X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THEGREAT JT
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2004

Q @ A session to be tomorrow night by JOE THUNDER

Tomorrow night will be a historic one for this site. For the first time ever, a question and answer session will be held by site owner JOE THUNDER. Subjuct matters will include: current state of pittsburgh boxers under Joe Thunder's direction, future plans for DLR, the 2 new vh/dlr singles "Titanium" and "Shut up and Play", chances to meet JOE THUNDER live, upcoming NFL season, african american coaches and JOE's current workout regimen and JOE's opinion on whether or not sarge is a cunt.
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Joe Thunder is a joke.More Bullshit Joe.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Q: Joe Thunder, why are you such an asshat?

A: because i am.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by THEGREAT JT
        JOE's current workout regimen and JOE's opinion on whether or not sarge is a cunt.
        JT,
        While I do appreciate your NFL picks...
        I won thousands of dollars with them last year.
        We also share the same desire for eating pussy.

I am interested in your opinion of whether or not I am a cunt.
        If it turns out that you think I am a cunt...then I will have to ban your sorry ass.

You will drop off this site quicker than a retard on a half pipe.. to never return..
        Waiting on your answer,

BREASTS,
        Sarge
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Thousands of dollars Sarge?

You betted against his advice, had to be.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

WHY SHOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT NOW?

Originally posted by Sarge
            JT,

I am interested in your opinion of whether or not I am a cunt.
            If it turns out that you think I am a cunt...then I will have to ban your sorry ass.

You will drop off this site quicker than a retard on a half pipe.. to never return..
            Waiting on your answer,

BREASTS,
            Sarge
            With all due respect Sarge, what's changed?

This tard Thunder has called you a cunt repeatedly on the wall. Hell, he's called you worse than that.

Also says you're his bitch, and that HE designed, ressurected, and PAID for this site.

Ban away. He/she'll be back. This is his/her LIFE Thunder gets to play make believe in here.

BTW, Alinchainz and I tracked his NFL picks posted on the wall last season....HE HAD A 33% WINNING PERCENTAGE.

Regardless,,

Roth on Sarge. And thanks for helping to keep the Dream alive. such as it is.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Q @ A session to be tomorrow night by JOE THUNDER

Tomorrow night will be a historic one for this site. For the first time ever, a question and answer session will be held by site owner JOE THUNDER. Subjuct matters will include: current state of pittsburgh boxers under Joe Thunder's direction, future plans for DLR, the 2 new vh/dlr singles "Titanium" and "Shut up and Play", chances to meet JOE THUNDER live, upcoming NFL season, african american coaches and JOE's current workout regimen and JOE's opinion on whether or not sarge is a cunt.
              Tomorrow night will be a historic hysterectomy for this site. For the first time ever JOE THUNDER will pull the ginger flavored cock out of his ass and put it in his mouth.

Subject matters will include: the current state of Joe's rectal bleeding, future plans for stuffing 4 sets of balls down his coated gullet, the 2 new JOE singles "Brass Balls Feel Good In My Ass" and "Shut Up Because I Can't Cum In Your Bottom If You Talk", chances to have JOE THUNDER swallow your seed live, the upcoming "Vagina Is Not My Friend" parade, locker room jockeys that call JOE baby, restroom attendants that JOE claims taste like bleach and whether or not JOE is a fucking cunt bitch who Mezro will slap back to the stone age.

Mezro...take a shot at Sarge miscreant mongoloid and the whole crew will dash kick your stunted baby thumb...
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Q @ A session to be tomorrow night by JOE THUNDER

Originally posted by Mezro
                Tomorrow night will be a historic hysterectomy for this site. For the first time ever JOE THUNDER will pull the ginger flavored cock out of his ass and put it in his mouth.

Subject matters will include: the current state of Joe's rectal bleeding, future plans for stuffing 4 sets of balls down his coated gullet, the 2 new JOE singles "Brass Balls Feel Good In My Ass" and "Shut Up Because I Can't Cum In Your Bottom If You Talk", chances to have JOE THUNDER swallow your seed live, the upcoming "Vagina Is Not My Friend" parade, locker room jockeys that call JOE baby, restroom attendants that JOE claims taste like bleach and whether or not JOE is a fucking cunt bitch who Mezro will slap back to the stone age.

Mezro...take a shot at Sarge miscreant mongoloid and the whole crew will dash kick your stunted baby thumb...
                Fucking CLASSIC

So good, I needed to read it twice

Put THAT in your pole hole and SMOKE it, Thunder , you bitch
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

LMAO

It's like Mezz has known him the whole time.

Too bad this is where Thudner will puss out.

Comment

• THEGREAT JT
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jul 2004

Finally, someone has the balls, the integrity to tell the truth on this site. Sarge, I am happy you won thousands of dollars on my picks last year. I hope you won some money on my 5 out of 7 correct baseball winners tonight. My NFL last season was simply unbelievable. I am also glad sarge, that you have the balls to come out and say, "I enjoy eating pussy". Apparantly some people (al and ted) think that if you state you enjoy eating pussy that you are a arrogent prick. The 3 favorite things in life for me are drinking, gambling and eating pussy. I fucking love all 3. I also want to take a little time and thank you sarge for putting in the time like myself to keep this site running. This site is a tribute to Diamond Dave and all fans of his who realize he is the greatest frontman in rock n roll history. Sarge, in closing I will continue to dedicate myself to this site and to providing inside DLR information as well as MLB and NFL winners. I have already been researching the upcoming season and have concluded that the Cardinals, Bears and 49rs will be by far the 3 worst teams in the league. More info as I receive.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

if you pay so much for this site and work so hard on it, fearless leader, why do you have the regular poster bar? Where's your webbie bar?

Maybe the 7 year olds down at the park believe you...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

let's have less cunt and more otters pocket!

make mine dirty and with extra jam
                        Originally posted by flappo
                        i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                        translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Finally, someone has the balls, the integrity to tell the truth on this site. Sarge, I am happy you won thousands of dollars on my picks last year. I hope you won some money on my 5 out of 7 correct baseball winners tonight. My NFL last season was simply unbelievable. I am also glad sarge, that you have the balls to come out and say, "I enjoy eating pussy". Apparantly some people (al and ted) think that if you state you enjoy eating pussy that you are a arrogent prick. The 3 favorite things in life for me are drinking, gambling and eating pussy. I fucking love all 3. I also want to take a little time and thank you sarge for putting in the time like myself to keep this site running. This site is a tribute to Diamond Dave and all fans of his who realize he is the greatest frontman in rock n roll history. Sarge, in closing I will continue to dedicate myself to this site and to providing inside DLR information as well as MLB and NFL winners. I have already been researching the upcoming season and have concluded that the Cardinals, Bears and 49rs will be by far the 3 worst teams in the league. More info as I receive.
                          1. You don't eat pussy, you're a convicted registered sex offender.

2. I notice you backed off that cunt and fag talk pertaining to Sarge, smart for once loser. We knew you were all bullshit anyways. And these Dave/VH songs, you keep bringing them up, yet still have not produced. Just like Brian Minto's email claiming he has never heard of you. Guy has fought bums with a combined record of almost 50 wins below .500, LOL.

3. Your NFL picks? The biggest joke yet. You crashed on 33% right, that's documented in the archives. You posted games, changed the odds, got them wrong, and then claimed to post real winners on sites that have never heard of you (web masters). You cannot provide 1 link to a post anywhere, posting anything, let alone any kind of football winners. You had no idea that a black QB ever won a Super Bowl. Or that any black coach in any sport won anything. You claim to be an expert? What a joke.

I notice you didn't rush to join any Roth Army Fantasy leagues, or even breath air in the sports forums, because you can't handle being the ignorant loser you are.

4. I notice you had to be sober for once posting this stuff, because you didn't address your views on african americans , coaches, players, and even regular people.

5. In all, you got your shit handed to you, after a lot of big talk, you backed your sissy ass right down, which is the only smart I thing I have ever seen you do. That's a good little fag. Keep posting as yourself and your own fans (including women), I'll be there to shoot your shit down as usual, as will Teddy Boy, he knows the real DIRT on you anyway.

I know you're right up there in league leaders in being banned.

LOSER, RETARD, that's Joe Thudner.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            if you pay so much for this site and work so hard on it, fearless leader, why do you have the regular poster bar? Where's your webbie bar?

Maybe the 7 year olds down at the park believe you...
                            Even they don't believe him, but they kick his ass on a daily basis.

And that's if he's not on probation, staying away from parks and schools.

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                              let's have less cunt and more otters pocket!

make mine dirty and with extra jam
                              Otter pocket with a sprig of mint and a fresh sprocket.

Mezro...in traffic...time to whip off that salty sock and suck jam...the 5 o'clock toe show on the go...
                              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...