PDA

View Full Version : Somehow Sammy got me pregnant!

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-11-2004, 10:46 PM
I went to the bathroom today, and when I got up off the pot, there was the spitting image of Sammy Hagar floating there. I flushed immediately. I don't know how, but this may be evidence of the first birth given by a male.

rockvanhalen66
07-12-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
I went to the bathroom today, and when I got up off the pot, there was the spitting image of Sammy Hagar floating there. I flushed immediately. I don't know how, but this may be evidence of the first birth given by a male. truth be told your just a fag and you want to give birth. dont blame sam for being a fag. if you wipe your ass once in a whileyou would not see strange shit coming out of your ass. stop taking dick up in your shiter fag boy...

HELLVIS
07-12-2004, 01:25 AM
AND I SEE LONELY SHIPS UPON THE WATER...

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF. I'M EDWARD VAN PROCTER AND GAMBLE.
AND WE HERE AT VAN PROCTER AND GAMBLE ARE PROUD TO BRING YOU THE BEST IN TOILET BOWL SANITATION. YOU SEE, THE TIDY BOWL MAN WAS A LITTLE HARD TO WORK WITH, AND QUITE FRANKLY INTIMIDATED US ALL TO HELL.
SO, WE'VE PARTNERED WITH SAMMY HAGAR TO BRING YOU "VAN RED ROCKER TOILET CLEANSER".SAMMY NEVER SUCKED SO MUCH SHIT.
JUST REMEMBER, WITH SAMMY IN THE BOWL...THAT SHIT IS LICKED!

HELLVIS
07-12-2004, 01:48 AM
THERE, YOU SEE, YOU'RE OK. YOU WEREN'T IMPREGNATED, AND THAT WASN'T BABY SAMMY.

THE LOVELY MRS. TWOFOOLSAMINUTE MUST HAVE RECEIVED A FREE INTRODUCTORY "VAN RED ROCKER TOILET CLEANSER".

HELL, I CAN'T SAY THAT I BLAME YOU FOR BEING ALARMED. I'D FREAK IF I SAW RONALD MCDONALD FLOATING IN MY TOILET BOWL WITH HIS MAKE-UP ALL WASH OFF BY THE DOOKIE WATER.

Bill Lumbergh
07-12-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
truth be told your just a fag and you want to give birth. dont blame sam for being a fag. if you wipe your ass once in a whileyou would not see strange shit coming out of your ass. stop taking dick up in your shiter fag boy...

Damn boy, Ive never seen someone so obsessed with feces and ass. Guess it makes sense, you listen to Van Hagar so you're used to getting shit on I guess.

rockvanhalen66
07-12-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Damn boy, Ive never seen someone so obsessed with feces and ass. Guess it makes sense, you listen to Van Hagar so you're used to getting shit on I guess. mr bill whats up

Bill Lumbergh
07-12-2004, 02:00 AM
Hey man......can I borrow a couple of your Sammy solo albums? I need to scare some ghosts outta my house, and I figured nothing could handle those screeching voacls...........

rockvanhalen66
07-12-2004, 02:07 AM
Hey man......can I borrow a couple of your Sammy solo albums? I need to scare some ghosts outta my house, and I figured nothing could handle those screeching voacls........... i dont have one solo album from sam. to me sam is good with vh . dont like the solo shit all that much.

Bill Lumbergh
07-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
i dont have one solo album from sam. to me sam is good with vh . dont like the solo shit all that much.

Just a question........be honest, do you have any Dave solo stuff?

rockvanhalen66
07-12-2004, 02:32 AM
Just a question........be honest, do you have any Dave solo stuff? i have the solo stuff from dave nothing recent. im a vh fan and a dlr fan. on the bad co tour. i was there just to see dave . i shook hands with the dude . he put on a great show. one of the best shows ever.

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-12-2004, 05:20 PM
I just got out of the hospital, and it turned out to just be a normal turd. The members of the hospital staffj told me, this kind of thing happens all the time. There was even a Sammy clause in my insurance policy that covered this mistake.