• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Democrats are Serial Killers

One of slave FORD's Democratic donors.

The men Ed Buck lured to his apartment for “party and play” found themselves in a situation of life and death, prosecutors said.

Two men enticed by the promise of drugs for sex died. Those who survived overdoses reported harrowing encounters with a man bent on injecting them with methamphetamine and slipping them other drugs.

Nearly two years after Buck was arrested and charged by federal prosecutors, the wealthy Democratic donor went on trial Tuesday on charges of providing fatal doses to two men, running a drug den and persuading others to travel for prostitution.

A wealthy donor to Democrats is on trial in Los Angeles on charges he injected gay men with methamphetamine in drugs-for-sex fetish that led to two deaths and other overdoses.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Never heard of him. But if he's a friend of Hillary's I'm sure he never donated to anybody that I'd actually vote for.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Like Bernie.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He's clearly not a Bernie donor. Does appear to be a big fan of Senate Career Obstructionist, Kyrsten Sinema though. Not all that surprising, I guess....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...