• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

The new best of will be a big seller!!

This 2 CD set will be a huge seller.
    Not because of the 3 new songs but because this CD will appeal to the casual fan.
    This 2 CD set is a definite catalogue killer as it has most if not all of the songs a casual fan knows and loves.
    Again this will make tons of money in the long run for Dave and Sammy.

Over and Out,
    General Hina
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

impossible

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: The new best of will be a big seller!!

Originally posted by General Hina
      Not because of the 3 new songs but because this CD will appeal to the casual fan.
      This 2 CD set is a definite catalogue killer as it has most if not all of the songs a casual fan knows and loves.

Over and Out,
      General Hina
      Glue or crack General?:confused:

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Over and Out,
        General Hina
        You escaped for the mental ward again Genral.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Over and Out,
          General Hina
          How the fuck do you figure that comrade? The first best of sold well mainly because of the Roth hype. This time is Hagar hype. The numbers will be staggering. It will debut high on the charts then plummet within the week or two. Total album sales. 500,ooo copies. Thats a best of, with 2 singers, and a rich history from 78 until present. That makes this whole thing sad.
          you'll see.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

As usual, Hina is spewing more mindless, ass muncher drool.

Hina is the dick that always demands to see the facts and the studies to back up people's comments and opinions. So Hyena, show us all of this research you have compiled to substantiate what songs the "casual" VH fans know & love, and what they are looking for... then go back to the men's room at the truck stop

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Over and Out,
              General Hina

Don't know about a HUGE seller.....There's no Eddie guitar pick in it is there? A parting souvenier for the sheep? Get 'em while the the stores haven't pushed 'em into the cutout bin? Everybody already has the tracks off there by CLASSIC VAN HALEN, and the sheep have BOV1.....The three new tunes have 'caused about as much excitement as Gary Colemans run for Gov....Van Hagar sucks ASS!!!!

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

We all know I hate Van Hagar but lets take a look at this from a Marketing 101 perspective:

This thing will only do OK at retail outlets, pick up some ground on iTunes and do most of its business via direct to consumer.

If they buy late night/TV infomercial spots (both prime and remanent) that hits the right target demographics this thing will move units.

Example: those fuckers over at Razor and Tie have built an entire label/company around the same type of targeted campaign that WB will use. It is a quick way to turn a buck and the ROI is usually staggering with direct media buys.

I hope Best of Both Worlds eats meat and tanks like a load on fire but nostalgia is a huge motivator and emotion marketing campaigns usually make hefty coin.

Mezro...fuck you anyway Sam but at least Dave will make out like a bandit...
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

A free bottle of Cabo Wabo Tequila with every purchase!

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

A two for one sheep-special: Buy "Best Of Both Worlds" and you'll get the "Red Collection" for free! (or vice versa... )
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Wayne L.

I know BOBW will be a big seller introducing VH to another generation of young people!!!

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

the album will be as popular as your dumb fucking posts , general weiner

ie: not very

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                          the album will be as popular as your dumb fucking posts , general weiner

ie: not very
                          Great new avatar Flappo

Mezro...funny as always man
                          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• General Hina
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                            We all know I hate Van Hagar but lets take a look at this from a Marketing 101 perspective:

This thing will only do OK at retail outlets, pick up some ground on iTunes and do most of its business via direct to consumer.

If they buy late night/TV infomercial spots (both prime and remanent) that hits the right target demographics this thing will move units.

Example: those fuckers over at Razor and Tie have built an entire label/company around the same type of targeted campaign that WB will use. It is a quick way to turn a buck and the ROI is usually staggering with direct media buys.

I hope Best of Both Worlds eats meat and tanks like a load on fire but nostalgia is a huge motivator and emotion marketing campaigns usually make hefty coin.

Marketing proves that these 2 CD best of type packages are big sellers and RHINO records has cornered the market on these things.

Nostalgia wins everytime. I really didn't expect this topic to be negative i was just stating how I felt as a consumer.

General Hina
                            Last edited by General Hina; 07-17-2004, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• General Hina
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mezro

I think you have Razor and Tie confused with Rhino Records.

Over and Out,
                              General Hina

Comment

Working...