PDA

View Full Version : Fuck The Naacp/dick Gregory

JCOOK
07-17-2004, 06:49 AM
I just finished watching DICK GREGORY so called civil rights leader/comedian on C-SPAN recieve a lifetime achievment award.
I have never been more apalled in my life. I have never saw anything so racist ---KKK,HITLER,Whatever. The shit and hatred that spewed out of this cocksuckers mouth was unfuckingbelievable. There was CICELY TYSON and KWEISE IMFUME laughing and clapping when they should have beat his ass and ran him off the stage. If any of you get the chance you must watch this.it will turn your stomach.

BigBadBrian
07-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Sadly, the NAACP is currently a racist, politically partisan organization. :(

bobthedog
07-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I just finished watching DICK GREGORY so called civil rights leader/comedian on C-SPAN recieve a lifetime achievment award.
I have never been more apalled in my life. I have never saw anything so racist ---KKK,HITLER,Whatever. The shit and hatred that spewed out of this cocksuckers mouth was unfuckingbelievable. There was CICELY TYSON and KWEISE IMFUME laughing and clapping when they should have beat his ass and ran him off the stage. If any of you get the chance you must watch this.it will turn your stomach.

THE NAACP ARE BLACK NAZIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY COULD MAKE HITLER LOOK LIKE MICKEY MOUSE. HOLD ON TO YOUR SISTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
07-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Take it over to www.kkk.com
Racism doesn't play here

ELVIS
07-17-2004, 02:17 PM
But calling the President of the United States an "idiot son of an asshole" does ??