PDA

View Full Version : Von's Dream Girl

Kristy
08-24-2022, 07:16 PM
White trash MAGA meth

https://youtu.be/R1R75v1tGPI

FORD
08-24-2022, 07:34 PM
Well, there's a police department full of morons. You don't properly secure a gun in your own police vehicle.. then you put a mentally deranged woman in the front seat with access to the gun?

Not saying they deserved to get shot but.... well, kinda.....

Seshmeister
08-24-2022, 08:53 PM
Again the problem is sending paramilitary cops to deal with mentally ill people instead of an ambulance.

Terry
08-24-2022, 09:15 PM
Clearly, shootin's too good for 'em.

Nitro Express
08-25-2022, 05:38 AM
Well, there's a police department full of morons. You don't properly secure a gun in your own police vehicle.. then you put a mentally deranged woman in the front seat with access to the gun?

Not saying they deserved to get shot but.... well, kinda.....

I’m fully in favor of letting nature take it’s course. I used to do a lot of scuba diving. I did a lot of dive trips around the world and I learned a lot about reefs. Beautiful but deadly. Nothing stupid lives long on a reef. We need to stop being bothered by idiots getting what’s coming to them. Why our society sucks so bad is we protect idiots, in fact we let idiots be our leaders and run things. That being said nature eventually does come in and gets the last laugh.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-25-2022, 11:14 AM
Before watching the vid I thought it was a mad, topless chick playing the guitar on the back seat of a car. :bouncing-boobs: :biggrin:

It's about a mad chick at least indeed. Oh my, that look in her eye... I wouldn't lend her my gun, and anything else by the way.:D