Question for FORD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Question for FORD

I want your opinion. Not looking for a bashing. I'm not all that politically savvy but I am concerned about the welfare of my country and I do vote. The upcoming election has me pondering the question... "Why have there been no other attacks on the USA since 911?" and here is my answer... It's because they are terrified of BUSH. They are not going to do anything while Bush is in office because they know he will be right back in there kicking ass... My fear is that if we DON'T re-elect Bush, we will become vulnerable in their eyes and they will attack us again, because they know Kerry won't do shit... (Well he may flash um a peach sign and give them a daisy.) Bush protects us by having zero tolerance... Do you see my point? Is there any validity in my thoughts and if not please explain. Like I said, I'm not looking for a bashing, I am seeking your point of view.
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Hmmm...........this oughta be good..........
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How many terror attacks were there in the 3 1/2 years before 911?

That's right. None.

Furthermore, you have to remember that Osama Bin Laden has known George Bush Jr personally for 40 years. Their families have long been business partners.

If Bin Laden is working for the BCE, then he wouldn't do anything that would hurt the BCE's chances, right?

Al Qaeda actually released a statement in March endorsing Junior's "re" election. Probably because the reckless invasion of Iraq has done more to recruit America hating terrorists than anything.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I think it's probably pretty difficult to pull off an attack in this country, so they wouldn't do it very regularly. My guess is that they pool resources and try to go for high-profile big attacks.

Also, it's easier to fight the US in Iraq than it is in the US (which I consequently believe to be the main reason for an invasion of Iraq... give them a target in their section of the world.) Anyway, there's an election coming up, so it's anyone's guess as to if they will attack again.

But... I do believe that the President is probably improving their recruitment efforts in that section of the world. In any event, I don't REALLY think that the situation will change all that much depending on who we elect.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          How many terror attacks were there in the 3 1/2 years before 911?

That's right. None.

The USS Cole and the embassies in Africa, US interests, don't count huh? You fuckin' nitwit!
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well well well.

She's even dumber than we feared...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

What's a "peach sigh" ??

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                The USS Cole and the embassies in Africa, US interests, don't count huh? You fuckin' nitwit!
                If that's your qualification of an attack on the US, then all the "insurgent" attacks in Iraq would also qualify, so therefore Junior has failed
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Well well well.

She's even dumber than we feared...
                  Is YOUR name FORD? Go mind your own board... Oh I'm sorry...There's nobody there, it's probably past their curfew...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    What's a "peach sigh" ??
                    So what? I suck at typing! I had a ? so I asked someone who I think has a good political mind.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      Is YOUR name FORD? Go mind your own board... Oh I'm sorry...There's nobody there, it's probably past their curfew...
                      Is your name CastsABig Shadow?

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Posted by Ford:

If that's your qualification of an attack on the US, then all the "insurgent" attacks in Iraq would also qualify, so therefore Junior has failed.

See Ford, THIS is why I can't take you seriously. The man gave you a great FACTUAL response, with your arrogant illogical dismissing of FACTS. Whenever it suits your purposes (i.e. whenever any of us paint you into a logic corner you can't get out of) you dismiss actual events for your dream scenarios of "what qualifies as an attack", the boogeyman "BCE" (of which Lucky Wilbury is CIA connected BCE, as Ford stated in the other thread) and on and on.

All I'm asking is for you to pick a path and stay on it. Stop inventing and debating reality.

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          So what? I suck at typing! I had a ? so I asked someone who I think has a good political mind.
                          FORD?!? :confused:

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Heh heh heh... That one made me laugh too.

Comment

• diamondD
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Someone did make a good point the other morning on FOX, people may think that the terrorists are scared of Bush, but they actually may want him elected because he's a great recruiting tool for them. He's an image that they can portray as the enemy easier than Kerry. Not that I would let what they want influence my decision, but an interesting point I thought.
                              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...