PDA

View Full Version : OReilly Vs. America Haters..

Big Train
07-28-2004, 02:46 AM
Hating America

Friday, July 09, 2004

By Bill O'Reilly

PHOTOS
VIDEO

An Interesting summary of facts. Ford, fire up the bullshit machine, there is a lot for you to contest...

Hi, I'm Bill O'Reilly._ Thank you for watching us tonight._

Hating America._That is the subject of this evening's "Talking Points Memo."_ According to a new poll, 40 percent of Canadian teenagers think America is an evil country._ Among French-Canadian teens, the number jumps to 64 percent._ Those numbers can be laid right on the doorstep of the Canadian media and government

As you may know, the FOX News Channel is not allowed in Canada, but CNN is._ Fair and balanced?_You decide.

The USA takes a relentless pounding from many Canadian news organizations and from the liberal government._So, what can we expect from the kids?_They're not getting a full picture._ And neither is most of the world.

Increasingly, the bully America is being portrayed as the devil._ And the far left in this country is gleefully piling on._ Guys like Michael Moore [are] running around the world_telling everybody what a bad place America is. Moore and his enablers should be very proud of themselves

For the benefit of the Canadian kids, let's take a look at the record:

•The foreign and defense policies of_Ronald Reagan (search)_resulted in the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the freeing of approximately 122 million people in Eastern Europe._

• The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

• Nearly 23 million Taiwanese would be denied freedom if not for American protection._ More than 48 million South Koreans would be living under a dictatorship if not for American protection._ USA action led to the removal of the Serbian dictator_Milosevic (search), who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Balkans.

• The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East._ And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS._ We were unable to find out how much France contributes, if anything._ To be fair, Canada sends $270 million, which is substantial.

• American action in Central America,_Grenada (search), and_Haiti (search)_has kept millions of people out of totalitarian regimes._ Of course, all of this has cost every American taxpayer big._ And thousands of American servicepeople have lost their lives protecting people overseas.

It is insulting and dishonest for Americans and Canadians and Europeans to condemn this country because they don't like certain policies._ Dissent is good._ Slander is unacceptable.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined. France has freed almost no one. Ditto Canada.

So, pardon me as I object to the Michael Moores of the world — and that man is too cowardly to come in here, all right?_ Pardon me as I object to the anti-American foreign press and bums like Chirac in France and Chretien in Canada.

America has a provable history of freeing oppressed people all over the world in fighting evil dictators._ Canada should be ashamed that so many of its young people are flat out ignorant._ And Americans should wise up and realize we are living in a changing world._ Old friends are not necessarily true friends.

And that's "The Memo."

ULTRAMAN VH
07-28-2004, 01:13 PM
BILL O'REILLY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a man of integrity.

FORD
07-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Bill O'reichly is a propagandist for the "Pravda" of the BCE, FAUX News. He has every bit as much integrity as Sammy Hagar.

EmpyreLounge44
07-28-2004, 01:40 PM
yeah o'reilly is nothing fair and balanced. he is very pro republican which doesnt really make a newsman. i met him yesterday at a fundraiser here in boston where he was speaking and he point blank said that his job was to ask questions to rile up the people he is talking to. he is in tv for a reason, he wants ratings. but in no way is he balanced...he puts the pro republican spin on things just as some media goes pro democrat. he was a nice guy though

Big Train
07-28-2004, 02:16 PM
If you dont agree with his approach fine, but you cant argue facts, there he is solid.

EmpyreLounge44
07-28-2004, 02:21 PM
its how he produces his facts...to me his facts are in the same light as moore's facts...just drenched with his personal beliefs. im neither rep or democrat, and dont really like either candidate, for me its finding the lesser of two evils

Sarge
07-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
its how he produces his facts...to me his facts are in the same light as moore's facts...just drenched with his personal beliefs.

That is 100% true..

EmpyreLounge44
07-28-2004, 02:44 PM
dont claim to be fair and equal, and i dont know if oreilly does or not, but dont claim that or blast the other side for that when your not. just be honest with your views and dont try and hide your agenda. thats fine but dont be high and mighty and claim your not doing that. the days of the fair and equal newsman that keeps his personal beliefs out of things are far over

Big Train
07-28-2004, 07:37 PM
• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS._ We were unable to find out how much France contributes, if anything._ To be fair, Canada sends $270 million, which is substantial.

Statements like this above is what create MILES between Moore and O"Reilly on the honesty scale. When a fact is there, such as here with Canada, O'Reilly acknowledges, where as Moore would ignore. That, to me, is a LOT closer to fair and balanced.

diamondD
07-28-2004, 11:06 PM
The fact is this:

If Michael Moore had a talk show opposite O'Reilly, he would get as killed in the ratings as all the others are. Moore proved last night that he runs from the facts and O'Reilly throws them in your face and dares you to answer them directly, not dance around them with spin bullshit.

wraytw
07-29-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
The fact is this:

If Michael Moore had a talk show opposite O'Reilly, he would get as killed in the ratings as all the others are. Moore proved last night that he runs from the facts and O'Reilly throws them in your face and dares you to answer them directly, not dance around them with spin bullshit.

Yup.

EmpyreLounge44
07-29-2004, 11:09 AM
without a doubt o'reilly is a better speaker and knows his medium much better than Moore knows it. like i said, the whole basis of moore was stupid since he was asking oreilly to answer for something that bush did and that just doesnt work. both are jerkoffs

Phil theStalker
07-29-2004, 11:29 AM
The U.S. gives 3/4's of it's foreign aid to Israel.

JUST THINK WANT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE U.S. REVERSED THAT!

Soooooooo the U.S. is paying f4or the apartied wall the Zionists are partitioning the Middle East with in Palestine.. and you don't care.. because you don't know.. but dennis kucinich knows and he didn't say anything aboot tit last nite.

ZIONISISM is a Weapon aff Mass Destruction. Dennis should have said that, t2oo. He left that o1ne out as all globalist politicians do, bush, kerry, kucinich, blair, gorby, you name 'em, they're globalists. Gorby was a traitor t2o his own country t2o the globalists. But you like him. He's a traitor t2o the Russian people and their power in the world. And when you have no power in the world what happens to you?

Traitor!

TRAITOR!

And what happens t2o traitors?

The Russian generals know it as they watch America flank them (Russia) to the south with new bases all over the Middles East, NATO (U.S.) moved right up t2o their borders, and if a non-aggression treaty is signed between China and the U.S. over Taiwan the Russians will be surrounded by the U.S. and/or it's allies and the Russian generals are going to launch their own "pre-emptive"..(we can do it they can do it) strike on it's "enemies" military sites in the northern hemisphere.. and.. that's that f4or this world "as we know it."

Have a nice doomsday.:)

=PtS=
:spank:

The surrounding of Russia is being done on purpose. 9/11 helped the plan. It's all been planned and it's very real and the Russian generals know it. Of couse, I know YOU don't know it. But if you were Russian you would know it. And aff yoo read PNAC yoo'd know it, t2oo.:)

Phil theStalker
07-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
The fact is this:

Boy, are you guys children.

Ummm.. O'Reilly been on long enough f4or guests t2o know what he's all about. He's not tough. Those guests are WILLING victims!

They are WILLING victims t2o get on any media even his so that's how he gets his victims.

You've watched him long enough. Would you go on his show? Not me. I don't need him as much as he needs his victims. His victims have a right not t2o ask or be invited on the show.

It's all a game.

It's all a game of money and ratings.. and you're buying int2o it all.

That's soooooooooooo sad.

=PtS=

DRAG DAT PERSON IN CHAINS AND PUT 'EM IN FRONT AFF O'REELY AND MAKE THEM ANSWER DA FAKKING QUESTIONS!

I don't see any guests on that show that are dragged in by chains. They go WILLINGLY just t2o get themselves on TV. It's all greed.

ODShowtime
07-29-2004, 11:46 AM
We're only surrounding Russia because that's where all the new oil is.

Phil theStalker
07-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
We're only surrounding Russia because that's where all the new oil is.
AND PRETTY WOMEN

And God bless the girls who made up this picture. They fought Hitler f4or me. They rose t2o the challenge of their times. And they will fight again.

Phil theStalker
07-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Who financed Hitler?

London and New York.

Who ended up fighting Hitler, the bankers puppet?

The U.S., UK and the world.

Who financed al-Qaeda and who financed Saddam?

And now who is fighting them?

WILL YOUR STUPIDITY EVER END?

When will you fight the bankers/globalists?

Or will you just keep killing Palestinians and Iraqis?

When will the majority of us see the light of truth about this?

=PtS=

knuckleboner
07-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Big Train

Statements like this above is what create MILES between Moore and O"Reilly on the honesty scale. When a fact is there, such as here with Canada, O'Reilly acknowledges, where as Moore would ignore. That, to me, is a LOT closer to fair and balanced.

you sure? i think that's an incomplete fact. technically, i believe we have attached quite a few strings to the money. it's our right; it's our money.

but if the countries don't agree with all the strings, then we won't exactly be sending $15 billion to africa.

the pessimistic view is that if you put enough strings, it's an easy way to pledge money, while at the same time knowing you'll never have to pay, since you don't actually plan on all of the conditions being met.

i'm not saying that's what bush did. still, though, i don't think we've given them $15 billion just yet...

FORD
07-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Actually, Phil.... Russia's plan to strike back at the Zionists will take a considerably different shape altogether. They will join up with pissed off Muslims from all over the Middle East and northern Africa, and they will invade Israel.

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Phil theStalker
07-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually, Phil.... Russia's plan to strike back at the Zionists will take a considerably different shape altogether. They will join up with pissed off Muslims from all over the Middle East and northern Africa, and they will invade Israel.

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the LORD..
I really enjoy readin' you, FORD. But I don't need t2o believe in hokus pokus and voodoo and either does anyone else.

You don't have t2o rely on it. The REALITY is right there in your face.

Maybe Russia will back Muslims - MUSLIMS NEED SOMEBODY T2O HELP THEM.

But the Russian generals STILL have their missiles.. remember that.

Russians have tons of reasons t2o launch them.

=PtS=