PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking about buying a new car.

Kristy
06-01-2021, 03:23 PM
This time I want a Lexus. Not sure on what model but none of this America made (assembled in China, Mexico and Brazil) shit. You want to know why? Because I can afford one in a Biden economy. Now, if this was a slave FORD or ghey Von Trump economy forget it because I'd be riding a tricycle in the car pool like you poor cretins do. GAWD, I love having money and shitting on people who don't - like MAGAs and Bernie Bros.

Seshmeister
06-03-2021, 09:25 AM
https://jacobsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/led-zeppelin-cord-shutterstock-2048x1356.jpg

Kristy
06-06-2021, 04:35 PM
That makes zero sense.

Mushroom
06-09-2021, 09:58 PM
This time I want a Lexus. Not sure on what model but none of this America made (assembled in China, Mexico and Brazil) shit. You want to know why? Because I can afford one in a Biden economy. Now, if this was a slave FORD or ghey Von Trump economy forget it because I'd be riding a tricycle in the car pool like you poor cretins do. GAWD, I love having money and shitting on people who don't - like MAGAs and Bernie Bros.

Pleazzzeee honey, you're so innocent. Why not a BMW, Audi, Volvo, Ford, Chevy, Dodge? Don't even bother talking about Bugattis and Lamborghinis. You'll never touch one of those unless you go on a real date with me.

You know what? I was able to afford a brand new vehicle in these economies: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump. The point is, it's not all about the fucking president, stupid.

Nickdfresh
06-10-2021, 07:37 AM
The Mazda CX-5 "Carbon Edition" with a turbo is probably the best bang for the buck out there...

Von Halen
06-10-2021, 12:14 PM
The Mazda CX-5 "Carbon Edition" with a turbo is probably the best bang for the buck out there...

Foreign car loving douche. You are a disgrace to your fellow American veterans.

twonabomber
06-10-2021, 01:19 PM
I didn't know that white people bought Infiniti, or that people with good credit buy Infiniti.

There is no affordable (let's say $25k) American-made car from Ford, GM, or whatever Chrysler is called now. I see many veterans license plates on imports.

Kristy
06-10-2021, 02:20 PM

Let me know when America can build a car worth a shit. Especially a GM product.

Southpaw
06-10-2021, 03:14 PM
I’ve been driving crop dusters for 20 years. My wife leases a Nissan Murano every 3 years ($500/month). My house is paid off though. It’s a luxury I can live without. Although a Ford 350 towing a 5th Wheel would be sweet!

Nickdfresh
06-10-2021, 08:02 PM

Fuck you! They saved Ford, you ignorant dickbag! Ford owned nearly one-third of them and Mazda saved their engine capacity and this is ongoing with the Ecoboost...

BTW, weren't you calling for the death of GM a few years back? you sanctimonious, phony-baloney cunt?

Seshmeister
06-10-2021, 09:14 PM

Not having competition from abroad ultimately leads to shit products and then you lose the industry anyway. Why do you think Russian cars in the 1980s were so shit? American cars have been improving for a while now from where they were 10 or 20 years ago because they had to. The flag waving thing doesn't work in the long term because most people at the end of the day won't buy something that's worse just because it comes from their own country.