PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Shot (from T.V.) MAMMOTH WVH Performance That Needs to Be Seen...

Rikk
03-04-2024, 02:26 PM
Man, Wolfgang really sucks in this T.V. appearance...he is NOT a good singer... (though he is thinner in this footage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7uGL6Ku20

Catfish
03-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Wolf did a duet with Taylor Swift, I did not know!!

Rikk
03-06-2024, 12:57 AM
People sometimes try and claim that Wolfgang is such a great singer...but he sure sounds off-key in this clip.

Seshmeister
03-06-2024, 06:26 AM
He's an unremarkable singer.

Basically his stand out features that make him unusual are his name and his weight.

DLR Bridge
03-06-2024, 08:50 AM
In one of those AVH interview videos, he’s discussing Mike’s entrance into the band. He touts his bass work, but really praises his vocal ability. Rosen asks if he could sing lead and Al politely says, “no, his voice is too thin.”

This is actually how I would describe both Mike and Wolf’s singing. Serviceable as accompaniment vocalists, but neither have any gusto when they sing lead. OF COURSE, no one in Wolf’s circle of ‘he can do it all’ family and friends has ever intimated that, enabling him to be the product of WAY too much encouragement as a youth, and for that, he’s built himself up to be the one who can, and will, do it all. And to that I say, sit down Waldo.

Seshmeister
03-06-2024, 11:13 AM
I'm sure I read somewhere that WVH had at least 5 years of vocal lessons after joining the band.

DLR Bridge
03-06-2024, 11:32 AM
I'm sure I read somewhere that WVH had at least 5 years of vocal lessons after joining the band.

And kudos if he did. But vocal lessons do not add character to your voice. You’ve either got it or you don’t. You’ll learn how to pick out what notes you are singing, how to harmonize and breathing exercises.