PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 2024

Seshmeister
02-11-2024, 11:16 PM
LOL again every year knowing almost nothing about American football I put a bet on and win, it's been 7 or 8 years at this point. Small bets and then I lose it all on expert bets on Scottish football.

Anyhoo good game but if any of you out there did not have their PrickRadar™ start screaming alarm bells when Kansas owner Clark Hunt appeared then I'm sorry to let you know but you have NO PrickRadar™ and that is a problem. :)

Nickdfresh
02-12-2024, 04:25 AM
ClarkHunt = CUNTdar®

Seshmeister
02-12-2024, 10:42 AM
Ha I knew nothing about the guy, because of the time difference drinks had been had - it was 4am here and he appeared on the screen and everything about him screamed cunt! :)

Von Halen
02-12-2024, 06:16 PM
He's a great owner and his wife and daughter are both hot pieces of ass.

Seshmeister
02-12-2024, 06:46 PM
Hunt is one of those guys that thinks that although god doesn't get involved when tens of thousands of children die each day, he does take the time to make sure that certain football teams win competitions. He's not alone in that kind of thinking Mathew McConnaghy thinks god influenced the Oscar committee. The ego of these people...

According to some Hunt promotes evangelical pedophile camps...

https://twitter.com/NancyAFrench/status/1756464034541424682

https://factsaboutkanakuk.com/#:~:text=But%20Kanakuk's%20reputation%20and%20reac h,is%20still%20at%20the%20helm.

Kristy
02-14-2024, 09:45 AM
Did the Thiefs win? Well, imagine that. I did see the highlight of 'roid rager Kelce shoving a 65 year old man. You know he's once step away from doing that to AMERICA'S precious Taylor and putting her in a E.R. As for Taylor take on the issue?

https://www.thestatesman.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Taylor-Swift-1.jpg
"I can't hear you."

Most victims of domestic violence rarely speak up for themselves. T'was nice while it lasted.

Von Halen
02-14-2024, 09:53 AM
You know you watched every second of that game.

Maybe someday the Bronco's will taste success again. Probably not in your drug addled lifetime.

Kristy
02-14-2024, 09:58 AM
Only watched the highlights.

As for the Broncos, it can only get worse. Hopefully, Russ will be gone which is good, that idiot GM George Payton will be gone (but won't) and Sean Payton will only stand on the sidelines acting like he's coaching to get his $20 million then he'll be gone back to Fox Sport where no one gives a shit what he has to say.

Drugs are needed to watch the Broncos, Von. Takes the pain away from their chronic losing.

Mushroom
02-21-2024, 01:19 PM
Soooo. I got caught up on the Super Bowl since I was in Venice, Italy, on Super Bowl Sunday (Venice Monday), and there were much better things to do besides watching Usher. OMFG. His music is boring. His performance was boring. Alicia Keys almost stole the show but the NFL was ignorant to begin with, and cut her short. WTF is wrong with the NFL? Not enough Boomers are running that association.