PDA

View Full Version : singers

rockvanhalen66
07-17-2004, 01:23 AM
what do you think the band would sound like if dio was the frontman for vh. or what about vince neil ?

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
what do you think the band would sound like if dio was the frontman for vh. or what about vince neil ?

Shit!! Goodnight my friend.:D

Matt White
07-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66

Wow! Never really ever considered it before rockvanhalen66? Great question! Rockin' I'm sure, but not as classic as with Diamond Dave! The original lineup had such an unique sound and style. "Folk music shot out of cannons!" was one way Dave used to describe Classic Van Halen, and I have never heard it put better.:D

rockvanhalen66
07-17-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Wow! Never really ever considered it before rockvanhalen66? Great question! Rockin' I'm sure, but not as classic as with Diamond Dave! The original lineup had such an unique sound and style. "Folk music shot out of cannons!" was one way Dave used to describe Classic Van Halen, and I have never heard it put better.:D was just thinking about if vh had no dave sam or gary. if they had dio for a frontman. he would be a bit darker then what were use to with vh. were vince would be more up beat party music. both of them dudes are cool fuckers.

BrownSound1
07-17-2004, 02:09 AM
Couldn't have a Vince Neil without a Diamond Dave. :D I think Ed and Al could pull of darker music...I know they both love Black Sabbath.

Here's one Pojo asked me to put in...What if it was Pojo's hero, the fag dude in the B52's?

rockvanhalen66
07-17-2004, 02:20 AM
the fag dude would have a better shot at knocking out mike tyson.

Brettt
07-17-2004, 05:40 AM
SAM IS VAN HALEN! HE TOTALLY MADE THAT BAND, YOU DUMMIES!

http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/female_celebrities/kathy_lee_gifford_GI.jpg

alexpgrimes
07-17-2004, 09:37 AM
No doubt Dio has a great voice but he's doesn't have soul like DLR. You can tell by his voice he's pure white bread. Why have vanilla when there's rocky road.

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Brettt

http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/female_celebrities/kathy_lee_gifford_GI.jpg

That's the best pic of Sam I have ever seen!!!

Wayne L.
07-17-2004, 12:00 PM
I would like too see Eddie work with Robert Plant in the near future because Led Zeppelin & Van Halen were powerful & influential rock bands in their time!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I would like too see Eddie work with Robert Plant in the near future because Led Zeppelin & Van Halen were powerful & influential rock bands in their time!!!

WAYNE L. IS A FAG!!!!

Wayne L.
07-17-2004, 03:25 PM
YOU have too much time of your hands my mental case friend guwapo_rocker!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
YOU have too much time of your hands my mental case friend guwapo_rocker!!!

Wayne L. is alright, BUT HE'S STILL A FAG!!!

scorpioboy33
07-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Id love to know what you do for a living...guwapo...I mean your iq is clearly in the single digits

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 03:36 PM
I am a Supervisor and I make GOBS of money.

Have a lovely day.

scorpioboy33
07-17-2004, 03:40 PM
haha...sure you are....here's a pic of you watching over your workers

Mezro
07-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
Here's one Pojo asked me to put in...What if it was Pojo's hero, the fag dude in the B52's?

LOL...trading in one fat fuck with shitty clothes for another.

Mezro...great songs like Why Can't This Be A Love Shack and There is Only One Way To Prepare a Rock Lobster...

Roth kills Sam
07-17-2004, 04:02 PM
First of all, if it wasn't for Dave lifting these sorry pricks out of obscurity, Ed would still be just a bitter, sorry, drunk - he would just have no money.

If it was Dio, Vince Neil, Jack Tripper, Gandhi, or anyone else fronting Eddie's dumbass Rat Salad band, this same result would happen: Ed would BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, and BITCH about the singer and be a MISERABLE prick to him - as he has always been to anyone with a microphone

scottydabodi
07-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Well, I don't know about Dio in VH, but what about VH in Dio? I think Ed's head would explode trying to play some of Vivian Campbell's solos... Shit, then Ed might do EVERYONE a favor a GIVE IT UP!! Ed can kiss my fucking ass that PUSSYASS BITCH.

rockvanhalen66
07-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Brettt

http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/female_celebrities/kathy_lee_gifford_GI.jpg i like the dave stuff and sam stuff in vh. but not a chance sam made that band.

Mezro
07-18-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll take King Diamond in VH.

Mezro... he could hit all the high notes...

horty07
07-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Regardless of who you put in the band it would be a fuck of alot better than it is right now. Without Dave we would have never heard of Vanhalen, except Eddie, he would have been in Kiss.

rockvanhalen66
07-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by horty07
Regardless of who you put in the band it would be a fuck of alot better than it is right now. Without Dave we would have never heard of Vanhalen, except Eddie, he would have been in Kiss. you never know. ed would have been the king of the six string even with kiss.

scottydabodi
07-19-2004, 12:05 AM
Brettt has got to be the funniest dude I've ever seen! I just abot passed out from laughing at his post! Or maybe I just drank a bottle of vodka, am getting a BJ RIGHT NOW.