PDA

View Full Version : The Queen Has Croaked

Von Halen
09-08-2022, 01:51 PM
If they're lucky over there, they will bypass that Prince Charles douche and get themselves a Trump clone to run that shithole the right way.

FORD
09-08-2022, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS3UMjNUqFM

FORD
09-08-2022, 02:03 PM
If they're lucky over there, they will bypass that Prince Charles douche and get themselves a Trump clone to run that shithole the right way.

They had a Trump clone. He just quit. Now they have a Krysten Sinema clone in charge. Liz's last official act as Queen was to welcome this new PM into the government, and apparently after that she thought "Well Bloody Hell, that's enough! I'm outta here...."

FORD
09-08-2022, 03:54 PM
Liz's first Time magazine cover... April 1929

https://i.redd.it/sy4ba33msom91.jpg

Well... maybe that's where Harry got the red hair??

Nickdfresh
09-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Love, hate, or indifferent to the Queen, it really is an end to an era and one of the few remaining constants most of us have known since childhood....

FORD
09-08-2022, 03:58 PM
https://i.redd.it/m04pefzywom91.jpg

Nickdfresh
09-08-2022, 04:02 PM
During WWII, she was a mechanic. No shit:
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/queen-elizabeth-ii-ats.jpg?quality=85&w=1200&h=628&crop=1
"This shit will rock with the new Holley carburettor!!"

Nickdfresh
09-08-2022, 04:07 PM
https://hips.hearstapps.com/elleuk.cdnds.net/17/16/1492790278-screen-shot-2017-04-21-at-165516.png
"Alright which of you benders authorized this poofter bullpup shit?!"

FORD
09-08-2022, 05:35 PM
vice.com
QAnon Is Losing It Over the Queen’s Death
5-6 minutes

Despite spending years claiming she’d already been executed, QAnon on Thursday openly celebrated the news of Queen Elizabeth’s death.

“May she burn in hell for eternity,” one QAnon account on Telegram wrote moments after the queen’s death was announced. “So happy! The evil witch is dead,’ another wrote.

For years, the queen has been a central figure in the QAnon conspiracy as part of a cast of elites who followers believe are operating a child sex trafficking ring that traverses the globe.

In the hours before her death, some referenced wild QAnon conspiracies about the queen participating in satanic rituals and drinking the blood of children: “They’re preparing the black mass and baby buffet as we sit here,” adding, “I think you’ll find she’s already gone.”

Another echoed the sentiment that the queen has been dead for a while: “She's been dead, they had to find the right time to break the news.”

On the Great Awakening, a QAnon message board, users shared similar conspiracies: “She died several months ago. Remember she went through a transition or whatever. That was the embalming process. CGI and body doubles are in place.”

Others pushed the even more fantastical claim that the queen was merely a computer-generated mirage, a conspiracy that QAnon has also pushed about President Joe Biden since he took office last year.

“She has been CGI for a while now. Wonder why it is being announced now,” one Telegram user wrote. Over on a QAnon message board, one user wrote about a picture released last week of the queen shaking hands with the newly elected British prime minister, Liz Truss: “That old lady doesn't even look like the queen lol.”

Another member of the forum said: “Maybe that’s the cleaning woman, but that isn’t the woman who has been playing the Queen.”

The queen has been a central figure in the QAnon conspiracies from the very beginning. On Nov. 5, 2017, a week after the first Q drop was posted, on 4chan, the anonymous author of the Q drops referenced the monarch:

“Who is the Queen of England? How long in power? With power comes corruption. What happened to Diana?” the author wrote, going on to call her evil, corrupt, and part of a “secret society.”

The queen next surfaced within the QAnon world in 2019. Then, members of the conspiracy movement claimed that the queen was executed following a military tribunal because she had Princess Diana murdered after Diana learned of a blackmail scheme involving convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

QAnon also pushed aspects of an older conspiracy theory about the “Annunaki," or reptiles who believers say have controlled humankind since ancient times. These supposed reptiles include George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Bob Hope, and Queen Elizabeth—a claim many within the QAnon community referenced in comments on Thursday.

“Not much longer for Queen Lizard,” Jordan Sather, a grifter who leverages his QAnon followers to peddle multivitamins, wrote on his Telegram channel when it was announced that doctors were worried about the queen’s health.

Like all major global events, QAnon followers also believe that the death of the queen is a trigger for the coming “storm” that will bring about Donald Trump’s return to power and see global elites being brought to justice.

“Let’s go. It’s all in the plan. B ready,” one member of a QAnon Telegram channel wrote while another added: “The queen announcement is the beginning! Let’s go!” Another added that this will trigger the “10 days of darkness” that Q predicted would happen when Trump’s return was imminent.

Of course, QAnon also has its own monarch, Romana Didulo, who is the self-proclaimed “Queen of Canada.” Last November, she told her followers that Queen Elizabeth II was already dead.

“Elizabeth II, was shown the photo of the true and real Queen before she was executed,” Didulo wrote to her 60,0900 Telegram followers.

For most members of the QAnon community online, however, the queen’s death was a moment to celebrate, with many pointing out that she died 1,776 days since Q first posted, suggesting some significance in the date of her death.

Others were simply overjoyed at the thought that the supposed reptilian imposter had left the planet: “​​A lizard gone, planet earth is having a celebration,” one poster wrote.

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 06:04 PM
I hear her last words to Meghan Markle were "stop being a cunt."

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Seen on Twitter: "I just changed my FF team name to God Couldn't Save The Queen"

Fairwrning
09-08-2022, 06:47 PM
I fuckin love this place..Has anybody volunteered to go kick her dogs?

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 07:03 PM
I fuckin love this place..Has anybody volunteered to go kick her dogs?

I'm sure Kristy will be along soon

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 07:16 PM
They had a Trump clone. He just quit. [/i]

He didn't quit he was kicked out by his own party for lying all the time and making them look stupid.

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Is this true, Sesh?

https://i.imgur.com/YWB6kKS.png

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 07:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/F6vl39I.png

Kristy
09-08-2022, 07:26 PM
May that imperialistic twat burn in hell.

When it comes to the roots of why the world is in the shape its in look no further than the Limey Empire. The limeys destroyed civilizations, displaced millions, exploited cultures and modernized mass killing via warfare.

Fuck them. Fuck her and fuck you for ever giving praise to the figurehead of so much suffering in the world.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 07:33 PM
https://youtu.be/Furrw0VDpWM

Kristy
09-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Here's the Von Version:

https://youtu.be/Wr0gKgbAyTg

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Is this true, Sesh?

Literally the first question I was asked by family members. We will get 2 bank holidays, one in about 10 days when they plant her and then another when they plant the crown of stolen diamonds on her idiot(not the pedo) son.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:06 PM

When it comes to the roots of why the world is in the shape its in look no further than the Limey Empire. The limeys destroyed civilizations, displaced millions, exploited cultures and modernized mass killing via warfare.

Fuck them. Fuck her and fuck you for ever giving praise to the figurehead of so much suffering in the world.

How long has it been now Kristy? He's gone, that english ex fucked you(well I assume) and I guess fucked with you and is gone all you are doing with this hatred over decades is giving him power. Imagine his ego if he read you still pining after all this time.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:22 PM
You know we're in for terrible times when the Scottish defend the limey.

Oh, and best of luck with your Thatcherite warmonger Liz Truss. She's going to be a hoot. You'll defend her, too.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:25 PM
During WWII, she was a mechanic. No shit:

She was queen of the UK for a third of US history. Her first Prime Minister Churchill, was born in 1874.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Jesus fucking Christ. I have no words.

https://twitter.com/goulcher/status/1567940969609457664

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:26 PM

Oh, and best of luck with your Thatcherite warmonger Liz Truss. She's going to be a hoot. You'll defend her, too.

Your english reading comprehension skills are letting you down again Kristy. :)

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:31 PM
Yeah, just you wait until the results of my CT confirm this.

It's official. I have no more respect for the Scottish. The limey ruined them, too.

Limeys destroy everything.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:32 PM

Every big company that trades in the UK will be posting that, what is your point with Domino's in particular?

FORD
09-08-2022, 08:33 PM

Yeah, but if you make that argument, you also have to acknowledge that the entire decline of the Limey Empire happened under Liz's reign. So in that respect, she was sort of the Gorbachev of the UK.

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 08:37 PM
Every big company that trades in the UK will be posting that, what is your point with Domino's in particular?

The official Rolling Stones FB and Insta pages, as well as Mick Jagger's and Ron Wood's pages have all expressed condolences. Keith Richards has not. I am not surprised.

FORD
09-08-2022, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1O0m9UXAwk

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Will Elton John change the words to Candle In The Wind again?

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Yeah, but if you make that argument, you also have to acknowledge that the entire decline of the Limey Empire happened under Liz's reign. So in that respect, she was sort of the Gorbachev of the UK.

She backed Thatcher, supported austerity and the gutting of social programs. Remember Trident? Of course you don't. She was the third wheel in the Regan/Thatcher ménage à trois so fuck her and her "royalty' of inbred Bluebloods.

FORD
09-08-2022, 08:42 PM

Don't know... but he's probably happy now that nobody can legitimately dispute his claim to be "The Queen of England"

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:43 PM

I so hope Bernie takes him to court if he does.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Keith Richards has not. I am not surprised.

He never knew the chick.

Brilliant.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:51 PM

There is maybe an argument that the Limey Empire was sacrificed to survive WW2, and that back in those days the US also had an empire in places like the Philippines that didn't work out so well either for them in some ways.

Also thank fuck it declined it was very often terrible for everyone apart from a few fat cats at the top and very little 'trickled down'.

As fucking kings and queens go she was very good but that is no reason to have a king or queen. It is often very misunderstood I think especially outwith the UK about how little power the British monarch actually has. There is an argument that I don't think I agree with but it is a point, that having your elected leader going once a week and spending an hour explaining what they are doing to a person who is meant to embody the country may in some way reduce the maniacal power of a single person especially if that person they 'report' to has been there for decades.

FORD
09-08-2022, 08:52 PM
I so hope Bernie takes him to court if he does.

He's the one who wrote both sets of lyrics, so that's not likely.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1O0m9UXAwk

Why is there a Republic of California flag hanging above the stage?

Oh, that's right too many limeys are living there - illegally. Like they own the fucking place.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 08:54 PM
She backed Thatcher, supported austerity and the gutting of social programs. Remember Trident? Of course you don't. She was the third wheel in the Regan/Thatcher ménage à trois so fuck her and her "royalty' of inbred Bluebloods.

Actually I don't think she even liked Thatcher. As for the other stuff that was nothing to do with her.

I'm a republican but you are just making shit up at this point and even if say she was in favor of Trident no one would know if she was or not because she never said anything publicly and also she had no power over it one way or the other.

FORD
09-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Why is there a Republic of California flag hanging above the stage?

Oh, that's right too many limeys are living there - illegally. Like they own the fucking place.

I never did read of any explanation for the Cali flag. Though Rotten & Jones have both lived in LA for years, so that might have something to do with it??

Kristy
09-08-2022, 09:02 PM
I'm a republican but you are just making shit up at this point and even if say she was in favor of Trident no one would know if she was or not because she never said anything publicly and also she had no power over it one way or the other.

How could she not be in favor of Trident? She was a warmonger like Maggie and like your new one now. Inbred Bluebloods love war.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 09:07 PM
I never did read of any explanation for the Cali flag. Though Rotten & Jones have both lived in LA for years, so that might have something to do with it??

You can't go anywhere in L.A. without running into a (illegal) limey.

They really do ruin everything.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 09:07 PM
All this stuff is very grey.

My first trip overseas after Covid this year was to Ghana in West Africa a country that if you look at the history books is not atypical of the British empire. Basically it turned up ran the place for about 70 years, took a bunch of natural resources, built a bunch of infrastructure of roads and railways to help that and some nice schools teaching 'be nice to Britain and speak English'. Then in the 1950s like most of those kind of places the Ghanians said fuck off and that was that.

Except when I checked into my hotel I was struck by the fact that there was a massive picture of the queen behind the desk despite there being no other people in the hotel from the UK the whole time I was there and although very few people spoke English to each other all the road signs were in English and it is still the official language of the country.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 09:09 PM
You can't go anywhere in L.A. without running into a (illegal) limey.

They really do ruin everything.

Your vagina isn't everything.

Nickdfresh
09-08-2022, 09:13 PM

The first time Dominos Pizza ever had any taste? :)

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 09:19 PM
But it's high up on Kristy's feed? Literally just about the worst pizza you can get.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 09:23 PM
I wasn't praising their shitty pizza. I find it odd that a multi-national corporation would post a condolence for a Blueblood warmonger.

Talk about your English comprehension skills.

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Why would you even notice?

Dope munchies?

Pizza Express posted a similar message - you should have gone for that given it was her favorite son's alibi.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/16/prince-andrew-denies-sex-with-teenager-as-at-home-after-pizza-party

Kristy
09-08-2022, 09:27 PM
God damn, you're reading way too much into this.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 09:29 PM
...and you'd be the biggest buzzkill on the planet to do drugs with.

ashstralia
09-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Hopefully once the hoopla dies down, we can finally start the way to becoming a proper republic.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Just like California

twonabomber
09-08-2022, 09:52 PM
Just like California

The UK isn't telling residents not to charge their electric cars right now.

Kristy
09-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Obviously

https://i0.wp.com/nen.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/image001.jpg

Seshmeister
09-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Hopefully once the hoopla dies down, we can finally start the way to becoming a proper republic.

Makes sense.

I guess the only thing is like the UK you guys have had some terrible leaders recently so it can be difficult sometimes to win the argument that voters will come up with a much better head of state.

Still it has to be less bad just on principle.

Nitro Express
09-08-2022, 10:41 PM

Damn are you ready. Ready to write some punk and metal songs. Let it all flow out of you!

ashstralia
09-09-2022, 06:59 AM
Makes sense.

I guess the only thing is like the UK you guys have had some terrible leaders recently so it can be difficult sometimes to win the argument that voters will come up with a much better head of state.

Still it has to be less bad just on principle.

Yep realistically nothing would change except the role of GG would vanish.

ZahZoo
09-09-2022, 08:09 AM
There is maybe an argument that the Limey Empire was sacrificed to survive WW2, and that back in those days the US also had an empire in places like the Philippines that didn't work out so well either for them in some ways.

Also thank fuck it declined it was very often terrible for everyone apart from a few fat cats at the top and very little 'trickled down'.

As fucking kings and queens go she was very good but that is no reason to have a king or queen. It is often very misunderstood I think especially outwith the UK about how little power the British monarch actually has. There is an argument that I don't think I agree with but it is a point, that having your elected leader going once a week and spending an hour explaining what they are doing to a person who is meant to embody the country may in some way reduce the maniacal power of a single person especially if that person they 'report' to has been there for decades.

Sounds like having to go explain to your grandmother all your grownup stupid shit that she can see right through having seen and experienced the worst the world has thrown at her for nearly a century... some value there.

twonabomber
09-09-2022, 08:49 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,f_auto,g_center,pg_1,q_60,w_965/78b71344122085b53a5e973e47f80907.png

Terry
09-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Love, hate, or indifferent to the Queen, it really is an end to an era and one of the few remaining constants most of us have known since childhood....

Yes, indeed. Agreed 100%. Can't pretend otherwise, 'cuz it's fact.

Always kinda liked her, myself. Didn't much care for the other Royals, although Fergie seems like she'd be a bit of fun when the full moon is out.

Fairwrning
09-09-2022, 01:23 PM
That pic of her driving..where the hell is she going?..Did she just occasionally drive around the palace?

FORD
09-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Maybe she wanted to get out of the castle and go to the pub for a beer once in a while. She could get drunk and threaten to chop off somebody's head.... :fighting0043:

Nitro Express
09-09-2022, 02:50 PM
That pic of her driving..where the hell is she going?..Did she just occasionally drive around the palace?

She was known to drive her Jaguar around Windsor.

Nitro Express
09-09-2022, 02:52 PM

She probably didn't drive around London but she did get in a Jaguar and drive around Windsor and she drove Land Rovers on her private property.

Nitro Express
09-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Yes, indeed. Agreed 100%. Can't pretend otherwise, 'cuz it's fact.

Always kinda liked her, myself. Didn't much care for the other Royals, although Fergie seems like she'd be a bit of fun when the full moon is out.

She will be the last respected British monarch. People aren't going to like King Charles. But Britain has had idiot monarchs before.

Nitro Express
09-09-2022, 03:01 PM
I used to handle corporate leases and some were in Canada. I renewed several leases where Elizebeth Windsor was the lessor on the contract. The British monarch is a HUGE land owner and yes she gets rent for some of it. It's called crown property.

twonabomber
09-09-2022, 05:24 PM

Maybe she was looking for Markle's limo.

Nitro Express
09-09-2022, 07:14 PM
I wonder if Charle’s connections to Jimmy Savile will come to haunt him? After the respects to his mom are paid he goes under the microscope.

FORD
09-09-2022, 07:38 PM
I wonder if Charle’s connections to Jimmy Savile will come to haunt him? After the respects to his mom are paid he goes under the microscope.

What about his connections to his brother? A little harder to run away from that one. If the "King of England" had any real power anymore, Charles would probably go old school and either throw Andrew in the dungeon or execute him.

Kristy
09-09-2022, 09:11 PM
Charlie just inherited over $38 billion.

Good for him

Seshmeister
09-12-2022, 10:17 AM

She was trained to drive and repair army trucks during the second world war. She would drive around her estates quite a lot. There is way less security in these places I think than you have for a US president, more like ex president level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9g1Q74t4s

Nitro Express
09-12-2022, 01:49 PM
Charlie just inherited over $38 billion.

Good for him

More like he's the steward of it. Most the assets remain in the family. Also I don't know how you calculate the worth of the British Royal Family. One thing for sure, they own a bunch of land worldwide that they collect the rents on. Why the bankers became more powerful than the royals is the royals owned the land but they didn't have enough liquid cash to finance their activities. Bankers loved wars because they could finance both sides and make money. To this day investment banks usually have the best intel on what's going on in the world. The problem with the world today is the banking class have become the most powerful entity in the world. Governments can keep the bankers in check if the bankers don't own enough politicians but in the west right now the bankers clearly own the politicians. There are no checks on them currently.

Seshmeister
09-12-2022, 08:06 PM
Its complicated. I remember there was a year when she went down massively on the rich list when a deal was cut.

I don't know the actual figure but it's not $38 billion closer to a a few hundred million because there was a huge grey area about which bits were owned by the country and which by the royal family personally so a deal was cut whereby they kept some bits but mainly got a grant each year instead. Because the world has become so fucked up in recent years with so many billionaires working out how to play the system they aren't even unusually rich by super rich standards now.

She wasn't on the top 200 rich list for example...

https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

Nitro Express
09-13-2022, 12:20 PM
My mom was into horse racing and my parents went to Mongolia to see this big horse race they do there. Princess Ann was there to see the race. My mom said the plane the princess flew in on was really awful. She was thinking a member of the royal family would be flying on a nicer plane and not some old beater. So yeah maybe the Windsors don’t have the cash flow people think they have or maybe the kids weren’t getting much.

FORD
09-14-2022, 06:30 PM
Fuck horses! Ride a Hog.....

https://i.redd.it/yljwm1zfgwn91.jpg

Nickdfresh
09-14-2022, 07:24 PM
Flew her aback to London on a C-17, the most tracked flight ever...

I'm a Lucky Charms-Irish Republican and it sucks to see the Queen mum go and be replaced by a predictable cunt "clean-my-desk-you-peasants!" Chuck...

Seshmeister
09-14-2022, 09:14 PM
My mom was into horse racing and my parents went to Mongolia to see this big horse race they do there. Princess Ann was there to see the race. My mom said the plane the princess flew in on was really awful. She was thinking a member of the royal family would be flying on a nicer plane and not some old beater. So yeah maybe the Windsors don’t have the cash flow people think they have or maybe the kids weren’t getting much.

I'm not saying that they aren't privileged as fuck, they have lots of servants and so on but it's different from Hollywood or billionaire rich. I'm not sure it is even a thing in the US but there is an English aristocratic thing which is all about living on the land and wearing old tweed clothes and mud and animals kind of thing. It's the opposite of the gold toilet Trump thing, I guess because there is a level of wealth and status where you really really have nothing to prove.

ZahZoo
09-15-2022, 08:48 AM
I don't believe we have any sort of royalty type rich stuff in the US. The heirs of our most famous leaders live in obscurity.

We do have opulent rich folks like Trump and Hollywood types... but also folks that own massive amounts of land and businesses who are just the most down-to-earth simple people who don't flaunt their wealth at all. You wouldn't know they were rich if you met them.

Nitro Express
09-15-2022, 06:47 PM
I don't believe we have any sort of royalty type rich stuff in the US. The heirs of our most famous leaders live in obscurity.

We do have opulent rich folks like Trump and Hollywood types... but also folks that own massive amounts of land and businesses who are just the most down-to-earth simple people who don't flaunt their wealth at all. You wouldn't know they were rich if you met them.

Royalty here leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Not part of our culture. We've become spoiled slackers to a certain degree but the US was always about meritocracy. Everyone has a shot but it's your ability that determines if you are going to stay.

Seshmeister
09-16-2022, 11:47 AM
https://i.ibb.co/LhwHvYQ/KR.jpg (https://ibb.co/gF1h6mv)
image uploader (https://imgbb.com/)

FORD
09-17-2022, 01:37 PM
https://i.redd.it/gr02e78dfgo91.jpg