PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Close associate of OBL surrenders to Saudi security officials in Tehran

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 01:08 PM
http://www.cnn.com/

BREAKING NEWS Close associate of Osama bin Laden, Khaled al-Harbi, surrenders to Saudi security officials in Tehran, Saudi official says. Details soon.

Seshmeister
07-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Money must be changing hands.

I'm surprised at Iran doing that...

Seshmeister
07-13-2004, 01:12 PM
?

News of the surrender comes after a Saudi amnesty offer in late June for al Qaeda fighters to surrender within a month.

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 01:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/13/binladen.aide/index.html

Saudis: Bin Laden aide surrenders
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 Posted: 1:03 PM EDT (1703 GMT)

(CNN) -- A close associate of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was flown from Iran to Saudi Arabia on Tuesday after surrendering to security officials at the Saudi Embassy in Tehran, a Saudi Interior Ministry official said.

Khaled al-Harbi was believed to have been living near the Afghan-Iranian border.

Video aired by the Arabic television network Al-Arabiya Tuesday showed al-Harbi being carried from a plane and placed in a wheelchair.

Al-Harbi is believed to have fought with bin Laden against Russian forces in Afghanistan about 20 years ago. Saudi officials believe al-Harbi returned to Afghanistan in the mid-1990s, joining up with al Qaeda.

In late 2001, he was identified on a videotape conversing with bin Laden about the September 11 terrorist attacks.

News of the surrender comes after a Saudi amnesty offer in late June for al Qaeda fighters to surrender within a month.

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Hmmm...

Seshmeister
07-13-2004, 01:32 PM
I think they need him for their paralympic team...

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/meast/07/13/binladen.aide/story.binladen.associate.jpg

BITEYOASS
07-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Money must be changing hands.

I'm surprised at Iran doing that...

Simple reason, Iran is Sh'ite and OBL and his close friends are Sunni. They still hate the west, only they would rather do it there way.

Satan
07-13-2004, 02:37 PM
This is the setup.....

"Close associate of Osama" (whom nobody's ever heard of before) surrenders to the BCE, has a sudden attack of conscience and realizes that Allah wants him to repent of his terrorist lifestyle, and he "gives them valuable information" which allows them to "find" Bin Laden just in time to steal media coverage from the Demoncratic convention. Of course in reality, Osama's been kicking it with his old buddy Musharraff in Pakistan for months.

The scenario is is plain to see as the horns on my head.

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 06:09 PM
hey ford you realize this is your favorite buddy that appeared in the obl khandahar video? same guy. he was the one obl was chatting with.

Big Train
07-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Maybe it is that the horns are in your eyes and you can only see around them. Would make sense considering how many details slip on past you, which forces you to make some up

FORD
07-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
hey ford you realize this is your favorite buddy that appeared in the obl khandahar video? same guy. he was the one obl was chatting with.

Well, considering that video wasn't Osama in the first place, I guess that backs up what His Unholiness said. This reeks of a BCE scam.

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 07:22 PM
it was him. would you like screen shots,audio or video?

Big Train
07-13-2004, 08:03 PM
It WASN"T HIM? HE FUCKING SAYS IT WAS HIM!!!!!!!

Ford, you must really enjoy making up your own reality. What the fuck, easily the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Satan
which allows them to "find" Bin Laden just in time to steal media coverage from the Demoncratic convention.

I thought we were doing the Bin Laden thing in November?

Big Train
07-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Guess it's been bumped to accomadate this week's theory....

FORD
07-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I thought we were doing the Bin Laden thing in November?

Haven't you been paying attention this week? The "October Surprise" will be a full scale, martial law inducing, election cancelling "terrorist" attack. Osama is just a diversion to steal the spotlight from the Democratic convention and give Junior the popularity bump that would traditionally go to any nominee after a convention.

Now as for the ridiculous idea that Osama Bin Laden confessed to 9-11 in a video......

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/binladen8.jpg

Here's 5 pictures of Osama Bin Laden. Supposedly, anyway. First four pictures are very likely the same guy, possibly in various stages of health. He was reported as having serious kidney problems, after all.

But face E is a clearly different man altogether. And THIS is the face from the Khandahar "confession" tape. A man several inches shorter, considerably fatter, and with a face and nose totally different from that of Osama Bin Laden.

THE TAPE WAS A FUCKING FRAUD.

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 09:42 PM
How can you prove that was the face from the confession tape ??

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 10:06 PM
thats just a shitty screen cap from a shitty video i'll post others that are better

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 10:12 PM
actually do this: go to any news site cnn msnbc etc watch the first 30 secs of the video when dipshit walks in. htere are clear profile shots of him and shot of him when he looks almost directly at the camera

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 10:19 PM
heres one

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 10:20 PM
its him. things are darker because unlike the other videos this on is indoors and at night

FORD
07-13-2004, 10:54 PM
I just watched the video again. It ain't Osama. And that darkness is probably retouching to obscure the fact that the guy's face is totally different from Bin Laden.

I hate to feed the right wing any propaganda, but Kerry looks a lot closer to Bin Laden than this clown in the video does. At least he has the same shaped head.

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Kerry looks a lot closer to Bin Laden than this clown in the video does.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that pic was that it was Kerry with a beard on. :D Ah, it'll only be a matter of time before we see a seperated at birth

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 02:21 AM
That's not Bin Laden...

The nose isn't long enough...

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 02:26 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/de/cheatsbert/images/laden.jpghttp://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=132511

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 02:27 AM
Yeah.. It probably is...

He looks alot older...

Big Train
07-14-2004, 03:12 AM
Ford,

Since I'm really sweating bullets now that you have it all figured out, I was curious where you plan to be when all this goes down? Mountain hideaway, underground bunker, tree fort?

I need to know man, cause I need you to protect me. You may be right and we may all rue the day we doubted you....what should I pack?

Deep Woods off, Band-aids, Lemonade mix for me and Alley, Huggies (for keethy and 5150), etc...

diamondD
07-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Don't forget the tin foil! ;)

FORD
07-14-2004, 11:57 AM
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/binladen8.jpg http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=132511

Here's a perfect example of the BCE caught in another lie! The first picture, "E" the one I posted yesterday is from the original Kandahar tape. The seond picture, posted by Agent Zimmerman, doesn't look like the same face as the original video at all. Seems to me that the BCE remixed their own fraudulent video, possibly overdubbing a digitized Osama over the original actor. If George Lucas could do it with Jar Jar Binks and Peter Jackson could do it with Gollum, the BCE could certainly do so with Bin Laden.

Guitar Shark
07-14-2004, 12:09 PM
The first picture, "E" the one I posted yesterday is from the original Kandahar tape.

Prove it.

lucky wilbury
07-14-2004, 12:43 PM
ford you have just a shitty screen caps shot. one of the worst i've seen from that video. mine is from the video. go download the video and do your own and you'll see you got the worst cap ever.

FORD
07-14-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
ford you have just a shitty screen caps shot. one of the worst i've seen from that video. mine is from the video. go download the video and do your own and you'll see you got the worst cap ever.

I suppose the CIA has a better copy of the video than the one that was circulated in 2001?

(freshly overdubbed with Digital BinLaden replacing the stand-in, no doubt)

As I said, I just watched the tape again last night, and the face in that video is the same shorter man with a round face and much different nose than Osama Bin Laden. Poor video quality is not enough to make the man's entire body look that different.

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 01:15 PM
Prove it!

Give us some more screen shots...

How do you expect anyone to believe anything you say when, to you, everything is a lie ??

FORD
07-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Don't ever call me a liar, motherfucker :mad: I do not lie, period. I despise liars, which is one of the reasons I despise the BCE.

You wanna see the video again? Google it, like I did. And make sure you find the original copy, not the remixed version.

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 01:25 PM
I did not call you a liar...

John Ashcroft
07-14-2004, 01:26 PM
I don't think Ford's intentionally lying, it's just that he watches to much CSI...

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh, I know he truly believes what he says...

FORD
07-14-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I don't think Ford's intentionally lying, it's just that he watches to much CSI...

Nope. Only ever sat through an entire episode of the show once. Can't say it was a bad thing though. The episode helped me solve a mystery as to why my transmission blew out the day that Melein & I went to Mt Rainier ;)

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 01:34 PM
You probably failed to do any pre-emptive maintenance...:D

FORD
07-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You probably failed to do any pre-emptive maintenance...:D

Actually, it was the maintenance that caused the problem. not maintenance that I did though. Let's put it this way.... if you ever buy a FORD from a Dodge dealer, make sure you change the transmission fluid before going up a mountain.

As it happens, the type of transmission fluid used in GM and Chrysler trannies is much thinner than the FORD standard. The Dodge mechanics probably just put the fluid in out of habit without thinking. The thin liquid is even thinner as it heats up, and naturally, an extra burden on the transmission, such as climbing a mountain, makes it that much hotter. End result - seal is blown and tranny fluid spraying everywhere. I didn't put the obviousness of the situation together until a couple months after the fact though, when I heard them describe a similar situation on CSI.

So the corporate media isn't always totally useless :)

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Being a trained mechanic as well as a nurse, I am aware of problems like this...

ALWAYS put the mfr's recommended fluid in a transmission...

..and of course, never purchase a Ford product!

Mopar or NO car!

:D

John Ashcroft
07-14-2004, 02:52 PM
The old ATF vs. Mercon deal, huh? The Chrysler folks should've known better. Although I hear the newer variants are the same viscosity.

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 02:54 PM
You can't even put synthetic fluid of the same type in a Chrysler transmission...

John Ashcroft
07-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Yeah, Chrysler is notorious for shitty transmissions. They push the technological envelope quite frequently, but they never seem to work out all of the bugs. My wife's Jeep just had to have the tranny rebuilt. Fucking sucked!

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 03:03 PM
A remote transmission cooler is a good idea on Chrysler transmissions...

Running 10 degrees cooler will make it last a long time...

lucky wilbury
07-14-2004, 03:21 PM
mine is actually form cnn

lucky wilbury
07-14-2004, 03:30 PM
http://www.n-tv.de/images/200112/2888314_video_bin_laden.jpg

http://online.wdr.de/online/politik/bin_laden_video/img/laden_video1.jpg

http://images.latimes.com/media/photo/2001-12/1404657.jpg

these are from german tv and the la times

FORD
07-14-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
A remote transmission cooler is a good idea on Chrysler transmissions...

Running 10 degrees cooler will make it last a long time...

Had one of those once - it was on a Dodge Diplomat. "Retired" Washington State Patrol car. Worked great until it got over 200K miles on it. Then it started dropping dead fast :(

Guitar Shark
07-14-2004, 05:36 PM
FORD, still waiting for evidence to support your claim that it isn't OBL in that video. "I saw it and it's not him" isn't good enough. I've seen it too, and it IS him.

FORD
07-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
FORD, still waiting for evidence to support your claim that it isn't OBL in that video. "I saw it and it's not him" isn't good enough. I've seen it too, and it IS him.

Osama Bin Laden is well known to be over 6' tall, very thin and has a long face with a matching nose. The guy in the original Kandahar video was shorter, fat and has a round face.

You think a jury would buy your argument, counselor?

Guitar Shark
07-14-2004, 05:46 PM
Osama Bin Laden is well known to be over 6' tall, very thin and has a long face with a matching nose. The guy in the original Kandahar video was shorter, fat and has a round face.

You think a jury would buy your argument, counselor?

Try again Dave.

You still haven't proven that "The guy in the original Kandahar video was shorter, fat and has a round face." That picture you showed has absolutely no relevance to the Kandahar video and all sane people know it.

FORD
07-14-2004, 05:47 PM
The picture I showed IS from the Kandahar video. NOT from the remix that the BCE put out to cover their asses because the original was so obviously sloppy. I'll link the REAL video again tonight.

Guitar Shark
07-14-2004, 05:49 PM
The picture I showed IS from the Kandahar video. NOT from the remix that the BCE put out to cover their asses because the original was so obviously sloppy. I'll link the REAL video again tonight.

We'll be waiting!!

P.S. Please link us to a reputable media source, instead of "whatreallyhappened.com" :)

FORD
07-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Corporate media is not the reliable source, as they're running the Jar Jar BinxLaden remix.

Guitar Shark
07-14-2004, 05:54 PM
I'll be very interested to see what source you come up with, regardless.

Jesus Christ
07-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Matthew, ye seem to think every middle eastern man with a beard looketh like Osama Bin Laden. Would that include Me as well?

Ally_Kat
07-14-2004, 07:19 PM
This (http://www.defenselink.mil/afis/afrts/video/Dec2001/20011214.ram) video shows him walking in and you can clearly see how tall he is. Plus you cna see it's OBL.

I tried to post screencaps but it's acting odd. If anyone else can, it be great

Big Train
07-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Ford,

Again I add to my list of questions you have failed to answer, that I NEED to know.

1. Where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan and approx what dates do assume this to happen (I want to book a nice hotel room far from the action).

2. What CREDIBLE news source should I be boning up on considereing Fox News, ABC>NBC>CBS, CNN are invalid sources of news?

Ally_Kat
07-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Ford,

Again I add to my list of questions you have failed to answer, that I NEED to know.

1. Where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan and approx what dates do assume this to happen (I want to book a nice hotel room far from the action).

2. What CREDIBLE news source should I be boning up on considereing Fox News, ABC>NBC>CBS, CNN are invalid sources of news?

don't forget -- Bush : moron too stupid to breath or evil mastermind

unless he answered that and i didn't see it.

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 07:58 PM
You're forgetting Ally, that "Daddy Bush" is the mastermind...

Ally_Kat
07-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Okay Elvis, then according to him, it should be that Pappa Bush is the antichrist, but the current Bush. He should correct his sayinng then ;)

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm sure the fake Jesus will explain it for us...

Jesus Christ
07-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Trust not in thine own understanding Gregory, but in My teachings. :)

Seshmeister
07-14-2004, 08:25 PM
As it happens, the type of transmission fluid used in GM and Chrysler trannies is much thinner than the FORD standard.

I'm sorry that made me laugh...:)

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 08:28 PM
I get it!

:D:rockit::D

lucky wilbury
07-14-2004, 10:14 PM
i thought the WOPR was in charge of everything?

diamondD
07-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I'm sorry that made me laugh...:)

LOL! Good eye! :D

ELVIS
07-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Chrysler and GM use low carb oil...

Big Train
07-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Elvis,

It is a low carb oil, they skim off the good part and resell it to the Chinese, through the Saudi embassy, which funds much of OBL's secret "Video-editing" processes the BCE regularly shares in. Pepsi, Standard Oil and Mrs. Fields cookies run the secret mission, whose goal it is to disrupt the Kerry voters from making it to the polls...

this stuff just flows right out of you...I love making up reality...

Ally_Kat
07-15-2004, 12:43 PM
I knew I liked Pepsi for a reason... :D

Jesus Christ
07-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Trust not in high fructose corn syrup, but in the Living Water that comes from thy Creator :)

Guitar Shark
07-16-2004, 03:01 AM
What a shock that FORD hasn't provided any backup evidence yet.

ELVIS
07-16-2004, 03:06 AM
That's how he deals with facts...

FORD
07-16-2004, 03:26 AM
No, it's actually that the REAL tape is so damn hard to find anymore, since the BCE has done a great job of covering up their previous fuckup. it really was sloppy work on their part, hiring an actor that didn't remotely resemble Bin Laden.

This should be the original tape (http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/war/binladen_exact.ram) . As far as I know it is. I didn't watch the whole thing, but it looks like the original "fat Osama" actor in the beginning and not the digitally enhanced Jar Jar Binx Laden of the newer version.

Big Train
07-16-2004, 03:33 AM
I'm hoping to be cast as Darth Vader, so I can kill all these fucks for once and all...

ELVIS
07-16-2004, 03:39 AM
Dude, that is Bin Laden...

Look closely when the camera zooms in on him...

Thanks for posting that...

It is him...

:elvis:

FORD
07-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Yeah, Osama just happenned to get not only a nose job, but a complete skull restructure, all while running all over the desert with his portable dialysis machine.

There's no way that's him. Shit, if Kerry wasn't running on the Democratic ticket, he could get a job working for the BCE. Grow a beard, get a decent tan, learn a few sentences in Arabic, and he would be a much more convincing Osama than this guy.

In fact, "fat Osama" really looks more like this guy....
http://www.alltm.org/images/Maharishi/M-large-frame.JPG
The Beatles' old friend Maharishi Mahesh Yogi