PDA

View Full Version : Suck it Rothtards:

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Here's Pollstar's List - (Rock Groups Only)
1. Metallica - Avg. Ticket Price - $57.29 Avg. Attendance - 13,825 Avg. Gross - $790,909
2. Aerosmith - Avg. Ticket Price - $58.69 Avg. Attendance - 9,492 Avg. Gross - $560,905
3. Kid Rock - Avg. Ticket Price - $33.53 Avg. Attendance - 8,126 Avg. Gross - $276,271
4. Fleetwood Mac - Avg. Ticket Price - $67.61 Avg. Attendance - 9,847 Avg. Gross - $669,565
5. Linkin Park - Avg. Ticket Price - $ 33.29 Avg. Attendance - 12,445 Avg. Gross - $414,286
6. Eagles - Avg. Ticket Price - $110.64 Avg. Attendance - 9,676 Avg. Gross - $1,069,231
7. Nickelback - Avg. Ticket Price - $29.34 Avg. Attendance - 6,914 Avg. Gross - $202,381
8. Van Halen - Avg. Ticket Price - $74.00 Avg. Attendance - 9,189 Avg. Gross - 680,020

NOTE: btw, Van Halen has the second highest ticket prices behind The Eagles.

Here's the Rank by Avg. Attendance List - (Rock Groups Only)
1. Metallica - 13,825
2. Linkin Park - 12,445
3. Fleetwood Mac - 9,847
4. Eagles - 9,676
5. Aerosmith - 9,492
6. Van Halen - 9,189 (This number should be higher, but the second night of half-full arena's in Philly, Boston and NJ, might pull down the "average". Perhaps if those second night shows have NOT had happened, the average per show would more than likely be up slightly over 10,000 per show placing VH #3 behind Metallica and Linkin Park.)
7. Kid Rock - 8,126
8. Nickleback - 6,914

NOTE: Van Halen was also the ONLY "rock" band to play in select cities 2 night in a row. I checked all the other band web-sites, and nary a one played 2 nights anywhere. Metallica will play in Chicago, however, later on in their tour.

and Here's the rank by Avg. Gross List - (Rock Groups Only)
1. Eagles - Avg. Gross - $1,069,231
2. Metallica - Avg. Gross - $790,909
3. Van Halen - Avg. Gross - $680,020
4. Fleetwood Mac - Avg. Gross - $669,565
5. Aerosmith - Avg. Gross - $560,905
6. Linkin Park - Avg. Gross - $414,286
7. Kid Rock - Avg. Gross - $276,271
8. Nickelback - Avg. Gross - $202,381

What about these #'s says tanked? Its doing well actually.

keep on hating Rothtards.

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
1. Metallica - Avg. Ticket Price - $57.29 Avg. Attendance - 13,825 Avg. Gross - $790,909
2. Aerosmith - Avg. Ticket Price - $58.69 Avg. Attendance - 9,492 Avg. Gross - $560,905
3. Kid Rock - Avg. Ticket Price - $33.53 Avg. Attendance - 8,126 Avg. Gross - $276,271
4. Fleetwood Mac - Avg. Ticket Price - $67.61 Avg. Attendance - 9,847 Avg. Gross - $669,565
5. Linkin Park - Avg. Ticket Price - $ 33.29 Avg. Attendance - 12,445 Avg. Gross - $414,286
6. Eagles - Avg. Ticket Price - $110.64 Avg. Attendance - 9,676 Avg. Gross - $1,069,231
7. Nickelback - Avg. Ticket Price - $29.34 Avg. Attendance - 6,914 Avg. Gross - $202,381
8. Van Halen - Avg. Ticket Price - $74.00 Avg. Attendance - 9,189 Avg. Gross - 680,020

1. Metallica - 13,825
2. Linkin Park - 12,445
3. Fleetwood Mac - 9,847
4. Eagles - 9,676
5. Aerosmith - 9,492
6. Van Halen - 9,189 (This number should be higher, but the second night of half-full arena's in Philly, Boston and NJ, might pull down the "average". Perhaps if those second night shows have NOT had happened, the average per show would more than likely be up slightly over 10,000 per show placing VH #3 behind Metallica and Linkin Park.)
7. Kid Rock - 8,126
8. Nickleback - 6,914

NOTE: Van Halen was also the ONLY "rock" band to play in select cities 2 night in a row. I checked all the other band web-sites, and nary a one played 2 nights anywhere. Metallica will play in Chicago, however, later on in their tour.

Maybe if....

Maybe if....

But.....

Look dude their at the bottom of your own fucking list moron.

Now fuck off thief.

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Maybe if....

Maybe if....

But.....

Now fuck off thief.

Hilarious.

Carmine
07-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Maybe if....

Maybe if....

But.....

Now fuck off thief. :gun:

take that "Little Bo Peep"!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:57 AM
You fucking retard. That's supposed to be good news?

Van Hagar is averaging 9,200 tickets sold on this tour with tix averaging $74. Most arenas average about 16,000 seats.

That's TWO-THIRDS FULL. For a VAN HALEN show! Upper levels are being closed off, people are being moved down to better seats, two-for-ones are being offered and radio stations can't give enough tix away.

Pathetic! This tour is a huge FAILURE!

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 12:06 PM
This fucking idiot is crowing about a less than 10,000 average?

Dumbfuck makes are argument for us.

Yeah wow, scraping over 9,000, what a success.

Keep on hating LSD, you fucking loser.

ModernDayWarior
07-15-2004, 12:17 PM
Not to burst your bubble dude, but if Roth was fronting the band they'd be selling out stadiums.

Carmine
07-15-2004, 12:21 PM
all this is quite entertaining! hey L.S.D.- WHEN Dave returns to VH, you know you'll be Front Row with the rest of us, rockin with the greatest band ever!

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Don't forget that they are getting a fixed fee for each show An average of $600k a show,probably doesn't even cover their cost, let alone the produciton costs of putting on the shows. They are on average filling venues half full and that is with plenty of free tickets. Anyone that doesn't understand that must be an inbred, thieving biotch that lives with his mom...oops.

Carmine
07-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BigDaddyD
Don't forget that they are getting a fixed fee for each show An average of $600k a show,probably doesn't even cover their cost, let alone the produciton costs of putting on the shows. They are on average filling venues half full and that is with plenty of free tickets. Anyone that doesn't understand that must be an inbred, thieving biotch that lives with his mom...oops.

I saw the show in Albany. Let me tell you, the lights, staging etc, were shit. The only cost I saw were the 3 video screens: one for each person who actually PAID to get in.

MAX
07-15-2004, 12:26 PM

Now fuck off thief.

http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 12:29 PM

That gets a vote, BigDaddyD.

SAL-UTE.

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

Some people are just not happy until ... they bring out ...

THE PENGUINS!

BTW, LSD admitted yesterday, he does this shit for the attention.

If we'd ignore him, he'd go away.

A lie of course, but at least he told one truth.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
That gets a vote, BigDaddyD.

SAL-UTE.

SWEET!

Originally posted by DLRoswegony
I saw the show in Albany. Let me tell you, the lights, staging etc, were shit. The only cost I saw were the 3 video screens: one for each person who actually PAID to get in.

You would be surpirsed how much it costs to rent the venue, cart the gear, the crew....all of tha tis VERY expensive. Historically tours cost so much that they don't generate much profit. Most acts tour for exposure to pump record sales. There are some bands that do extremely well with tours, but traditionally, that isn't the norm.

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 12:38 PM
the only thing i will continue to say is wait until the tour is over to say anything...those numbers are based on 13 shows. lord only knows what the numbers will be but that list is based on the 13 shows in June. we shall all see where they end up, but the pace they are on has the gross over $20 million bucks which aint half bad, and yeah i will be fightin with you guys if roth ever comes back for tickets

Carmine
07-15-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
the only thing i will continue to say is wait until the tour is over to say anything...those numbers are based on 13 shows. lord only knows what the numbers will be but that list is based on the 13 shows in June. we shall all see where they end up, but the pace they are on has the gross over $20 million bucks which aint half bad, and yeah i will be fightin with you guys if roth ever comes back for tickets

no fight. just invite us up for the show at the garden, your in for THE DOME!

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 12:44 PM
the garden? garden dont exist no more...its the generic fleet center now...and come on up and we'll get some beers

Carmine
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
the garden? garden dont exist no more...its the generic fleet center now...and come on up and we'll get some beers

right my bad. you buyin? ahhh hell I'm buyin!

Rikk
L.S.D., I really appreciate you taking the time to write that since I know how busy you are. After all, you're probably making more trade deals, accepting your merchandise and not trading yours back, huh? You're a fucking thief and a piece of shit.

First off, let's just say that people would actually take you seriously for a second...okay. Read the post: you basically said that sales would have been higher if they weren't lower. "This number should be higher, but the second night of half-full arena's in Philly, Boston and NJ, might pull down the average." That's right. Obviously you don't understand statistics. Yes, if the band hadn't sold badly in those markets (markets they used to kick ass in, BTW), they would have had a higher average. Just as if I hadn't not won a lottery the other day, I would have been rich. You fucking retard. They sold badly, it brings down their average attendance, and you end up with just over 9000. And that's pathetic. In 1995, I saw them at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto for the PPV filming. They sold out two nights!! Look at them now, my favorite enemy. Those aren't good ticket sales...for Van Halen, that's goddamn poor.

Do you really think you'd need to justify this and list pathetic statistics (that actually make the "Rothtards" right) if this tour were successful? If the tour were successful, the band would be hyped everywhere and you wouldn't be able to get a ticket to the Van Halen show at the bottom of your Cracker Jacks box. And also remember, those attendance figures INCLUDE the seats given away from radio stations and other promotions, and they don't take into account the number of tickets in higher-priced seats that received discounts or had bloody food vouchers added.

Now, that was all assuming that people take you seriously. But we don't. And you know why? Well, simple: you've been called out as a thief. You didn't even have the decency to respond to the charges. You've made numerous trades and not held up your end of the bargain. You know what that makes you? A fucking piece of shit, that's what. You deserve to be beaten senseless for that kind of behavior, you cunt.

Also, you still live with Momma. What's the matter? Do you not hold up your end of the trade because Mom held back your allowance you needed for blank CDs? Is she mad at you because you don't cumm inside her ass anymore but just give her a toaster strudel icing spray on her back?

You're a fucking loser. Again, you'll probably pussy out and not respond to this e-mail. And that's because you know you're a loser. And because you know I'm right.

And when we get our little HALL OF SHAME going, you'll be its biggest star. You're the biggest loser here. You know that?

BigDaddyD
20million gross with a 40million cost isn't good.

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 12:50 PM
they definitly over thought their worth with two nights....just keep it simple and make more of a demand for tickets by keeping it one night, then you do two next time you come around since people got shut out and more willing to spend the money. I think its a failry obvious statement though that more tickets would be sold if prices were lower. i would have gone to more than 1 show if it wouldnt have cost me my first born and one of my nuts...same for any good band.

and if it is true that they are getting a huge guarantee pay day on every show...what do they care if the tour is losing money, they are still making a bunch? as a fan this is better for me since it may mean them playing smaller venues. id rather see them in a smaller club than a hollow arena anyday

ticket prices are rediculous and has everyone here crying "greed." what do you think the prices would be if DLR ever fronted the band on tour. Itd be through the roof, thus shutting more people out

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 01:00 PM
At least if DLR fronted the band the high prices would be justified, because people have been WAITING 20 yrs for that. I for one would pay $500 a ticket to see that (assuming they rehearsed and put on a good show....also I wouldn't expect $500 to be regular tix price more like the all access.) This tour offers the fans nothing. They aren't well rehearsed, the production isn't good, no new album. This tour would be hard to justify at $25 a ticket let alone $90-$500.

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

And when we get our little HALL OF SHAME going, you'll be its biggest star. You're the biggest loser here. You know that?

To the Sheep Pen with the thieving fucker!!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Dave would not allow them to gouge people for tickets.

He wouldn't do the tour if that was the case.

Bob_R
07-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Catfish

Van Hagar is averaging 9,200 tickets sold on this tour with tix averaging $74. Most arenas average about 16,000 seats.

That's TWO-THIRDS FULL. For a VAN HALEN show! Upper levels are being closed off, people are being moved down to better seats, two-for-ones are being offered and radio stations can't give enough tix away.

This tour is tanking! :) :D

LSD :monekyr:

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 01:05 PM
i guarantee the prices will be gigantic if DLR ever fronts them again. there is no way it won't no matter what DLR "says." it'll be madonna esque in prices

they would have to be if the market stays how it is now

Rikk
07-15-2004, 01:07 PM
To the Sheep Pen with the thieving fucker!!!!

Yes, L.S.D...get in the PEN, you thieving, momma's boy son of a bitch.

Carmine
07-15-2004, 01:08 PM
i guarantee the prices will be gigantic if DLR ever fronts them again. there is no way it won't no matter what DLR "says." it'll be madonna esque in prices

and I will gladly pay top-dollar for that! (as many times as I can)

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 01:14 PM
as will i, although i doubt most fans will not...granted i would love to be proved wrong, but sadly doubt it will happen

DLR_EngineRoom
07-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Catfish

A-FREAKIN'-MEN..bruddah!

bru87tr
07-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Van Fagar behind....

Metallica(does anyone care anymore?)
The Eagles (ow!)
Linkin Park(these guys suck)
Fleetwood Mac(oldies but goodies still beat VH)
Kid Rock(what the fuck has he done since 1999 for him to beat out VH?) lol
Aerosmith(oldie but goodie)
Nickleback(this is a true statement of how bad Van Fagar is now)

pretty bad when VH is beat out by oldies bands, new bands that suck and poser bands! if this were with DLR..... nobody would be touching Classic VH and sellouts of 18-20,000 and only the biggest venues!!!!! it would be the biggest selling tour of all time.

your a fucking tool!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
A-FREAKIN'-MEN..bruddah!

How have YOU been, fucker!?!?!?!?!

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 02:49 PM
This is what LSD beats off on. He posted that shit, and not one follow up post after.

He thinks he's real smart, like we can't ignore his faggot ass. He so much as said so yesterday, he wants the attention.

This loser has some serious mental issues.

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
This is what LSD beats off on. He posted that shit, and not one follow up post after.

He thinks he's real smart, like we can't ignore his faggot ass. He so much as said so yesterday, he wants the attention.

This loser has some serious mental issues.

Dont I rothtard?

Im just fucking with you guys. Im out.

Ill let you guys continue down youre path of hate towards van ahlen and hagar.

Hasta.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 03:07 PM
time to pork your mom again?

Rikk
07-15-2004, 03:17 PM
The only person you're fucking with is yourself. My god, what is the point of making people think you are a loser? I mean, we all now know what a loser thief mother fucker you are. How is that fucking with us? We're fucking with you, dumbass.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 03:18 PM
Inbred people tend to be slow. He will get it next week.

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Dont I rothtard?

Im just fucking with you guys. Im out.

Ill let you guys continue down youre path of hate towards van ahlen and hagar.

Hasta.

Hate? You're the ignorant fuck who is here hatin' Dave, therefore causing everyone here to hate you. Man, you're worthless.

You're out all right. Like Mom wants the trash out.

We know all about you.

I think the term is "out of the closet".

Loser.

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 03:30 PM
just ask about the "bad trader" thing, i've noticed he leaves threads when that stuff comes up

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 03:47 PM
just ask about the "bad trader" thing, i've noticed he leaves threads when that stuff comes up

Dudes and dudettes, there is no bad trader thing, me and th kid have emailed each other and when I get my new cd burner installed next weds, all will be fine. Jesus.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Dudes and dudettes, there is no bad trader thing, me and th kid have emailed each other and when I get my new cd burner installed next weds, all will be fine. Jesus.

It wasn't just one complaint I read, idiot. It was quite a few. How do you explain that, huh? You fucking ripoff artist. But the guy you're referring says you promised you'd have a burner installed a few weeks ago. Also, why would you enter into a trade if you don't even have a CD burner? That's dishonest in itself. You're obviously a fucking liar. Care to respond to this one, or are you going to pussy out as usual, you fucking asshole?

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 03:55 PM
It wasn't just one complaint I read, idiot. It was quite a few. How do you explain that, huh? You fucking ripoff artist. But the guy you're referring says you promised you'd have a burner installed a few weeks ago. Also, why would you enter into a trade if you don't even have a CD burner? That's dishonest in itself. You're obviously a fucking liar. Care to respond to this one, or are you going to pussy out as usual, you fucking asshole?

Okay dipshit since you know more about my life then myself. I moved last month, damaging my computer. I installed a cd burner my self and it worked for about an hour. Then I said fuck it, and retuned it. I havent had a cd burner in over 6 weeks. Combione that with the reality that I dont think about a cdr trade everydday when its out of my hands for the time being. I just bought a cd burner and best buy is coming on weds to install it. Id have it put in this weekend byut a freind just passed away and im going to Des Moines for a funeral.

Do u really think that id rather lie and rip people off then just burn a few discs and go to the post office? Fucking morons.

I dont see how any of this matters to any of you.

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Okay dipshit since you know more about my life then myself. I moved last month, damaging my computer. I installed a cd burner my self and it worked for about an hour. Then I said fuck it, and retuned it. I havent had a cd burner in over 6 weeks. Combione that with the reality that I dont think about a cdr trade everydday when its out of my hands for the time being. I just bought a cd burner and best buy is coming on weds to install it. Id have it put in this weekend byut a freind just passed away and im going to Des Moines for a funeral.

Do u really think that id rather lie and rip people off then just burn a few discs and go to the post office? Fucking morons.

Should we believe Van Herpes??

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nope!!!

Get fucked loser!!

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Should we believe Van Herpes??

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nope!!!

Get fucked loser!!

Hilarious as usual.

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Hilarious as usual.

You want to laugh fucknuts??

Read your first post in this thread. You know, the one

where you made our point for us, with a great deal of

fanfare I might add.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Rikk
07-15-2004, 04:09 PM

Sorry, but if someone enters into a trade with you, you should worry about it if you don't want to be labelled a thief. And don't think your little sob-story about losing a friend will carry any sympathy over to you. The guy also said in the trading forums that he kept e-mailing you and you wouldn't respond. Care to respond to that? Why wouldn't you even tell him what's going on if you actually gave a fuck? Plus, that's only one complaint story. I read a ton of them.

You defensive little fuck, it's so obvious what a thief you are. Why don't you just come out and admit it?

Rikk
07-15-2004, 04:09 PM
You want to laugh fucknuts??

Read your first post in this thread. You know, the one

where you made our point for us, with a great deal of

fanfare I might add.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Stupid Van Herpes.

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Sorry, but if someone enters into a trade with you, you should worry about it if you don't want to be labelled a thief. And don't think your little sob-story about losing a friend will carry any sympathy over to you. The guy also said in the trading forums that he kept e-mailing you and you wouldn't respond. Care to respond to that? Why wouldn't you even tell him what's going on if you actually gave a fuck? Plus, that's only one complaint story. I read a ton of them.

You defensive little fuck, it's so obvious what a thief you are. Why don't you just come out and admit it?

Did I use my friend dying as a sob story other than to say I had to go out of town? Youre a fucking asshole. Next time someone close to you drowns at age 27, I hope its someone super close fucker.

Why dont you mind youre own fucking business rothtard cocksucking faggat ass bitch.

You dont know shit about me, or about my dead friend.

Cold hearted fucking asshole.

That is why Roth sucks. His fans are a bunch of fucking white trash assholes incapable of change or incapable of accepting others opinions.

Im glad you think me using my dead friend is a sob story in a trade you HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH

prick.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Did I use my friend dying as a sob story other than to say I had to go out of town? Youre a fucking asshole. Next time someone close to you drowns at age 27, I hope its someone super close fucker.

Why dont you mind youre own fucking business rothtard cocksucking faggat ass bitch.

You dont know shit about me, or about my dead friend.

Cold hearted fucking asshole.

That is why Roth sucks. His fans are a bunch of fucking white trash assholes incapable of change or incapable of accepting others opinions.

Im glad you think me using my dead friend is a sob story in a trade you HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH

prick.

I'm the fucking asshole? First off, I never wished death upon anyone you know. And I still won't. Not even the mom who raised you the way you are. But you just wished death upon someone "super close" to me. Who's the class act here?

Second, I attacked you because I consider it disgusting to use the death of a friend as a justification for your stealing from other people.

Third, you latched on to this argument and ignored the rest. You are a thief. And a fucking asshole. I hope your friend's other friends treat him with more respect than you do...as if his death prevented you from contacting someone you were in a trade with.

You're a human joke.

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm the fucking asshole? First off, I never wished death upon anyone you know. And I still won't. Not even the mom who raised you the way you are. But you just wished death upon someone "super close" to me. Who's the class act here?

Second, I attacked you because I consider it disgusting to use the death of a friend as a justification for your stealing from other people.

Third, you latched on to this argument and ignored the rest. You are a thief. And a fucking asshole. I hope your friend's other friends treat him with more respect than you do...as if his death prevented you from contacting someone you were in a trade with.

You're a human joke.

Fuck off scumbag rothtard. Im no thief, believe what you want. Fuck you and youre retarded family.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Fuck off scumbag rothtard. Im no thief, believe what you want. Fuck you and youre retarded family.

Continue, you class-act. Just continue to deny it when you haven't responded to any of the clear evidence. And beyond that, learn how to write.:p

BRANDON
07-15-2004, 04:45 PM
saw the show in toronto,the show sucked and it was half full.lot's of
empty seats.didn't see the ending of the show because i couldn't
take anymore.what a waste of a band.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by BRANDON
saw the show in toronto,the show sucked and it was half full.lot's of
empty seats.didn't see the ending of the show because i couldn't
take anymore.what a waste of a band.

You actually left...LOL. That's awesome.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 04:58 PM

Dude, you are either a thief or a retard. What dumbmotherfucker can't install a cd-r? Stop fisting your mother for a second, open up your piece of shit computer, attach two cables and reboot. I realize that you are inbred but even a monkey could install a cd burner.. For the truly retarded you could have installed an external one. You entered in to a deal and if you were a man and not a piece of shit that lives with his mommy you would have done whatever it takes. How many poles did ole ma have to smoke to earn the allowance she gave you for the cd burner? Fucking retarded pole smoker.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Dude, you are either a thief or a retard. What dumbmotherfucker can't install a cd-r? Stop fisting your mother for a second, open up your piece of shit computer, attach two cables and reboot. I realize that you are inbred but even a monkey could install a cd burner.. For the truly retarded you could have installed an external one. You entered in to a deal and if you were a man and not a piece of shit that lives with his mommy you would have done whatever it takes. How many poles did ole ma have to smoke to earn the allowance she gave you for the cd burner? Fucking retarded pole smoker.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Van Herpes, do you care to actually respond to this one or are you going to hide behind your mommy again now that the real accusations have come out?

Lying fucking thief.

Terry
07-15-2004, 05:06 PM
In terms of ticket sales, wouldn't say the tour is quite the disaster some predicted it would be before it got underway. I've got no use for Van Hagar, but never thought they would flop.

That being said, Ed and Co aren't exactly packing these arenas to the rafters. Not by a long shot.

Had Roth been fronting them, would have been a different outcome.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Terry
In terms of ticket sales, wouldn't say the tour is quite the disaster some predicted it would be before it got underway. I've got no use for Van Hagar, but never thought they would flop.

That being said, Ed and Co aren't exactly packing these arenas to the rafters. Not by a long shot.

Had Roth been fronting them, would have been a different outcome.

A - fucking - men.

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 05:13 PM

I have a macintosh emac. Id love to see you install it on that computer.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 05:18 PM

Mac's function better than PC's, buttbreath. You're obviously a complete moron (actually, I already knew that) if it'll take you weeks to install a CD-burner. And again, why didn't you contact the guy with your issues? Why don't you just admit that you didn't give a fuck and were just taking him for a ride?

smaz
07-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Read the post: you basically said that sales would have been higher if they weren't lower.

ROFL!!!! True too!!!!

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 05:31 PM
still going to make over 20 million if they stay on current pace...i dont really consider it a flop....big as some expected, probably not but still a lot of money to be bringing in.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 06:40 PM
I have said it before and will say it again. Grossing 20 million is neither good or bad. If the tour cost 1million it is good, if it costs 40 million, it is really fucking bad. Stop throwing out your moronic 20million number. It means nothing. So far, they have lost money on every show. They are being paid a set amount that was initially agreed upon under the assumption that they would be selling out or close to it. They have been playing to half full stadiums at best with free tickets, tickets are reduced prices, reduced tickets with free parking and food. VH will make money because it is guaranteed. The tour will lose money at an alarming rate. Tours that are successful don't have to give away tickets, sell $90 tickets for $20 minues parking and food. Get a clue.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 06:42 PM

You are fucking pathetic. :stupid:

smaz
07-15-2004, 06:47 PM

I have a brain. I'd love to see you with one of them.

Dan
07-15-2004, 07:04 PM
L.S.D,Stills sleeps with his mom?

JCOOK
07-15-2004, 07:21 PM
I'll give you $75.00 if you will fucking go away.

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 07:46 PM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!

*sniff* *sob*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!

You hate Roth, you always said before you didn't, but again, another lie. Dry up, no gives a fuck as much as you think. How many posts about you being a thief is going to take to admit you're scum?

All of them are lies?

You aren't signed on now because after your little fit, you probably ran to the Links to cry, and then to Mommy.

You don't like it?

The door, asshole.

Switch84
07-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Maybe if....

Look dude they're at the bottom of your own fucking list moron.

Now fuck off thief.

:D :bottle: :tits: LMAO!!! Wow how stupid is that guy that he couldn't see the obvious?

Back to the little yellow cheese bus for this asswipe.:rolleyes:

Rikk
07-15-2004, 09:22 PM
L.S.D., did you get your burner fixed yet? I'm going to ask you every day until you finally get that guy his stuff, you thieving cunt.

You're a lowdown dirty piece of shit. I would tell your mother what you're up to, but she's even worse than you are.

Loser.

BigDaddyD
07-15-2004, 09:40 PM
L.S.D., did you get your burner fixed yet? I'm going to ask you every day until you finally get that guy his stuff, you thieving cunt.

You're a lowdown dirty piece of shit. I would tell your mother what you're up to, but she's even worse than you are.

Loser.

Plus you would have to get at the end of the line, after her last trick.

Rikk
07-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Plus you would have to get at the end of the line, after her last trick.

Uh uh. You forgot...everything changed after the gonorrhea was discovered. Now all she can apparently do is suck a mean dick.

In fact, she taught ol' Van Herpes everything he knows about sucking dick, and he's apparently a prominent cocksucker in the Van Gaygar scene. Good for him! He may be a bad trader but he's apparently a great Sammy Hagar fan!!!:o

rockvanhalen66
07-16-2004, 01:02 AM

1. Metallica - 13,825
2. Linkin Park - 12,445
3. Fleetwood Mac - 9,847
4. Eagles - 9,676
5. Aerosmith - 9,492
7. Kid Rock - 8,126
8. Nickleback - 6,914

keep on hating Rothtards. i knew vanhalen was doing well they always do

Bill Lumbergh
07-16-2004, 01:23 AM
Alright, enough with the Pollstar bullshit..........we all know the tour is performing well below expectations. The Spamsters willl say that in this day and age 7-9000 a night is hugely successful, and we will KNOW that with Dave every venue would either sell out or be close to it. It's been 20 years, the demand for Dave fronting VH wouldve made the tour #1 across the board. Look at it this way......Gene and Paul from Kiss couldnt get arrested in 95. But bring back Ace and Pete BAM #1 tour.....and I actually VH with Dave back could surpass even what they did in 96'. Vh is a much more popular band than Kiss historically.

rockvanhalen66
07-16-2004, 01:30 AM
vh much better band then kiss /// if dave were to be on this tour i think it would be a one time deal...... in the mean time they would be killing each other.....

EmpyreLounge44
07-16-2004, 01:34 AM
i would love them to tour with dlr and fil every fucking second, but dont tell them they are being recorded and put a behind the scenes so we can see what actually goes on. its weird though since the Links had posted pics from sammys site and its him, his family and M.A.'s family,..ed and al are no where to be found. i think i remember hearing ed and al travel in seperate limo and have seperate dressing rooms than the bros do

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 01:42 AM
i would love them to tour with dlr and fil every fucking second, but dont tell them they are being recorded and put a behind the scenes so we can see what actually goes on. its weird though since the Links had posted pics from sammys site and its him, his family and M.A.'s family,..ed and al are no where to be found. i think i remember hearing ed and al travel in seperate limo and have seperate dressing rooms than the bros do

Here's what it would be like behind the scenes, and I think

I read this in a Roth interview many years ago....Knock.....

knock....Ed?.....Ed?.....it's Dave man get the fuck up, it's

noon bro....get up..let's get some air!!!

arastar
07-16-2004, 05:09 AM
After being out of the scene for so many years, the worlds #1 rock band...the band that allows all those other bands listed to do what they do needs excuses for their #'s?

Come on...give me a break!

"If they didn't play the second night..." You're right, they shouldn't have played ANY second nights!

They're ranked that high on the gross list because they are charging stupid amounts of money! If they charged more reasonable and normal prices they'd be ranked near the bottom.

Point is, if it was DLR at the helm, everyone knows these would be sold out, multiple night stands with stadiums in the mix as well.

Panamark
07-16-2004, 06:38 AM

Its amazing how you read it that way ? You are fucking delusional man.

We all know the average attendance is *just* over 7000...
It could well drop below that.. Yeah its doing great !!!
Keep on believing that...

Bill Lumbergh
07-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
vh much better band then kiss /// if dave were to be on this tour i think it would be a one time deal...... in the mean time they would be killing each other.....

You know what in a way it would be better if they were killing each other, than how it is now. Soulless.........faceless.....boring.........only in it for the money.......

Bill Lumbergh
07-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Its amazing how you read it that way ? You are fucking delusional man.

We all know the average attendance is *just* over 7000...
It could well drop below that.. Yeah its doing great !!!
Keep on believing that...

LSD probably makes minimum wage and tells everyone he's rich. Fucking idiot. Van Hagar........coming to a Dairy Queen parking lot near you!

Rikk
07-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Where is ol' Van Herpes anyway?

WHERE ARE YA, chickenshit?

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Where is ol' Van Herpes anyway?

WHERE ARE YA, chickenshit?

He's fixing his MAC...uh huh

BigDaddyD
07-16-2004, 04:49 PM
time to change his mom's oil.

Rikk
07-17-2004, 02:41 AM
I think LSD's supervisor at the halfway house caught on to his thieving ways and is ordering that his parole be revoked. Now his mom will have to live without sex for another six years.

c5150b
09-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Van Halen without Roth has sold.....well we can clearly see the numbers. Since Roth is the KING OF ALL and I truly believe he is! What kind of numbers was Roth doing without Van Halen? (not counting the Sammy and Dave Circus) How many does the House Of Blues hold?

Splooge
09-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by c5150b
Van Halen without Roth has sold.....well we can clearly see the numbers. Since Roth is the KING OF ALL and I truly believe he is! What kind of numbers was Roth doing without Van Halen? (not counting the Sammy and Dave Circus) How many does the House Of Blues hold?

Say that to my face ya fakking cunt I dare ya!!

Why dig up this dead thread loser. Fakking idiot!!

scottydabodi
09-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Holy shit, I remember this thread... I thought it died it's rightful death.... LSD was/is a fucking homo anyway.

Splooge
09-28-2004, 10:21 PM
Little Sardine Dick.

Matt White
09-29-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by c5150b

Less than the number of DICKS that have been in your mouth, COCKSUCKER!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!

Panamark
09-29-2004, 02:39 AM

1. Metallica - 13,825
2. Linkin Park - 12,445
3. Fleetwood Mac - 9,847
4. Eagles - 9,676
5. Aerosmith - 9,492
7. Kid Rock - 8,126
8. Nickleback - 6,914

I posted, on this site, when the tour started, that if they averaged
less than 10,000 a show, it would be a complete and utter failure.
Personally I think even 15,000 per show average, would be very
poor considering this is meant to be the big Van Halen
reunion/comeback tour..

The funniest thing on earth is you, L.S.D are proud of these sub-
standard figures ?????

LMMFAO ! :D

Thanks dude, that just made my day. A Spamster proud of
sub-10k figures... BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

DavidLeeNatra
09-29-2004, 04:54 AM
yeah...man...what a big deal that tour was/is...next one (if there is one) will be averaged around 5.000...I bet...

rustoffa
09-29-2004, 08:43 AM
Low standards.....it's a way of life with these cretins.

Cars on blocks in the yard, flea market haircuts on their kids, sappy power ballads to pork their wives to.

Lotsa melted cheese and ranch dressing on everything....don't forget the big dog t-shirts.

:bottle: :monekyr:

Bad Muthafucker
09-29-2004, 11:48 AM
8. Van Halen - Avg. Ticket Price - $74.00 Avg. Attendance

hey lsd, that's almost as much as what your mudda charges for her services. the only thing is, i at least get my money's worth from your mudda. man oh man, is she good! somehow i don't think the poor van halen fans get their money's worth. go piss up a rope.

bueno bob
09-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Well, about a week and a half ago, they announced playing here in Portland come October...in the time since, on the classic rock and 80s channels I listen to on the radio, they've given away (no shit here) 25-30 tickets...AND that's just the giveaways that I've heard about while listening to the radio.

Now, they're also setting up the food bank, meaning that if you come in with a can of beans or a bag of top raman, you're getting your ticket for like $20. I believe they've been doing that pretty frequently with this tour, so saying that they're charging $70 a pop really isn't an accurate statement if somebody brings in food and gets $50 knocked off of their ticket price, right?

I believe, currently, as of so far, VH is averaging about 7500 people a night, all things taken into consideration. Which, honestly, isn't too bad.

But -

THIS IS A FUCKIN' REUNION TOUR!!!

For ANY band with Van Halen's tenure and status in the public eye, a reunion tour should be doing THREE TIMES better than what it's doing, PERIOD. There's no escaping that fact. Van Halen's comeback tour is a flop because of that, and because of Vh's guaranteed salary the promoters are losing their asses on it.

Not to fear! As soon as this tour is over and VH and Clearchannel have gained as much as they can gain, Hagar's gone, you can trust me on that. If the powers that be don't want him gone, that you can bet your ass that Ed'll fire him again.

After that, the only place Van Halen has left to go is a final album/tour with Dave...or the Grave!

Matt White
09-29-2004, 02:40 PM
And the SHEEP can get back to listening to TIM McGRAW & POISON!!!!
HAIR METAL & YOUNG COUNTRY=SHEEP

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Splooge
09-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Fak 7500 average per night! That's a fakking joke!!

I have more kids than that!!

bueno bob
09-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Splooge
I have more kids than that!!

Alex has more ex-wives than that.

BackInAction
09-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Wow, even though I'll be called a sheep for this...

Holy fuck, you people see the numbers, see the tour rank, and you still think the tour is failing!!! This is a perfect thread showing how blind and stubborn most of you people are.

Unreal...but funny as hell.

Can anyone tell me exactly WHAT numbers would make you say "wow, I guess the concert is doing just fine...???"

=VH= OR THE GRAVE, BABY!!!

bueno bob
09-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BackInAction

Holy fuck, you people see the numbers, see the tour rank, and you still think the tour is failing!!! This is a perfect thread showing how blind and stubborn most of you people are.

Can anyone tell me exactly WHAT numbers would make you say "wow, I guess the concert is doing just fine...???"

Dumbass.

Leave it at this, CCC people are NOT FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

You see, at the end of the day, our opinions mean nothing, really.

But the promoters, now...their opinion means EVERYTHING.

This tour was extended to try and breathe some life into it, because CCC is losing their ass on it. They're hoping for a miracle. One of those sorts of gambles where you're sitting at the dollar machine, your last $20 inserted, and you're just betting a buck at a time hoping against all hope that the wheels will stop where they should and you can recoup some of that $200 you lost earlier that night before you have to go home broke.

Right now, that Van Halen tour is going on in the same sense.

If they say the tour has failed - it's failed.

What you or I or anyone else says is virtually irrelevant when compared to what the promoter says.

BackInAction
09-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Dumbass.

Leave it at this, CCC people are NOT FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

You see, at the end of the day, our opinions mean nothing, really.

But the promoters, now...their opinion means EVERYTHING.

This tour was extended to try and breathe some life into it, because CCC is losing their ass on it. They're hoping for a miracle. One of those sorts of gambles where you're sitting at the dollar machine, your last $20 inserted, and you're just betting a buck at a time hoping against all hope that the wheels will stop where they should and you can recoup some of that $200 you lost earlier that night before you have to go home broke.

Right now, that Van Halen tour is going on in the same sense.

If they say the tour has failed - it's failed.

What you or I or anyone else says is virtually irrelevant when compared to what the promoter says.

Sorry, where has your information about CCC been posted? This is the first time I've heard this. Was there an article or a press release?

Would be cool to see...

Splooge
09-29-2004, 04:45 PM

For "Van Halen" 16,000 per night average, not 7,500!!

BackInAction
09-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Splooge
For "Van Halen" 16,000 per night average, not 7,500!!

Don't you mean 9,189 avg? I think 7,500 is a made-up figure...

vanhalenrock
09-29-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
all this is quite entertaining! hey L.S.D.- WHEN Dave returns to VH, you know you'll be Front Row with the rest of us, rockin with the greatest band ever!

Dave with VH?

lol...... when u gonna wake up ? ..... retard

scubaa
09-29-2004, 06:32 PM
YOU ROTH KNOBS WILL NEVER GETTING IT OR SEE THE LIGHT BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE YOUR HEADS UP EACH OTHER ASSES! VAN HALEN IS TOPS.HEY IF YOU WANT TO SEE DLR AT CASINO RAMA ONTARIO CANADA AND WHAT SIZE OF CROWD 2500 MAX LOL LOL LOL

LOSERS ALL OF YEAH.GET IT STRAIGHT HAGAR+VAN HALEN IS VAN HALEN!

JCOOK
09-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Where the fuck do you people come from? Would someone please post the pic from Diver Down. Thats' Van Halen not this sorry bag of shit. Less than 10,000 in attendance PALEEEEEEEZZZZZZE!

MUSICMAN64
09-29-2004, 06:53 PM
They'll always do well because of Eddie. He's still in the band and he's one of the all time greats and people go to see him and hear the old stuff. The biggest cheers of the night always come when they do old VH (panama, ain't talking, jump etc.) It's all the groundwork Dave and the boys laid. Sam's just riding the coat tails of a legendary band he did nothing to create. Nothing they ever wrote with Sam and I mean nothing will ever be as popular as any of the the classic hits. Right now, come on, its a soda commercial. It's almost been reduced to a fucking jingle. The stuff they wrote with Sam sucks. Why do you think they sold more albums with Dave. VH 1 and 1984 have both exceeded the 10mil mark. Nothing they ever do with Sam will come close. Face it, Van Halen died the day Dave quit. Pull your head out of your ass. THE NUMBERS THEY WOULD HAVE DONE WITH DAVE ON THIS TOUR WOULD BE DOUBLE AND IT WOULD BE HANDS DOWN THE BIGGEST TOUR OF THE YEAR. THEY FUCKED THEMSELVES GOING ON THE ROAD WITH SAM. THEY COULD HAVE DONE WAY, WAY BETTER, AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT, INCLUDING YOU. STOP DILLUTING YOURSELF.

Matt White
09-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Van Hagar SUCKS DOG BALLS!!! Always has, always will. The last refuge of Hair farmers who live for Cheesey POWER BALLADS. Take your mullet sportin, Hagar serenadin' ASSES back home to the VHSTINKS!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

scubaa
09-29-2004, 09:44 PM
YOU DLR FANS SPEW THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER..BUT THEN IT FIGURES LOOK WHO YOU SUPPORT MUSICALLY .BAG LICKERS

Matt White
09-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by scubaa
YOU DLR FANS SPEW THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER..BUT THEN IT FIGURES LOOK WHO YOU SUPPORT MUSICALLY .BAG LICKERS

Then why 'ya here, Scrotum? VHpoundcake, RedRocker, & 5150guy not providing enough intellectually stimulating conversation at the VHSTINKS?!?!
Take your serf mentality and vagabond psyche home to the SHEEP corral. Your boring diatribes fall on deaf ears here. Deaf to the constant wailing of Van Hagar Sheep. Bone smuggler.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

:donkey:

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 12:37 AM

You're gay.

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 12:39 AM
Sorry, where has your information about CCC been posted? This is the first time I've heard this. Was there an article or a press release?

Would be cool to see...

Actually, my cousin is involved with one of the CCC offices and that's the word that's making the rounds, according to him...that's not official (yet), but he's in a position to hear people talking and the talk has not been positive.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll get an official announcement at tours end...but that probably won't happen unless VH says something negative about their promotion due to lack of tour revenue. If that's the case, CCC will strike back with something...

But, hell, I'm just the messenger, so you can either believe it or not or whatever :) To my knowledge from 2nd hand info, they are not pleased at all.

FORD
09-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Just a reminder for the sheep....

THIS.....
http://metalroots.gw.net.nz/images/van_halen.jpg
...is Van HALEN

And THIS .......
http://www.paulthomasphoto.com/photos/rothhalen1.jpg
..is Van HALEN

And THIS Also.....
http://www.mtvchina.com/avzone/photo/video/33jump.jpg
...is Van HALEN

FORD
09-30-2004, 01:06 AM
I don't know what the fuck THIS....http://www.tuttoperinternet.it/musica/artisti_stranieri/images/Van-Halen.jpg
...is

And this pathetic piece of shit....http://www.redrocker.com/photos/vhma/vhma3.jpg
...is most definitely NOT Van Halen!!!

Any questions...... SHEEP??

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the clarification, Ford :)

Sheep have short memory spans!

Panamark
09-30-2004, 02:34 AM

20,000 + per show average, and I would have said it was successful.
The fact that its less than half this figure, is funny as hell !! :D

Unreal !!!!!!

sambo
09-30-2004, 02:44 AM

Try selling out EVERY venue, no matter what the size, that would be a good start.

No need for ticket giveaways, free donuts, or black tarp covering unfilled sections..

Dan
09-30-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by vanhalenrock
Dave with VH?

lol...... when u gonna wake up ? ..... retard

Dumbass Sheep fucker.

Dan
09-30-2004, 02:52 AM
YOU ROTH KNOBS WILL NEVER GETTING IT OR SEE THE LIGHT BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE YOUR HEADS UP EACH OTHER ASSES! VAN HALEN IS TOPS.HEY IF YOU WANT TO SEE DLR AT CASINO RAMA ONTARIO CANADA AND WHAT SIZE OF CROWD 2500 MAX LOL LOL LOL

LOSERS ALL OF YEAH.GET IT STRAIGHT HAGAR+VAN HALEN IS VAN HALEN!

Someone forgot to take the trash out tonight,they lefted one big bag of shit here.

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
THIS IS A FUCKIN' REUNION TOUR!!!

For ANY band with Van Halen's tenure and status in the public eye, a reunion tour should be doing THREE TIMES better than what it's doing, PERIOD.

You've got that right.... But honestly I think VH III hurt the band worse than if they had just stopped making music until this tour.... I think that if they had done nothing since the Dave thing, this tour might be close to a sell out.

There's an old saying.... "Two's company, three's a crowd." I think the third singer thing really fucked Van Halen, and it will follow them forever now.

Shaun

scubaa
09-30-2004, 09:33 AM
finally a correct statement VH3 YIKES,,sad sad sad,,,,,but hey it is all about Ed and the band right here right now.stop hoping for nothing DLR will never be back and if he is i will eat my words ...

DlocRoth
09-30-2004, 10:18 AM
finally a correct statement VH3 YIKES,,sad sad sad,,,,,but hey it is all about Ed and the band right here right now.stop hoping for nothing DLR will never be back and if he is i will eat my words ...

They tried to get Dave back, he said fuck off. Eddie didnt HAVE cancer, he IS a cancer.

It is so goddamn perplexing to me how these little 16 yr old sheep wax about Hagar. Dont you need to be over 50 to enjoy lite rock? You can say say what you want about Dave, foks around here dont care. We know the difference between a pimp and a (tequila) WHORE.

However, how far up your asses do your heads have to be not to admit that there is a CLEAR musical winner when the 2 eras are stacked up against each other.

Unchained vs. When its Love?
Hang em High vs. Dreams?
Romeo Delight vs. Right Now?

Theres a difference between being wrong and being an asshole. You sir, are the latter. Just arguing cuz you know youre full of shit, yet its WAY too late to take it back. You feel stupid cuz you chose your side, and now you realize you fucked up. So your life sucks cuz you have to corrospond with likeminded fools and it sucks. You bought that crate of capris, now you gotta wear em.

That fat fuck over DLR, What a fucking joke.

Matt White
09-30-2004, 10:27 AM
i will eat my words ...

Why don't you go and EAT SOME FUCK?!?!
:fucku2: :fucku2: :mad2: :fucku: :mad2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!

Switch84
09-30-2004, 10:28 AM
20million gross with a 40million cost isn't good.

:p What a bunch of jackasses! They're gonna end up OWING money instead of making any! And there's no need to wait until the tour is over...it already is! There's not gonna be a surge in ticket sales and/or attendance unless they convince Davy Baby to join them for the last leg of the tour and dump Spammy.

NUTHIN BUT YEAH!

guwapo_rocker
09-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
They tried to get Dave back, he said fuck off. Eddie didnt HAVE cancer, he IS a cancer.

It is so goddamn perplexing to me how these little 16 yr old sheep wax about Hagar. Dont you need to be over 50 to enjoy lite rock? You can say say what you want about Dave, foks around here dont care. We know the difference between a pimp and a (tequila) WHORE.

However, how far up your asses do your heads have to be not to admit that there is a CLEAR musical winner when the 2 eras are stacked up against each other.

Unchained vs. When its Love?
Hang em High vs. Dreams?
Romeo Delight vs. Right Now?

Theres a difference between being wrong and being an asshole. You sir, are the latter. Just arguing cuz you know youre full of shit, yet its WAY too late to take it back. You feel stupid cuz you chose your side, and now you realize you fucked up. So your life sucks cuz you have to corrospond with likeminded fools and it sucks. You bought that crate of capris, now you gotta wear em.

That fat fuck over DLR, What a fucking joke.

EXXXXXXXXCELLENT!!!! A five star vote for you!!

Bad Muthafucker
09-30-2004, 11:23 AM
hey back in action, your mudda is more successful at doing what she does than this van hagar tour is at doing what it is supposed to do. i'm sure that, since she has the abilities that i KNOW she has (heh heh), she could probably draw more numbers per night than van hagar. or who knows, maybe she already does!!! lick my ass pipe, cunt rag.

DlocRoth
09-30-2004, 11:39 AM
EXXXXXXXXCELLENT!!!! A five star vote for you!!

Thanks Guwapo!

I dont usually get into all this comparison shit, cause there AINT one. Why should I have to argue that the sky is blue? And why should we all have to argue that Halen puts a big Panama sized boot up Hagars ass? Its fucking rediculous. Its like how ya wanna strangle your kids for saying something stupid in front of company just for the sake of doing it. Dumb fucks. All you Hagar sheep need to show a little respect and learn ALOT of common sense. Van Hagar is some ice cold pussy shit. Deal with it.

BackInAction
09-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Just a reminder for the sheep....

THIS.....
http://metalroots.gw.net.nz/images/van_halen.jpg
...is Van HALEN

And THIS .......
http://www.paulthomasphoto.com/photos/rothhalen1.jpg
..is Van HALEN

And THIS Also.....
http://www.mtvchina.com/avzone/photo/video/33jump.jpg
...is Van HALEN

...WAS Van halen...and unfortunately will not be again...

Bill Lumbergh
09-30-2004, 02:03 PM
"Ed get away man, you stink!"

"Come on Sam give me a break, I'm horny!"

jcook11
10-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Would someone please post the pick from Diver Down and show these fucking idioits what a VAN HALEN show looks like.

Matt White
10-02-2004, 01:27 AM
...IS Van halen...and fortunately will be again...

FUCKING RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Blacklisted
10-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Personally I think they don't want Dave back in VH cause then the world will know that Van Halen is and always will be bigger than Van Hagar. Much like anything when it boils down to public knowledge is they dont know the real facts. Once the facts are presented the people will then realize how they have been wrongfully informed for so many years.

cozibooboo
11-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Dude,
I saw DLR and his band in Orillia at Casino Rama last Thursday.
Ouch. Saw VH in Toronto. Wow.

CROWBAR
11-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by cozibooboo
Dude,

Dave's band = TIGHT

Van Hagaar = SLOPPY

Edwina can't even play his signature song Unchained anymore! Damn shame too!

Van Hagar = DONE

Big Troubles
11-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Dude,

I bet you have a lazy eye too, right? If you seen Dave in Orillia then you know, like the rest of us do that Dave has NOT lost a step and the band is fucking tight! You want Hagar? Great, have a good time, with your "candle in the wind" love ballads and your capris pant wearing hairy fairy cheese puff singer, but dont post your Hagar Fagar love in this Army my friend, unless of course you like being abused? :)

diamondsgirl
11-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I bet you have a lazy eye too, right? If you seen Dave in Orillia then you know, like the rest of us do that Dave has NOT lost a step and the band is fucking tight! You want Hagar? Great, have a good time, with your "candle in the wind" love ballads and your capris pant wearing hairy fairy cheese puff singer, but dont post your Hagar Fagar love in this Army my friend, unless of course you like being abused? :)

BT said it. :cool:

Kajagoogoo Fuck Off!

http://www.ultra-pop.org/images/band/kajagoogoo.jpg

Reverberator
11-06-2004, 07:29 PM
That picture is nasty .

diamondsgirl
11-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
That picture is nasty .

yup. just like cazibooboo's (or whatever the fuck's ) first and only post.

He must dig kajagoogoo with that name. Thats why he's not too sure what to make of Roth.

rustoffa
11-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Dude,
Ouch.

I'm guessing someone kicked your ass?

Dude,
I Saw VH in Toronto. Wow.

"Wow", when used as a poignant one word description of awe and wonder speaks volumes.

I'm guessing you got a thing for fat slobs, holding a bic lighter in the air, and yellow crayons.

Reverberator
11-06-2004, 07:40 PM
I am appauled .

CROWBAR
11-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Dude,
I saw DLR and immediately wanted to blow him!! He was too much for words!

naR naR :D

Matt White
11-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Dude,

scottydabodi
11-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Cozibooboo's 1st post deserves the Arnie Pic:

tydhurst
11-07-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

TOO FUCKING RIGHT!!!

UNCLAX72
03-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Suck it rothtards?
Sweet you fuckin faggot

Nickdfresh
03-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Here's Pollstar's List - (Rock Groups Only)....

Muhuhawhawhawhaw...Suck this SHEEP!

Looks like people caught on to what a lame shill this tour was!

MAX
03-06-2005, 08:11 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

L.S.D. what a tool he was. I think he was the first Sheep we threw into the pen and then drove him off into oblivion. It was either him or that "Kid Vegas" sheep?

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh Memories......... :)

DavidLeeNatra
03-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by MAX
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

L.S.D. what a tool he was. I think he was the first Sheep we threw into the pen and then drove him off into oblivion. It was either him or that "Kid Vegas" sheep?

and the fun we had with general hina...over and out, motherfucker... :D

rustoffa
03-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

:D

WTF happened to him?

He was pretty funny sometimes.

(countdown to hina appearance)........

MAX
03-06-2005, 09:16 PM
I'd forgotten about Hina.....

Right, right, right...............

Over and out indeed..........

rustoffa
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I'd forgotten about Hina.....

Right, right, right...............

Over and out indeed..........

For some reason, that "over and out" schtick cracked me up.

He sure beats these menstruating trolls nowadays.

MAX
03-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Yep Stoff,

At least he had some game and a sense of humor.

FORD
03-06-2005, 09:25 PM

Nah, Corporal Hiney was a comic genius compared to L(ikes) S(ucking) D(ick) and Kid Lauderdale.

Hiney would be the equivalent to the prison "trustee" in the Sheep Pen.

MAX
03-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Nah, Corporal Hiney was a comic genius compared to L(ikes) S(ucking) D(ick) and Kid Lauderdale.

I forgot about the nicknames!!! LMAO!!!

Rikk
03-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by MAX
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I forgot which one was first. I suppose we could look up the first post in the SHEEP PEN.

Man, there were a lot of sheep in here over the summer. They were probably still hard from their VAN HAGAR concerts they and three other people in their town enjoyed.

Roguesgirl
03-07-2005, 12:27 AM
LSD is a friggin moron...

he said that any woman who thought Dave was sexy was a muff diver...

that jealous asshole...

Matt White
03-07-2005, 12:32 AM

Hiney would be the equivalent to the prison "trustee" in the Sheep Pen.

Corporal Hyena has been put "out to pasture".

redblkwht
03-07-2005, 01:06 AM
Matt, that pic in your sig..
is that the chic from Hellraiser w/o the costume? ;)

Jérôme Frenchise
03-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Acid will make a fool 50 times as foolish...

DavidLeeNatra
03-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I forgot about the nicknames!!! LMAO!!!

gayneral herpes has been off since last december...maybe he got lost in his own ass...

Warham
03-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Gee, I miss that cunt.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2005, 07:43 AM
gayneral herpes has been off since last december...maybe he got lost in his own ass...

:D He must have been practicing for the Sammy Cabo Cantina felching contest.

Antonella
03-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Why r u posting this list u fucking SPAMTARD!!!!!! I'd be embarassed cuz if Van Halen is on any high grossing list, it goes to show that music these days, especially rock has gone to the shits!!!!!!!!! It'll be back though more powerful than ever...just look at Velvet Revolver...great band!! And do u think any of those guys..slash, scott, duff would be caught dead at a Van FAgar show??? Yeah Prolly not....so LSD i have a very initmate request of you: TAKE THAT LIST AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!

AND IN DAVE WE TRUST!!!
NUTHIN BUT YEAH!!!!

Big Fat Sammy
03-07-2005, 03:02 PM
NOTE: Van Halen was also the ONLY "rock" band to play in select cities 2 night in a row.

Yes, the only quote/unquote "rock" band to suck 2 nights in a row!

ThrillsNSpills
03-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Laidies(spelling intentional) and Gentlemen Freaks and Animals

We pray that LSD be bonded with large piles of manure and that lightning strike his testacles and fry his ballsack setting off a chain reaction and his internal organs spontaneously combusting slowly whilst we also pray that sulfuric acid be dripped repeatedly onto his forehead.
May what's left of his carcas be tied to the bumper and dragged on a highway until all that's left is a burnt mass of waste which shall be discarded into a portapotty hole. We thank you for turning this wish to reality.

Amen

Island Boy
03-07-2005, 03:32 PM

1. Metallica - 13,825
2. Linkin Park - 12,445
3. Fleetwood Mac - 9,847
4. Eagles - 9,676
5. Aerosmith - 9,492
7. Kid Rock - 8,126
8. Nickleback - 6,914

http://img178.exs.cx/img178/8690/gay163yx.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

academic punk
03-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I actually miss Kid Vegas.

it's rare you get that quality of perfection in the blend between asshole, moron and lunatic in one person.

flappo
03-07-2005, 04:21 PM
apart from the knockz and katydid , that is

Matt White
03-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Matt, that pic in your sig..
is that the chic from Hellraiser w/o the costume? ;)

1st is Julya from FUSE, and 2nd is Christina Ricci.

Panamark
03-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
I actually miss Kid Vegas.

it's rare you get that quality of perfection in the blend between asshole, moron and lunatic in one person.

You forgot delusional. Saw it with my own eyes.

DavidLeeNatra
03-08-2005, 04:13 AM
I miss general vagina...over and out... :D

franksters
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
me too!

tydhurst
04-06-2005, 07:52 PM
L.S.D. I INSIST YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LESS LIKE L.S.G. YOU CONFUSED ME FOR A MINUTE!

clod speeney
04-08-2005, 10:28 PM
This is the same type of justification libbies used for John Kerry after he LOST to George W. Bush last election. "He got 50,000,000 votes!" As if that gave him some sort of authority.

A loser anyway...

scottydabodi
04-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Holy shit, I remember this thread... I thought it died it's rightful death.... LSD was/is a fucking homo anyway.

Ditto that... This thread is from the Stone Age... so is my quote!! Dave or the Grave, Bitches!!

Vinnie Velvet
04-13-2005, 10:29 AM
The funniest thing this bitch said at Links was something like :

"When I first heard Feels So Good on the radio, it spoke to me.."

HAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAA!!!! LOL!!!

Oh, man. That was funny.

vanzilla
04-14-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
The funniest thing this bitch said at Links was something like :

"When I first heard Feels So Good on the radio, it spoke to me.."

HAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAA!!!! LOL!!!

Oh, man. That was funny.

Man - I know gay people that wouldn't even admit that.

Thorman
04-15-2005, 12:04 AM
LSD...Right on man...!!! Roth is good, Roth and Van Halen are great....Sammy is stupendous....Sammy and VH are the Muthahfugga kings of the world.........