PDA

View Full Version : Who Should U.S. Annex?

Phil theStalker
07-23-2004, 11:10 AM
WHO SHUD DA U.S. aff :"A": annex?

..hitler invaded Polishland t2o make Germanny a saffer place..

..then da Germmanys annexed (they did) Czechoslovakia..

..Engluand wuz at war; flappo wood soon be born as a sign aff peece..

NOW THAT WE'VE INVADED IRAQ WHAT CUNTRY SHUD WE ANNEX?

1) Halliburton

2) Canada

3) England

4) China

5) Madonna

6) Texas

7) Marlon Brando's island (he ain't using it)

8) The U.S. Supreme Court

9) The UN

10.) Rockefeller Center

YOU DECIDE!

=PtS=
:spank:

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-23-2004, 11:12 AM
i knew that would get yall's attention. merrykissmass2u is outreaged. merrykissmass2u only speaks in third persion when he is about to kill. merrykissmass2u was watching the today show on nbc this morning, writng posts, sipping cofee, the usual morning routine. then, as the today show comes back in from a commercial break, a visine (eye moisturizer, like clear eyes, wow!!!!!)banner shows up. merrykissmass2u thought that this was a normal ad, but merrykissmass2u was wrong my friend (my friend!). the devil's music played:spammy bumfuck hagar's I cant drive 55 off a cliff played. someone share this anger with merrykissmass2u! send letters to nbc and visine showing your love for dave! dave needs support. if we support dave, a dave reunion will be more possible! even supporting dave in the smallest way can help our cause.

[Post #1]

Phil theStalker
07-23-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
i knew that would get yall's attention. merrykissmass2u is outreaged. merrykissmass2u only speaks in third persion when he is about to kill. merrykissmass2u was watching the today show on nbc this morning, writng posts, sipping cofee, the usual morning routine. then, as the today show comes back in from a commercial break, a visine (eye moisturizer, like clear eyes, wow!!!!!)banner shows up. merrykissmass2u thought that this was a normal ad, but merrykissmass2u was wrong my friend (my friend!). the devil's music played:spammy bumfuck hagar's I cant drive 55 off a cliff played. someone share this anger with merrykissmass2u! send letters to nbc and visine showing your love for dave! dave needs support. if we support dave, a dave reunion will be more possible! even supporting dave in the smallest way can help our cause.

[Post #1]
..hey dude, wy are yoo always sayin da same ding and wy are yoo in invisyible mode?

..are yoo da ghoost aff Ronny Reeagn?:)