X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Roth/Hagar/Van Halen/Eddie

Alright motherfuckers, far be it from me to set the tone for this fucking forum...

Let me just say this...

I don't give a shit what you talk about here, as long as it in some fucking way relates to Roth or Classic Van Halen...none of us do...

So if you fucking talk about Hagar...unless it's about how he fucks Icon up the ass (lmfao bro...I missed this place)...find a new place to play...

unless of course...

you want to ask this question...

who is Sammy Hagar?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Alright motherfuckers, far be it from me to set the tone for this fucking forum...

Let me just say this...

I don't give a shit what you talk about here, as long as it in some fucking way relates to Roth or Classic Van Halen...none of us do...

So if you fucking talk about Hagar...unless it's about how he fucks Icon up the ass (lmfao bro...I missed this place)...find a new place to play...

unless of course...

you want to ask this question...

who is Sammy Hagar?
    a bridge drone troll
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Sammy is like that last piece of stubborn turd, no matter how hard you squeeze, you just cant seem to get that fucker out.
      Hows that fucking Mikey and Sammy shit ? Are they secretly banging each other after too many tequilas or what ?? Piggy boys from deliverance style. Ah well, fuck it. Im sure EVH is
      too drunk to worry about Al's dinner dates. FUCKING SOBER UP ED !
      DAVE IS READY !!
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Who's bothered by Grant's giving equal time to Sammy over the years?

How many of you, say - aye?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Winner of the Tillamook County Oregon Dairy Council's Cheddarmaster award for "Most Consistent Cheddar Output" for the years 1986 - 1996
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
            Commando
            • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Winner of the Tillamook County Oregon Dairy Council's Cheddarmaster award for "Most Consistent Cheddar Output" for the years 1986 - 1996
            a bridge drone troll
            "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

now that was fucking weird...
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lol dude...great shit...

if you haven't yet...check out the fucking chit chat room and ask that question...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Who is David Lee Roth?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

Who is David Lee Roth?
                    The Toastmaster General of the Immoral Majority

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Amen...

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Who the fuck is Eddie Van Halen?
                        Last edited by Coyote; 01-01-2004, 01:28 PM.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

winner of the Member Of The Most Twelve-Step Programs award?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            winner of the Member Of The Most Twelve-Step Programs award?
                            I was gonna say "Biggest dumbass of our time who doesn't seem to realize that in order to revive what's left of a nosedive-career he needs DLR back at the wheel", but it's too long and it doesn't have the same swing as your answer.
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• PHOENIX
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Sammy Hagar is back in Van Halen? :bottle: :bottle:

Comment

Working...