PDA

View Full Version : Have You Seen These Men?

wooda
07-19-2004, 07:02 AM
Help Me In My Search To Find Fagnum PI & Poundyourpud Pete!

Remember Guys, this will start out slow, and then the fun starts.

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 09:01 AM
LOL Hey Pete, look at my outfit. Am I darling or what? LMAO! Holy fuck look at my hat!? Im a sailor. I wonder if SeenBad recognises me now? :D

seriously guys, photo shop does not bother me in the slightest. In fact Im flattered that you'd take the time to do this stuff. Its the first thing I clicked on this morning and Im laughing my head off! Thanks for lifting my spirits, you guys really are just a cool bunch of dudes! I know, you think you're being mean, but deep down you're having fun, and thats cool, I can appreciate. LOL

Cheers

:gulp:

wooda
07-19-2004, 10:24 AM
You are right, this is the fun part, and I am glad your cool with it!!! Let's just see what happens when the mean part goes down. I'll bet your spirits won't be so upliffed then.

You can spot the madness. Just make an open apology for your comments about Sesh and DDLR, and this matter can be closed before it blows wide open.

Smart Ass
07-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Who is Wooda??

wooda
07-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Wooda is your worst nightmare, or your best friend. The choice is yours!!!

I prefer the the second choice, but will protect by brothers in a time of need.

Smart Ass
07-19-2004, 11:18 AM
What's up Wooda are you a big Dave fan?

wooda
07-19-2004, 11:29 AM
I ain't big anymore, but I am a tried and true Dave fan. Check out DDLR and see for yourself

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 07:23 PM
yawn. ask around. I dont apologise. Ask Sarge, B1 or Panamark or Pojo if I apologise? ;) You dont understand my little insignifiacant friend. You are a nothing. I am teflon. I have a great, I mean GREAT sense of humor. Post as many pics of me as you want. I will continue to laugh. :D You are the little doggy trying to keep up with the rest of us. Yelping out, "look at me, look at me". LMAO! Im looking, but Im not impressed. Im amused, sure, but most homosexuals trying to ram gerbils in their ass for kicks, while sharing dirty needles also amuses me. Someone wanna fill assbreath in on who I am? :D

:confused:

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Smart Ass
Who is Wooda??

Woodrow, is someone who is a no-one. A nothing wanna be, trying to belong. He has 3 votes so technically, he has 3 friends. He will claim he's been here for years and years but yet not the posts to back that claim up either. He will "act" tough, but posting pictures of various people. Namely Pete and BT (myself), neither of which will give a flying frog fart to it. Woodrow, is a cling-on person. "be my friend or else" is his motto. LOL Wow, single no doubt. Im guessing pedaphile. ;)

TLR
07-19-2004, 07:30 PM
BT,

*cha-ching* A vote for you for recognizing insignificance when it rears its worthless head.

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 07:33 PM
;) why thank ya. back at ya! Nice meeting you. Welcome to the Army.

Mezro
07-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
He has 3 votes so technically, he has 3 friends.

Sounds like me when I first got here.

Mezro...boy my first thread really made people love me didn't it BT:D

TLR
07-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Thank you, sir. I now have two times as many friends as a certain, insignificant someone else!

Mezro
07-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Yeah..welcome to the Army TLR. I like you much better without Carson Daily.

Mezro...time to drink my wheat grass before it coagulates...

pete
07-19-2004, 07:49 PM
LOL

thanks dude. I mean it. It's funny

I approached your boyfriends with respect.

and they attacked me.

It didn't bother me.

It was fun.

apology?

not warranted.

Maybe the high and mighty can admit their jumping the gun.

Suck my dick ANT-TURD.

Wooda. LOL

funny pic. :gulp:

I got news for you. I have friends at DDLR.com too.

TLR
07-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Mezro,

Thank you for the welcome, although the Carson Daly reference eludes me.

Wheat kind of grass are you drinking again?

TLR

wooda
07-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Woodrow, is someone who is a no-one. A nothing wanna be, trying to belong. He has 3 votes so technically, he has 3 friends. He will claim he's been here for years and years but yet not the posts to back that claim up either. He will "act" tough, but posting pictures of various people. Namely Pete and BT (myself), neither of which will give a flying frog fart to it. Woodrow, is a cling-on person. "be my friend or else" is his motto. LOL Wow, single no doubt. Im guessing pedaphile. ;)

I thought it was all cute until you went the pedaphile direction, We will meet someday my friend and you will be ever so sorry you added that comment. It ain't a pary till something gets broke.

At least you asswipes are waking up from your boring bullshit pat myself on the back shit and acting like men for once.

pete
07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
If I'm an ass-wipe you're a fecal parasite in this universe.

You can meet me anyday.

Let me tell you about being a man.

We can put this nonsense to bed.

Men are not petty.

This is.

Mezro
07-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Mezro,

Thank you for the welcome, although the Carson Daly reference eludes me.

Wheat kind of grass are you drinking again?

TLR

Carson Daly is the host of a shitty MTV show for teens called TRL.

BTW...you got a vote frome me too.

Mezro...wheat grass man...tastes like coffee, is green like slime and makes you shit like a dilated mule...

Hellraiser!
07-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Smart Ass
What's up Wooda are you a big Dave fan?

Hey Smart ass shut up...wooda is the biggest Dave fan ever!!!

wooda rules!!!!

pete
07-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Hellraiser!
Hey Smart ass shut up...wooda is the biggest Dave fan ever!!!

wooda drools!!!!
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=138519
That's funny!!! LOL Poundyerpud Pete. LOL

Just read every one of his posts here. A true FAB. I mean fan.

TLR
07-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Carson Daly is the host of a shitty MTV show for teens called TRL.

BTW...you got a vote frome me too.

Mezro...wheat grass man...tastes like coffee, is green like slime and makes you shit like a dilated mule...

Ah, geez...sorry to make you have to explain THAT to me. I take solace in the fact I did NOT know what that show was. *whew*

Ok, wheat grass...(thinking to self: "Self, Mezro has some issues here."). May I ask another question, my friend? What in the blue hell would make a man actually drink that putrid concoction?

Big Troubles
07-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Look at the size of fucking nipples Pete! LOL I think I see milk dripping....

Fabulous Shadow
07-20-2004, 12:39 AM
those are two sexy muthsfukas!

BTW TLR~ Men drink Wheat Grass to make their ummm, well... to make their... STUFF taste good...

TLR
07-20-2004, 12:43 AM
Based on the description Mezro gave me, it sounds like a cross between bat guano and an ass hair from wooda. Not real appetizing, methinks. How that creates a good taste is beyond me.

Fabulous Shadow
07-20-2004, 01:02 AM
Just telling ya what I've....READ...

Mezro
07-20-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Based on the description Mezro gave me, it sounds like a cross between bat guano and an ass hair from wooda. Not real appetizing, methinks. How that creates a good taste is beyond me.

No man, it is actually pretty damn good..once you get past the fact that it looks like it was fished out of a rotten outhouse.

Mezro...wheat grass helps you spackle..and boy do the ladies like to be hot spackled while being shackled...