNA shots vs the "traditional" vaccine approach of the J&J, or which ones might be better protection against the "newer" variants of the virus which have popped up after the vaccines were created.

Either one would probably keep COVID from killing me, or making me wish I were dead, which is obviously the most important factor. Oh well.... I still have another 46 hours or so to debate this before committing to one needle or the other being jammed into my arm, so off to research this shit some more.

Nitro Express
04-07-2021, 08:30 PM
I took the Johnson & Johnson one. No big deal.

FORD
04-08-2021, 12:16 AM
https://youtu.be/K3odScka55A

Nitro Express
04-08-2021, 12:52 PM
That’s exactly why I took the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. It wasn’t rushed out because they did better testing on it. Also the politicians and media don’t push it as hard as Moderna or Pfizer indicating there’s less payola involved. Remember the vaccine companies are completely covered legally meaning they can’t be sued if they damage you. Also there is a ton of money to be made in vaccines. More money made with two shots than one.

ZahZoo
04-08-2021, 02:55 PM
We're not offered a choice of vaccines... the distribution managed by the state has Pfizer going to the major population centers based on cold storage capabilities and Moderna going to the rural and less population areas who don't have the cold storage available.

Seshmeister
04-08-2021, 06:47 PM
No choice here apart from you could reschedule and wait to see if what you were offered changed,

I got Moderna which was a little surprising as the UK have bought far more of some of the other vaccines. FORD's video is important to show that it probably doesn't matter much at all what vaccine you get just get one as soon as you can. We are very lucky to be getting just now compared to many people on the planet,

Von Halen
04-09-2021, 07:51 AM
A lot of issues now popping up with the J&J.

I got the Moderna. No issues at all.

ZahZoo
04-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Scheduled for my first shot next week...

FORD
04-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Pfizer shot 1 completed. Arm slighly sore but nothing compared to the tendonits in the other shoulder, so if that's as bad as it gets, I'm OK with it. https://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/muede/s0422.gif

Nitro Express
04-10-2021, 06:26 AM
I had to get a bunch of shots before a tour of South America. Man was I sick after getting them.

Nitro Express
04-10-2021, 06:30 AM

I got the J & J shot and no problems so far.

Nitro Express
04-10-2021, 06:43 AM

I got the J & J shot and no problems so far. There have been some blood clotting issues with both the Astra Zeneca and J & J vaccines. This is in people that have low blood cell counts. If you have health issues you might want to wait a bit.

Jérôme Frenchise
04-10-2021, 01:02 PM
I got the J & J shot and no problems so far. There have been some blood clotting issues with both the Astra Zeneca and J & J vaccines. This is in people that have low blood cell counts. If you have health issues you might want to wait a bit.

Thrombosis cases were noticed in the last few weeks, some people died after being vaccinated with Astra Zeneca (which changed names for Vaxzevria, makes you amm the more confident, eh :biggrin: ). It represents a tiny percentage of those who had that vaccine, but hey, here in Frogland they just won't be shot with it. Neither will I, I confess.

FORD
04-10-2021, 01:55 PM
I fully expected to wake up feeling like shit this morning. Other than my arm still being a little sore, no apparent side effects from the first shot. I'm sure I won't be as lucky with the "day after" the second shot in three weeks, but for now, I'm fine with it.

Seshmeister
04-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Thrombosis cases were noticed in the last few weeks, some people died after being vaccinated with Astra Zeneca (which changed names for Vaxzevria, makes you amm the more confident, eh :biggrin: ). It represents a tiny percentage of those who had that vaccine, but hey, here in Frogland they just won't be shot with it. Neither will I, I confess.

I hear the French can be a bit weird/dumb with vaccines. I am also suspicious that some European governments are trying to cover up the massive fuck up the EU made with vaccine procurement compared to the UK and US. I say that as someone who is violently against Brexit and everything to do with that.

The stats on the thrombosis thing are crazy when you actually examine them. For example here are 2.

You are 200 to 400 times more likely to get a thrombosis from taking the contraceptive pill compared to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

If you get hospitalised with COVID you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting thrombosis.

FORD
04-13-2021, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3igTW7pbcNs

FORD
04-13-2021, 10:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bJEdcmpx98

Kristy
04-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Got my first shot yesterday. It was a experience. Jesus came down from the heavens and shit it right into my mouth.

Seshmeister
04-14-2021, 05:47 PM
A Mexican doctor?

Kristy
04-14-2021, 10:24 PM
I believe the LORD used a stepladder.

FORD
04-22-2021, 11:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpWi9pgaKbA

Kristy
04-22-2021, 01:34 PM
Here's the real nitty gritty on greedy vaccine distribution. Citations Needed is the real deal, not that namby-pamby wet liberal horseshit slave FORD keeps pushing for his Koch overlords

https://soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/news-brief-big-pharma-bill-gates-spin-against-generic-vaccines-for-global-south-as-biden-a-no-show

FORD
04-22-2021, 01:42 PM
Democracy Now is about as far from "Koch overlord" corporate media as you can get.

Kristy
04-22-2021, 03:06 PM
So you do admit you work for Koch Industries.

FORD
04-22-2021, 03:11 PM
Charlie Koch would hire me right around the same time a Texas steak house hires a vegan chef.

Seshmeister
04-22-2021, 04:35 PM
This is 2021 that has almost definitely already happened.

ZahZoo
04-22-2021, 05:11 PM
Vegan grill masters lives matter...

FORD
04-22-2021, 05:14 PM
Nah... they're too busy handing out gift cards to dirty racist cops...

https://www.kxan.com/investigations/lawsuit-former-williamson-county-sheriff-robert-chody-incentivized-abuses-with-steakhouse-gift-cards/

Kristy
04-22-2021, 05:29 PM
Bull to the shit, slave FORD You support the Dumb Turks who in turn support Square Space who in turn support ICE. Know who else supports ICE? God damn Koch Industries.

FORD
04-22-2021, 09:49 PM
Square Space? What does a website design company have to do with anything? Nothing about TYT on their website. Let alone the Kochs or the ICE Nazis. I suppose you could make a weak argument that they support shoplifting, since Winona Ryder (https://www.squarespace.com/winona-ryder) is mentioned on their site.

Kristy
04-22-2021, 10:32 PM
I just proved you work for Koch Industries Alex Jone$ style.

FORD
04-22-2021, 11:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGAAhzreGWw

Seshmeister
04-22-2021, 11:25 PM
I have to say FORD with a lot of your posts recently, if there is a story I would really prefer if you just posted the original video and said what you thought rather than posting some endless comment piece on it explaining to me why something on Fox News is bad like I am mentally ill.

Who has the time for that? Only the people that won't look at it in the first place.

Seshmeister
04-22-2021, 11:33 PM
Vegan grill masters lives matter...

I'm so pathetic I actually started to google vegan chef job vacancies Texas.

It's a thing and worth pointing out that always in everything politics or cultural or whatever these are just fucking generalizations about demographics. There may be a little truth in stereotypes but there are many Scottish people who don't drink alcohol, there are over 2000 vegan restaurants in Texas and I once met a Sammy Hagar fan who I didn't think was a complete cunt.

Von Halen
04-23-2021, 07:51 AM
I once met a Sammy Hagar fan who I didn't think was a complete cunt.

I met Nickdfraid too. Trust me, he's a cunt.

ZahZoo
04-23-2021, 07:54 AM
I've known several bar/pub owners that don't drink alcohol at all... generally they are the most successful too since they don't consume their profits.

Kristy
04-23-2021, 12:13 PM
I've known several bar/pub owners that don't drink alcohol at all... generally they are the most successful too since they don't consume their profits.

Do they serve Walmart Cheerios at a minimum wage?

Kristy
04-23-2021, 12:15 PM
I have to say FORD with a lot of your posts recently, if there is a story I would really prefer if you just posted the original video and said what you thought rather than posting some endless comment piece on it explaining to me why something on Fox News is bad like I am mentally ill.

Who has the time for that? Only the people that won't look at it in the first place.

Oh, you're one to talk. Remember, you're a slave to your own shortsightedness and Koch-funded propaganda, too.

Seshmeister
04-23-2021, 12:29 PM
Better than being cock funded...

Seshmeister
04-23-2021, 12:30 PM

Woah 4:25am post...

ZahZoo
04-23-2021, 04:14 PM
I've often wondered if when Ford socializes in person if he just sits there with his phone pulling up oddball videos and pointing his phone at people rather than conversing..?

FORD
04-23-2021, 04:16 PM
Nope. I hate using my phone for the internet. Worse yet, I hate the android app version of YouTube because it's impossible to block ads.

ZahZoo
04-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Do they serve Walmart Cheerios at a minimum wage?

You must not get out much...

Nickdfresh
04-23-2021, 05:01 PM
I met Nickdfraid too. Trust me, he's a cunt.

He's just mad because he tried to fuck me...

I am a cunt though!

FORD
04-25-2021, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prVxLwfo-8M

Kristy
04-26-2021, 05:36 PM
Jesus just pisses down my throat and that's my vaccine.

FORD
04-26-2021, 08:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsocZOcq6A

Kristy
04-26-2021, 09:41 PM
Yawn. More Koch-funded propaganda brought forth once again by slave FORD

Nitro Express
04-28-2021, 03:09 AM

“Don’t get high on your own supply.” Tony Montana

Nitro Express
04-28-2021, 03:10 AM
Jesus just pisses down my throat and that's my vaccine.

Does he charge for that?

Kristy
04-28-2021, 10:33 AM
Sometimes he has to rent a stepladder. Otherwise, no.

FORD
04-28-2021, 11:25 AM
“Don’t get high on your own supply.” Tony Montana

Big wad of money, nothing less than a twenty.
Yo, you want a 5-0, the Dopeman got plenty.
To be a Dopeman, boy, you must qualify.
Don't get high, off your own supply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG9aTpyyCaY

FORD
04-28-2021, 12:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW50bh0m_KI

Kristy
04-28-2021, 12:10 PM
Great. More Koch-funded propaganda.

FORD
04-28-2021, 12:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdIjsBm6os

FORD
04-28-2021, 02:05 PM
https://youtu.be/kZ5DavuOkcM

Kristy
04-28-2021, 02:40 PM
Lame-O Koch-O

FORD
04-29-2021, 08:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afaMELi71Q

FORD
04-29-2021, 08:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCXVjWjAkgw

FORD
04-30-2021, 04:59 PM
Just got back from Pfizer shot #2. Cautiously optimistic that I'll get through the weekend without any significant reactions.

Seshmeister
05-01-2021, 12:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afaMELi71Q

For years Rogan was selling brain pills on his podcast from a company he was very closely involved with he may still be. Pills that made you cleverer.

There is a terrible irony that only a dumb person would buy them.

Selling pills that claim to increase your intelligence either makes Rogan a conman or an idiot or a bit of both.

Either way not someone anyone should go to for advice on anything medical.

Nitro Express
05-01-2021, 05:52 AM
If someone doesn’t want to take any of the vaccines then fine. I don’t care if anyone wants to inject their dog’s piss into their arm. It’s their body.

Nitro Express
05-01-2021, 05:55 AM
Just got back from Pfizer shot #2. Cautiously optimistic that I'll get through the weekend without any significant reactions.

If you told men a bigger dick was a side effect and for women bigger breasts were a side effect they would have had everyone immunized already.

FORD
05-01-2021, 11:29 AM
If you told men a bigger dick was a side effect and for women bigger breasts were a side effect they would have had everyone immunized already.

For the bigger breasts, you would probably want to go with the Moderna vaccine. Because Dolly Parton gave them a million bucks. :boobs:

Kristy
05-01-2021, 11:57 AM
For years Rogan was selling brain pills on his podcast from a company he was very closely involved with he may still be. Pills that made you cleverer.

There is a terrible irony that only a dumb person would buy them.

Selling pills that claim to increase your intelligence either makes Rogan a conman or an idiot or a bit of both.

Either way not someone anyone should go to for advice on anything medical.

He came out and admitted he is a "fucking moron." All I can say about this asshole is $100 million well spent, Spotify.

Seshmeister
05-01-2021, 08:29 PM
It's all a bit like Sharon Osbourne, anyone that has been watching the person for 20 or more years is fucking bewildered by how they have manged to manipulate their public profile.

The thing to try and then remember is that if that is how false the perception is with these people you have been monitoring is, maybe be less accepting of what you are being presented with for the people who you haven't.

It's very difficult to do though...

Nitro Express
05-02-2021, 03:32 AM
It’s showbiz. It’s supposed to be fake. Reality is boring. Nobody wants that.

Nitro Express
05-02-2021, 03:37 AM
Rogan is Coast to Coast AM with pot smoking, dirty language and alcohol consumption. I mean really. How much affect does Joe Rogan really have on the world or Sharon Osborne? Who cares.

ZahZoo
05-03-2021, 07:38 AM
If it wasn't for this site... I wouldn't know anything about Joe Rogan. Even with that... still no interest here.

FORD
05-03-2021, 08:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEFIDjZ4mO4

FORD
05-03-2021, 11:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHgRp70H8o

FORD
05-04-2021, 11:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/epLewRZ.png

FORD
05-05-2021, 08:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ZYp4ju0ZE

FORD
05-07-2021, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sg9G5BBVU

FORD
05-07-2021, 12:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DybTcdS-YE8

Coyote
05-07-2021, 03:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHgRp70H8o
I'd rather watch Paul Joseph Watson than this fucker.

Kristy
05-07-2021, 07:23 PM
I'd rather watch Paul Joseph Watson than this fucker.

Like any dumbfuck incel would

Coyote
05-08-2021, 06:11 AM
Like any dumbfuck incel would
Titania McGrath called, she wants her schtick back.

ZahZoo
05-08-2021, 10:35 AM
I miss the old days where someone would just get called a "loser who can't get laid"... I wonder if vBulletin has an urban bullshit translator app we can install here so I don't have to look up all the new trash talk..?

But the irony doesn't escape me seeing the accuser hasn't been laid in 3378 days per our site status tracker.

Carry on...

Kristy
05-08-2021, 12:46 PM
I miss the old days where someone would just get called a "loser who can't get laid"... I wonder if vBulletin has an urban bullshit translator app we can install here so I don't have to look up all the new trash talk..?

But the irony doesn't escape me seeing the accuser hasn't been laid in 3378 days per our site status tracker.

Carry on...

That's your tracker Walmart Cheerios boy, not mine

FORD
05-12-2021, 08:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMdwmUORgDc

FORD
05-24-2021, 08:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0GejV7yDbQ

Kristy
05-25-2021, 03:09 PM
slave FORD once again posting his Koch propaganda

FORD
05-25-2021, 03:36 PM
Nomiki is about as far from a Koch propagandist as Sammy Hagar is from a songwriter.

Kristy
05-25-2021, 03:44 PM
No Monkey is a liberal propagandist currently undergoing an identity crisis. She is fodder for Koch Industries who use her like they use Joe Rogan. GET A FUCKING CLUE

FORD
05-27-2021, 08:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBnVupwuX6o

ZahZoo
05-28-2021, 07:15 AM
It's become apparent that the CDC has some significant challenges... with consistency, messaging and presenting sound reasoning behind it's public recommendations. That's deeply concerning... plus it leads to people seeking information and guidance from other sources, of which, none have the resources and expertise to guide people effectively.

Quite the fucking conundrum...

FORD
06-04-2021, 08:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD05vOXQ6Pw

FORD
06-04-2021, 08:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbha4GbGNQ

FORD
06-05-2021, 01:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFu68cxflac

FORD
06-05-2021, 04:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bOFy2E8KCI

FORD
06-10-2021, 08:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5-QlzIEDjI

FORD
06-10-2021, 08:35 PM
Just for the record... the vaccine has done nothing to improve my cell phone signal, and I fucking WISH the magnetism bullshit was true, so I wouldn't lose my goddamned keys all the time.

Seshmeister
06-10-2021, 09:19 PM
It's the fucking arrogance of people who think that there is somehow some equivalence in their understanding of epidemiology from reading a couple of fake FB posts compared to someone who was much much smarter than them to start with and then studied it for 40 years.

Latest fuckwit conspiracy I saw today was that Fauci funded the development of COVID in Wuhan.

Overall on the whole I think the world would be better without social media.

FORD
06-11-2021, 12:18 AM
Goddamn it, I got vaccinated too soon. Wonder if I can still get some free weed...... :littlebong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4suS6pxXyA&t=14s

Kristy
06-11-2021, 10:15 AM
Tokers are jokers.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/2c/9e/b02c9e5575f97d67a8014063f3d2bce3.png

FORD
06-11-2021, 07:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV3AziKTBUo

FORD
06-29-2021, 09:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95TjkQ16P5s

ELVIS
06-30-2021, 02:00 PM
Hahaha...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
06-30-2021, 02:05 PM
Overall on the whole I think the world would be better without social media.

The world is evil and is waxing old like a garment...

My hope is in a new heavens and earth wherein dwelleth righteousness...

And BTW, smart is not akin to wise...

Seshmeister
06-30-2021, 07:19 PM
And BTW, smart is not akin to wise...

Maybe but you need religion to think an idiot is wise

FORD
06-30-2021, 08:34 PM
ELVIS probably agrees with these tools....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtXgOpqs4E

:devildance:

FORD
07-10-2021, 11:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SCdaQfcw0g

Seshmeister
07-10-2021, 12:44 PM
It's funny when you contrast.

New South Wales in Australia with a population of 8 million has gone into full lockdown because they have reached 40 cases a day.

London with a similar sized population has 24 000 cases a day and is hosting an 80 000 capacity football match tomorrow.

ZahZoo
07-12-2021, 08:14 AM
Australia appears to be taking it pretty extreme with lockdowns...

Can't really judge... I live in a state with about 3 million population currently averaging over 1000 new cases a day. No lockdowns, no mask mandates... but vaccinations are slowly rising at about 5000 shots per day. About 40% fully vaccinated...

FORD
07-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Meanwhile, in Red State AmeriKKKa, idiot MAGAtts are cheering the lack of vaccination at their annual CPAC cult meeting....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pnDY2cxV0Q

FORD
07-12-2021, 11:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7O9-zVP7qU

FORD
07-15-2021, 08:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvkMlLtcZE

Don't throw those masks away just yet.....

FORD
07-18-2021, 01:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWO8wQCOkE

FORD
07-20-2021, 08:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3W3BedUOtk

FORD
07-22-2021, 08:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCvNvmZkeGw

:doh::nuts::headlights::happy0068:

FORD
07-22-2021, 08:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkmOa9OcSL8

FORD
07-26-2021, 12:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fByTNYn.png

Kristy
07-29-2021, 03:33 PM
Like I said, I think the vaccine is a great. I took it right up the shit chute.

Kristy
07-29-2021, 03:35 PM
Take Von and slave FORD for example

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/5eca9e91d09293b05aace278c8ee7de34812d6e064e408db8f 3cad3fcde0409f.png

FORD
07-29-2021, 11:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwQlvQQKmA

Kristy
07-30-2021, 12:16 PM
Kunt Koch-Kock sucker Kyle Kulinski

FORD
07-31-2021, 01:15 AM
Sad news...... it seems that FundaMENTAList nutjob & lunatic anti-semite Rick Wiles has survived his COVID infection..... :(

Which he blames on...... the vaccinated people??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltFgkqFAHo

FORD
08-03-2021, 01:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5tHyoLN3w

Kristy
08-03-2021, 10:18 AM
Trae is on the Koch payroll.

FORD
08-03-2021, 11:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_kf5Ytn6U

FORD
08-11-2021, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVcuPIamBx0 :jesuslol:

Seshmeister
08-12-2021, 06:05 AM
I heard a name for these people recently I may start using - spreadnecks.

FORD
08-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Heard "spreadnecks" for the first time yesterday from some guy who called into Thom Hartmann's radio show. Took me a couple seconds to get it.... early morning before the caffeine kicked in and all that.... :doh:

FORD
08-12-2021, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyHUDM-s2HA

FORD
08-12-2021, 08:48 PM
Geezus you moron.... both your parents had COVID, you fucking idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahAiczbbzcU

Seshmeister
08-12-2021, 09:33 PM
It's been a bit of a shitty newspaper here in the last few years but The Telegraph headline summed it up well - 'The Chet Hanks conundrum: how did the nicest man in Hollywood raise such an idiot?'

It's behind a paywall I would never pay so I guess we will never know how he managed it... :D

I didn't watch the video it just encourages them.

Nitro Express
08-13-2021, 06:42 AM
If there is a god he or she created us and this earth for their entertainment. They are laughing their asses off. Shit. I thought the early 70’s with all the hippie bullshit was nuts. That looks sane compared to now.

ZahZoo
08-13-2021, 07:35 AM
Consider it's the 70's hippie generation that are or were a good part of our leadership that got us to this point today...

Kristy
08-13-2021, 09:32 AM
What's being dosed here is slave FORD's Koch-funded propaganda. We all know Bill Gates will be driving the Soylent Green garbage trucks to FEMA camps where the Reptilians will be using us as food in order to depopulate so they can finally take over the earth, once of course, they finish their own war with the Pleadians which is why this is taking so long. Seems simple enough when wouldn't you know it a subspecies of the Reptilian known as Raptors developed a vaccine because they have their own agenda of magnetizing our DNA so they can extract it to make them more humanoid clones, standing on their legs and instilling socialism. That too seems simple enough until the already cloned humanoid Anunnaki planted microchips in the vaccine under the direction of Biden who along with AOC who is overseeing Nazi contingent that is running the Vatican.

ZahZoo
08-13-2021, 03:09 PM
You should write campy sci-fi novels...

Kristy
08-13-2021, 03:12 PM
Why are you afraid of the truth?

FORD
08-13-2021, 08:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YH7vcotzc

FORD
08-13-2021, 08:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbu4ovg59tM

Seshmeister
08-13-2021, 11:13 PM
The big conundrum in all of this is were people always so fucking stupid and we didn't realise until social media or did being able to cluster around stupid on social media make them more stupid.

Seshmeister
08-13-2021, 11:18 PM
That's funny...my friend's kid asked me where the keys to the truck were, you know, just in case "something were to happen to you." I laughed.

I already told his mother she gets the race car...

Dude you really should now get vaccinated.

Not to stop you dying that probably won't happen either way but to give you a couple of days of mild illness instead of a couple of weeks of hell with a decent chance of long term shit.

Nitro Express
08-13-2021, 11:31 PM
Consider it's the 70's hippie generation that are or were a good part of our leadership that got us to this point today...

Fucking hippies.

Nitro Express
08-13-2021, 11:32 PM

Not to stop you dying that probably won't happen either way but to give you a couple of days of mild illness instead of a couple of weeks of hell with a decent chance of long term shit.

Someone get me a doctor. Someone get me a shot.

Nitro Express
08-13-2021, 11:33 PM
If you do catch COVID they have had great luck with Ivermectin.

FORD
08-14-2021, 12:40 AM
If you do catch COVID they have had great luck with Ivermectin.

No they haven't.....

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

ZahZoo
08-14-2021, 07:00 AM
Why are you afraid of the truth?

All that truth just complicates things...

I miss the simpler times when all we had to concern ourselves with is hoarding toilet paper and Tylenol while filling our time sanitizing our Amazon deliveries...

ZahZoo
08-14-2021, 07:07 AM
The big conundrum in all of this is were people always so fucking stupid and we didn't realise until social media or did being able to cluster around stupid on social media make them more stupid.

The stupid has always been there... social media just made it more effective to spread globally at faster than light speeds.

Kristy
08-14-2021, 10:07 AM
All that truth just complicates things...

I miss the simpler times when all we had to concern ourselves with is hoarding toilet paper and Tylenol while filling our time sanitizing our Amazon deliveries...

Well, look no further than slave FORD Say all you want about the far-right red-pilling of those who for the most part are uneducated, chronically unemployed and terminally gullible that these vaccines are some sort of New World Order/depopulation manifesto brought on by the Jews and space aliens but by the pseudo-left that only mocks them with no informative counter steps. These bird brain fucktards that slave FORD constantly post are nothing more than the old man yelling at a cloud meme. They are self-entitled rich hipster kids who point their finger at the far right and say "Look, aren't they ridiculous?" while at the same time shoving the thumb from the same hand right up their ass. They are no better. This is why turd gurglers like Puke Yuger and Slobberman piss me off so much. They criticize from their lofty perches and multi million dollar homes wanting to change nothing about the extreme far-right's agenda because they know the extreme far-right is their cash cow. No question slave FORD is in their cult (and crap like the Dumb Gerks is a fucking cult with their "Wolf Pack" mentality) and blindly follows their useless rhetoric like a Boogaloo Boy at a MAGA rally.

Look at the cheap suit wearing fucker from The Humanist Report. I've watched paint dry that is more interesting and informative than him. Not once did I ever watch that fucker give credence to the whys and hows of what he criticizes other than smugness that he didn't vote Trump and that Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are still parasitic zits residing in Trump's asshole. slave FORD thinks that is educational and that alone is going to chance the American political landscape only to sit back and bitch about why the Democrats will lose in 2022 and 24.

twonabomber
08-14-2021, 10:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2iuhTQY4o

FORD
08-14-2021, 12:56 PM
Now there's a REAL "Koch funded propaganda video". Dude calls himself a Libertarian and has a bunch of videos on his channel about abolishing Social Security & Medicare and a bunch of other bullshit, right out of Charlie Koch's wet dreams. As far as Rapaport goes... that dude's always had a short temper & a big mouth. Hard to take anything he says all that seriously. He's pretty much a stereotypical New Yorker... ironically, much like the Orange Imbecile himself, at least in that respect.

twonabomber
08-14-2021, 01:18 PM

Good morning!

It's a beautiful day here on the south shore of Lake Erie. I was able to finish the yard work yesterday ten minutes before the rain came. Went for a nice bike ride this morning, got the top down on the Gladiator and the kayak in the bed. Time to hit the water! A little turf and surf, if you will.

Kristy
08-14-2021, 01:52 PM
Good morning!

You'll be in a ICU soon

Nitro Express
08-14-2021, 06:27 PM
What's being dosed here is slave FORD's Koch-funded propaganda. We all know Bill Gates will be driving the Soylent Green garbage trucks to FEMA camps where the Reptilians will be using us as food in order to depopulate so they can finally take over the earth, once of course, they finish their own war with the Pleadians which is why this is taking so long. Seems simple enough when wouldn't you know it a subspecies of the Reptilian known as Raptors developed a vaccine because they have their own agenda of magnetizing our DNA so they can extract it to make them more humanoid clones, standing on their legs and instilling socialism. That too seems simple enough until the already cloned humanoid Anunnaki planted microchips in the vaccine under the direction of Biden who along with AOC who is overseeing Nazi contingent that is running the Vatican.

Here’s a better one. Dr. Fauci is a Chinese agent and they released a COVID virus from the Wuhan lab during the Chinese New Year to spread it far and wide due to the increased travel in and out of China. Then Dr. Fauci gave Moderna, Pfizer, J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines that were developed in Wuhan. These vaccines cause clotting of the platelets in the blood stream eventually causing blockage of small capillaries. This causes your heart to work extra hard to push the blood through the clogged lungs and results in a heart attack down the road.

The real target is to get the US military all shot up to disable it. Then there nothing to counter the People’s Republic of China when the US military and much of the US population start dropping from heart attacks.

Nitro Express
08-14-2021, 06:29 PM
You'll be in a ICU soon

Better dead than red.

Nitro Express
08-14-2021, 06:41 PM
No they haven't.....

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

You know the FDA is a big revolving door between the pharmaceutical companies. They never recommend inexpensive alternate medications. The reality is they have had great results treating people with Ivermectin. But I’m not against the shots. I own plenty of pharmaceutical shares. Might as well make money.

Nitro Express
08-14-2021, 06:44 PM
Always follow the money and there lies the truth. Ethics are a nice fairy tale. People will do whatever they can get away with and since the big corporations own most the politicians that creates the reality.

Nitro Express
08-14-2021, 06:56 PM
The stupid has always been there... social media just made it more effective to spread globally at faster than light speeds.

Social media is a poor gauge of reality because people fuck around on it. Nothing will replace being face to face and looking into people’s eyes and seeing their body language.

What the internet does best is bring markets together. I can get the highest price for something because with the internet, the world is my, market.

For information I think the internet generates a lot of garbage. As far as social media goes people make it their own PR agency where they self-aggrandize themselves or they use it to take the piss out of people.

FORD
08-14-2021, 07:34 PM
You know the FDA is a big revolving door between the pharmaceutical companies. They never recommend inexpensive alternate medications. The reality is they have had great results treating people with Ivermectin. But I’m not against the shots. I own plenty of pharmaceutical shares. Might as well make money.

A veterinary drug meant to kill parasites isn't going to do any more harm to a virus than anti-bacterial collodial silver would do. Virus, bacteria, and parasite are all very different things. This will be just like last years MAGAtt craze of drinking the fish tank cleaning chemical. In addition to all the dumbasses who drop dead from not wearing masks or getting vaccinated, you'll have the extra dumbasses who drop dead because fucking Alex Jones or some other wackjob told them to eat a worm pill made for horses.

Seshmeister
08-14-2021, 08:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2iuhTQY4o

Sorry but this is stupid.

Yes things have changed, deal with it.

Stop getting your information from random fuckwits on the internet. There is such a thing as knowledge. All opinions are not equal. Some people know stuff you don't know because they have studied it for their whole fucking lives.

Anytime you start the 'I don't like my government' thing take a big fucking step back and stop being so insular.

EVERY government.

Seshmeister
08-14-2021, 08:23 PM

If the whole world was the USA then maybe it might be worth thinking about this.

Its' not and it isn't.

The Ivermectin studies are not great and the side effects are just too scary to do on everyone. How do I know that?

Well firstly by working in the field of medical statistics for 30 years but mainly because all medical science.

So you can listen to something your fuckwit aunt reposted on fucking social media or you can grow up.

Seshmeister
08-14-2021, 08:24 PM
I'm so tired of this shit