PDA

View Full Version : New Roth Show episode

Pages : [1] 2

Silexxx
12-27-2022, 11:58 AM
https://youtu.be/CYc8ohxREHw

I guess this is a new one since around 3 min Dave talks about Ed and says that he misses him. Also mentions Kanye and defcon 3 tweet.

ZahZoo
12-27-2022, 01:22 PM
Looks like we get a Season 2... cool!!

saint
12-27-2022, 01:58 PM
Prefer this to the covers of his own tunes, love to hear him speak about Ed, not in a sensational way but you could tell he miss him and loved him. It's all over the place, but that's Dave. I wonder who he thinks his audience is…
3 questions Dave gets, How does your band sound, how's your voice and are you still skinny? So that's why he did re-do those tunes, audition type tape?
60 rehearsals for one show on new year, a private show or.. ?

ZahZoo
12-27-2022, 02:03 PM
That was a fun listen... Dave misses Ed and watches a lot of cable news crap.

twonabomber
12-27-2022, 02:10 PM
Dave retired because of a bum big toe?!?

FORD
12-27-2022, 04:39 PM
That must be one Hell of a toe injury if he needed opiate pain killers for it. Also... probably not a good thing for him to mix those with the "couch lock" weed. The weed itself would probably take care of the pain management anyway.

twonabomber
12-29-2022, 11:53 AM
Episode 2 already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=get0hwRdIBY

twonabomber
12-29-2022, 12:12 PM
Recorded at Henson, Studio B. I am shocked.

MasonL
12-29-2022, 12:34 PM
I love Dave, but this commentary/storytelling he does currently is hard to listen to. He's all over the place. It's like he has too much he wants to say but can't deliver it with any structure. This one is a little better, but again, it's old VH stories we've mostly heard before. He's been the cool, interesting, rock n' roller, wise soothsayer but now he comes off like he's rambling in the old folks home.

ZahZoo
12-29-2022, 03:18 PM
Recorded at Henson, Studio B. I am shocked.

Pretty expensive for just talk...

twonabomber
12-29-2022, 03:22 PM
Pretty expensive for just talk...

Yup.

I wasn't really shocked, but knowing he does just about everything at Henson, it wasn't too surprising. Maybe they just sit in the cuntrol room, who knows.

Silexxx
12-29-2022, 04:37 PM
Studio live version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bar and Grill at the end suggest that maybe he did more than just talk?

twonabomber
12-29-2022, 06:25 PM
Sounded like the original version to me.

Terry
12-29-2022, 07:25 PM
I love Dave, but this commentary/storytelling he does currently is hard to listen to. He's all over the place. It's like he has too much he wants to say but can't deliver it with any structure. This one is a little better, but again, it's old VH stories we've mostly heard before. He's been the cool, interesting, rock n' roller, wise soothsayer but now he comes off like he's rambling in the old folks home.

Wise soothsayer, eh?

Dave always was entertaining as an interview subject. For me, much more so than most rock stars.

Around 2013 or so, heard a couple podcast interviews he gave and I just found I was unable to get into what he was babbling on about. Maybe too many years hearing his mile-a-minute interview schtick cocaine babble on my part, but I found it to be too much babble and too few gems.

It's good to know he can still entertain himself in an interview situation, though ; )

Seshmeister
12-29-2022, 08:49 PM
Structure would help him and the listener. Just choose a subject and keep roughly to it - he could do with a sidekick too.

Silexxx
12-30-2022, 01:17 AM
Sounded like the original version to me.
No it's new. Vocals are different and no drums.

ZahZoo
12-30-2022, 09:24 AM
Wise soothsayer, eh?

Dave always was entertaining as an interview subject. For me, much more so than most rock stars.

Around 2013 or so, heard a couple podcast interviews he gave and I just found I was unable to get into what he was babbling on about. Maybe too many years hearing his mile-a-minute interview schtick cocaine babble on my part, but I found it to be too much babble and too few gems.

It's good to know he can still entertain himself in an interview situation, though ; )

Wise-Ass soothsayer...

A lot of Dave's fireside chats™ most likely would be much more engaging if you were in the room, part of the party with the vibe at the time/place. Otherwise it's like a recording of someone partying and motor-mouthing that you hear a recording of 2 days later and you're sober, sitting in your office with better things to do... one of those... you had to be there moments.

So this is love
12-30-2022, 05:30 PM
Wise soothsayer, eh?

That last line summarizes DLR well, lol ...Imagine having to deal with this on a daily basis and being drunk and trying to come up with unforgetable riffs...oh wait.

Nitro Express
12-30-2022, 05:39 PM
Wise-Ass soothsayer...

A lot of Dave's fireside chats™ most likely would be much more engaging if you were in the room, part of the party with the vibe at the time/place. Otherwise it's like a recording of someone partying and motor-mouthing that you hear a recording of 2 days later and you're sober, sitting in your office with better things to do... one of those... you had to be there moments.

It was great when Dave was at the local radio station bullshitting and there was a Van Halen show later that night you were looking forward to. I think the internet has been pure poison to rock and roll. It was better when communications were more primitive and artists could make money from their music and radio stations promoted it. Who cares what the fans think. The internet killed the profit stream for the artists and opened the door to negative party poopers and gave certain artists a nice rope to hang themselves with by over exposing themselves. It’s so lame.

Nitro Express
12-30-2022, 05:43 PM
A lot of the magic is illusion. You kill the illusion when you have too much access to it. It’s better to not see what’s going on in the kitchen at your favorite Chinese restaurant.

Seshmeister
12-30-2022, 06:56 PM
Even more that we are older and wiser now. Every generation of teenagers still look for something to become a fan(atic) of.

Terry
12-30-2022, 10:35 PM
Which, I dunno...perhaps I'm being a bit too harsh, because I did find him to be one of the more engaging and entertaining interview subjects far as rock musicians went. Truth be told, there's only really a dozen or so rock musicians that have actually had something worth reading or hearing.

Think it's probably a function of getting older.

Nitro Express
12-31-2022, 12:53 AM
Which, I dunno...perhaps I'm being a bit too harsh, because I did find him to be one of the more engaging and entertaining interview subjects far as rock musicians went. Truth be told, there's only really a dozen or so rock musicians that have actually had something worth reading or hearing.

Think it's probably a function of getting older.

You realize they really weren’t getting away with shit. As a kid you think these guys break all the rules and get away with it. In reality most the stuff they fed us was staged. Also the world is so fucked up now being insane and acting badly is no longer counter culture. Our politicians look at the 70’s-80’s rock stars and go. Hold my beer.

Terry
12-31-2022, 11:49 AM
You realize they really weren’t getting away with shit. As a kid you think these guys break all the rules and get away with it. In reality most the stuff they fed us was staged. Also the world is so fucked up now being insane and acting badly is no longer counter culture. Our politicians look at the 70’s-80’s rock stars and go. Hold my beer.

Well, you get older...significantly older than, say, your mid-teens - which is how old I was when Roth was at his cultural zenith in the mid-1980s - and you can see behind the curtain and take a look at the Wizard of Oz.

Celebrities...they're just people. They go to the bathroom like everybody else, have good and bad days like everybody else, make mistakes and have their triumphs like everybody else. When I was younger, I'd buy into the myths or the fantasy of that rock star dream. That it's party, party, party 24/7. That every rock band who had a hit and was on MTV must be a millionaire many times over. You get older and watch your teen idols get even older than you and you see the bankruptcies, the effects of years of drugs and drink, the waning of popularity coupled with the necessity of these idols forever touring and churning out their greatest hits forever because creatively they dried up (or the public interest in them creating new music dried up).

But, it's only rock and roll. And I still likes it.

Nitro Express
12-31-2022, 05:37 PM
Yeah but some things never change. We were up all night partying and I watched the sun come up ate breakfast and crashed. Woke up about an hour ago. Getting ready to party all night again.

Nitro Express
12-31-2022, 05:40 PM
I live at 6,300 feet above sea level. I come down to sea level and it’s like I’m super charged on all the extra oxygen. You would definitely have an advantage training at high altitude if you were an athlete.

Nitro Express
12-31-2022, 05:44 PM
It’s showbiz. Hell we are all actors to a certain extent. Some just act more than others. If you were completely honest you wouldn’t have any friends.

ashstralia
01-01-2023, 06:20 AM
Bruce Dickinson is one of the most interesting rock musicians.

Silexxx
01-05-2023, 11:12 AM
https://youtu.be/-RXJJt-Ekr8

Episode 3.

twonabomber
01-05-2023, 04:11 PM
Tom is from Elyria. Elyria is out by the turnpike. He's right about traveling a short distance and being in the "wilderness," but if he goes too far north he's in Lake Erie.

Silexxx
01-13-2023, 08:42 AM
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1X7lUtuaxCwn6gmG1ivU4z

Episode 4 now on Spotify and Google Podcast. Not yet on YouTube.

twonabomber
01-13-2023, 10:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmPXX_jlz4

Silexxx
01-21-2023, 02:37 AM
https://youtu.be/C3wXpg5m1WU

Terry
01-21-2023, 11:40 AM
That last line summarizes DLR well, lol ...Imagine having to deal with this on a daily basis and being drunk and trying to come up with unforgetable riffs...oh wait.

Like, not that the guy didn't have his own problems and aspects of his personality that were less than ingratiating at times - just like anybody else - but I could sort of see why Eddie got tired of Dave's motormouth after years and years of hearing it.

ZahZoo
01-22-2023, 09:32 AM
So at 15 minutes into episode 5 Roth implies he's high due to pain meds from some broken toe injury... loses focus and then wonders if he's rambling... LOL

silverfish
01-22-2023, 01:24 PM
...Roth implies he's high due to pain meds from some broken toe injury... loses focus and then wonders if he's rambling... LOL

How long has he had that broken toe?...

Seshmeister
01-22-2023, 11:23 PM
Bruce Dickinson is one of the most interesting rock musicians.

I don't follow him closely but I'm surprised by you saying that as I always thought he was a bit of a dick..

Vinnie Velvet
01-23-2023, 10:18 AM
Like, not that the guy didn't have his own problems and aspects of his personality that were less than ingratiating at times - just like anybody else - but I could sort of see why Eddie got tired of Dave's motormouth after years and years of hearing it.

Dave and the Van Halens all had their share of destructive personalities. Throw in large amounts of booze and drugs and you have the recipe of monumental dysfunction. LOL

But what came out of it was one of the greatest bands and music of all time. Go figure.

ashstralia
01-24-2023, 06:00 AM
I don't follow him closely but I'm surprised by you saying that as I always thought he was a bit of a dick..
Read his autobiography, it’s great.

His pilot YouTube videos are interesting too, he just seems like a good bloke.

Silexxx
02-01-2023, 10:35 AM
https://youtu.be/cB1_wS49Q6c

MasonL
02-01-2023, 11:43 AM
The Postscript was the best episode by far. The isolated chorus vocals are really cool, and the music weaved in throughout helps make Dave more digestible. And he's more focused in this one.

Silexxx
02-09-2023, 01:14 PM
https://youtu.be/Ng0W4B88GF8

Short clip.

ZahZoo
02-10-2023, 09:48 AM
At Dave's age a fall like that can break some bones...

I've wondered... what motivates a man to get all dressed up and video himself dancing and yucking it up in what appears to home alone time..? Seems linke something Von would do...

twonabomber
02-16-2023, 11:31 AM
Episode Six

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzhryAOnXE

twonabomber
03-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Episode Seven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAq74NX97_Q

Kristy
03-08-2023, 08:30 PM
I've listened to an episode or two of this. Blows wet F A T baby diaper chucks out of a rotting corpse ass. Seems the Diamond can't stay on a subject too long or tell a tale that isn't boring beyond all fuck.

Please go back to being a paramedic. At least then he did some good in the world

twonabomber
03-13-2023, 07:03 PM
Episode Eight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Dro-NHkec

Kristy
03-14-2023, 12:54 PM
Not a bad rendition of the Marvin Gaye classic even though it was kind of ghey

twonabomber
03-28-2023, 11:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSFc2FRXzBQ

Silexxx
04-07-2023, 12:45 PM
https://youtu.be/yD37lp7rsac

Terry
04-07-2023, 09:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSFc2FRXzBQ

Jesus.

What a fuckin' fruitcake.

I get the feeling this is the type of stuff he does these days, even when home alone and no cameras rolling.

Nutjob.

Nitro Express
04-09-2023, 04:38 AM
Jesus.

What a fuckin' fruitcake.

I get the feeling this is the type of stuff he does these days, even when home alone and no cameras rolling.

Nutjob.

I actually thought the same thing when Roth did Botton’s Up with his bare ass showing. I’m like this guy is crazy. The girls loved it and I’m sure a few dudes that are like Sammy Hagar liked it too. Maybe that’s why Sam hates Dave. Dave refused to have sex with him.

Terry
04-09-2023, 10:39 AM
I actually thought the same thing when Roth did Botton’s Up with his bare ass showing. I’m like this guy is crazy. The girls loved it and I’m sure a few dudes that are like Sammy Hagar liked it too. Maybe that’s why Sam hates Dave. Dave refused to have sex with him.

When he did Bottom's Up with those assless leather chaps back in the CVH days?

Yeah, that was a bit ghey even back in the day, but that was also back when Dave was at his zenith as an entertainer...one could sort of give him a pass for that back then because clearly he was playing up his male bimbo role...as you say, it was done for the women in the audience.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what contingent of his diminished fanbase this Friends In Low Places video is supposed to appeal to...canine mannequin fetishists?

Seshmeister
04-09-2023, 01:57 PM
It's definitely a bit out there.

If anyone else posted this you would assume they had been bored in the house one day, put their phone on a little stand on the floor and spent 30 seconds doing a little thing for a joke.

That's not how Dave seems to roll though. He's probably got a crew in there for video and lights and not like the team Jimmy got in Better Call Saul, these will be the best of the best.

That was confirmed by how quickly someone rushes to his aid when he fell in the previous video.

I think it's kind of cool that he is blowing his money on his crazy art projects rather than spending his later life investing in stock portfolios, buying up vineyards in the Napa Valley or employing teams of 60 lawyers to scour the internet for copyright breaches like that 75 year old asshole from the Eagles. I bet one or two end up being fun for other people too.

Seshmeister
04-09-2023, 02:00 PM
https://youtu.be/yD37lp7rsac

I had almost forgotten about these, it's a good version. I was looking to see if Ed would start to get irritated by the length Dave made the breakdown but they all seem to be genuinely enjoying themselves.

Nitro Express
04-09-2023, 04:18 PM
It's definitely a bit out there.

If anyone else posted this you would assume they had been bored in the house one day, put their phone on a little stand on the floor and spent 30 seconds doing a little thing for a joke.

That's not how Dave seems to roll though. He's probably got a crew in there for video and lights and not like the team Jimmy got in Better Call Saul, these will be the best of the best.

That was confirmed by how quickly someone rushes to his aid when he fell in the previous video.

I think it's kind of cool that he is blowing his money on his crazy art projects rather than spending his later life investing in stock portfolios, buying up vineyards in the Napa Valley or employing teams of 60 lawyers to scour the internet for copyright breaches like that 75 year old asshole from the Eagles. I bet one or two end up being fun for other people too.

He probably was always doing this kind of shit. We just get to see it now because he posts it online.

Nitro Express
04-09-2023, 04:22 PM
So if someone told us in 1984 that David Lee Roth would do crazy shit when he was an old man we would go no shit. Really? Ya think so?

twonabomber
04-17-2023, 11:11 AM
Episode 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1jU2ocU5-Y

ZahZoo
04-17-2023, 04:12 PM
Good episode!

Silexxx
04-24-2023, 11:18 AM
https://youtu.be/CTH5tulCM6A

Nitro Express
04-24-2023, 12:47 PM
Sammy was on Steve-O’s podcast crying about Dave. Sam is just upset he couldn’t steal Dave’s legacy. Dave lives rent free in Sammy’s head.

twonabomber
04-24-2023, 05:10 PM
Sammy can't figure out why AVH doesn't want to be his friend.

Interviews like this are why AVH doesn't want anything to do with Sammy.

Terry
04-25-2023, 05:51 PM

Honey, Grandpa is off his meds and dancing The Funky Chicken again...time to call the nursing home!

twonabomber
04-25-2023, 07:51 PM
Honey, Grandpa is off his meds and dancing The Funky Chicken again...time to call the nursing home!

DLR to web guy: "Show me which button on this camera is "record"

Web guy: pulls files from camera and says "WTF?"

Terry
04-26-2023, 01:06 PM
DLR to web guy: "Show me which button on this camera is "record"

Web guy: pulls files from camera and says "WTF?"

Web guy: asks DLR "are you sure these are the files you want to upload to your website?"

DLR to Web guy: "humulaybubulayzebuhlaybubuhlayhumulaybuhbulayzebuh laybop!!!"

Web guy to DLR: "oh...okay...just making sure" uploads them, mutters aloud "fuckin' several sandwiches short of a picnic"

Warham
04-26-2023, 02:11 PM
Oof.

Silexxx
05-01-2023, 11:47 AM
https://youtu.be/01107Wtk-Ik

Another dance-goofing off video.

Von Halen
05-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Well, I guess if you can't sing anymore...might as well dance. Or whatever the fuck you call that he's doing. He appears to be doing whatever the fuck he wants to do. I think it's weird. But hey, who the fuck am I?

Terry
05-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Amusing himself to no end as always, no doubt.

twonabomber
05-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Sam keeps yappin', Dave keeps dancin'.

Vinnie Velvet
05-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Sam keeps yappin', Dave keeps dancin'.

And clearly doesn't give a fuck what Sam says or thinks.

Dave's legacy is intact. The Mighty Van Halen shall remain the Mighty Van Halen. Cemented in the six pack and even in the final album ADKOT.

And Van Hagar is well.....crap.

Terry
05-01-2023, 08:59 PM
In the end, the music did the talking.

Seshmeister
05-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Yup Van Hagar music didn't age well.

There are two types of Van Hagar fan the anything by Eddie people who usually prefer the earlier guitar based stuff and the beige music MOR people who 30 years later aren't going to be very passionate about it now when they are more interested in getting on the local golf club committee or whatever it is these people do while waiting for death.

Seshmeister
05-04-2023, 10:42 AM
People keep going on about the dangers of AI and ChatGPT replacing journalists but if this laughable bullshit wasn't written by AI then bring it on.

David Lee Roth Surprises Fans With A Dance Video To A Reggaeton Pop Hit

Almila KutukMay 4, 2023

In his recent video on his official YouTube channel, Roth brings something fresh and unexpected to the table. Rocking his top hat, the singer moves effortlessly to the beat of Daddy Yankee’s ‘Con Calma.’ You would hardly believe that he’s in his late 60s, given the energy and finesse he brings to the dance floor.

Fans have been flooding the comment section, expressing their admiration and delight at this surprise performance. Many are amazed at how Roth continues to defy his age, while others appreciate his willingness to embrace new musical styles and trends.

David Lee Roth’s latest dance video is yet another testament to his age-defying charisma. This refreshing performance is a must-watch for fans who want to witness the rock icon stepping out of his comfort zone and keeping the Van Halen legacy alive.

It's nice to read something positive but that's a hell of a review for stepping a few paces with a top hat stuck to your dick. :D

twonabomber
05-08-2023, 11:43 AM
Episode 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_uU9c7YMWA

Nitro Express
05-09-2023, 07:18 PM
Dave should challenge Sammy to a dancing contest. Ha! Ha!

Terry
05-09-2023, 08:01 PM
People keep going on about the dangers of AI and ChatGPT replacing journalists but if this laughable bullshit wasn't written by AI then bring it on.

It's nice to read something positive but that's a hell of a review for stepping a few paces with a top hat stuck to your dick. :D

I'd change "fresh and unexpected" to "bizarre yet typical"...change "amazed" to "baffled" and "a must-watch" to "yet another WTF moment"...

impossible not to chuckle at your "few paces top hat stuck dick" comment ; )

Kristy
05-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Just listened to the latest. Roth is just bored with himself anymore.

Nitro Express
05-10-2023, 05:08 PM
Just listened to the latest. Roth is just bored with himself anymore.

Pretty much. I think the guy is so out there he has no real friends because he’s draining to be around. So he masturbates on You Tube.

Terry
05-11-2023, 12:16 PM
Clicked on the Ep 11 clip to preview the length of it. 40 minutes = nope.

Suppose it's good he's still putting out lengthy content of some sort, but I was about as big a fan of the guy as anybody...I just don't have the constitution anymore for more than, say, 5 minutes of him rambling in an interview setting. Twenty years or so ago, I would have enjoyed every moment of it. Now...time to put the cuckoo back in the clock.

So this is love
05-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Clicked on the Ep 11 clip to preview the length of it. 40 minutes = nope.

Suppose it's good he's still putting out lengthy content of some sort, but I was about as big a fan of the guy as anybody...I just don't have the constitution anymore for more than, say, 5 minutes of him rambling in an interview setting. Twenty years or so ago, I would have enjoyed every moment of it. Now...time to put the cuckoo back in the clock.

lol:D

ZahZoo
05-12-2023, 09:37 AM
This latest episode was more of like a commercial free broadcast of his old radio show... good for background noise...

Silexxx
05-15-2023, 11:10 AM
https://youtu.be/16POGwDArmo

Von Halen
05-15-2023, 11:52 AM
https://youtu.be/16POGwDArmo

I don't even know what to say...

Vinnie Velvet
05-15-2023, 12:27 PM
Ya know its sort of like if Spider-Man couldn't spin his webs and swing all over the place and do his acrobatic moves.

Just what would Spidey do in that situation?

Likely stay grounded and do silly things like what we see here. :D

Kristy
05-15-2023, 01:30 PM
Okay, I am on currently 60mg of Wana Gummies and higher than a god damn satellite right now so I will not remember writing any of this (cast with most of my postings) but here is my review of the Roth Show thus far this season.

It really three simple points to one simple question:

1. Who is this for?

1. Roth's current audience? Which is what, middle-aged white males who vote Trump and love to kill helpless animals. Roth is not bringing in the youngins like Ted Nugent can nor do much women listen to him. There no Millennial retard out there who gives one single fuck as to who Roth is/was. The "Z'ers" or what the fuck ever they go by have already had much of their collective grey matter shrinking due to K Pop, Joe Rogan, Pinko liberalism and its pseudo-socialist politics to fart out Roth Name.

2. Roth's ego? Here we go. No question Roth is a narcissistic asshole who masturbates into a frenzy to every time to a hit song by the Thomson Twins which in itself raises a question within a question. What decade of Roth's ego? The present: boring grandad stories of going to shitholes in Japan and South America to hunt endangered wildlife and butt-fuck the local pygmy population and turn them into plasticized Californian veneer for the Illuminati. The past? That alone raises a question within a question withing a question. What decade? The present: Roth is slowing losing his cognitive skills to approaching dementia and grand dad boredom. The Van Halen years? Oh, fuck that. Roth will pity-poty himself over guilt over Eddie that belongs within a therapist office and not a god damn podcast or Roth will pull a frontman Spandex-wedgie inverted buttfucking himself on how great it was with the broads, coke and all that fucking money. A lot of fucking money buys you a lot of broads and coke and coke leads to dementia and dementia leads to podcast. Childhood Roth: Bingo! Murray The K and Wolfman Jackoff lived inside Roth teenage peroxide-soaked skull in the 60s paying low-rent while "Bull-Fucking" himself in the 3-way with Wolfie and K jerk off to music of the Thompson Twins. Roth has resorted back to his childhood traumas and we are to be his therapist and try to suck his grand dad cock back into his "safe zone" and recycled guilt trips about Eddie. Sing me some Marvin, you Diamonnd studded four-star halo and I'll masturbate to Morrissey whipping me with gladioli dipped in Crisco and salt...ahhhh....ahhhhh...

Right? where was I?

Oh yeah, 10 year-old Roth. Back when he touched a "boobie" for the first time and then to autofelliciate himself in abysmal failure. Dude needed to start a band and dude needed to write da lyriz and dude needs a rich daddy to buy him rich daddy shit of a PA to start a band now that he written the words. Roth once wrote a song about the social dangers of bringing [your] whiskey home to the point where da womaz no longer allow for you to touch boobie. Roth was a clairvoyant but too stupid to ever realize it. So now we how come full circle and I don't know you but I feel a Eddy self-guilt victimhood should have been meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, man rimjob trip on the next episode.

3. I forget. Look, all that matters here is the slave FORD works for Koch Industries and is a double-agent to the Roth Cause. You know the Roth Cause, right? Certainty not slave FORD and his Puke Yugur/C.I.A. mindcontrol Agenda 21 we all know the moon landing is fake, FEMA camp globalist (and RuZZKie) propaganda his post on this otherwise beautiful largely middle-aged white male respectable neighborhood.

Fuck, I'm really high.

Kristy
05-15-2023, 01:50 PM

Perhaps this will help to explain:

https://youtu.be/DmtuW_x3qnQ

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 03:07 PM

It’s called aging rock star living in his own private Idaho. Nobody is stage managing the monkey anymore.

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 03:09 PM
All evidence why managers, producers and fellow band mates who say are you fucking kidding me are important.

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 03:18 PM
“I had no interest in managing Dave after Van Halen. I would be ready for the nut house. You didn’t know what Dave you were going to get. The nice guy who would take you to lunch or the maniac who would sink an axe into the side of your head.” —Noel Monk—

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 03:47 PM
Okay, I am on currently 60mg of Wana Gummies and higher than a god damn satellite right now so I will not remember writing any of this (cast with most of my postings) but here is my review of the Roth Show thus far this season.

It really three simple points to one simple question:

1. Who is this for?

1. Roth's current audience? Which is what, middle-aged white males who vote Trump and love to kill helpless animals. Roth is not bringing in the youngins like Ted Nugent can nor do much women listen to him. There no Millennial retard out there who gives one single fuck as to who Roth is/was. The "Z'ers" or what the fuck ever they go by have already had much of their collective grey matter shrinking due to K Pop, Joe Rogan, Pinko liberalism and its pseudo-socialist politics to fart out Roth Name.

2. Roth's ego? Here we go. No question Roth is a narcissistic asshole who masturbates into a frenzy to every time to a hit song by the Thomson Twins which in itself raises a question within a question. What decade of Roth's ego? The present: boring grandad stories of going to shitholes in Japan and South America to hunt endangered wildlife and butt-fuck the local pygmy population and turn them into plasticized Californian veneer for the Illuminati. The past? That alone raises a question within a question withing a question. What decade? The present: Roth is slowing losing his cognitive skills to approaching dementia and grand dad boredom. The Van Halen years? Oh, fuck that. Roth will pity-poty himself over guilt over Eddie that belongs within a therapist office and not a god damn podcast or Roth will pull a frontman Spandex-wedgie inverted buttfucking himself on how great it was with the broads, coke and all that fucking money. A lot of fucking money buys you a lot of broads and coke and coke leads to dementia and dementia leads to podcast. Childhood Roth: Bingo! Murray The K and Wolfman Jackoff lived inside Roth teenage peroxide-soaked skull in the 60s paying low-rent while "Bull-Fucking" himself in the 3-way with Wolfie and K jerk off to music of the Thompson Twins. Roth has resorted back to his childhood traumas and we are to be his therapist and try to suck his grand dad cock back into his "safe zone" and recycled guilt trips about Eddie. Sing me some Marvin, you Diamonnd studded four-star halo and I'll masturbate to Morrissey whipping me with gladioli dipped in Crisco and salt...ahhhh....ahhhhh...

Right? where was I?

Oh yeah, 10 year-old Roth. Back when he touched a "boobie" for the first time and then to autofelliciate himself in abysmal failure. Dude needed to start a band and dude needed to write da lyriz and dude needs a rich daddy to buy him rich daddy shit of a PA to start a band now that he written the words. Roth once wrote a song about the social dangers of bringing [your] whiskey home to the point where da womaz no longer allow for you to touch boobie. Roth was a clairvoyant but too stupid to ever realize it. So now we how come full circle and I don't know you but I feel a Eddy self-guilt victimhood should have been meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, man rimjob trip on the next episode.

3. I forget. Look, all that matters here is the slave FORD works for Koch Industries and is a double-agent to the Roth Cause. You know the Roth Cause, right? Certainty not slave FORD and his Puke Yugur/C.I.A. mindcontrol Agenda 21 we all know the moon landing is fake, FEMA camp globalist (and RuZZKie) propaganda his post on this otherwise beautiful largely middle-aged white male respectable neighborhood.

Fuck, I'm really high.

Pot tends to lead to blabber mouth and junk food munching. Roth was popular at the time because he represented a big Fuck You! to society. Add in whatever talent the band spewed and there you go.

Roth hasn’t changed he’s just a dated relic of what we found amusing when we were 12 years old.

Anyways now we know why Ed Van Halen crawled into the bottle and stayed there. He had Roth and Valerie to deal with. What a nightmare.

ZahZoo
05-15-2023, 04:17 PM

I hear ya... some may call it being artistic... or just the old fucker needs something to do other than playing dress up-dance party and making a bunch of racket around the house in the middle of the night...

His neighbors must be enthused...

Vinnie Velvet
05-15-2023, 05:22 PM
Pot tends to lead to blabber mouth and junk food munching. Roth was popular at the time because he represented a big Fuck You! to society. Add in whatever talent the band spewed and there you go.

Roth hasn’t changed he’s just a dated relic of what we found amusing when we were 12 years old.

Anyways now we know why Ed Van Halen crawled into the bottle and stayed there. He had Roth and Valerie to deal with. What a nightmare.

Val must have been ten times worse.

Vinnie Velvet
05-15-2023, 05:24 PM
I hear ya... some may call it being artistic... or just the old fucker needs something to do other than playing dress up-dance party and making a bunch of racket around the house in the middle of the night...

His neighbors must be enthused...

Why not make a No Holds BBQ Part II? :biggrin:

Seshmeister
05-15-2023, 06:11 PM
Back then I think i came up with a theory that BBQ Part 1 was all a tax related thing whereby his accountant had told him that he would get to write off property tax bills if he could show the old Roth mansion was actually a movie set essential to his art.

I say that as someone with absolutely no knowledge of US/Ca tax laws but maybe it's just that happening again 20+ years on. :)

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 06:27 PM
Back then I think i came up with a theory that BBQ Part 1 was all a tax related thing whereby his accountant had told him that he would get to write off property tax bills if he could show the old Roth mansion was actually a movie set essential to his art.

I say that as someone with absolutely no knowledge of US/Ca tax laws but maybe it's just that happening again 20+ years on. :)

Naw. That neighborhood isn’t zoned for that and Pasadena is anal about zoning.

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 06:27 PM
Why not make a No Holds BBQ Part II? :biggrin:

Why not make porn?

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 06:32 PM
Anyways it will give Sam something else to cry about Dave on social media and the lame ass pod casts he can’t stay off of.

twonabomber
05-15-2023, 07:04 PM
Are those mutton chops?

At least Dave is in shape. Sammy's F A T!

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Von Halen
05-15-2023, 09:22 PM
Fuck, I'm really high.

Obviously.

Really high and mentally ill. What a combination.

Von Halen
05-15-2023, 09:27 PM

Poor Ed. Roth, Val and then that fucking Clichegar. It's amazing he almost made it full circle to reunite the entire original 4.

Nitro Express
05-15-2023, 11:51 PM
Are those mutton chops?

At least Dave is in shape. Sammy's F A T!

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Sam just can’t enjoy his money. He has to go on every two bit podcast and tell the world how great he is. The guy is the poster child for insecurity. Even when Ed was all fucked up he was onto Sam. He was onto what a self-serving cunt he is.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2023, 02:55 AM
Sam just can’t enjoy his money. He has to go on every two bit podcast and tell the world how great he is. The guy is the poster child for insecurity. Even when Ed was all fucked up he was onto Sam. He was onto what a self-serving cunt he is.

He always had a giant inferiority complex when it came to Dave. Can't blame him though but maybe therapy would help...

Nitro Express
05-16-2023, 03:49 AM
He always had a giant inferiority complex when it came to Dave. Can't blame him though but maybe therapy would help...

Yeah but being that way in 2023? Sam is just pissed he failed at stealing Dave’s legacy. Van Hagar will not be remembered like Classic Van Halen will be and that just drives Sam nuts. Oh well. Let him look foolish dissing Dave.

Dave probably was always the dude dancing in front of a mirror. The thing is there was no You Tube back then. The guy is eccentric but in his younger years he could bring it.

Anyways Van Halen was a happy accident. You had all the right elements come together and Dave was a good PR face for the band.

Terry
05-16-2023, 07:42 AM
Poor Ed. Roth, Val and then that fucking Clichegar. It's amazing he almost made it full circle to reunite the entire original 4.

I'm sure when Ed was drinking most of the day and ballasting that out with cocaine (during his binge period of...you know, the late 1970s to 2006), doubtless he was a pleasure to deal with 100% of the time.

I can see where Dave's motormouth and showman attitude could get insufferable at times, but let's not paint Ed to be the calm inside the storm here.

Terry
05-16-2023, 07:51 AM

Hagar can't even bring himself to say in an interview that the version of Van Halen he was in sold less than half the records the Roth-led version of Van Halen did, much less say that Roth was a big part of the reason for that.

Doubtless it sticks in Hagar's craw that he never got another tour with Van Halen, particularly since the last tour he got with Van Halen was looked upon as the worst tour the band ever did (and that includes the Cherone one).

As Nitro says, though, to let that shit bug him now, in 2023?

Hagar would doubtless be better served letting all of it go, saying that being in Van Halen was a great experience for him and leaving it at that. Instead, Hagar is still trying to get the last word on the subject in. It's like, shut the fuck up about it, because it's all over and there's no victory to be had.

Kristy
05-16-2023, 11:40 AM
Obviously.

Really high and mentally ill. What a combination.

Yes, hard times have befallen Roth and his weed use.

Von Halen
05-16-2023, 02:42 PM
Yes, hard times have befallen Roth and his weed use.

I was talking about both of you.

Nitro Express
05-16-2023, 07:17 PM
Hagar can't even bring himself to say in an interview that the version of Van Halen he was in sold less than half the records the Roth-led version of Van Halen did, much less say that Roth was a big part of the reason for that.

Doubtless it sticks in Hagar's craw that he never got another tour with Van Halen, particularly since the last tour he got with Van Halen was looked upon as the worst tour the band ever did (and that includes the Cherone one).

As Nitro says, though, to let that shit bug him now, in 2023?

Hagar would doubtless be better served letting all of it go, saying that being in Van Halen was a great experience for him and leaving it at that. Instead, Hagar is still trying to get the last word on the subject in. It's like, shut the fuck up about it, because it's all over and there's no victory to be had.

If I were a tequila tycoon with a private jet I would be over it.

Nitro Express
05-16-2023, 07:19 PM
That’s why Dave is always dancing. He knows he lives rent free in Sam’s head 24/7.

Silexxx
05-22-2023, 09:07 AM
https://youtu.be/2B2UCccKy4s

Kristy
05-22-2023, 01:56 PM
Listened to the first 8 minutes and could not handle it anymore. Permanently dropped his podcast because, you know,

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/664e19_cb5458f28d8148c5b524f40c97e708c7~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_747,h_496,al_c,q_90/664e19_cb5458f28d8148c5b524f40c97e708c7~mv2.png

Von Halen
05-22-2023, 02:08 PM
Well...I was going to say I want some of whatever he's on. But I don't. How many fucking times will he mention "Red Bull and Pop Tarts", like it's something worth saying over and fucking over again. This fucking guy is making it harder and harder for me to make excuses for him. But hey, I'm the idiot that just wasted 25:50 I can never get back.

Nitro Express
05-22-2023, 04:48 PM
Still beats Sammy Hagar.

Silexxx
05-29-2023, 12:36 PM
https://youtu.be/iqLAzGiT5vY

Kristy
05-29-2023, 01:17 PM
I guess it's art for art's sake.

Silexxx
06-09-2023, 12:13 PM
https://youtu.be/fv1cCJReYDI

twonabomber
06-16-2023, 04:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0vIHhIimI

Silexxx
06-19-2023, 06:13 AM
Is he trying to do short videos (Instagram/Youtube) or TikTok dance videos? Because I think 2 min is too long for those. And at the same time it's too short for being full length music video for a 3 min album track.

Silexxx
06-23-2023, 11:29 AM
https://youtu.be/t32-ClVzX9A

ZahZoo
06-24-2023, 08:31 AM
For years I tease people with short attention spans... "Oh look... a squirrel!"

Dave... he builds a fucking monument to this in his back yard!! That's playing to your strengths...

Silexxx
07-05-2023, 12:59 PM
https://youtu.be/LghXACFo1CI

Silexxx
07-07-2023, 11:33 AM
https://youtu.be/4X58tDO4dFc

Silexxx
07-11-2023, 11:39 AM
https://youtu.be/180AktuBJA8

Seshmeister
07-11-2023, 04:23 PM
https://youtu.be/t32-ClVzX9A

You can imagine his neighbors saying 'Hey Norma come and look at what he's doing today...'

Nickdfresh
07-11-2023, 06:34 PM
https://youtu.be/180AktuBJA8

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Rothtard"...

Nitro Express
07-12-2023, 04:42 AM
It looks like the Lennox repair guy did a bump and started dancing.

Nitro Express
07-12-2023, 04:45 AM
Who would have thought Diamond Dave would end up being a lame ass. He does some lame shit. He’s the crazy, creepy old guy.

Seshmeister
07-17-2023, 10:33 AM
I was listening to the latest DLR Cast the other day and they were pointing out that it's very likely all these dance videos were recorded some time ago.

https://thedlrcast.podbean.com/

I agree not least because as they point out with all his problems with his back and everything else and judging by any recent appearances like the Vegas or Homebase one it seems unlikely he could still throw himself around like that. The last one he's back wearing overalls so these videos could be 10+ years old...

ZahZoo
07-17-2023, 02:48 PM
Yeah I think Diamond Dave's dance the night away has shifted to a cute shuffle from the sink to the stove in his kitchen... then he'll need to sit and rest a spell... Most of his recent videos appear to be recycled stuff. Maybe the in-depth discussion on "Spit" may be new..?

Seshmeister
07-17-2023, 10:23 PM
Well the DLR Cast also pointed out that it would be weird to do that spit video post pandemic but who knows, Dave is pretty weird and even if it is old he still chose to put it up now :)

Terry
07-18-2023, 12:20 PM
The Vote For Pedro one looks like it was made around when ADKOT was first released.

Vinnie Velvet
07-18-2023, 03:13 PM
I get it Dave is just trying to keep himself out there in some capacity considering he isn't performing regularly anymore.

And if we wants to release any vintage VH stuff he has to have agreement with Alex. Which seems rather hard to do these days.

So we are left with Dave's dance posts lol.

Silexxx
07-20-2023, 11:44 AM
https://youtu.be/d7ZroAA8094

Samurai Dave

Silexxx
07-26-2023, 01:33 PM
https://youtu.be/0ZocPxZRO1Q?si=GhhwnlJqeTWicJ6W

Nickdfresh
08-21-2023, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dii6PicQKY

Nickdfresh
12-28-2023, 07:51 PM
"Tell Uncle Dave that we'll cave and let him have some liquor on New Years, but he can't drink the mouthwash anymore!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYDBxoaRheQ

FORD
12-28-2023, 11:52 PM
Maybe that's a message that he's going to be the new singer for INXS, and their new album Runnin' With The Devil Inside will be out in February?

Why not? He would do a better job than the idiot from the reality show.

twonabomber
12-29-2023, 07:42 AM
Maybe that's a message that he's going to be the new singer for INXS, and their new album Runnin' With The Devil Inside will be out in February?

Why not? He would do a better job than the idiot from the reality show.

As much as I love both...no. Please, no. I think Tim Farriss is retired anyway, he mangled up his fingers in a fishing accident.

I do agree anything would be better than JD Fortune.

Seshmeister
12-29-2023, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty sure all of these were recorded over a decade ago.

Nitro Express
12-30-2023, 12:40 AM
Dave Roth and Dave Coverdale are both trying to fool the public they aren’t old farts. It’s called fighting aging and it’s always a losing battle. Some people would suck a gorilla’s dick dry if they thought it would make them look younger.

ZahZoo
12-30-2023, 09:19 AM
I'm pretty sure all of these were recorded over a decade ago.

Yeah the Carhart overalls and derby hat era...

Seshmeister
12-30-2023, 09:53 AM
Yeah the Carhart overalls and derby hat era...

Unlike the 1980s this time around we didn't see many other singers completely copying his fashion innovations.

Maybe some of them should have, Vince Neil could have hidden a lot of stomach in those overalls... :)

Terry
12-30-2023, 10:47 AM
Unlike the 1980s this time around we didn't see many other singers completely copying his fashion innovations.

Maybe some of them should have, Vince Neil could have hidden a lot of stomach in those overalls... :)

Dunno...think Vince is too far past it girth-wise for overalls to get the job done...

Maybe...a mu mu?

A judicial robe?

An Army surplus tent/tarp?

Terry
12-30-2023, 10:53 AM
Dave Roth and Dave Coverdale are both trying to fool the public they aren’t old farts. It’s called fighting aging and it’s always a losing battle. Some people would suck a gorilla’s dick dry if they thought it would make them look younger.

So, are you gonna tell me where said gorilla is, or am I just continuing with the botox?

Kristy
12-30-2023, 11:04 AM
Roth in overalls sundowing to a 80s self-masturbatory vibe. Not at all sure what he is trying to prove here other than he may have recently had knee replacement surgery? I know for a lot of you how embarrassing this must be seeing your homoerotic fantasy rock star slipping into dementia in order to milk the fans. Roth is pushing 70 now and as another dinosaur Neil Young once said "there comes a time when you stop acting like you're relevant." What a fucking power trip Roth must be on these days.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2023, 02:57 PM
So overall you'd give it an 8/10...

Nitro Express
12-30-2023, 05:38 PM
Dunno...think Vince is too far past it girth-wise for overalls to get the job done...

Maybe...a mu mu?

A judicial robe?

An Army surplus tent/tarp?

If you can’t see your dick or even find it it’s time to admit you are no longer a rock star.

Terry
12-30-2023, 07:26 PM
Hang on...

America's Got Talent, here I come!

Nickdfresh
12-31-2023, 05:39 AM
Sebastion Bach on DLR calling him and Axl Rose "pretenders to my throne": https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dY0nUz2snLA

Terry
12-31-2023, 05:39 PM
That Bach/Rose/Roth story was cool.

With the American rock bands who got signed in the 80s in the wake of Van Halen's success, more than a few of them copped elements of what Van Halen did. Bands like Ratt, Poison and Bon Jovi borrowed from Van Halen's playbook, some more liberally than others. With Guns, when they broke, I never really detected much of a Van Halen thing going on at all in terms of influences. If anything, by the time 1987 rolled around, Guns to me were a welcome antidote to several other bands who had surfaced during 1983-1986 featuring guitar players putting two hands on the fretboard or lead singers emulating what Roth had done. Axl Rose came off to me as original in how he presented himself, from the way he dressed and moved to his lyrics and how he approached singing. Skid Row broke a bit late in the hair metal era and rode that sort of last crest of the last wave of that time and genre. I heard a bit more of Bon Jovi than Van Halen with Skid Row in terms of the choruses and stuff. Bach always struck me as what he was, which was an at times likeable idiot with a tremendous voice.

FORD
12-31-2023, 08:01 PM
GnR had more in common with 70s glam like New York Dolls & Alice Cooper than they did the 80s hairbands. They also had a fair amount of punk influence, mostly from Duff McKagan who used to be in a band called "The Fartz" and a spinoff of that band called "10 Minute Warning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM2U2WWiihc

Nitro Express
12-31-2023, 08:04 PM
It always goes back to basic rock and roll. Guns was that but were too screwball to make it longer than one album. Grunge was just basic rock and roll with a punk vibe. Nothing really new. Actually old but after all the bad Van Halen copy bands it was time to put that bullshit to death with some other bullshit.

Nitro Express
12-31-2023, 08:12 PM
I think bands will be more local. The big promoted acts will be divas created by the big entertainment companies. The real interesting stuff will be local or regional. The successful ones will be very good at marketing. The big diva will be a well pampered slave. Recorded music is only something to be sold in a physical format. There’s a market for LP’s. It’s live performing that counts. If you can give people a great time for an evening they will want more and the word spreads. If you draw a crowd people selling junk food and beer will want you.

Silexxx
01-05-2024, 11:22 AM
https://youtu.be/CcLWrfL5sUg?si=kS47PSHnBEDrkVT8

Silexxx
01-18-2024, 12:01 PM
https://youtu.be/WH29LFIFC_k?si=jY9Li-gm-gMyOoG-

twonabomber
01-18-2024, 11:36 PM
oh shit!

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 12:27 AM
Finally Dave kicks his ass.. :D

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 12:54 AM
If you listen to one Roth Show thing on YouTube this is the one... wow.

twonabomber
01-19-2024, 01:10 AM
UCR with a transcript, but it's MUCH more enjoyable to hear Dave tell it:

In a video posted to YouTube titled “The Ballad of Popsicle Sam,” Van Halen’s original frontman concluded that the Red Rocker must have been “sex probed” by aliens.

“According to Sam, he was abducted by aliens,” Roth explained, referring to Hagar’s belief that he had an alien encounter as a teenager.

“I know that when you're abducted by aliens you get sex probed,” Roth insisted. “I am compelled to solicit this sordid subject in an effort to explain Sam Hagar’s conduct. For the last 10 summers I haven't said a single syllable about him. Not one. I defy you. And in the face of a constant fart gas aimed in our direction here at the Mojo Dojo Diamond Dave Laboratories. And I think we've arrived at both the technical and the medical answer that may explain some of Sammy Hagar's conduct and his constant spew of diarrhea vitriol in our direction. Sammy Hagar was abducted by aliens and he was sex probed.”

Roth went on to ponder how an alien might examine a human, ultimately admitting he had “no idea” of the means or apparatus that would be used.

“But what I do know with absolute accuracy is that if you take a half of a popsicle and you jam it into a cassette tape player, no matter how carefully you extract it, that tape player will never play the same again," Roth concluded. "No matter how carefully you try and fix those delicate little parts. And it'll get worse and it'll seem like the singer that you used to [be] will stop making sense whatsoever. A lot like Sam.”

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/david-lee-roth-sammy-hagar-probed-aliens/

Silexxx
01-19-2024, 04:01 AM
https://youtu.be/UeGmBcA1DsI?si=dGjgX_UKyBoc_1G4

Guys from DLR Cast were not fans of this episode of Roth Show.

Never was
01-19-2024, 08:31 AM
He was gentleman on Dave banging Val before Ed leaving it at his girlfriend became his wife line.

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2024, 09:32 AM
Isn't that what Love Walks In is about?

Sam's sex probe encounter with an alien? LOL

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2024, 09:42 AM
And then you sense a change
Nothing feels the same
All your dreams are strange
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Waits for the opening
Then simply pulls a string
Love comes walkin' in

Hahaha and yes it is. Van Hagar has a song about alien butt sex

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 10:06 AM
Guys from DLR Cast were not fans of this episode of Roth Show.

I was kind of surprised at just how negative they were mainly about the comments about Ed not those about Hagar. My guess is that it's partly because it does seem like a burning of remaining bridges by Dave with the VH camp. He's gone from saying that he and Alex talk on the phone weekly to almost accusing him of bullying his younger brother to the severe detriment of his health.

I think if you view it from Dave's point of view it must be difficult to hear Ed being raised to absolute sainthood status often by people who he had a lot of problems with and who didn't always treat him well when he was alive.

On the Hagar anal probe joke I'm pretty sure me and quite a few others have being doing variations on that in this forum for over 20 years now but good to hear Dave's take on it. :)

ZahZoo
01-19-2024, 10:06 AM
The immoral majority has risen from the ashes...

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 10:10 AM
And then you sense a change
Nothing feels the same
All your dreams are strange
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Waits for the opening
Then simply pulls a string
Love comes walkin' in

Hahaha and yes it is. Van Hagar has a song about alien butt sex

I missed that reference Dave made to a string... :D

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2024, 10:11 AM
Dave already told the story about he and Eddie doing blow before his wedding ceremony in the bathroom. It's in CFTH.

And its no secret Ed and Val had their struggles over the years and sex was one of them.

ZahZoo
01-19-2024, 10:13 AM
On the Hagar anal probe joke I'm pretty sure me and quite a few others have being doing variations on that in this forum for over 20 years now but good to hear Dave's take on it.

I think it's quite possible that the seed for that anal probe nonsense was planted on this site 20 years in the making and Dave's exposure to the concept may have been a direct result of reading content on this site...

Never was
01-19-2024, 10:16 AM
I was kind of surprised at just how negative they were mainly about the comments about Ed not those about Hagar. My guess is that it's partly because it does seem like a burning of remaining bridges by Dave with the VH camp. He's gone from saying that he and Alex talk on the phone weekly to almost accusing him of bullying his younger brother to the severe detriment of his health.

I think if you view it from Dave's point of view it must be difficult to hear Ed being raised to absolute sainthood status often by people who he had a lot of problems with and who didn't always treat him well when he was alive.

On the Hagar anal probe joke I'm pretty sure me and quite a few others have being doing variations on that in this forum for over 20 years now but good to hear Dave's take on it. :)

Or is it the Bertinelli's burned the bridge and this is the consequence of that

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2024, 10:22 AM
I didn't view Dave's comments about Al to be demeaning. He's telling it like it is. And Ed would've been the first one to say yeah thats true about Al in those days.

As far as Val is concerned? Who the fuck cares. She's a moot point.

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 10:37 AM
Coincidence?

Terner’s Liquor Closes on The Sunset Strip After 93 Years
By
Paulo Murillo
May 8, 2023

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/DSC8248-696x465.jpg

Terner’s Liquor store has officially closed on the Sunset Strip after servicing the West Hollywood community and greater Los Angeles area for the past 93 years. According to their website, they opened at 8850 Sunset Blvd in 1930 (it was called Turner’s in the early years). Its last day of operations was this past Friday, May 5, 2023.

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Terner-Liquor.jpg

Terner’s Liquor Store on the Sunset Strip was known for offering free local delivery daily until 2am with a broad product collection across spirits, wines, beers, and home good essentials. There is a second Terner’s Liquor store in Los Angeles at 8401 w 3rd Street, which is open for business and doesn’t plan to close any time soon.

https://wehotimes.com/terners-liquor-closes-on-the-sunset-strip-after-93-years/

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 10:40 AM
Kind of cool that the liquor store the Van Halens got their beer from also appears in Grand Theft Auto V

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/maxresdefault-1683662737.3733.jpg

ZahZoo
01-19-2024, 12:55 PM
Hmmm times have changed... next door to Terner's was Filthy McNasty's... Imagine the stories from that fine establishment.

twonabomber
01-19-2024, 01:30 PM
Listened to the podcast.

I'm not sure Dave needs a "handler" or a damage control person. If the Roth Show is the only thing he's gonna do for the rest of his life, he doesn't need Al, or the kid, or any of the VH crew.

The $93k in weed? Was a timeframe mentioned?

Not really anything in the cast that I hadn't heard, except for the possible falling out with John 5.

The Sam part of Dave's video was fucking gold.

I downloaded Dave's video just in case.

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2024, 02:48 PM
Yeah the Sam part was awesome.

Rest of it was pretty much the same stories of times with Alex and Eddie.

Seems to me that when Eddie married Val he missed the debauchery of getting "rock star" BJs and the lot.
I bet Val wasn't into that.
So Ed would have to get his release from watching porn. Also, I recall a story from a woman after Ed passed how he hit on her in a bar and even grabbed her ass. She says this was in the early 90s.

I mean its entirely possible Ed wasn't faithful as he and Val had their struggles. Val we know wasn't faithful either based on the story that involved Friends' Matthew Perry.

ZahZoo
01-19-2024, 05:19 PM
Roth posted part 2 The Sportsmans Lodge more of his Ed stories on facebook... can't find it yet on youtube. He goes over the period when Val left Ed and Ed met Janie and went thru his porn and Smoking Loon era.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeeRoth/videos/1160087592089901

VHscraps
01-19-2024, 05:57 PM
Roth posted part 2 The Sportsmans Lodge more of his Ed stories on facebook... can't find it yet on youtube. He goes over the period when Val left Ed and Ed met Janie and went thru his porn and Smoking Loon era.

Well, I have not heard part one, but see there are people melting down about it in various places. Part 2 as mentioned by Zahzoo just popped up on my Youtube app. Gahd, this is brilliant. This is miles better than the old / recent Roth Show stuff. Not cos he’s dishing the dirt (not sure I understand where that is coming from, based on this part), but because he is telling great stories and really working on it.

This is Memoirs, Vol 2 audiobook. Get on it.

Nitro Express
01-19-2024, 06:47 PM
Val really comes off as someone who is mentally unstable in her social media posts. Janie just posts positive messages. I don’t know what Janie did but Ed was a new man with her. I’m watching Ed on the last tour and you could see the guy had been working out and he had a twinkle in his eye. He looked healthy and happy.

What’s strange is when Ed passed Valerie is going online saying Ed was her husband and blah blah. Yeah he WAS your husband and he seemed miserable. Janie is his wife. Never saw Ed miserable with her.

Nitro Express
01-19-2024, 08:11 PM
Listened to it. I was laughing my ass off during the whole thing.

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 08:44 PM

https://youtu.be/zAc77wBcZ2k?si=83rULEOohPnEOGtr

Hilarious and fills in some gaps... :)

twonabomber
01-19-2024, 09:05 PM
VHND did run an article about the first video.

https://www.vhnd.com/2024/01/18/david-lee-roth-sammy-hagar-was-abducted-by-aliens-sex-probed/

back to the podcast...

Sure, Dave has made some exaggerated claims. DLR Band probably wasn't recorded in ten days, etc. The difference between Dave's "lies," and Hagar's, is that Hagar is trying to build up his legacy, his influence, his importance to the world.

I never understand the "I'm embarrassed for (whoever)" comments. Dave is in a position to do exactly what he wants. We don't have to like it.

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 09:10 PM
Most of the press I've seen have been concentrating on the Hagar stuff. The fans at places like vhnd and vhlinks are much more worried about Dave saying that Ed, Al and Val maybe not fucking perfect people. :)

It's funny to people like me and most of you because we've all known for many years everyone involved in this band is shades of grey just some are darker than others... :)

Terry
01-19-2024, 09:17 PM

Well, doubtless from Dave's perspective the Eddie he knew and his dealings with Eddie were different from the public facade or whatnot.

I recall an interview with Dave from some point during the years of 2002-2005, where he was naturally asked about Van Halen and the status of a reunion and how Eddie's then-health could hypothetically factor into a reunion. Dave said something along the lines of Eddie having partied his way through his 'illnesses' so the health issue was somewhat bogus in terms of it being an impediment.

As to if Ed was cajoled into working when it was risky to his health, from how it appeared those last few tours gave Ed a sense of purpose. Least that's how it looked to me. I mean, what the fuck do I know from how Ed's health was, really? Re: those last three tours, Ed looked the roughest on the ADKOT tour, yet he was knocking the tunes out of the park night after night.

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 09:29 PM
You may have misunderstood what I was trying to say, I didn't mean anything since the reunion. Dave was kind of implying that at least part of the reason Ed drank himself to death was Alex.

Terry
01-19-2024, 09:41 PM
Most of the press I've seen have been concentrating on the Hagar stuff. The fans at places like vhnd and vhlinks are much more worried about Dave saying that Ed, Al and Val maybe not fucking perfect people. :)

It's funny to people like me and most of you because we've all known for many years everyone involved in this band is shades of grey just some are darker than others... :)

It's always somewhat surprising to me when fans of whatever celeb get taken aback when it is pointed out that famous people go to the bathroom, sleep and whatever else just like the rest of us non-famous schmucks.

I can remember when in the years immediately following Elvis's death all the tales of his last years were finding their way into the public discourse, and one of my aunts had been such a massive fan of his and just wouldn't believe any of it. Or when Albert Goldman followed up his Elvis book with his John Lennon book in the late 1980s and everybody was losing their minds over the notion that John Lennon had a nasty, self-absorbed, callous side to his personality. It's like, grow the fuck up.

Terry
01-19-2024, 09:46 PM
You may have misunderstood what I was trying to say, I didn't mean anything since the reunion. Dave was kind of implying that at least part of the reason Ed drank himself to death was Alex.

Yeah, I may have misunderstood.

Bigger picture, who knows the ultimate reasons why Ed did what he did? Frankly, I'm surprised Ed lived as long as he did. Which isn't to imply that I felt he deserved to die when he did or anything like that, BUT...you know, you got your body, you gotta take care of it. If you don't, well, your health choices can dictate the way you finish. Simple enough to say, but there it is.

Seshmeister
01-19-2024, 10:52 PM
Yeah and it's a lottery and you only get one time in the game so you want to also have some fun.

The fittest of my friends died at 40 of a random nightmare cancer.

It's a percentage game. It's kind of shitty the way that we all start asking questions when someone dies how is close to our age. Did he smoke? Did he do drugs? Was she fat? It's all about finding a reason it won't happen to you.

Nitro Express
01-19-2024, 11:43 PM
Oh I think it’s safe to say the Van Halen’s grew up in a dysfunctional household. Both Dave and Noel Monk have stated that Ed and Al would beat the shit out of each other and go nuts on a regular basis. Al to his credit quit drinking but Ed never could do it. The guys were rock musicians. Being nuts goes with the territory.

Nitro Express
01-19-2024, 11:57 PM
I think Dave is just having fun. Him and the Van Halen’s were never great friends. It was a working relationship. I think Dave is setting some records straight. His jab at Sammy was great. Ed was a drug using rock guitarist who lived for guitar and fast cars. He lived the lifestyle.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 12:02 AM
Valerie was probably naive thinking she could change Ed. She wasn’t squeaky clean either. She admitted she cheated on Ed early into their marriage. Sounds like the typical celebrity fuckaroo.

ZahZoo
01-20-2024, 08:03 AM

Yeah, a lot of folks are upset about sharing the imperfections of Ed and Val's life... it was a fucking train wreck though, for significant periods of time in the late 90's up thru around 2008. Plus it wasn't all lived out in private... I don't buy into the whole honor the dead by ignoring their dark sides crap...

The most interesting aspect of Dave's last 2 Roth Shows seems to indicate Dave was in touch, informed, and far more connected to the on-going antics of Edward during periods of time when Dave wasn't publicly associated with the band end of the spectrum.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 10:46 AM
Ed was a product of his environment. His dad made his sons his drinking buddies. Ed and Al probably were alcoholics before they graduated from high school. If you read Tone Chaser Ed’s mom wasn’t very supportive and always critical of him. The guy was a loner who got beat up by his older brother. Brothers will fight but not to the point of breaking up furniture and car windows. Anyone who witnessed a Van Halen fight said it was completely nuts.

Dave does not have a history of lying. He might be a strange duck but he’s not a liar and before the internet he laid low unless there was something to promote. He’s right. He never slagged Van Halen until they started slagging him.

I think Dave just wants a dose of reality shot into the public eye. Ed Van Halen was not this sweet guy you people are making him out to be. He was a self-centered rock musician that only cared about guitar and driving fast cars. He parked his dick where ever it found itself and his second wife worked in the porn industry and to her credit, she shaped up the wreck Eddie had become.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 11:43 AM
Dave cracked me up when he said, Ed was ruined and he did what he had to do. He called me. Ha! Ha!

Look at some of Val’s Instagram posts. You wonder who was more nuts. Ed or her. No wonder Wolf weighs 400 pounds. That kid grew up in a nut house. Food indeed is a coping drug.

Seshmeister
01-20-2024, 01:27 PM
He got his addictive personality from his dad, his love of food from his mum and his song writing ability from the nanny.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-20-2024, 03:01 PM
He's even more self-conceited than fat. And that's saying something.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 04:33 PM
When you take half a popsicle and probe a tape player all those small delicate parts will never work the same and that is what happened to Sam. Ha! Ha!

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 04:35 PM
He's even more self-conceited than fat. And that's saying something.

We know a brat when we see one.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 04:39 PM
The closest I ever got to an alien was an illegal alien and I did probe her. Lots of times. I took that bitch to outer space. Ha! Ha! Classic Roth.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 04:44 PM
Roth needs to keep these stories coming. He’s on a roll.

Nitro Express
01-20-2024, 09:31 PM
Ed and me were the skinny artsy types. Al was a thug. Ha! Ha!

Terry
01-20-2024, 09:38 PM
Dave cracked me up when he said, Ed was ruined and he did what he had to do. He called me. Ha! Ha!

Look at some of Val’s Instagram posts. You wonder who was more nuts. Ed or her. No wonder Wolf weighs 400 pounds. That kid grew up in a nut house. Food indeed is a coping drug.

Yeah, well, I'd say by the time 2006 was halfway through, Ed was pretty much in dreadful shape. And Van Halen's career at that point didn't really have a way forward other than getting back with Dave, not if it was to be a career playing to packed arenas.

Nitro Express
01-21-2024, 01:17 AM
Yeah, well, I'd say by the time 2006 was halfway through, Ed was pretty much in dreadful shape. And Van Halen's career at that point didn't really have a way forward other than getting back with Dave, not if it was to be a career playing to packed arenas.

Well you do enough post millennium coke laced with who knows what and wash it down with rot gut you will screw the elephant. Thank’s to porn publicist and organizer extraordinaire Janie, Humpty Dumpty got put back together again and did one more glorious tour with Diamond Dave.

Popsicle Sam can’t accept nobody remembers he was in Van Halen and Dreams and Love Walks In are only bad nightmares lost in time. We all remember Sam saying he was visited by aliens. Here’s a popsicle for your ass from the ice cream man.

Terry
01-21-2024, 10:45 AM
Well you do enough post millennium coke laced with who knows what and wash it down with rot gut you will screw the elephant. Thank’s to porn publicist and organizer extraordinaire Janie, Humpty Dumpty got put back together again and did one more glorious tour with Diamond Dave.

Popsicle Sam can’t accept nobody remembers he was in Van Halen and Dreams and Love Walks In are only bad nightmares lost in time. We all remember Sam saying he was visited by aliens. Here’s a popsicle for your ass from the ice cream man.

The nadir of it for me, even lower than the 2004 tour or the subsequent porn soundtrack Trans Trem Sustainer wanking stuff, was watching footage of Ed in either late 2006 or early 2007 (can't remember which now) at the NAMM show and listening to him playing. He looked terrible and wasn't playing much better. If memory serves, shortly after that NAMM show Van Halen released that first publicity shot with Ed, Al, Roth and Wolfgang. Frankly, I wasn't too enthused at the prospects of Roth reuniting with the band at the beginning of 2007. Said publicity shot looked...off. Then, Van Halen didn't bother turning up at the RnRHoF that spring (a wise move, in retrospect), and Eddie was off to rehab and the tour was postponed. Honestly, I didn't think either Ed or Dave were up to delivering the goods prior to the tour getting underway.

It wasn't until I saw footage of the band at one of the tour rehearsals was posted online and saw them serve up Romeo Delight that I thought the reunion might be something worthwhile. For me, it was never a case of merely wanting to see Dave play with the band at any cost, but wanting to see the CVH lineup together kicking as much ass as they could. I didn't want a half-assed Van Halen reunion. Well, what I wanted never quite came to pass because I had to contend with Ed wanting to Bring His Kid To Work Day, but Dave kicked ass on the first tour. Ed eventually steadied himself and was able to demonstrate once again why he was who he was.

All things considered, when I think of where things were in 2006 and early 2007, Van Halen Mach 4 ended up being better than I had any expectations for.

Nitro Express
01-21-2024, 11:09 AM
I liked it because it ended with Dave and that just drives Sam nuts. So what is he doing? He’s got a hot shot guitarist who is dumb enough to think he can be Eddie. Sam is trying to bait Al back and Sam has a wet dream of recreating Van Halen in hopes of getting attention on himself. Yes Sam is that lame. Anyways get ready for Dr. Frankenstein Hagar’s monster. Sam has Joe amp shopping looking for the magic box. Ha! Ha! Well you can’t buy love and you can’t buy EVH playing skills.

Vinnie Velvet
01-22-2024, 09:22 AM
Judging from the last episode, it seems Dave and Ed were a lot closer than we were let to believe.

When Ed was totally down and out after the breakup with Val, he was in quite a state.

Who does he call? He calls Dave.

Nitro Express
01-22-2024, 03:10 PM
Noel Monk also mentioned Ed’s “I hate my brother!” fits. Ed was under a lot of stress. No wonder he chain smoked and drank like a fish.

Nitro Express
01-22-2024, 03:21 PM
If you ever driven up Coldwater Canyon Road you know what I’m talking about. It’s a two lane windy road with not much of a shoulder with a ton of traffic on it. Picturing Ed in a golf cart with cars swerving to miss him is hilarious. He’s headed for a pool full of porn stars to escape. Ha! Ha!

MasonL
01-22-2024, 07:00 PM
A reasonable conclusion can be drawn, even without Dave's recent stories, that Val is a big part of what ruined Eddie. Like he said, Ed was only faithful to his guitar and living the rock n' roller life. Once he started trying to balance that with a stable marriage it went downhill. Just look at the band before and after 1981. It was a quick slide after 6 years of full-on commitment and doing music everyday. Val wedged herself in between them because she sought to obtain another man's fame, because her TV career wasn't good enough for her. Ed is a ball of stress to begin with and doesn't know how to confront anybody constructively so just went down a spiral of drug use to cope with it, which obviously took years off his life.

The band would've broken up at some point for some other reason, as all bands do. But observe how quickly the devolution was after she got involved and connect the dots.

Von Halen
01-22-2024, 07:46 PM
Well, Dave did try to warn Ed before he married Val. Of course, at the time, everyone thought it was because Dave was jealous that Ed had landed a famous tv star. I agree with MasonL. Val's tv career was floundering or getting ready to flounder. Speaking of her tv career floundering, she just got fired from her gig with Duff on the kids baking show.

Seshmeister
01-22-2024, 08:24 PM
A reasonable conclusion can be drawn, even without Dave's recent stories, that Val is a big part of what ruined Eddie. Like he said, Ed was only faithful to his guitar and living the rock n' roller life. Once he started trying to balance that with a stable marriage it went downhill. Just look at the band before and after 1981. It was a quick slide after 6 years of full-on commitment and doing music everyday. Val wedged herself in between them because she sought to obtain another man's fame, because her TV career wasn't good enough for her. Ed is a ball of stress to begin with and doesn't know how to confront anybody constructively so just went down a spiral of drug use to cope with it, which obviously took years off his life.

Ed would have needed some sort of stable solid housewife type - ironically the kind of soccer mum that would like the Van Hagar AOR radio bilge he was churning out.

What he didn't need is an actress which is like a normal woman with all the crazy emotion dials turned up 500% :D

Post Val the crowd Ed ended up with is a pretty good point that I don't remember anyone picking up on before. Usually if a middle aged guy split up from his wife, started working on porno sound tracks and married someone from the porn industry you would consider that a midlife crisis car crash of biblical proportions. No one really did because he was clearly in such a mess before the crash.

Nitro Express
01-22-2024, 10:53 PM
I actually read Val’s book. Ha! Ha! She admitted she cheated on Ed early on in their marriage and probably cheated on him before he did on her. She wasn’t exactly America’s sweetheart. So Ed is stuck with his thug brother and a cheating wife who was a flake but could make everyone think she was sweet. Then you had her brothers he couldn’t stand hanging around all the time. I mean the guy was living in dysfunction at every angle.

Nitro Express
01-22-2024, 10:55 PM
Adam West told me never marry an actress. Ha! Ha!

Nitro Express
01-22-2024, 11:03 PM
Well, Dave did try to warn Ed before he married Val. Of course, at the time, everyone thought it was because Dave was jealous that Ed had landed a famous tv star. I agree with MasonL. Val's tv career was floundering or getting ready to flounder. Speaking of her tv career floundering, she just got fired from her gig with Duff on the kids baking show.

She’s so lonely she spills her guts on Instagram looking like a complete psycho while doing it. She’s losing her poker face.

Nitro Express
01-22-2024, 11:11 PM
I don’t even want to know how many cats Valerie has..

Nitro Express
01-23-2024, 10:27 PM
Wolfie is being nasty on social media again. Like mother like son. Val goes on, cry’s, lashes at people and ends with a creepy smile. Wolf surfaces and shit blasts peoples posts finishing with how stupid they are. Two psychos who fail to grasp the concept that you want to control your public image. Val is right. There is no filter.

Vinnie Velvet
01-24-2024, 09:52 AM
I saw a recent interview where Wolf actually says that being Ed's son and a Van Halen was a hindrance.

Hahaha.

What a delusional fat ass. Being a Van Halen is the sole reason you are able to make and release your shitty music not to mention get an opener slot on the Metallica tour.

Von Halen
01-24-2024, 11:22 AM
I saw a recent interview where Wolf actually says that being Ed's son and a Van Halen was a hindrance.

Hahaha.

What a delusional fat ass. Being a Van Halen is the sole reason you are able to make and release your shitty music not to mention get an opener slot on the Metallica tour.

Fucking fat douche. Isn't it ironic that the fat fuck chose "Mammoth" as the name of his band?

I so wish bands like Metallica and any others would stop making this idiot a charity case.

Silexxx
01-24-2024, 11:56 AM
https://youtu.be/J2XTcdXgm1A?si=AW5YiBCT6gbImrEh

twonabomber
01-24-2024, 12:26 PM
oh shit! (again)

Knew where it was going as soon as I saw the title.

Seshmeister
01-24-2024, 04:06 PM
If you think about the story it was done to teach Wolf a lesson. Dave and the accountant obviously arranged things so that they could take revenge if he pulled the same shit again and he fell straight into the trap.

Did Wolf learn the lesson though? Maybe he just didn't give a shit about the crew and thinks that the 'prank' with the beachballs the same night was in some way comperable...

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/van-halen-david-lee-roth-tour-prank/

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 04:15 PM
Wolf is a manipulative nasty brat. I’m glad Dave called him out. Dave knows the Van Halen thing is done and Ed has his legacy and Dave has his. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! The older you get the more honest you can be. Dave no longer has to play nice to make a team work. Oh folks, let Uncle Dave tell you how it really was and is.

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 04:20 PM
I love how Dave kept it short. Wolf isn’t worth spending too much time on.

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 04:35 PM
Wolf had the charisma of a cow flop on stage. Dude if you really want to be a serious entertainer lose the weight.

Vinnie Velvet
01-24-2024, 04:59 PM
Haha another stellar one from Dave.

Showcasing what an idiot Val Jr. is.

Terry
01-24-2024, 05:11 PM
Wolf had the charisma of a cow flop on stage. Dude if you really want to be a serious entertainer lose the weight.

The inclusion of Wolf in the band initially seemed like a freak show, but both times I saw the band with him in it, Wolfgang was a boring non-entity I was barely aware of in terms of him being onstage. Just a schlub in a hoodie. I suppose he was smart enough to tell his father that people wanted to see Dave back in the band - which isn't exactly Mensa-level intelligence - and the only one in the mid-2000s that Ed would listen to. Thus, I guess the kid being in the band was a net positive thing, although frankly it ultimately speaks to the childishness of the Van Halens and Roth that Anthony wasn't there. I mean, everyone involved damn well knew the CVH reunion was the one the fans wanted to see.

Once Van Halen was done and Eddie passed, well, I gave the Mammoth album a fair listen. Not the worst stuff ever but nothing that made me want to hear that music again. I don't think Wolfgang has an overabundance of talent. Not in what he plays nor what he writes. But he's Eddie's kid, so he'll get attention from some regardless. Honestly, if he never releases any new music I personally won't consider it a loss.

MasonL
01-24-2024, 05:19 PM
You just HAD to know Dave detested a fat ass kid not only put on the pedestal, but born on it, playing in his band. But he played nice all these years but if Lil' Wolfie was pulling shit like that, yeah time to bring the paddle out. Not that Lil' Wolfie would know what that entails. Dave and the Brothers had to take years off their lives to bootstrap their legacies and this kid thinks he can just show up and start throwing his weight around. Although I suppose he has plenty of that.

"I want to tell you, I would still be in this Church even if I wasn't the son of God." LOL.

MasonL
01-24-2024, 06:39 PM
"Too close to mommy; grew up square. All the spine of a chocolate eclair." I wonder when Wolfie's mommy will respond on social media or the Today Show in between whipping up batches of brownies?

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 07:07 PM
I was going to liken Wolf to Nancy Sinatra. Both had legendary fathers. Both didn’t suck but weren't great either. Kind of like a decent grocery store grade wine. Nancy took looking good seriously though. She wasn’t 300 pounds wearing grease and ketchup stained sweats.

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 08:16 PM
Where’s my damn paycheck? Wolfie had the accountant with the checks tossed out. Ha! Ha! I’m sure fatso was so popular with the crew.

Catfish
01-24-2024, 09:05 PM
I always knew Wolf was an entitled little (OK not so little) asshole, but I didn't know it was for this long.

Seshmeister
01-24-2024, 09:15 PM
I was going to liken Wolf to Nancy Sinatra. Both had legendary fathers. Both didn’t suck but weren't great either. Kind of like a decent grocery store grade wine. Nancy took looking good seriously though. She wasn’t 300 pounds wearing grease and ketchup stained sweats.

Exactly her dad would have kicked her ass and she will always have the Bond theme and 'These boots are made for walking' songs that will be her own to look back on.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Nancy_Sinatra_%281971%29.png https://blog-admin.siriusxm.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/WolfgangVanHalen.jpg

Catfish
01-24-2024, 09:17 PM
If those gal pals of Dave were holding boxes of donuts Wolf would have let them play bass!

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 11:32 PM
One of my dad’s business partners knew Frank Sinatra. He said Frank did a lot of quiet charity. One bartender Frank knew well needed a loan for a house down payment. He contacted Frank to see if he could help him out. Frank bought the whole house for cash and set up an interest free loan for the guy. That was how generous Frank Sinatra could be.

Nitro Express
01-24-2024, 11:46 PM
Well having band members friends tossed out ain’t cool. That’s some low ball shit. No respect at all and if it weren’t for David Lee Roth chances are good Ed and Al never would have made it. They would end up like their dad. Ed certainly wouldn’t be sticking his dick in Hollywood actress cunt. If it weren’t for Dave Wolf would have never been made.

Seshmeister
01-25-2024, 05:06 AM
Well given moms history untiil he goes on that DNA show we can't be completely sure of that...

Von Halen
01-25-2024, 07:16 AM
Well given moms history untiil he goes on that DNA show we can't be completely sure of that...

Come on bro. Both those fat fucks look and act exactly alike. He definitely should have been named Valerie Jr.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-25-2024, 10:09 AM
That alleged practical joke with the volley balls is typically of a schoolboy's mental level.
The fat, self-conceited pudding is also a moron.

Nickdfresh
01-25-2024, 11:58 AM

Well, Ed did think he might have gotten a groupie pregnant from giving him a blowjobs (only) LOL...

Vinnie Velvet
01-25-2024, 01:02 PM
Perhaps most of us gave Wolf too much credit for getting his Dad back out there with Dave again.

Sure he helped getting him play the old songs and all that but health wise - that was all Janie.

I think she saved Ed's life enough to have him be functional and even get super clean by the time of the band's last tour in 2015. She doesn't get enough credit.

Instead we have Fat Val and Val Jr. spewing their nonsense every now and then.

Nitro Express
01-25-2024, 02:07 PM
Janie did a lot and notice Dave complimented her. I follow Janie on social media. Always posting positive messages and posting pictures of the wildlife that show up in her backyard.

Catfish
01-25-2024, 02:54 PM
Janie did a lot and notice Dave complimented her. I follow Janie on social media. Always posting positive messages and posting pictures of the wildlife that show up in her backyard.

Are there photos of Wolfie walking around topless in her backyard?

Nickdfresh
01-25-2024, 03:17 PM
Did Dave fuck Wolfie's then fiancee or something?

Von Halen
01-25-2024, 03:23 PM
Are there photos of Wolfie walking around topless in her backyard?

She probably hates the entitled fat fuck.

Terry
01-25-2024, 09:01 PM
I always knew Wolf was an entitled little (OK not so little) asshole, but I didn't know it was for this long.

Catfish, on an unrelated side note, is it wrong after all these years that your avatar still compels me to masturbate?

Nitro Express
01-25-2024, 09:59 PM
Fat bottomed girls make the world go round.

Silexxx
02-15-2024, 02:56 PM
https://youtu.be/VIupb_r-ZeI?si=OzBfJ-boMqGgaqTQ

California Girls Director's Commentary..

Catfish
02-15-2024, 04:38 PM
She's Crisco: Fat in the can :lmao:

Nickdfresh
02-15-2024, 10:30 PM
"I met these two dames at the corner of 'Hot & Mess'." LOL What? Dave fucked The Human League? @2:30

Rikk
02-16-2024, 05:59 AM
She probably hates the entitled fat fuck.

There is NO doubt that she HATES Wolfgang.

Valerie Sr. writing a book two years after Eddie died, trashing his 2nd marriage...not only is that so fucking classless, it's pathetic.

You know that the 2nd wife hates Val & Val Jr.