PDA

View Full Version : Site I found with album sales

BARE BONE
07-11-2004, 12:23 AM
http://www.evh-domain.com/EVHD-Discography

Matt White
07-11-2004, 12:32 AM
That rules man! Someone should show those figures to that neanderthal Hagar, who thinks he outsold Dave!!! And VhIII...HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! What a fucking joke. Nowonder Shemp Van Halen and his sister Eddie look like they've aged 400 years in the past 8!!!!!! I'm just waiting for Eddie to bust out the Bavarian Cheese whistle he said he would play if Gary left the band!!!!LOSER!

General Hina
07-11-2004, 02:50 AM
Great site. Very cool to see the actual totals.

Over and Out,
General Hina

Panamark
07-11-2004, 02:56 AM
Cool site, but I do believe the figures are dated..
The last set of figures I saw were even more in favor
of the original band..

moose
07-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Very nice find!!!!!!!!:D

Catfish
07-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Van Halen outsells Van Hagar 2-1, including with that shitty live album that really only sold half of what it says since it was a double.

So much for that Hagar math. That cocksucker.

Figs
07-11-2004, 02:21 PM
VH I - peak position 19, 10 million sold says it all. You would hear songs from this album on the radio more in 1984 than you would in 1979. It wasn't pushed by the record company, it stood the test of time.

All Hagar albums were pushed hard and got plenty of airplay when they first came out, and the sales kept dropping for each album. Look at that POS Balance, peak position #1, but 2.9 sold??? Sounds like a big initial shipment, then jack shit after that.

horty07
07-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Great find; thanks for sharing.

scottydabodi
07-11-2004, 04:35 PM
That's the 2nd Best Webpage I've ever seen(next to Rotharmy of course:guzzle: ) Man, whether the actual totals are outdated or not, it proves that DLR is THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY!!!! Dave dragged those fuckin' slackers by their hair to superstar status, and all they do is Rag on him... Dave pushed those guys to BEYOND their potential, and MADE that band click so they could ALL be famous, and all they do is rag on him... Dave kicked Ed's ass so hard that Ed became a better guitarist on each consecutive album, and all they do is rag on him... EVEN IF they don't want to EVER put out another AWESOME album again(only achievable with DAVE), they should show some GODDAMN RESPECT TO THE MAN THAT MADE THEM WHAT THEY ARE, I mean WERE!!!! Dave ran the show with VH... he was TOUGH, but to be the best, you HAVE to be TOUGH!!! Ed's a weakling on his own(he's proved it for 19 years), so Dave made him STRONG. Alex even played some KICK ASS drums on "Hot for Teacher", which is unbelievable, in my book... all because Dave pushed them SO HARD!!! Dave wanted to make VH the BEST BAND IN HISTORY, so he PUSHED, and PUSHED!!! Who fucking cares if they don't like each other, Ed, Al, Sam, and Mike should THANK Dave EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES because of what Dave did for that group of sad sacks!!!! Ed, Al, Sam, and Mike all got bad attitudes because THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, but don't want ANY of the fans to know it because they're afraid that they'll look bad, or lose face... Hey, guys, here's a newsflash for ya: YOU ALREADY LOOK BAD, SOUND BAD, and you lost face YEARS ago by making VH into a joke band by getting a second rate frontman(Cherone), and a third rate CLOWN(Hagar) to replace the IRREPLACABLE!!! Dave's THE ONLY GUY YOU COULD EVER GET TO BE THE VAN HALEN FRONTMAN, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He made VH DANGEROUS, and over-the-top... Van Halen was about Dave's Big Mouth, Ed's Big Guitars, Alex's big drums, and Mike held it together like Crazy Glue... since Dave left, all VH has been about is Love, Aliens, Ballads, cookies & milk, "Let's share our FEELINGS, honeybunch", bullshit lies, bullshit interviews, and the biggest fucking joke of a tour in ROCK MUSIC HISTORY!!!! Go to HELL, Ed, Sam, Mike, and Al... you have fucked people over for so long that you just don't know any better anymore. You fucked your fans over, you fucked your management over, and you fucked the guy that made you great over---DAVID LEE ROTH. I REFUSE to be fucked by ANYONE who looks like YOU assclowns!! I like fine girls, thank you very much, and they like me... and classic Van Halen.:xmas:

Bad Muthafucker
07-11-2004, 05:13 PM
anyone know of a site with dave's solo album sales?

Figs
07-11-2004, 05:18 PM
All this info USED to be Van Halen's official site about a year ago, along with singles chart info.

AJW
07-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Well there you have it. It's obvious that Classic VH wins in a landslide. Don't tell those figures to a Spammy fan they will deny it till there dying day.

Bill Lumbergh
07-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Gee, but those albums didnt hit Number One! :rolleyes:

Bill Lumbergh
07-11-2004, 06:17 PM
Van Hagar is almost NEVER on the radio either. Every Classic VH album is represented on the radio. Funny how Hagar never brings this up..........

Seshmeister
07-11-2004, 06:48 PM
The figures never show the worldwide sales and Van Hagar didn't sell well in Europe.

I would guess that Dave solo probably outsold Van Hagar here and he did well in Japan too.

Cheers!

:gulp:

guwapo_rocker
07-11-2004, 08:48 PM
When I go to a sporting event all I hear is CVH.

Jump, Panama, Unchained.

Gee, I've never heard Pundcake, Why Can't this be poop etc....

Bob_R
07-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Van Halen with David Lee Roth = 40,600,000 (includes half of Best of Vol. 1)

Van Halen with Sammy Hagar = 21,700,000
(includes half of Best of Vol. 1)

Case closed Red Heads!

Terry
07-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Sales aren't even close.

Sales aside, Fair Warning, one of the classic lineup's worst selling albums, walks all over any Van Hagar effort.

Classic Van Halen was it. Even if classic Van Halen hadn't outsold Van Hagar 2 to 1, they'd still be it.

Can't wait to see what BOV2 does. Won't be close to the 2.5 million BOV1 did.

Seshmeister
07-11-2004, 10:38 PM
The bullshitting comes from the fact that Hagar includes sales of the first 6 albums while he was in the band as his sales.

He's a sad little man.

POJO_Risin
07-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Does anyone know of a site that has updated information on Roth solo sales...

Sammy solo sales...

as well as updated VH information?

just curious...