X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frenchie
    Foot Soldier
    • Jul 2004

french fan talk

i'm a french fan of van halen.since van halen 1 until van halen 3.after,it is really a sad sad story. i like many tracks written with david and some written with mr hagar.
    not the hits, some not really known as pleasure dome or a year to a day with gary cherone.
    van halen is a good band.very good band!!!!today, the reunion tour is a stupidity.see men about 50 years old, singing JUMP,makes everybody laugh or cry!!!!
    edward is an alccolhic man , alex just wants to try to win money? mike doesn't understand anything to anything.sammy is...well, sammy is sammy!
    but what's about mr roth?
    mr rotk leaves van halen in 85; it was his choice, bad choice i think.
    today, roth is just a souvenir and hagar is a nightmare.nobody really remenvber roth unfortunately!
    so, is sammy the problem? when they recorded with gary, nobody follows this band...but van halen 3 was not so bad! it was different sound, different music, different emotions.
    but people don't like what is different.
    so today, what's the future!
    ed will return soon in the betty ford clinic for his 5150eme treatment against alcool. for nothing? sorry!
    dave wants to become a emt!hey, did david always take cannabis did he smoke too strong,or is it the begining of alzheimer disease?i don't know.
    so, don't be nostalgic, van halen was a good band, still listen to them and hope you in thirty years tha we could all jump again!!!!!!!!
    bye, and france loves van halen!!!!
  • Jano
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

I'm sorry guys ,i'm not responsible for that one!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

Freedom fries are yummy

Comment

• alexpgrimes
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the fuck you just said.. Are you high??? Are you drunk??? That would explain the rambling mess you just posted... Please do us a favor. In the future write all your thoughts out in advance, that way you can realize what a dipshit you sound like.
        If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

mmmmmmmm... freedom fries are still yummy............

Comment

• SuperRaider
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2004

When DLR left Van Halen; they were if not the biggest act in the World. I do think that the the first three albums were classic album and then their music started to suffer. They still put some good stuff out on their next three albums but I don't think it was as good as their first three albums. Having said that you have to remember the VH was alway touring between 78-84, so the music will take a big hit on not being up the that level.

Comment

• frenchie
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

my dog is trying to throw from my window each time my wife listen to van hagar.is it normal????

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Dont tell me thats a joke?

Comment

Working...