PDA

View Full Version : If You Go See Vh On New Tour You Support Hagar

Thetruthbaby
07-13-2004, 01:10 PM
I've noticed a disturbing number of people here are attending shows on this current "reunion" tour. The bottom line is that if you pay to see this sham you support that lying, voice losing, fat bloated idiot Hagar. And you are Eddie sheep. Plain and simple. Coming to the DLR Army and claiming to be a big fan of the real VH and then paying to see a sub par version fronted by a whale who looks like Carrot Top is ridiculous. VHALEN didn't exist after 1984 for those in the brain functioning world. I discovered this as soon as I heard that abomination 5150. If you're still hanging from Eddie's nuts then go to the Links with the rest of the ballsless punks who think Dreams "rocks". We don't pay attention to your drivel anyway. And you're opinion is of no value on this board.

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
I've noticed a disturbing number of people here are attending shows on this current "reunion" tour. The bottom line is that if you pay to see this sham you support that lying, voice losing, fat bloated idiot Hagar. And you are Eddie sheep. Plain and simple. Coming to the DLR Army and claiming to be a big fan of the real VH and then paying to see a sub par version fronted by a whale who looks like Carrot Top is ridiculous. VHALEN didn't exist after 1984 for those in the brain functioning world. I discovered this as soon as I heard that abomination 5150. If you're still hanging from Eddie's nuts then go to the Links with the rest of the ballsless punks who think Dreams "rocks". We don't pay attention to your drivel anyway. And you're opinion is of no value on this board.

And your opinion is of no value to me. I support VH....and that covers them from 1978 on. Dont like it? Fine, but quit the preaching already. I'm no less a Roth fan for liking VH after he quit the band. I'm no less a VH fan for liking Roth's solo (most of it) stuff after VH, either. The term "sheep" is sooooooooo old and overused. C'mon, try something new, even if it'd be as off-base as the term "sheep" is now. Hell yeah i support Eddie.....have, do, always will.

ZahZoo
07-13-2004, 01:51 PM
TTB, Haven't you said this enough?

You are getting annoyingly redundant... time for new material or just shut the fuck up already. There's 100 Spammy threads already here in main why keep cluttering up the place with more crap?

Carmine
07-13-2004, 01:52 PM

...not many have paid to see it!!

Thetruthbaby
07-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Like I said, a lot of people pretending to be Roth fans who are truly hanging from Eddie's nuts on this board. Everyone of you are pussies. No self-respecting Roth fan thinks VH "rocks" with that sappy ass love ballad dufus Hagar. And Eddie is just as much to blame for VH's downfall. He wrote the sappy ass music in the first place. If I want to listen to Journey, I'll buy a Journey record. If I want to see what a pussy thinks I'll read a pro Hagar post. If you were a fan of VH in 78' and you're going to a concert with Hagar fronting this band now you should just end your life and do the world a favor. You're an idiot who probably thinks Journey rocks.

Golden AWe
07-13-2004, 02:27 PM
a-ha

L.S.D.
07-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Like I said, a lot of people pretending to be Roth fans who are truly hanging from Eddie's nuts on this board. Everyone of you are pussies. No self-respecting Roth fan thinks VH "rocks" with that sappy ass love ballad dufus Hagar. And Eddie is just as much to blame for VH's downfall. He wrote the sappy ass music in the first place. If I want to listen to Journey, I'll buy a Journey record. If I want to see what a pussy thinks I'll read a pro Hagar post. If you were a fan of VH in 78' and you're going to a concert with Hagar fronting this band now you should just end your life and do the world a favor. You're an idiot who probably thinks Journey rocks.

Get over it already. For christs sake.

Carmine
07-13-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
Get over it already. For christs sake.

...what no "ROTHTARD"! I'm disappointed

L.S.D.
07-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
...what no "ROTHTARD"! I'm disappointed

no, it was feeling old by now.

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 03:19 PM

You may be the most musically challenged blowhard i have ever seen. You sound like a real Cyber Superman. I'd love to see you talk that way, or throw the "pussy" remarks to someone in person, like myself for example. Point is, there's as many opinions as there are assholes.....voice it, dont blast it....even if it's rediculous. Repeating the same drivel over and over and over doesnt do anything but get rolled eyes and irritated threads...i know, i'm guilty of feeding into it, too...like now. Grow up....you hate Sammy....fine. Not all of us do. Maybe most here do.....but to those who dont, it doesnt make them any less a Roth fan. Who are you to preach anyway?

JCOOK
07-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Only one way to get me to see that trainwreck and thats if you promise that roy will have a grabber on stage and iget to see it in person.

Thetruthbaby
07-13-2004, 04:19 PM
Uh I've "thrown" the pussy remarks out plenty of times to people's faces about Hagar and his fans who love power ballads. Never once have I had one of them respond to me physically. And musically speaking I happen to be a musician which is why I know what VH became when Hagar joned was an abomination. Their musical exploration and creativity died for the most part. The group that did songs like Girl Gone Bad & House Of Pain turned into a Journey wannbe with Dreams & WCTBLove. I've NEVER met one talented musician who thought VH grew musically with Hagar. I have met many who agreed with me that they regressed into corporate rock hell though. VHagar is for people who have an "old" state of mind. There is nothing wrong with aging. Rock N Roll is about spirit and a youthful attitude. Not going gently into the night as you get older. Anyone who says different doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. VAN HAGAR does not represent this, it represents "safe" rock. It screams of the sentiment that were all too old to really kick ass so we have to tone it down now since were getting older. Well that is for whimps. Plain and simple. Hell I can remember people compaining about Roth on the ROTH/hagar tour saying he made foul "sexual gestures". What the fuck? It's rock and roll you dumbfucks, not a night out at ChuckyCheese with the kids. Stay at home and eat Kraft Mac&Cheese and play with your kids and listen to 5150 if you feel that way. With the rest of the pussies. While we go see Dave kick ass live the way rock and roll was meant to be played.

ODShowtime
07-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Somehow you don't seem to be qualified to judge anyone or any type of music. You appear to be more of a whiney bitch actually. Fuck off.

You are right though, Spamilton does suck pretty bad. I did feel kinda sucky when they closed with When It's Love... or How do I know when it's love... or why does love cost so much or whatever the hell that shitty song is called.

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Uh I've "thrown" the pussy remarks out plenty of times to people's faces about Hagar and his fans who love power ballads. Never once have I had one of them respond to me physically. And musically speaking I happen to be a musician which is why I know what VH became when Hagar joned was an abomination. Their musical exploration and creativity died for the most part. The group that did songs like Girl Gone Bad & House Of Pain turned into a Journey wannbe with Dreams & WCTBLove. I've NEVER met one talented musician who thought VH grew musically with Hagar. I have met many who agreed with me that they regressed into corporate rock hell though. VHagar is for people who have an "old" state of mind. There is nothing wrong with aging. Rock N Roll is about spirit and a youthful attitude. Not going gently into the night as you get older. Anyone who says different doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. VAN HAGAR does not represent this, it represents "safe" rock. It screams of the sentiment that were all too old to really kick ass so we have to tone it down now since were getting older. Well that is for whimps. Plain and simple. Hell I can remember people compaining about Roth on the ROTH/hagar tour saying he made foul "sexual gestures". What the fuck? It's rock and roll you dumbfucks, not a night out at ChuckyCheese with the kids. Stay at home and eat Kraft Mac&Cheese and play with your kids and listen to 5150 if you feel that way. With the rest of the pussies. While we go see Dave kick ass live the way rock and roll was meant to be played.

I'm a musician...some here have heard me say it before. I'm 34, been playing guitar since age 5. Go suck an egg bro, it's you who's got no clue obviously. VH with Sammy is different, but to say that they havent had their own fair share of rockin' riffs, post-Dave, is way off. GOOD ENOUGH, GET UP, 5150, A.F.U, SUCKER IN A 3-PIECE, SOURCE OF INFECTION, BLACK & BLUE, JUDGEMENT DAY, PLEASURE DOME, BALLOT OR THE BULLET, all the way up to now. This isnt saying that they didnt have other great stuff, either...but i'm just throwing in samples. They did move on after Dave, and alot of us loved it. I adore the original era.....but Eddie didnt stop kicking ass after 1984. I know you dont agree, and that's fine...we all have our faults. ;)

Thetruthbaby
07-13-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm qualified to know that many VHALEN tunes challenge me as a musician and that VHAGAR tunes do not. If VHagar tunes challenge you as a musician then I feel sorry for you. You're worse off than i originally had thought. If you think VHagar is a great band than you're stuck in corporate rock hell and it is your opinion that is worthless. Like I said before, a lot of NUT SUCKING Eddie pussies on this board.

SoCalChelle
07-13-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but people ARE capable of attending the concerts of * GASP * more than one band. Yeah, I'm going to see Van Hagar. But I'll also continue to go see DLR live every time he has a show anywhere near me.

DLR_EngineRoom
07-13-2004, 06:50 PM

I agree. And to any 'Eddie Fans', let me say that I too love Eddie as a musician, but also feel that he's been sleeping since 1985, with a few 'Sleep Walks' here and there....

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 07:09 PM
I'm qualified to know that many VHALEN tunes challenge me as a musician and that VHAGAR tunes do not. If VHagar tunes challenge you as a musician then I feel sorry for you. You're worse off than i originally had thought. If you think VHagar is a great band than you're stuck in corporate rock hell and it is your opinion that is worthless. Like I said before, a lot of NUT SUCKING Eddie pussies on this board.

Dont feel sorry for me bro, save that for yourself. I can play Ed's stuff from the first album on.....not blowing hot air here, just stating facts. Seems like the only "pussy" here is you....'cause you sure whine like one.

BrownSound1
07-13-2004, 07:24 PM
I've always thought that the term should be "lemmings" not sheep...seems more fitting. :D

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
I've always thought that the term should be "lemmings" not sheep...seems more fitting. :D

Well....unsuitable for some of us...see, i KNOW i'm a VH fan, regardless of what anyone says.....but a little diversity such as that with the insults is appreciated. :)

DLR_EngineRoom
07-13-2004, 07:43 PM

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaaaaaa!!!!

Right on, bruddah........aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaahahahaaaaa!

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Well, I will say that I could give a rat's ass about ANYONE who want to SETTLE for Ed's B.S. I won't, because I will NOT let his bullshit slide... or anyone else's for that matter. I agree that by going to see the new tour, your putting money in the pocket of a man JUST LOOKING for excuses to let his talent slide some more... and that fucking nimrod Hagar could really give a fuck either!! Maybe if Roy REALLY cared, he'd kick Ed's ass into high gear, and THEN we'd see the fucking flames of war break out from Ed's guitar, but instead all we get is Ed either sleeping through his solos, or just too drunk to PLAY IT RIGHT. Snoozetour 2004 is in effect, and the Sheep, or Llamas, or what ever the BRAINWASHED are called are buying it HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER.... and THAT right there is telling Ed that it's OK to be half-assed... Dude, I'd RATHER see Journey... at LEAST I'd see a REAL player who REALLY cares about some REAL playing, not just a once-was that hires a "singer" that won't sing the songs, can't nail his own riffs, gets lost during his own solos, gets his ass kicked on guitar by his 13 year old kid, and doesn't really care either way because the sheep $$ are ROLLIN' ON IN... let MEDIOCRITY rule.

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Well, I will say that I could give a rat's ass about ANYONE who want to SETTLE for Ed's B.S. I won't, because I will NOT let his bullshit slide... or anyone else's for that matter. I agree that by going to see the new tour, your putting money in the pocket of a man JUST LOOKING for excuses to let his talent slide some more... and that fucking nimrod Hagar could really give a fuck either!! Maybe if Roy REALLY cared, he'd kick Ed's ass into high gear, and THEN we'd see the fucking flames of war break out from Ed's guitar, but instead all we get is Ed either sleeping through his solos, or just too drunk to PLAY IT RIGHT. Snoozetour 2004 is in effect, and the Sheep, or Llamas, or what ever the BRAINWASHED are called are buying it HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER.... and THAT right there is telling Ed that it's OK to be half-assed... Dude, I'd RATHER see Journey... at LEAST I'd see a REAL player who REALLY cares about some REAL playing, not just a once-was that hires a "singer" that won't sing the songs, can't nail his own riffs, gets lost during his own solos, gets his ass kicked on guitar by his 13 year old kid, and doesn't really care either way because the sheep $$ are ROLLIN' ON IN... let MEDIOCRITY rule.

Yawn.....repetition........Yawn.......baseless remarks.....Yawn.....oh wait, it's just scottydabodi....now it makes sense. Bet that's the only time the words "scottydabodi" and "make sense" are uttered in the same sentence, huh? :)

guwapo_rocker
07-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Ever
Yawn.....repetition........Yawn.......baseless remarks.....Yawn.....oh wait, it's just scottydabodi....now it makes sense. Bet that's the only time the words "scottydabodi" and "make sense" are uttered in the same sentence, huh? :)

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Awwww, c'mon....do better than that! :)

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Listen, man, why don't you go to the Links? You don't like me, fine, get lost. You think you've got something INTERESTING to say, well let's hear it, cuz you haven't posted anything like that yet.

EddieFan4Ever
07-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Listen, man, why don't you go to the Links? You don't like me, fine, get lost. You think you've got something INTERESTING to say, well let's hear it, cuz you haven't posted anything like that yet.

If you knew how to read maybe you'd know that you're incorrect. I'm a helluva interesting guy! :) CHILL...geez, too many of y'all gotta take those pokers out of yer asses! RELAX.

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 10:48 PM
If you knew how to read maybe you'd know that you're incorrect. I'm a helluva interesting guy! :) CHILL...geez, too many of y'all gotta take those pokers out of yer asses! RELAX.

Whatever.... maybe if you keep it up you'll get banned again... get lost.

Rebel
07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Let me say this.

If someone is saying because I enjoy some Van Hagar music and I go see them this tour that I''m not a "real" fan of Van Halen, then I call bullshit on ya. IMO, Hagar era is just a blip on the radar of what Roth and EVH did, but what Hagar and EVH have done together ain't bad either.

If that makes me a sheep, lemming, or whatever other gay ass sounding thing you can come up with, fine, I don't give a shit. I really don't care if someone sits at home, just try to pull that big stick out of your ass and loosen up a bit with the free time you have.

Same ol' broke-down damn threads

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 11:32 PM
Comin' to a Dave site and defending Sammy might not be the brightest idea you've had all day... kinda seems like a waste of time cuz y'aren't gonna convince anyone of anything. We ALL know that Dave rocks, and Sam don't, and it doesn't really matter what THEY think they've accomplished, it only matters that the ONLY thing they've accomplished is turning Van Halen(Greatest Rock band Ever) into Van Hagar(joke band that can't out-rock any Michael Bolton album). Between Sam's Lies, and Ed's bullshit, it's a miracle AT ALL that ANYONE even supports them... especially the "sheep" who have been lied to, ripped-off, and laughed at by EVERYONE in the Van Hagar camp, including the band themselves. As long as Ed gets $$ for beers from ballads with Sam, we'll never see a KICK ASS VH again... and they used to kick ass harder than anyone.

Rebel
07-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Comin' to a Dave site and defending Sammy might not be the brightest idea you've had all day...

Shit dude, you shoulda been at work with me, probably not the brightest thing I've done in the last 5 minutes.

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 11:39 PM
Good one!! I'll vote for ya anyways!! I still think Sam sucks..

Rebel
07-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Good one!! I'll vote for ya anyways!! I still think Sam sucks..

Right back at ya. I'm not kiddin dude, I work at Walgreens, those bitches were coming out of the woodworks today. It's a full moon no doubt.

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Shit man, I hear that!! I work in a fancy guitar shop in NYC, so I was doin' OK.

Terry
07-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Van Hagar fans, based on the content of their posts here, have proven themselves a lame bunch.

The sooner they hit the bricks and never come back here, the better.

rockvanhalen66
07-14-2004, 12:48 AM
vanhalen rocks

EddieFan4Ever
07-14-2004, 07:20 AM
Whatever.... maybe if you keep it up you'll get banned again... get lost.

Hey...not doing anything wrong here. Defending my opinion in the like manner in which i've been challenged. In other words, i dont care if you like me or not....you dont have to agree with me. I AM a VH fan. Eh, it really doesnt matter what you or anyone thinks in that case. As for getting lost....nah.

ODShowtime
07-14-2004, 08:24 AM

Van Hagar tunes don't challenge you? You probably can't even play You Really Got Me!

bru87tr
07-14-2004, 09:00 AM
its true. any of you classic VH fans who goto these shows are showing ed that with spammy its what the fans want(even though the #'s still show it is not) but at any rate dont help the sheep.

scottydabodi
07-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Hey...not doing anything wrong here. Defending my opinion in the like manner in which i've been challenged. In other words, i dont care if you like me or not....you dont have to agree with me. I AM a VH fan. Eh, it really doesnt matter what you or anyone thinks in that case. As for getting lost....nah.

I'll write it in small words so even you can understand them... take a hike, quit trying to get a debate out of me, I couldn't care less about YOUR opinion on ANYTHING. You like Hagar, so fucking what.

EddieFan4Ever
07-14-2004, 08:27 PM
I'll write it in small words so even you can understand them... take a hike, quit trying to get a debate out of me, I couldn't care less about YOUR opinion on ANYTHING. You like Hagar, so fucking what.

LOL.....ummm, no.....again, you're off. I'm not trying to get a debate out of you for anything....it's you who keeps it going. Geez, man....i like Sammy...i like Dave....i like Eddie....it's all good with me. You're right, so what? Thing is, i will defend my opinions....but just chill. I'm seriously not your enemy, or anyone else's for that matter. Call me what you want.....but i'd defend Roth to my last breath the same as i would for Eddie, Sammy....VH in general.