PDA

View Full Version : What Dave Should DO!!!!

DLRdelight!
07-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Well i was thinking for a while and i thought...Dave should show up when Van Hagar comes and plays at LA, wait until they play one of his tunes like Unchained, get up on stage and show Spammy how its really done. I just think it would be so bad ass if he would do that. Im sure he has connections and some how manage to get on that stage, but wouldnt that be kick ass?

Samsonite
07-17-2004, 08:44 PM
Yea...wouldn't happen...people can't just jump on stage when they please...even if it is DLR...it would also be really tacky if Dave did that.

BARE BONE
07-17-2004, 11:52 PM
agreed.

Matt White
07-18-2004, 12:01 AM
I think Dave is doing the perfect thing....not saying anything or even acknowledging the Sham Halen tour. Why give those miserable fuckers any free publicity? It oblivious that noone else in the Free World gives a rats ass that their together and out on the road. Let them work their asses off for the SHEEP, they deserve each other!!!:splooge: :donkey:

hot for david
07-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Samsonite
Yea...wouldn't happen...people can't just jump on stage when they please...even if it is DLR...it would also be really tacky if Dave did that.

agreed

lms2
07-18-2004, 12:31 AM
I agree that it is cool Dave is not stooping to Van Hagars level with the name calling and trash talk, but to tell you the truth...I think he is ignoring his fans in the process. Just 25th anniversary and pics on his site. He could write somthing about what the 25 years has meant to him. Or it would be nice to see some updates on his site even if he just says how EMT classes are coming along. Another site had posted Dave has two concert dates coming up. September 18, and December something. I would like to hear more about that as well.

Matt White
07-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I agree that it is cool Dave is not stooping to Van Hagars level with the name calling and trash talk, but to tell you the truth...I think he is ignoring his fans in the process. Just 25th anniversary and pics on his site. He could write somthing about what the 25 years has meant to him. Or it would be nice to see some updates on his site even if he just says how EMT classes are coming along. Another site had posted Dave has two concert dates coming up. September 18, and December something. I would like to hear more about that as well.

I hear that! It would be cool to know whats in the cards for the immediate future. New cd? Fall/Winter tour? I just think he should carry on with the class and style he has always shown and leave the mudslingin' up to us!:donkey: Van Hagar is beneath his contempt! I would love to see Diamond Dave tour with Velvet Revolver this fall. That would kick some serious ASS!:killer:

lms2
07-18-2004, 12:41 AM
I would love to see Dave this fall in any way, shape or form...THAT would kick some serious ass!!!!