PDA

View Full Version : Dave Dvds

thefive
07-14-2004, 02:22 AM
I am interested in getting all of David's Howard Stern Interviews and any other interview. Does anyone burn DVDs and have access to all of Dave interviews I have mentioned above? I know about ebay. I was just wondering if any Dave fan converted his vhs tapes to dvds.

Thanks thefive

thefive
07-14-2004, 02:22 AM
I would of course pay.

Northern Girl
07-14-2004, 08:07 AM
I haven't yet, but I definitely plan to. I have hours and hours. I'll remember you.

Bad Muthafucker
07-14-2004, 02:27 PM
if i remember correctly, before this site shut down for that long period of time, they used to have all of those howard stern interviews and other various interviews along with all the MTV videos available for download. then, when they re-vamped the site, all that stuff went away. maybe someone should ask sarge where all that stuff is, cuz i'd love to get my hands on copies of all that stuff as well.

thefive
07-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
I haven't yet, but I definitely plan to. I have hours and hours. I'll remember you.

Thanks Northern Girl.

I was looking for this on ebay hoping I get all the Howard Stern interviews in order. 1994-2003 etc etc.

It would be great to have on dvd.

thefive
07-14-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
if i remember correctly, before this site shut down for that long period of time, they used to have all of those howard stern interviews and other various interviews along with all the MTV videos available for download. then, when they re-vamped the site, all that stuff went away. maybe someone should ask sarge where all that stuff is, cuz i'd love to get my hands on copies of all that stuff as well.

Thanks for the info.

Northern Girl
08-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Thanks Northern Girl.

I was looking for this on ebay hoping I get all the Howard Stern interviews in order. 1994-2003 etc etc.

It would be great to have on dvd.

Wow...this was a long time ago. But anyway...

I did make a DVD that has the Stern interviews from 94 and 97 and the Carson Daly spot from 2002. If you want a copy, let me know.

Calderone
08-04-2005, 07:48 PM
why don't cha torrent the dvds via www.jamtothis.com

GAR
08-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
maybe someone should ask sarge where all that stuff is, cuz i'd love to get my hands on copies of all that stuff as well.

Sarge has it in a safe place.