PDA

View Full Version : JESUS F'N CHRIST HOW DUMB CAN HAGAR FANS BE--7,608 per night BREAKDOWN

Thetruthbaby
07-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Well it didn't take long for the DUMBER THAN ROCKS Hagar fans to strike. Although I went into great detail in my original post about how to break down the numbers from Pollstar several Hagar fans are already disputing the numbers so here we go again you idiotic fucks. VAN HAGAR have performed 13 shows. REPEAT 13 SHOWS in 10 cities. Pollstar (for whatever reason) divides the total number of tix sold (91,892) by the number of CITIES (10) to get the per ticket average (9,189). HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO GET THE TRUE PER SHOW AVERAGE YOU MUST DIVIDE THE TOTAL TICKETS SOLD BY THE NUMBER OF SHOWS. 91,892 divided by 13 FUCKING SHOWS =7.068. REPEAT 7,068 PER NIGHT. Somehow I knew this would happen with these morons even after thoroughly explaining how to look at the chart in my original post. God these fuckers are dumb. FOR THE LAST TIME, 91,892 TIX SOLD DIVDED BY 13 SHOWS EQUALS 7,068 PEOPLE PER SHOW. Damn fools.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 05:08 PM
not to burst ur bubble, but this is already covered in anther thread

Thetruthbaby
07-15-2004, 05:08 PM
I screwed up and typed 7,608 instead of 7.068 in the main heading . Just look at the numbers and do the math. Even I can't see straight after trying repeatedly to explain this thing. It's as if people will just not accept the truth. 7,068 PER NIGHT is the truth unless Pollstar is being paid to lie. I guess Hagar fans will start saying that pretty soon.

MAX
07-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
not to burst ur bubble, but this is already covered in anther thread

Exactly and Thetruthbaby started it as well. No need for two of them so I'm closing this one and please post in the original thread here. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7719)

Thanks.