PDA

View Full Version : Trump Launches Twitter Knockoff, Hails it as a 'Beacon of Freedom' in Hilarious Trail

FORD
05-05-2021, 08:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ9xuYt0YcI

ZahZoo
05-06-2021, 09:06 AM
I visited his new site... Wasn't impressed in the least.

Most of the content was just bad mouthing political folks who previously opposed him. As a private citizen, with no power to govern this nation any more, all he can do is bitch and act like an asshole on his own personal platform.

Pretty pathetic for the former leader of the greatest nation on Earth...

Kristy
05-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Ol' F A T T Y gets himself a Square Space account.

Yeah, 'bout it, really.

Seshmeister
05-06-2021, 06:39 PM

Most of the content was just bad mouthing political folks who previously opposed him. As a private citizen, with no power to govern this nation any more, all he can do is bitch and act like an asshole on his own personal platform.

The sad thing is anyone that most Republican politicians are either too scared to say that or think that they will at best lose funding if they do. Hopefully things will calm down in time...

Phil theStalker
05-07-2021, 01:39 AM
:baby::baby: i fIND dA dARdESt tHiNgs wHEn I cOmE t2o diS siTE:flypig::599:

Nitro Express
05-07-2021, 04:56 AM
The sad thing is anyone that most Republican politicians are either too scared to say that or think that they will at best lose funding if they do. Hopefully things will calm down in time...

I think Trump is out to make the Republican Party the MAGA Party. He turned the running of The Trump Organization over to his son Eric. I think Don is set to put all his focus on politics and running MAGA candidates in elections nationwide. I don’t think the guy is going to fade away. He never does that. He likes the attention.

Nitro Express
05-07-2021, 05:03 AM

Pretty pathetic for the former leader of the greatest nation on Earth...

I would say most the US presidents during my lifetime were assholes. I would say Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter were the ones who weren’t and those guys didn’t use the office to get rich either. But sometimes you need an asshole and sometimes nice guys make lousy presidents.

Nitro Express
05-07-2021, 05:06 AM
I think the most honest president is Joe Biden. He’s the only politician I’ve heard say the system is corrupt and I wouldn’t say I’m not corrupt. In other words I’m here to wet my beak. That’s honesty for you.

ZahZoo
05-07-2021, 07:42 AM

Actually I think most are quite happy that the major social media businesses shut him out... the Republicans still in office are just happy to relegate Trump to his corner and ignore him like 98% of the media are doing. Write him off as a sore loser and move on...

With out power... he won't control money for long. As the money goes so goes the influence.

Nitro Express
05-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Actually I think most are quite happy that the major social media businesses shut him out... the Republicans still in office are just happy to relegate Trump to his corner and ignore him like 98% of the media are doing. Write him off as a sore loser and move on...

With out power... he won't control money for long. As the money goes so goes the influence.

Everyone is missing the big picture. Both the Republican and Democrat parties serve the interests of corporations. Multinational corporations own most the politicians and they outsource jobs and industry. This has caused a backlash with the people who don’t benefit from this globalist economy and so far it’s been in two camps. The Bernie Sanders camp and the Trump camp. It’s called populism and it’s not going away. If someone can unite the populism on the left and the populism on the right that is the biggest fear the corporate establishment has. The media is their big weapon and they go after whoever tries to be the populist leader.

Nitro Express
05-07-2021, 01:48 PM
As long as the big boys can keep people divided and arguing they get what they want. The two party system assures the rich get richer and they don’t care if they have turned industrial power centers into rust belt shitholes, they don’t live there. They live in the nice fresh mountain air or in the nice ocean air in locations far away and China is the world’s slave plantation. They don’t care about the US other than the nice parts of it they live in.

Seshmeister
05-07-2021, 09:52 PM

I don't think so. Look at the witch hunt happening with Liz Cheney. If you criticize Trump, the lies about the election results or say you were against the attempted coup then you are out.

Nickdfresh
05-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Intellectually feeble and lazy knockoff site for intellectually feeble and lazy faonbois won't go well...

ZahZoo
05-08-2021, 10:26 AM
I don't think so. Look at the witch hunt happening with Liz Cheney. If you criticize Trump, the lies about the election results or say you were against the attempted coup then you are out.

I'm not convinced the issues with Cheney are genuinely rooted in her position on Trump... the biggest suspicious element in this, is her getting positive press from hard core liberal media outlets. Think about that... she's a Cheney and that name has been more despised by liberal media outfits than most others... thanks to her dad.

It is clear that some of the negativity she's receiving from her home state may have been due to her Trump position.

But in Washington, I believe there's a couple of things at play that aren't just a simple relationship of her not supporting Trump.

1. She's potentially looking at a 2024 run for presidency and actually could be a viable candidate. Both Democrats would benefit with her fall from the 3rd highest leadership party position and Republicans either considering a run or supporting another Republican candidate could benefit. Just early election power plays...

2. She's a hold over from the core Republican camp that supported her father and the Bush camp... There's been a lot of shift from within the establishment power struggles within the Republican party and she's not part the rising core.

3. Trump may still have an eye on 2024 or one of his kids... Then in this case the anti-Trump game does play into her current soap-opera...

Kristy
05-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Everything Walmart Cheerios boy said was 100% bullshit. This is Republican coup in the making nothing more.

ZahZoo
05-09-2021, 08:04 AM
I've evolved from Cheerios to organic granola...

Kristy
05-10-2021, 05:45 PM
How "woke" of you

FORD
06-03-2021, 12:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dSUAlM3.png

FORD
06-04-2021, 08:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGggTXXPh-c

Kristy
06-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ol' F A T T Y's got himself a Square Space account and became bored because no MAGA fucktard from Reddit would stop by to suck his mushroom. Yet Koch-funded slave FORD here remains obsessed with Trump