PDA

View Full Version : Amendment Would Outlaw Heterosexual Marriage

FORD
07-16-2004, 03:10 AM
Amendment Would Outlaw Heterosexual Marriage (http://www.thepeoplemustknow.com/html/2004/St040715StraightWed.htm)
July 15, 2004

Following the U.S. Senate defeat of a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, a California man seeks to prevent matrimony between men and women. Speaking from his Petaluma office, architect David Nussbaum said, “I want a constitutional amendment to ban heterosexual marriage. I had 17 years of the institution and it was hellish.”

Nussbaum continued, “The partisan anti-gay amendment had absolutely nothing to do with marriage, it was about Bush telling homophobic Americans to vote for him because if they don’t they must be gay. My amendment is nonpartisan and merely seeks to prevent people having their heart ripped out and stomped on by a cold, hard bitch such as my ex wife.”

He has formed a group called Save America from Marriage (SAM), which is gathering signatures on a petition opposing straight marriage.

SAM volunteer Theresa Percy said Bush is exploiting Christians for votes by calling marriage a sacred institution. “Godly? There’s nothing hallowed about my husband singing in the church band and then getting the flautist pregnant in the bible room. Honestly, President Bush has broken more of the Ten Commandments than Tommy Lee.

“Bearing false witness, as in saying Iraq had WMDs. Killing, as in over 16,000 Iraqi civilians and 800 American soldiers dead. Stealing, as in the 2000 election. Bush is telling people its okay to spit on Jesus’ teachings as long as they go to church and hate gays.”

Puritans, however, blame gay marriage for everything from the rising national debt to the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden. Gabby Tomlinson of Littleton, Ohio, claims, “My son had a good job at a factory here in Ohio, but then Rosie O’Donnell got married and the factory was moved to China. My son lives in a cardboard box. If we don't stop gay marriage, we're all going to live in cardboard boxes.”

ELVIS
07-16-2004, 03:16 AM
Now explain how posting this garbage ties in with your agenda...

Big Train
07-16-2004, 04:01 AM
I think it is the paragraph starting "Bearing false witness"...bet you a dollar Elvis.

ELVIS
07-16-2004, 04:03 AM
hahaha!

BigBadBrian
07-19-2004, 09:12 PM
FORD is a homo...