Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FAUX Noize Helps Right-Wing Moms Declare War On Thanksgiving Day Parade

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You don’t need to go too far back in time to say None Binary Performer to someone and get the look of what the fuck are you talking about?

I just remember when people were just glad to get out of school or work. Watch a parade. Stuff bread up the turkey’s ass and buy shit the next day. Nobody really cared what the holiday was about and definitely felt no guilt about anything. They were too busy fighting each other at the Black Friday sales or watching football.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Non-Binary creatures do exist in nature... with a tiny fraction of life that can self-procreate... But the science ends there and does not apply to homo-sapiens in any form whatsoever.

The human brain is an amazing thing and one's imagination is limitless... but real biology has its limits in order to function properly and physical existence to continue.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

At the end of the day reality and nature always gets the last laugh. Fantasy and delusion never lasts long.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Quite a few big religions have been around for a while now and 'best' case scenario all of them apart from one are fantasy
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-17-2023, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            You don’t need to go too far back in time to say None Binary Performer to someone and get the look of what the fuck are you talking about?

I just remember when people were just glad to get out of school or work. Watch a parade. Stuff bread up the turkey’s ass and buy shit the next day. Nobody really cared what the holiday was about and definitely felt no guilt about anything. They were too busy fighting each other at the Black Friday sales or watching football.
            I can remember even further back than that, say, circa 1970's-1980's, when 'Black Friday' wasn't nearly the in-person shopping retail binge it went on to become in the early 2000's, in terms of seemingly the entire country doing it.

Thankfully, I resisted the few appeals I had by others to go out and shop the day after Thanksgiving. I don't particularly care for being out and about in the general public anyway, much less blitzing some big box store at 5AM on a Friday morning with a bunch of them whipped up in some discount shopping frenzy.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...