X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Starting to hate VH

The more i hear, see and just fucking think of VH i start to hate them more for what a bunch of corporate and fucking dickheads they have become. You have one of the greatest guitar players on the planet who is trying to bury the true lead singers own greatness and contributions to the band. The fucking assholes don't even respect their own fans and give them what they all want, a real reunion. And if Ed thinks that he is progressing in his musical abilities buy hiding his laziness under a bunch of effects, he's wrong. A frienfd of mine bought the new best of and i listened to it, my finger kept getting tired of hitting the next button to get to a classic tune. And back to dissing on Dave, there's a local band in town that was a cool fucking cover band/ some origionals. Their guitar player is amazing, never misses a note and just plays like a motherfucker. They have a real solid drummer and bass player. Their frontman, while not having the most trained voice , had a attitude about himself that carried over in the gig. Went to see them about 10 to 15 times, then on their website they said they were going to take a break for about 6 months. Well the 6 months passes and me and a friend of mine, who never seen them play went to their return show. This time the origional singer had left and was replaced with a screeming , no attitude douch. Well as we sat there through about the first two songs, the band was still on but i couldn't listen to them anymore. So after apologizing for about 30 munutes for making him get out and pay for crap, i just sat there and the whole rest of the night made comparisions to VH. The moral of the story is that ED is or has become a bitter fucking guitar player and human being and he just cannot accept that Dave had as much credit making VH the legendary band as he did. These guys are all becoming the biggest tools on the planet and i find it hard to now somtimes listen to even classic halen. Ed should take a page out of ACDC's book and remember that we put them where their at now, give the fans what they want, if it wasn't for us they would probably be selling surf boards on the beach. Sorry for the venting guys.
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

You are CORRECT SIR!!!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
      You have ..what WAS ONCE - BC™one of the greatest guitar players on the planet who is trying to bury the true lead singers own greatness and contributions to the band.
      ALSO KNOWN AS "CUTTING ONES NOSE OFTEN TO DESISE HIS FACE"

Comment

• RogueHorseman
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        The more i hear, see and just fucking think of VH i start to hate them more for what a bunch of corporate and fucking dickheads they have become. You have one of the greatest guitar players on the planet who is trying to bury the true lead singers own greatness and contributions to the band. The fucking assholes don't even respect their own fans and give them what they all want, a real reunion. And if Ed thinks that he is progressing in his musical abilities buy hiding his laziness under a bunch of effects, he's wrong. A frienfd of mine bought the new best of and i listened to it, my finger kept getting tired of hitting the next button to get to a classic tune. And back to dissing on Dave, there's a local band in town that was a cool fucking cover band/ some origionals. Their guitar player is amazing, never misses a note and just plays like a motherfucker. They have a real solid drummer and bass player. Their frontman, while not having the most trained voice , had a attitude about himself that carried over in the gig. Went to see them about 10 to 15 times, then on their website they said they were going to take a break for about 6 months. Well the 6 months passes and me and a friend of mine, who never seen them play went to their return show. This time the origional singer had left and was replaced with a screeming , no attitude douch. Well as we sat there through about the first two songs, the band was still on but i couldn't listen to them anymore. So after apologizing for about 30 munutes for making him get out and pay for crap, i just sat there and the whole rest of the night made comparisions to VH. The moral of the story is that ED is or has become a bitter fucking guitar player and human being and he just cannot accept that Dave had as much credit making VH the legendary band as he did. These guys are all becoming the biggest tools on the planet and i find it hard to now somtimes listen to even classic halen. Ed should take a page out of ACDC's book and remember that we put them where their at now, give the fans what they want, if it wasn't for us they would probably be selling surf boards on the beach. Sorry for the venting guys.
        Today's Tip Of The Ten Gallon Hat<sup>TM</sup> goes to MUSICMANN, ladies and gentlemen!!
        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

That's what I'm tawkin' about... Ed has become a lazy, self-absorbed fruitcake whose chops have gone to hell, as well as his desire to kick ass... If God told this guy to write those shitty tunes, then Ed should worship Satan.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

yea ok
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• BARE BONE
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2004

tjvhou812
              Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                yea ok
                The one nugget that JUST WON'T FLUSH.
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                  this coming from a guy who lives off his boyfriend

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Hmm, interesting point, considering I just fucked your stupid mother with a soldering iron... I personally don't think she liked it, but who fucking cares...
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2004

go get our food bun boy the army is hungry... shit talkin sheep......
                      long live van halen

Comment

• scottydabodi
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

I knew your boyfriend would come to your rescue... Sheep? You've never had sex with a person, only a sheep? Animal molester.
                        I hate to stoop to your level, but I make more $$ than both of you combined, and if this is the best fucking comebacks you can come up with, then I got other things to do...
                        Last edited by scottydabodi; 07-22-2004, 11:11 PM.
                        If you listen to fools
                        The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

nice house you got scottie

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jun 2004

I knew your boyfriend would come to your rescue... Sheep? You've never had sex with a person, only a sheep? Animal molester.
                            the only thing you fucked was a hamburger now aint that the truth bun boy............. wait a sec ...... what ..take that out of your mouth.... ok i will tell him bun boy your mother said if you don"T have a job soon your gonna be sleeping in the street.. and she said go clean your room. she will check on it right when she is done sucking my dick.........
                            long live van halen

Comment

• scottydabodi
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

My mother is a fucking fat, pathetic fool, whereas your mother is a fat, pathetic CRACKHEAD fool that drools when she takes her teeth out to GUM my wiener... by the way, you owe me $20 for fucking your mom, pay up.
                              If you listen to fools
                              The Mob Rules

Comment

Working...