PDA

View Full Version : It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth Campaign

MmboSlmrCasalad
07-13-2004, 10:07 PM
We're on a mission from Roth tomorrow morning...

The original pro-Roth campaign, IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH will be back on the air tomorrow morning at 7:35 Central Time: 100.7 WRXQ--Joliet/Chicago. Tune in or call in of you're in the area! We're trying to secure some audio of the broadcast from the station, but if anyone in the area can get an audio file or tape recording (haha), we'd totally appreciate it!

MAX
07-13-2004, 10:18 PM
You fucking rule man!!!! I'm so stoked with the shirts bro (I actually got my wife to proudly wear her's as well) and I thank you!!!

I think that EVERYONE on this site better order a couple damnit!!!!

Roth and Roll my brother and good luck with the radio gigs. Keep it going!!!!

MmboSlmrCasalad
07-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Max--you're the one who rules! Especially in this forum! We're going to try to get on the air out by you too, closer to the "VH" show in your town...

Thanks for the support--glad we're being represented by the ladies too!

Big Train
07-13-2004, 10:25 PM
I just asked in another thread, but will post here as well. Does anyone know how to do a digital petition? I'd love to set one up and get as many Classic VH fans as possible to sign it. Then link it to WB or the bands management.

At best, VH reunion. At worst, Classic Live DVD.

MAX
07-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Mike,

If you happen to bail into SLC give me a call. If you still have my number man? We'll go have a few drinks on me!!! Seriously!!!!

MmboSlmrCasalad
07-14-2004, 12:09 AM
MAX--if we make it your way, I'll be sure to call. Let us buy at least one round!

hot for david
07-14-2004, 12:53 AM
that sounds great , i can't listened but anyway I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCKY IN THE WORLD !!!!! ROTH RULES :) :) :)

rockvanhalen66
07-14-2004, 12:56 AM
vanhalen is vanhalen with or with out dave same goes for sam. if there not vanhalen then who the fuck are they . if you say vanhagar your just unoriginal.

guwapo_rocker
07-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Mike,

If you happen to bail into SLC give me a call. If you still have my number man? We'll go have a few drinks on me!!! Seriously!!!!

You can drink in Utah? I thought the Osmonds outlawed it.:D