Have You Seen These Men?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wooda

Have You Seen These Men?

Help Me In My Search To Find Fagnum PI & Poundyourpud Pete!

Remember Guys, this will start out slow, and then the fun starts.
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

LOL Hey Pete, look at my outfit. Am I darling or what? LMAO! Holy fuck look at my hat!? Im a sailor. I wonder if SeenBad recognises me now?

seriously guys, photo shop does not bother me in the slightest. In fact Im flattered that you'd take the time to do this stuff. Its the first thing I clicked on this morning and Im laughing my head off! Thanks for lifting my spirits, you guys really are just a cool bunch of dudes! I know, you think you're being mean, but deep down you're having fun, and thats cool, I can appreciate. LOL

Cheers

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• wooda

You are right, this is the fun part, and I am glad your cool with it!!! Let's just see what happens when the mean part goes down. I'll bet your spirits won't be so upliffed then.

You can spot the madness. Just make an open apology for your comments about Sesh and DDLR, and this matter can be closed before it blows wide open.

Comment

• Smart Ass
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jul 2004

Who is Wooda??

Comment

• wooda

Wooda is your worst nightmare, or your best friend. The choice is yours!!!

I prefer the the second choice, but will protect by brothers in a time of need.

Comment

• Smart Ass
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2004

What's up Wooda are you a big Dave fan?

Comment

• wooda

I ain't big anymore, but I am a tried and true Dave fan. Check out DDLR and see for yourself

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

yawn. ask around. I dont apologise. Ask Sarge, B1 or Panamark or Pojo if I apologise? You dont understand my little insignifiacant friend. You are a nothing. I am teflon. I have a great, I mean GREAT sense of humor. Post as many pics of me as you want. I will continue to laugh. You are the little doggy trying to keep up with the rest of us. Yelping out, "look at me, look at me". LMAO! Im looking, but Im not impressed. Im amused, sure, but most homosexuals trying to ram gerbils in their ass for kicks, while sharing dirty needles also amuses me. Someone wanna fill assbreath in on who I am?

:confused:
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Smart Ass
                  Who is Wooda??
                  Woodrow, is someone who is a no-one. A nothing wanna be, trying to belong. He has 3 votes so technically, he has 3 friends. He will claim he's been here for years and years but yet not the posts to back that claim up either. He will "act" tough, but posting pictures of various people. Namely Pete and BT (myself), neither of which will give a flying frog fart to it. Woodrow, is a cling-on person. "be my friend or else" is his motto. LOL Wow, single no doubt. Im guessing pedaphile.

Comment

• TLR
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2004

BT,

*cha-ching* A vote for you for recognizing insignificance when it rears its worthless head.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

why thank ya. back at ya! Nice meeting you. Welcome to the Army.

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        He has 3 votes so technically, he has 3 friends.
                        Sounds like me when I first got here.

Mezro...boy my first thread really made people love me didn't it BT
                        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• TLR
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2004

Thank you, sir. I now have two times as many friends as a certain, insignificant someone else!

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Yeah..welcome to the Army TLR. I like you much better without Carson Daily.

Mezro...time to drink my wheat grass before it coagulates...
                            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

LOL

thanks dude. I mean it. It's funny

I approached your boyfriends with respect.

and they attacked me.

It didn't bother me.

It was fun.

apology?

not warranted.

Maybe the high and mighty can admit their jumping the gun.

Suck my dick ANT-TURD.

Wooda. LOL

funny pic.

I got news for you. I have friends at DDLR.com too.

Comment

Working...