PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Tour just 7,068 Per Night - It Kills Hagar Lovers

Thetruthbaby
07-15-2004, 12:51 PM
This is just killing the VHAGAR lovers. All I've seen is excuse after excuse as to why the "mighty" VAN HAGAR is only averaging 7,068 people per night (91,892 tix divided by 13 shows= 7,068). Other rock acts like ASmith and FMac are doing well over 9,000 per night and Metallica are doing over 13,000 yet there are "reasons" as to why VHagar can't muster a better total. Yeah the attendance may improve some by the end of the tour (certainly can't get any worse) but I think it's safe to say this tour WILL NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS considering the "VAN HALEN" name is attatched to it. I guess people just aren't all that amped to hear WCTBLove and Dreams again. Gee, wonder why?

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 12:57 PM
people dont care about Van Halen anymore period except for all of us on the army and links. the name means garbage to casual fans. still going to make a lot of money this summer, and no it wont be #1 but did you really think it would be? i'm sure some did, but i didnt...not even dlr fronted VH would be pulling the money

kennyboy
07-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Suck it!

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
not even dlr fronted VH would be pulling the money

Just when you're starting to make some good points

you say something stooooooooooooopid!!!:confused:

Carmine
07-15-2004, 01:15 PM
...not even dlr fronted VH would be pulling the money [/B]

are you kidding?

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 01:16 PM
wow you said points, as in more than 1...im growing on ya like a rash guwapo. :) i just dont think the VH name means anything anymore, no matter who is singing. i think they all have done too much damage to the name. especially if they do a tour right after this one with dlr...just looks like them switching again, which i take as a negative, to make money. if a dlr tour was planned the whole time to be a curtain call, just say so from the beginning although it would have been suicide for this one

Carmine
07-15-2004, 01:21 PM
wow you said points, as in more than 1...im growing on ya like a rash guwapo. :) i just dont think the VH name means anything anymore, no matter who is singing. i think they all have done too much damage to the name. especially if they do a tour right after this one with dlr...just looks like them switching again, which i take as a negative, to make money. if a dlr tour was planned the whole time to be a curtain call, just say so from the beginning although it would have been suicide for this one

which is why they prob. didnt. IF dave comes back, expect a press conference, full blown campaign, new cd etc, before the hit the road. It'll make more money than Trump,and I cant wait for it to happen.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 01:22 PM
The band and the Dave-years are still legendary. I read reunion lists all the time, and VH with Dave is still always near or at the top. The real Van Halen reunion would be huge. It's no surprise that this line-up ain't selling...it's as exciting as seeing a Black Sabbath reunion with Ronnie James Dio (which was actually attempted in '92 and bombed).

The band would sell very, very well with Dave. Most insiders know that. I think the band really fucked themselves with this one...promoters and sponsors are likely to smart a bit from this one, since its below expectations. And it's my opinion that Warners was dipping their tows in the water with BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. And as it's not going to sell, I think Warners will be another lost contact for Van Halen.

Such a sad joke. And as much as I liked the band, this all makes me so happy because I hate Alex, Eddie and Mike as people. They're pieces of shit. Especially Alex.

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 01:26 PM
do you know them? how can you hate them as people...come on now, isnt that a bit dramatic. :) so if you hate them, am i correct to assume you do not want DLR fronting a band you hate?

if roth comes back there HAS to be a full CD before the tour. HAS to be, or else it just looks even more like they are trying to cash in and that wont sell...not after this tour, if you feel this tour is an utter failure after the numbers for 13 shows

kennyboy
07-15-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
It's no surprise that this line-up ain't selling...it's as exciting as seeing a Black Sabbath reunion with Ronnie James Dio (which was actually attempted in '92 and bombed).

LOL! Perfect!

Yes, VH and it's management have fucked up every aspect of this so-called "comeback." Very little press has been done. That radio show was pure fluf bullshit. As was that guitar magazine interview.

Offering the single on Walmart.com? What the fuck? How about putting on the #1 service: ITunes?

AND Dave played for more people on the 4th than Spam Halen will for the whole shitty tour!

L.S.D.
07-15-2004, 04:00 PM
actually the average isover 9,000. Stop your bullshit.

General Hina
07-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Definitely not going as well as I had anticipated.

Over and Out,
General Hina

Bob_R
07-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
actually the average isover 9,000. Stop your bullshit.

91,892 divided by 13 = 7,068 jackass!

MAX
07-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
91,892 divided by 13 = 7,068 jackass!

Not when you use a calculator like this one of his.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005Q3GA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bob_R
07-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by MAX

LMFAO! :cool: :bananna: :)

Rikk
07-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my fucking God. I just had people in the office staring at me!!!! I broke out laughing the second I saw Van Herpes' calculator.

Man, thanks for the biggest laugh of my day!!!:D :D :p :D

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by MAX

:D :D :lol:

Hummarstra
07-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
This is just killing the VHAGAR lovers. All I've seen is excuse after excuse as to why the "mighty" VAN HAGAR is only averaging 7,068 people per night (91,892 tix divided by 13 shows= 7,068). Other rock acts like ASmith and FMac are doing well over 9,000 per night and Metallica are doing over 13,000 yet there are "reasons" as to why VHagar can't muster a better total. Yeah the attendance may improve some by the end of the tour (certainly can't get any worse) but I think it's safe to say this tour WILL NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS considering the "VAN HALEN" name is attatched to it. I guess people just aren't all that amped to hear WCTBLove and Dreams again. Gee, wonder why?

But, Pollstar says the average tick sale is 9,189. Not 7, 068???

Bob_R
07-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
But, Pollstar says the average tick sale is 9,189. Not 7, 068???

Because Pollstar divided the number of cities (10) instead of the number of shows (13).

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 05:07 PM
i believe anything against sammy! who cares if its true or not? it doesnt matter if it bebefits the rotharmy

Rikk
07-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Because Pollstar divided the number of cities (10) instead of the number of shows (13).

Well then, the 7K number is the right one.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 05:12 PM
right on!

Thetruthbaby
07-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Pollstar (for whatever fucking reason) is dividing the total number of tix sold (91,892) by the number of Cities (10) to get the per ticket average (9,189). HOWEVER IF YOU WANT THE TRUE PER SHOW AVERAGE YOU MUST DIVIDE THE TOTAL TIX SOLD BY THE NUMBER OF SHOWS. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HAGAR FANS, I'M ABOUT TO EDUCATE YOU. 91,892 TIX SOLD DIVIDED BY 13 SHOWS, REPEAT 13 SHOWS COMES TO A GRAND TOTAL OF 7.068 PEOPLE PER SHOW. REPEAT 7.068 PER SHOW. WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND. I went into detail in my original post yesterday about this yet you dumbasses are debating it when it's there for everyone to see. The Hagar dipshits on The Links are doing the same thing. Incredible. VHAGAR are averaging 7.068 per night and no more. THIS IS FACT. LOOK AT THE DAMN CHART AGAIN. Jesus you people are stupid.

Thetruthbaby
07-15-2004, 05:30 PM
WHERE ARE THE HAGAR FANS AFTER MY LAST POST. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EXCUSE. Actually it's probably taking them a while trying to figure out how to work a calculator. 7,068 a night for the "mighty" VANHAGAR.

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 05:34 PM
after 13 shows...wait and see what it is at the end? way too early to tell what its going to be. still projected to bring in over 20 million in gross is still a hefty chunk of money to bring in

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 05:44 PM
after 13 shows...wait and see what it is at the end? way too early to tell what its going to be. still projected to bring in over 20 million in gross is still a hefty chunk of money to bring in

Not when they were expecting $60,000,000 bro.

13 shows is actually a good indicator of what is to come.

Especially when the fans can read the lousy reviews on the

internet.

TongueNGroove
07-15-2004, 05:51 PM
If they were touring with DLR it would be more like 3-5k per night. Matter of fact they wouldnt even be doing big arenas, they'd be doing local bars like Great White. People are a lot more familiar with Hagar tunes than they are the 4-5 recognizable songs with DLR.

Rikk
07-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
If they were touring with DLR it would be more like 3-5k per night. Matter of fact they wouldnt even be doing big arenas, they'd be doing local bars like Great White.

Go give another sheep a rim job...you retard. If you were actually a promoter, you'd be eating those words. You know damn well which tour would sell more, so why don't you have a nice cup of shut the fuck up?

TongueNGroove
07-15-2004, 05:53 PM
They would probably be doing Vegas shows Like DLR is so fond of. Probably be opening up for Celine Deon.

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 06:00 PM
If they were touring with DLR it would be more like 3-5k per night. Matter of fact they wouldnt even be doing big arenas, they'd be doing local bars like Great White. People are a lot more familiar with Hagar tunes than they are the 4-5 recognizable songs with DLR.

That's just stupid.

Before i thought you were a Sammy fan who may have had a point to make.

Now that statement cinches it.

How fucking stupid.

TongueNGroove
07-15-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
That's just stupid.

Before i thought you were a Sammy fan who may have had a point to make.

Now that statement cinches it.

How fucking stupid.

My point is, how do you know Van Halen with DLR would be doing better than Van Hagar is now? Exactly, you don't. In fact it makes sense they would do worse, since a lot of people who currently like Van Halen were not even around during the DLR years (That was 20-30 years ago you know). I seriously doubt DLR would do any Hagar tunes, so what would draw the new VH fans to a concert if DLR was fronting it? Sure all the hardcore VH fans would come, but I think overall they would have an even worse showing.

Thetruthbaby
07-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Where are all the idiots that were claiming over 9,000 a night go? Guess they must have read my post and looked at the chart again. COOL. 7,068 PER NIGHT. Yeah, VANHAGAR ARE REALLY TEARING UP AMERICA.

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Dude, please. It gets worse trying to prove it.

The Sammy VH has already happened, it did what it could do.

No way on God's green earth would a Dave fronted VH be doing worse. I know how long ago it was, I was there. Maybe you weren't around, but many, many of us were.

The one thing you've said correctly is that Dave wouldn't do any Sam era tunes. He was the original, he wouldn't have to. Sam does. Sam doesn't like it, but he knows he has to.

I'm not the only one, read the reviews of these shows. The fact that the new VH fans have NEVER seen the original line-up would bring them in droves. They've already seen Sammy, it is inconceivable to think they wouldn't flock to see the original, ground-breaking, line-up.

It was their debut album that changed shit in rock music forever, in nearly every phase of it.

Your point is weak to say the very least.

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
My point is, how do you know Van Halen with DLR would be doing better than Van Hagar is now? Exactly, you don't. In fact it makes sense they would do worse, since a lot of people who currently like Van Halen were not even around during the DLR years (That was 20-30 years ago you know). I seriously doubt DLR would do any Hagar tunes, so what would draw the new VH fans to a concert if DLR was fronting it? Sure all the hardcore VH fans would come, but I think overall they would have an even worse showing.

Sheep Rimmer you are a fucking moron.

People would be screaming for tickets if it was Dave.

Roth is king
07-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Hagar sucks, van halen is nothing now without dave.

i have all the roth and hagar era cds, hell i only bought the hagar ones, cause, well i got them for a penny from columbia house.

out of the whole hagar era i liked maybe 4 songs.

hagar is a fag.

he licks eddie and alexs dirty assholes after each concert.

and he pitches and catches with mike anthony.

simple fact is van halen made better music with diamond dave.

fuck you hagar lovers.

hagar draws shit for tickets.

suck my dick hagar fans.

Lou
07-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Now THAT is a spoken like a true Roth fan.

A-MEN!

Matt White
07-15-2004, 11:40 PM

This is quite possibly the most incredibly ridiculous statements I've ever heard come out of the mouth of a fellow human. Amazing. Like VNA HALEN wasn't the most populate AMERICAN band circa 1978-84. Kiss solf out 55,000+ seats at Tiger Stadium in 1996 for the kick off of their "re-union" tour in less than an hour. Van Hagar couldn't sell 40,000 seats here in more than 6 weeks. The 1982 HIDE YOUR SHEEP tour outdrew the Who on their orriginal Farewell tour. we are dealing with simpletons who where not around for the glory years of THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN and have NO concept of how big they were with Dave!

Hummarstra
07-16-2004, 02:47 AM
thetruthbaby, hey, I was one of the guys that questioned the numbers, but only because I didn't understand the table thingy they used. Anyway, yeh, 7,000 ticks is not gonna pay for that giant sea mine/camera screen thing. This tour definitely isn't making shit for CCC.

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-16-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
i believe anything against sammy! who cares if its true or not? it doesnt matter if it bebefits the rotharmy

You wouldn't happen to be running for president this year would you?

LOS35
07-16-2004, 03:59 AM
To all of the A** Holes stating that the original line up wouldn't matter..what drugs are you taking?!

Did you not see the MTV Awards a few years back?? When Dave came out with the band the crowd went CRAZY!! Standing ovation for a couple of min!!
So you mean to say those shows wouldn't sell out, especially after all the rumors & speculation over ther years??!!
PLEASE

People would flock to see them because it's history!!

A side note, back on the 4th of July, Dave performed in front of more people than vangar has this whole tour!!

One more thing to add.. with Hagar they became more of a pop band than a hard core rock band like they were with Roth!

Big Train
07-16-2004, 04:11 AM
I agree. It is a simple equation, if I must oversimplify:

It is a question of demand

Wait 9 years to see an average band reunite.

Wait 19 years for one of the greatest to reunite.

Which is more appealing? DLR fronted VH would be HUGE at this point in time and in all the major markets you would have celebs, tastemakers there, media up the ass, like a prize fight.

Panamark
07-16-2004, 05:53 AM
I wonder what the promoters had pencilled in for this tour ?
15,000 average a night ?? 7000 average is pathetic.
Im sure the SH Links have written a veritable encyclopedia
of excuses for the poor turnouts.

When really there is only one reason.

DAVID LEE ROTH !!!

They would have had their 15k a night easily.

Warham
07-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Yep...Van Hagar deserves what they've gotten.

Matt White
07-16-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
I wonder what the promoters had pencilled in for this tour ?
15,000 average a night ?? 7000 average is pathetic.
Im sure the SH Links have written a veritable encyclopedia
of excuses for the poor turnouts.

When really there is only one reason.

DAVID LEE ROTH !!!

They would have had their 15k a night easily.

One thing i'm SURE their not talking about over at the Howdy Doody links is HOW FEW Van Hagar fans there actually are! The majority of the bandwagon jumpers have moved on from Van Hagar to either "Young Country" or Britanny! To only average 7,000 a night for a well established band on a reunion show? Its oblivious to everyone except the sheep that their day in the Sun is drawing to a close.:D

vanhalen1r2
03-15-2012, 11:52 AM
One thing i'm SURE their not talking about over at the Howdy Doody links is HOW FEW Van Hagar fans there actually are! The majority of the bandwagon jumpers have moved on from Van Hagar to either "Young Country" or Britanny! To only average 7,000 a night for a well established band on a reunion show? Its oblivious to everyone except the sheep that their day in the Sun is drawing to a close.:D

See all things with Roth have set the Van Halen world right, I remember back in 04 I never thought Roth would ever be back in the band 07-08 tour was kick ass now the 2012 tour the band is even better !

This absolutely proves beyond any doubt how bad fagar really sucked and still does.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Can we PLEASE stop with digging up 8 year old threads ?

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Doesn't seem like it was that long, does it ??

:biggrin:

DLR Bridge
03-15-2012, 01:04 PM

I gotta tell ya, coming from a guy whose only been here for about a year, they're fun as hell to read! Pretty cool seeing heated vintage discussions from people I've recently come to know.

FORD
03-15-2012, 01:25 PM
As a rule, I hate necroposting, but this post from TongueNAss served for my morning laugh........

God, it's hard to believe sheep that dumb are allowed to walk around by themselves. :lmao:

twonabomber
03-15-2012, 01:31 PM
I gotta tell ya, coming from a guy whose only been here for about a year, they're fun as hell to read! Pretty cool seeing heated vintage discussions from people I've recently come to know.

feel free to click "last page" in any forum and start reading. just don't bump all the threads. :D

DavidLeeNatra
03-15-2012, 01:47 PM
As a rule, I hate necroposting, but this post from TongueNAss served for my morning laugh........

God, it's hard to believe sheep that dumb are allowed to walk around by themselves. :lmao:

:lmao:

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 01:48 PM
feel free to click "last page" in any forum and start reading. just don't bump all the threads.

Only the good ones...

:elvis:

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 01:49 PM
:lmao:

I remember that post...

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 01:50 PM
BTW, what's up Natra ??

Zing!
03-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Happy to report my ass wasn't included in the 7,000 average for the embarrassing Van Hagar 'reunion' cash-grab of '04. Might have been my finest moment as a classic Van Halen fan (and apologies for all who've heard this story before) but my older brother bought me a ticket to the '04 Iowa show, as he took me to my first rock concert (5150) and knew that I was die-hard Van Halen fan. While I appreciated his thoughtful gesture, I had to decline the invitation. My polite reply to him was:

"That's not Van Halen. It's Dave or the grave."

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
What did he do with the ticket, let Mike use it to get in ??

BenJammin
03-15-2012, 02:18 PM
A necropost that was actually pretty relevent in an ominous kind of way, so wonder what Tongue thinks about his statements now after the '07 tour and now this one ?

Also anyone know the attendance numbers on Chickenfoot ?

TJMKID
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Happy to report my ass wasn't included in the 7,000 average for the embarrassing Van Hagar 'reunion' cash-grab of '04. Might have been my finest moment as a classic Van Halen fan (and apologies for all who've heard this story before) but my older brother bought me a ticket to the '04 Iowa show, as he took me to my first rock concert (5150) and knew that I was die-hard Van Halen fan. While I appreciated his thoughtful gesture, I had to decline the invitation. My polite reply to him was:

LOTS and LOTS of VH fans stayed home that summer ---- including me. I wouldnt have gone even with a free ticket and free beer.

We got too much integrity and self-respect to attend a show with a chubby tequila salesman doucher with a do-rag waddling around the stage like a walrus ---- spending a lot of time signing autographs in the front row while butchering Dave's songs.

Eddie was hammered on that tour and looked retarded with the "hobo Samurai" haircut ---- but that would've actually been funny to see in a train wreck kinda way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_524000&v=eAdGq8dR-BE&src_vid=e_jEvp2mdFU

Zing!
03-15-2012, 02:23 PM
What did he do with the ticket, let Mike use it to get in ??

Heh heh... Nice.

:hee:

TwoFoolsAMinute
03-15-2012, 02:26 PM

I live in Ames, IA, and they were giving away tickets for free. I could have gone without putting one dollar in their pockets. But, that weekend I drove three hours to Minneapolis to see David Lee Roth front row at a Casino. Best show ever!!! I literally had my arm resting on the stage.

Zing!
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_524000&v=eAdGq8dR-BE&src_vid=e_jEvp2mdFU

How the hell did smashED not fall off that stage nightly?

SNIPER
03-15-2012, 02:32 PM
people dont care about Van Halen anymore period except for all of us on the army and links. the name means garbage to casual fans. still going to make a lot of money this summer, and no it wont be #1 but did you really think it would be? i'm sure some did, but i didnt...not even dlr fronted VH would be pulling the money

TOOL ! :fufu:

SNIPER
03-15-2012, 02:36 PM

Ahhhh ....
Yeah! no shit. I thought this was a new thread and was getting all worked up for nothing. :hee:

vanhalen1r2
03-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I will try but that was a hard thread to pass on :bigwink:

I just cannot believe the Spam and his fans believed and some still do that VH was better or bigger and more popular with shammy at the helm.

Its extremely cool to use facts to blow the shambo fanboys arguments in the weeds.

:thumb:

sadaist
03-15-2012, 06:52 PM
---- but that would've actually been funny to see in a train wreck kinda way.

It wasn't. Saw them that tour on one of the only full houses (Mandalay bay - Vegas). I remember almost everyone leaving at the end looking like all the wind & energy had been sucked out of them. Like we just watched EVH for the last time & everyone knew it. Was horrible. The tension between him & Sammy was so fucking evident it ruined everything. Lame.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 07:03 PM
That VH ring stage had to be the gayest stage ever. Nothing like giant cock rings with a piece of yellow cheese on it to satisfy the pure fag appetite.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 07:24 PM
It's funny how Ed's beer is more important than the song...:biggrin:

SNIPER
03-15-2012, 07:43 PM
It's funny how Ed's beer is more important than the song...:biggrin:

If I had Spammy murdering Unchained and frolicking about on a giant VHagar ring logo stage that beer would be the most important thing to me too. :hee:

DONNIEP
03-15-2012, 08:53 PM

And Sammy calls Dave silly???? WTF? He's wearing yellow PJs and hopping around like Richard Simmons in the new Geico commercial!

Yount
03-15-2012, 09:00 PM
If there's a rule in this forum to not bump old threads, then the user should be blocked from posting a reply.
I'll post wherever the fuck I want in here thanks if that's within the rules.

SunisinuS
03-15-2012, 09:03 PM

But what are they there for then? Locked up in the vault>? No classic DvD's?

No reworked Demo Threads?

What do we USE them for then?

Va Beach VH Fan
03-15-2012, 09:57 PM
If there's a rule in this forum to not bump old threads, then the user should be blocked from posting a reply.
I'll post wherever the fuck I want in here thanks if that's within the rules.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because you're talking about the same shit that's being discussed in the other Spam thread....

TJMKID
03-15-2012, 10:11 PM
And Sammy calls Dave silly???? WTF? He's wearing yellow PJs and hopping around like Richard Simmons in the new Geico commercial!

He's a jealous cunt nugget who knows a little bit about tequila sales marketing ----- and absolutely nothing about making or performing good music.

:clap:

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 10:22 PM
I dunno (obviously) but I for one say rules FUCKING SUCK !!

:ELVIS:

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 10:23 PM
:elvis:

Diamondjimi
03-15-2012, 11:41 PM
I dunno (obviously) but I for one say rules FUCKING SUCK !!

:ELVIS:

Especially the one's that got your ass kicked to the fuckin curb, right? :Loser:

Yount
03-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Oh, I don't know, maybe because you're talking about the same shit that's being discussed in the other Spam thread....

So what? Then take my advice and block us all from adding a reply to pages older than X amount of days. It's stupid to give us the OPTION to reply and then come online with your knickers in a twist and tell someone not to 'reply to thread' regardless of how long ago it is. Enforce the rule then. For fuck's sake.

Yount
03-16-2012, 12:05 AM
And I would never have read this thread '7,068 Per Night, It Kills Hagar Lovers' if vanhalen1r2 hadn't posted. What he does benefits the site.

Dan
03-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Damn,Get A Hairy Dingo Up You.:D

Diamondjimi
03-16-2012, 01:14 AM
So what? Then take my advice and block us all from adding a reply to pages older than X amount of days. It's stupid to give us the OPTION to reply and then come online with your knickers in a twist and tell someone not to 'reply to thread' regardless of how long ago it is. Enforce the rule then. For fuck's sake.

http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.228315556.jpg

Seshmeister
03-16-2012, 05:34 AM
I hope people don't see this thread title and think Chickenshit are getting 7000 a night.

Carmine
03-16-2012, 05:43 AM
I hope people don't see this thread title and think Chickenshit are getting 7000 a night.

Sesh, that is precisely what I thought when I first saw the thread title listed in Main....

Va Beach VH Fan
03-16-2012, 07:57 AM

Who said anyone was breaking any rules? Don't put fucking words in my mouth.....

My point is that it's unnecessary to dig up an 8 year old thread simply to discuss the same subject as the all-inclusive Hagarita thread....

ZahZoo
03-16-2012, 09:10 AM

Simple solution... Edit the thread title and add "VH 2004 Tour".

Contextual references are a key communication element...

Seshmeister
03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Okdokley

BITEYOASS
03-16-2012, 02:19 PM
The Detroit Tigers get more people attending their spring training games than any amount Spammy McFagar can pull off. Plus I love how that asswipe keeps pulling a bait & switch on his fans about someday having free concerts. :bigwink: