PDA

View Full Version : We still love ED its' roy we hate

JCOOK
07-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Just so all you sheep from the links that come here to bleet get it, We bust eddies balls all the time.not because we hate him-- its because we care.kinda like your best friend -- you can talk shit about him but noone else better! roy on the other hand is like the wicked stepmother your oldman married-- no matter what you hate the fucking bitch! hes'a fat fucking no talent hillbilly. "Its' got what it takes so tell me why cant' this be love?" BRILLIANT!

L.S.D.
07-13-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Just so all you sheep from the links that come here to bleet get it, We bust eddies balls all the time.not because we hate him-- its because we care.kinda like your best friend -- you can talk shit about him but noone else better! roy on the other hand is like the wicked stepmother your oldman married-- no matter what you hate the fucking bitch! hes'a fat fucking no talent hillbilly. "Its' got what it takes so tell me why cant' this be love?" BRILLIANT!

What the fuck ever. You guys rip on things as petty as his 13 year old kid.

Fucking spare me rothtard.

DLR_EngineRoom
07-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

Shuddup, WALDO!

pkolb
07-13-2004, 07:36 PM
I know what you mean Jcook, but it still baffles me how a man as musically talented as Eddie can be so deaf when it comes to singers. I say to myself, "he can't possibly think Hagar sounds GOOD," but I guess he does. Unbelievable.

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 08:40 PM
LSD should quit rippin off people's Bootlegs... AND shut the fuck up...

ULTRAMAN VH
07-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Sorry, but Ed is difficult to like lately. Listen to his recent radio interviews. The only person this guys cares about is himself. He doesn't give a frogs fat ass about the fans. I have been a VAN HALEN fAN, (not vanhagar) since 1980, and was just shocked at what this guy was spewing in his recent interviews. I still think he is one of the greatest rock guitarists on the planet, but I wouldn't spend another dime on Van Halen, Hagar music, concert tickets or merchandise. I realize the guy has had a rough couple of years, but you don't shit on the people who made you a millionaire.

rockvanhalen66
07-13-2004, 11:57 PM
ed will always be the king of the six string

Terry
07-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Ed comes across as an asshole in print.

Doesn't really matter much, and certainly didn't when he was at his best as a player, when the classic lineup was tearing it up.

Personally, matters not to me if he's the biggest dick or the nicest guy in the world. If he's playing music that's getting me off, could care less about his personality.

Trouble is, what Ed and Van Halen have been doing for the last 20 years hasn't moved me to anything but boredom and apathy.

Ed's just a case of wasted talent and time. Hagar didn't have any talent to begin with, which makes his attempts to criticize Roth all the more mystifying.

classicdude
07-14-2004, 12:07 AM
I don't know what's more depressing......Van Hagar reuniting with the tequila salesman......or...Hagaritas who actually believe VH sounds better with Spermmy Gaygar than with David Lee Roth!?!

:hagar1: :gun:

Matt White
07-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Just saw that greedy bastard Gene Simmons on THE BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW and he hit the nail on the head. He said, when asked why KISS is on the road playing old material, that he listens to WHAT THE FANS WANT SINCE THEY PAY HIS FUCKING BILLS!!!!! Ed and his brother Shemp have demonstrated over the last 18 years that THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT THE FANS WANT!!!! So, I say fuck those two miserable pickel sniffers! They wanna go jackof Spammy or play the fucking Cheese Whistle....I ain't give those two worthless crackwhores another fuckin' dime!

rockvanhalen66
07-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Just saw that greedy bastard Gene Simmons on THE BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW and he hit the nail on the head. He said, when asked why KISS is on the road playing old material, that he listens to WHAT THE FANS WANT SINCE THEY PAY HIS FUCKING BILLS!!!!! Ed and his brother Shemp have demonstrated over the last 18 years that THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT THE FANS WANT!!!! So, I say fuck those two miserable pickel sniffers! They wanna go jackof Spammy or play the fucking Cheese Whistle....I ain't give those two worthless crackwhores another fuckin' dime! oh boy ed and al are gonna go broke now.

Matt White
07-14-2004, 07:01 AM
I'm pretty sure, GENIUS, that by the attendence at the SHAM HALEN tour so far that I'm not the ONLY CLASSIC VH fan who feels this way. Why else would Ed be pimpin' hiis guitars? Its a Fucking JOKE how low and far they've fallen. But, like a true sheep who dosen't raise their head above the shit their standing in, you can niether see it or accept what the majority of fans know to be the truth. Just keep listyening to the third rate power ballads Van Hagar specializes in, and telling yourself "Their still #1", LOSER!

Halen High
07-14-2004, 07:25 AM
I've been a fan since 1981 and Eddie was always my favourite member of the band. The coolest fucker I'd ever seen.

Then 1996 happened.

It's hard to understand Eddie these days. He's really fucked over the original fans by denying us a reunion. In early interviews, Eddie seemed to really connect with all the kids that loved VH. Now, every time he's interviewed he sounds bitter and twisted.

I don't hate Eddie. I just don't respect him anymore.

EmpyreLounge44
07-14-2004, 09:57 AM
"Then 1996 happened"

EmpyreLounge44
07-14-2004, 09:58 AM
"Then 1996 happened"

see how can that mean anything...we have no idea what happened and what was said. all we have is two lying/egomaniacs telling their sides of the story. the only people who know why 1996 didn't work is ed and dlr and both of them are so full of shit and detached from reality, that i dont buy what either of them have to say

Igosplut
07-14-2004, 12:54 PM

And you just rip people off

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=95731#post95731

And dont even have the balls to respond to the thread

Your just another lowlife.....

Mezro
07-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Just saw that greedy bastard Gene Simmons on THE BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW and he hit the nail on the head. He said, when asked why KISS is on the road playing old material, that he listens to WHAT THE FANS WANT SINCE THEY PAY HIS FUCKING BILLS!!!!!

Gene fucking gets it!

Mezro...now if Gene would just get to the Hair Club for Men and have his helmet adjusted with the money from the fans who pay his bills...

DLR_EngineRoom
07-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by classicdude
I don't know what's more depressing......Van Hagar reuniting with the tequila salesman......or...Hagaritas who actually believe VH sounds better with Spermmy Gaygar than with David Lee Roth!?!

:hagar1: :gun:

OMG AMEN....couldn't have said it better.....well said, son!

DLR_EngineRoom
07-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Just saw that greedy bastard Gene Simmons

If you can say that he's a 'Greedy Bastard' you obviously have no clue about the 'real' Gene Simmons or what he's really all about.

He's a family friend of ours, and despite his rough 'greedy' exterior, he's one of the most caring, thoughtful and generous people there is.

Terry
07-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Bottom line is Roth wanted to consumate a full-fledged reunion with the band in 1996. Reason it didn't happen rests squarely on Ed and Al's shoulders.

People wanted to see it happen. Ed gave everyone the finger and did what he wanted to do. Took balls on the one hand, but 'Van Halen' richly deserved the lackluster sales of Van Halen 3 and the decline in concert attendances.

Same goes for reuniting Van Hagar and hitting the road behind a greatest hits compilation. Smacks of a lack of energy and a fuck-all attitude concerning the fan base, even if that's not the intent.

More people than not have no use for the band unless Roth's in it. May not be fair, but tough shit. Ed and Al continue to turn their backs on what the fans want, so they get lackluster ticket sales and indifference outside of the shrinking number of Eddie grunts.

Thetruthbaby
07-14-2004, 05:54 PM
I certainly respect him as probably the most influential guitarist ever, but I also realized a LONG time ago he was a total egomaniac and had deep insecurities about Dave constantly upstaging him (because Dave upstages more or less everyone in rock history). Eddie VH is a legend no doubt, but he is very responsible for RUINING VH. And he's pretentious as hell. Not to mention a liar. All the while blaming Dave for everything that went wrong with classic lineup. He's a classic alcoholic, everyone else is to blame but him for his lot in life and his problems. I've been sick of his BS for years now. I don't even pay attention to him anymore in interviews because I know it will be one lie after another. "It's all about the music". Yeah right, then why charge an arm and a leg for tix ED? Not that I would go to this joke of a tour anyway, but Eddie is interested in making a fortune and getting loaded and banging chicks (it has long been known in musical circles in L.A. that he cheated frequently on Valerie B) just like almost every other rock star, he just doesn't have the balls to admit it. I don't have a problem with basically any of this stuff either, just admit the truth though. And stop telling me the only thing that matters is the music and that Dave was to blame for everything back in the classic days. What a tool this guy is.

L.S.D.
07-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
And you just rip people off

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=95731#post95731

And dont even have the balls to respond to the thread

Your just another lowlife.....

Are dlr fans calling people low lifes?

youre all white trash.

guwapo_rocker
07-14-2004, 06:01 PM

youre all white trash.

LSD AKA WILLIAM L> IS A FUCKING THIEF!!!

Matt White
07-14-2004, 08:23 PM
Nope, I've never met Gene Simmions and don't have anything to base my opinion of him on but the public persona that he has established over the last 31 years of being in KISS. If its all a act, and Gene is truly a generous and caring person, then I wouldn't feel right refering to him as a "Greedy Bastard". But, I am not conected to the music business, and only have such things as his interviews for his solo cd "ASSHOLE" to base my judgement upon. No personal offense ment.

rustoffa
07-14-2004, 08:39 PM

youre all white trash.

You got alotta room to talk oddly.
We've nailed down your address and it's nothing to brag about.

http://www.eviltex.com/redneck/images2/poorrednecks.jpg

guwapo_rocker
07-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
You got alotta room to talk oddly.
We've nailed down your address and it's nothing to brag about.

http://www.eviltex.com/redneck/images2/poorrednecks.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Must be cramped with his mom and dad in there too.

guwapo_rocker
07-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Pic from rustoffa:

Golden AWe
07-14-2004, 08:50 PM
lame thread, lame posts

Igosplut
07-14-2004, 09:02 PM

youre all white trash.

Still no comment on that thread where they accuse you of ripping that guy off???

Halen High
07-14-2004, 09:05 PM
We don't have all the details, but I think we do have a pretty good idea about what went down in 1996.

I also remember Sammy saying in an interview at the time (I think it was the LA Times) that if they can't go on with him, they should do a reunion with Dave. He then added that if Dave sang any of his songs he would throw tomatoes at him! Do any of you remember this interview? It came out before they announced Cherone was the singer.

Since then, Sammy has also stated that the brothers used Dave for their Best Of album.

Bottom line is, Dave wanted a reunion. The brothers didn't. We can only speculate why Eddie and Alex didn't go for it?

rockvanhalen66
07-14-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm pretty sure, GENIUS, that by the attendence at the SHAM HALEN tour so far that I'm not the ONLY CLASSIC VH fan who feels this way. Why else would Ed be pimpin' hiis guitars? Its a Fucking JOKE how low and far they've fallen. But, like a true sheep who dosen't raise their head above the shit their standing in, you can niether see it or accept what the majority of fans know to be the truth. Just keep listyening to the third rate power ballads Van Hagar specializes in, and telling yourself "Their still #1", LOSER! hey genius no your not by no means .i can see your information is fucked. show me somethin were it says vh is doing shit on this tour. post up bitch. did you see any shows ? maybe were your from nobody can aford a tic. but here here on the east coast vh has done well. and as far of ed pimpin his guitar nothing that concerns your broke bitch ass. you will never have one . if any body has there head in the shiter it is you mother fucker. just keep living in the past and keeping your head in the shit house........

Matt White
07-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Take a deep breath cockVanHagar66! Turn down the Nightranger on your walkman and pay attention. I bet you have a scarf on right now,ladyboy! Goes well with your mullet! Typical Sheep! Pollstar, Billboard, etc. have reported the low attendance at the shows but your lame ass can't allow yourself to admitt it. Do your own work, unlike Spammy who is living off the house that Dave created. I own 8 guitars, BITCH, including a Les Paul,a Stratocaster, and a wolfgang. I'm sure your dead ass plays the Spammy cheese whistle! East Coast? Your from RI, the armpit of New England. Ever hear of ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN!?! I know ya' have, 'cause like Spammy is to Dave, New England football teams are the Wolverines BITCHES! DOLEMITE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hecubus
07-14-2004, 11:39 PM

Roger that.

Matt White
07-14-2004, 11:44 PM
Ed's Like that half-pickeled Uncle, that 's always gonna be your favorite, but just refuses to get off the sauce and get his life back together. So, you've kinnda written him off, but you gotta look in on him once in a while with the hope that Maybe this time he will get it right!

rockvanhalen66
07-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Take a deep breath cockVanHagar66! Turn down the Nightranger on your walkman and pay attention. I bet you have a scarf on right now,ladyboy! Goes well with your mullet! Typical Sheep! Pollstar, Billboard, etc. have reported the low attendance at the shows but your lame ass can't allow yourself to admitt it. Do your own work, unlike Spammy who is living off the house that Dave created. I own 8 guitars, BITCH, including a Les Paul,a Stratocaster, and a wolfgang. I'm sure your dead ass plays the Spammy cheese whistle! East Coast? Your from RI, the armpit of New England. Ever hear of ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN!?! I know ya' have, 'cause like Spammy is to Dave, New England football teams are the Wolverines BITCHES! DOLEMITE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck nightranger// i do not care if sams was the frontman or not im vh across the board. if you have done your homework you would know that all tic sales are not doing well. vh on the other hand has been holding there own. if dave was on tour now do you think he would sell more then vh? im not gonna bash dave but he would not even be in touch with the vh tic sales. as far as newengland goes // truth be said they are the fucking champs. so go clean your douche bitch the east coast can smell it from here. your just another bitch jumping on the bandwagon.still waiting for the post were it will say vh is doing bad on the tour . stop fuking your ass with your face and wake up. the only thing that made sense was the wolf gang guitar you have nice axe... like dave said it would not be rockin roll with out a little conflict...............

Matt White
07-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Sorry, cockVanHagar66, I was busy reamin' your mom in the ass with a louisville slugger! I know what your smellin', its her stink hole buddy. Smells like RI on a hot July day!41 6.8 Van Halen 74.00 9,189 91,892 680,020 10/13 EvolutionTalent/WilliamMorris . So your simple ass can make sense of these figures, go to pollstaronline.com Its the stats on the Sham Halen tour. Roughly 8,000 stiffs per show....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Their'd be twice that many people without tickets trying to get into a reunion show with DAVID LEE ROTH! Now go back to to doing what ya do best, strokin' off other Van Hagar sheep. Ya pile of three day old Monkey Spunk!

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 12:32 AM
Sorry, cockVanHagar66, I was busy reamin' your mom in the ass with a louisville slugger! I know what your smellin', its her stink hole buddy. Smells like RI on a hot July day!41 6.8 Van Halen 74.00 9,189 91,892 680,020 10/13 EvolutionTalent/WilliamMorris . So your simple ass can make sense of these figures, go to pollstaronline.com Its the stats on the Sham Halen tour. Roughly 8,000 stiffs per show....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Their'd be twice that many people without tickets trying to get into a reunion show with DAVID LEE ROTH! Now go back to to doing what ya do best, strokin' off other Van Hagar sheep. Ya pile of three day old Monkey Spunk! matt pink will be your new name on the count your just a bitch. you know you never had a female becuse your into the cock. the only baseball bat you had would have never been in your hands. you know the louisville slugger is up your shithole. make sure the barrel dont brake off in that ass you call a cunt. them numbers from w/m on vh who has better numbers. what band is doing better? when they put out a fresh album with all new song you know there will be hits there always is. even vh 3 moved units. if dave was back im sure there would be more sales. however i do not see the band lasting...it is not that i am more into sam just more into the vh stuff.......

Matt White
07-15-2004, 12:45 AM
Consider yourself OWNED bitch. And stop whinning about "how bad all tours are doing". LAME EXCUSE. Van Hagar sucks almost as much cock as you, sister! Right, VH3 moved units, to retards like you who would buy ANYTHING by the brothers! It was the lowest selling recording with the name VAN HALEN on it EVER! The first in their catalog to NOT GO PLATINUM! When will sheep like you ever get it!?! Their DONE without DAVID LEE ROTH! Stop pimpin' your blown out asshole to all the other Van Hagar sheep and get with the program! Metallica & OzzFest are doing better than Van Hagar. You gotta be late to your NAMBLA meeting by now BITCH!

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Consider yourself OWNED bitch. And stop whinning about "how bad all tours are doing". LAME EXCUSE. Van Hagar sucks almost as much cock as you, sister! Right, VH3 moved units, to retards like you who would buy ANYTHING by the brothers! It was the lowest selling recording with the name VAN HALEN on it EVER! The first in their catalog to NOT GO PLATINUM! When will sheep like you ever get it!?! Their DONE without DAVID LEE ROTH! Stop pimpin' your blown out asshole to all the other Van Hagar sheep and get with the program! Metallica & OzzFest are doing better than Van Hagar. You gotta be late to your NAMBLA meeting by now BITCH! miss pink you are the one that is owned now. so you named two bands that you say are doing better. the ozz fest takes shit loads of bands wuth them. vh takes one band. as far as the platinum sales from vh they have done well this one will do great as well. your just pissed they dont put shit out like calf girls. you say vh is light with the tunes but man that calf girls was a fucking rocker. the only good thing about that tune was the tits and ass in the video. but that would not intrest you becuse you like to see male dick instead. go take the bat out of your ass. how is your mom doing? does she still have a broken nose from the last time i fucked her lights out . when her face hit the head board. tell the bitch i will be more gentle the next time. by the way her check bounced i will need cash up front the next time.

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 01:11 AM
All this arguing is really upsetting me. Fuck I'm out of pills

and booze too. Anyone have Courtney Love's number?

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 01:18 AM
arguing makes the world go round.........

Matt White
07-15-2004, 01:22 AM
Back from your NAMBLA Meeting cockVAN HAGAR66? Ya gotta knock first, pickelsniffer, if ya don't wanna see that road whore mother of yours takin' it up the ass from my louisville slugger again. You wanted tour numbers, ya got 'em. Wanted tours doing better, got'em. Want some man cowder, like all homos from RI do......better ask your dad again. Opps, sorry...I'M YOUR DADDY MOTHERFUCKER! And, unlike you, I'm staright! Take your boy lovin, mullet sportin'," WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE" worshipin' homo blown out ass over to the links like the rest of the Van HAgar lovin SHEEP! YOUR MY BITCH AND I OWN YOU! I'm gonna sell your stretched out ass to George Micheal and I'm sure your punk ass is gonna love him and his music! Don't forget your buttplug, BITCH!

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Back from your NAMBLA Meeting cockVAN HAGAR66? Ya gotta knock first, pickelsniffer, if ya don't wanna see that road whore mother of yours takin' it up the ass from my louisville slugger again. You wanted tour numbers, ya got 'em. Wanted tours doing better, got'em. Want some man cowder, like all homos from RI do......better ask your dad again. Opps, sorry...I'M YOUR DADDY MOTHERFUCKER! And, unlike you, I'm staright! Take your boy lovin, mullet sportin'," WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE" worshipin' homo blown out ass over to the links like the rest of the Van HAgar lovin SHEEP! YOUR MY BITCH AND I OWN YOU! I'm gonna sell your stretched out ass to George Micheal and I'm sure your punk ass is gonna love him and his music! Don't forget your buttplug, BITCH! wow your one owned mother fucker. go push your face back in your shiter remove baseball bat first homo.we can still smell that ass you call a cunt. and speaking of dads watch the way you talk to me i can be your dad . i use to fuck sheeps for kicks and you look just like your mom............ and your straight all wright straight on with your lips on dick .......... and you know it homo.........

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 01:41 AM
Back from your NAMBLA Meeting cockVAN HAGAR66? Ya gotta knock first, pickelsniffer, if ya don't wanna see that road whore mother of yours takin' it up the ass from my louisville slugger again. You wanted tour numbers, ya got 'em. Wanted tours doing better, got'em. Want some man cowder, like all homos from RI do......better ask your dad again. Opps, sorry...I'M YOUR DADDY MOTHERFUCKER! And, unlike you, I'm staright! Take your boy lovin, mullet sportin'," WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE" worshipin' homo blown out ass over to the links like the rest of the Van HAgar lovin SHEEP! YOUR MY BITCH AND I OWN YOU! I'm gonna sell your stretched out ass to George Micheal and I'm sure your punk ass is gonna love him and his music! Don't forget your buttplug, BITCH! told you your owned

Matt White
07-15-2004, 01:47 AM
Could you possibly suck anymore cock? Didn't think so. Wake up, take your face out of your boyfriends ass and get a clue. Your just a pathetic loser at heart, but keep up the mindless worddrool! Spammy and Crackhead Eddie would be proud. I'm sure your still playing NightRanger for your boyfriend tonight, so put on Sister Christian", then put on your dress, SALLY, 'cause homos like you can't handle THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN! From your poor spelling, I see the public school system in RI is about effective as your arguements! BITCH!

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 02:20 AM
Could you possibly suck anymore cock? Didn't think so. Wake up, take your face out of your boyfriends ass and get a clue. Your just a pathetic loser at heart, but keep up the mindless worddrool! Spammy and Crackhead Eddie would be proud. I'm sure your still playing NightRanger for your boyfriend tonight, so put on Sister Christian", then put on your dress, SALLY, 'cause homos like you can't handle THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN! From your poor spelling, I see the public school system in RI is about effective as your arguements! BITCH! miss pink can you come up with anything of your own shit? maybe not i guess /// nightranger aint my bag there fag your the one that knows the tunes and keeps talking about them. i seen more vh shows then you can count old vh and new there is not a better band. if you do not like evh why would you want dlr back in the mighty vanhalen. put it this way if they did not take sam you know it would not be dave. i waited for it to happen myself. they had alot of fuckers go down to the studio. but still went back to sam...... there choice who they pick. when i type shit i dont even look at the key pad . most of the time my old lady just likes to type the shit with my dick in her hand becuse it is a big bad mother fucker just ask your mom. the next time i hit her from the back i will be sure to knock her fucing teeth out . so tell mom to wear a mouth protector.............

Matt White
07-15-2004, 02:39 AM
The only mom your fuckin is your boy friend in drag, Sally! Your lame Eddie cocksuckin' ass couldn't get laid if your life depended on it! I have gathered that your a rabid Ed fan though. The only part on Van Halen you've seen is the patch on your boyriends knee as your sucking his cock. You know you love the hairmetal, just admit it loser. I'll send your mom back as soon as she finishes pick the peanuts out of my shit! The bitch is hungry, not onlly for cock. Something you inherited from her, obviously! I'm sure you'll be pimpin' your ass out soon to score some smack, so you can be just like your hero Ed! Move out of your mom's basement pal, and try kissin' a girl before your 50! Your boyfriend in drag dosen't count, eventhough he has less facial hair than your mom!

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 02:45 AM
The only mom your fuckin is your boy friend in drag, Sally! Your lame Eddie cocksuckin' ass couldn't get laid if your life depended on it! I have gathered that your a rabid Ed fan though. The only part on Van Halen you've seen is the patch on your boyriends knee as your sucking his cock. You know you love the hairmetal, just admit it loser. I'll send your mom back as soon as she finishes pick the peanuts out of my shit! The bitch is hungry, not onlly for cock. Something you inherited from her, obviously! I'm sure you'll be pimpin' your ass out soon to score some smack, so you can be just like your hero Ed! Move out of your mom's basement pal, and try kissin' a girl before your 50! Your boyfriend in drag dosen't count, eventhough he has less facial hair than your mom! man this is one funny argument some of the shit has been rough but all in all funny you still suck dude

Matt White
07-15-2004, 02:47 AM
Holy Shit dude! We been cusin' and feudin' so fucking long, I actualy FORGOT how it got started! Just like BIg Time Wrestlin'! You are a hysterical Mother fucker!

rockvanhalen66
07-15-2004, 03:25 AM
holy shit and then some // when i was reading some of the shit on your post i was lmao it woke my wife. i told her look at the post we been sending one another. she thinks were both fucked funny shit dude. nothing like a good argument ............ it is a subject that can go on for days... no one has the same view points that is what makes the shit great .......... it s only rockin roll but we love it..........

Panamark
07-15-2004, 06:53 AM

I agree with ya man. Right now I couldnt give two squirts of cats piss about EVH. But put the original crew back together, and the old respect control will be turned up to "11" again...

JCOOK
07-15-2004, 02:57 PM
" Its' got what it takes, so tell me why cant' this be love?" Again I say --Who can argue with logic like that? ROY YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT!

Roth kills Sam
07-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Ed is a tool

rockvanhalen66
07-16-2004, 03:10 AM
ed is cool