This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Fuck The Naacp/dick Gregory

I just finished watching DICK GREGORY so called civil rights leader/comedian on C-SPAN recieve a lifetime achievment award.
    I have never been more apalled in my life. I have never saw anything so racist ---KKK,HITLER,Whatever. The shit and hatred that spewed out of this cocksuckers mouth was unfuckingbelievable. There was CICELY TYSON and KWEISE IMFUME laughing and clapping when they should have beat his ass and ran him off the stage. If any of you get the chance you must watch this.it will turn your stomach.
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Sadly, the NAACP is currently a racist, politically partisan organization.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• bobthedog
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
      I just finished watching DICK GREGORY so called civil rights leader/comedian on C-SPAN recieve a lifetime achievment award.
      I have never been more apalled in my life. I have never saw anything so racist ---KKK,HITLER,Whatever. The shit and hatred that spewed out of this cocksuckers mouth was unfuckingbelievable. There was CICELY TYSON and KWEISE IMFUME laughing and clapping when they should have beat his ass and ran him off the stage. If any of you get the chance you must watch this.it will turn your stomach.

THE NAACP ARE BLACK NAZIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY COULD MAKE HITLER LOOK LIKE MICKEY MOUSE. HOLD ON TO YOUR SISTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Take it over to www.kkk.com
        Racism doesn't play here
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

But calling the President of the United States an "idiot son of an asshole" does ??

Comment

Working...