rikki though u may be a fool you are kinda cool

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hagar4pres

rikki though u may be a fool you are kinda cool

hey rikki when it comes to picking the dlr era albums you were right with 1984. but over all i think you kinda suck. but i refuse to get in it with ya today.
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Wow, what a great post! I feel so touched. I mean, you are my favorite poster here. And if you think I kinda suck, then I must!

Sorry guys, I have to leave. I kinda suck.

You know, Hagar4Pres, I can see that you're trying to make peace with me. And I appreciate that. You're reaching out the olive branch. And for this reason, you will be left out of the (to-be-formed-later-today) SHEEP PEN.

At the same time, you've started a lot of shit here. Now you're trying to make good.

So, fuck you.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• hagar4pres

Originally posted by Rikk
      Wow, what a great post! I feel so touched. I mean, you are my favorite poster here. And if you think I kinda suck, then I must!

Sorry guys, I have to leave. I kinda suck.

You know, Hagar4Pres, I can see that you're trying to make peace with me. And I appreciate that. You're reaching out the olive branch. And for this reason, you will be left out of the (to-be-formed-later-today) SHEEP PEN.

At the same time, you've started a lot of shit here. Now you're trying to make good.

So, fuck you.
      actually fuck u. you piece of shit. yes i am trying to make good around here. but its people like yourself (hold up only you) that make it hard to bring peace to this site. so go and fuck yourself. you low life son of a bitch.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Why the fuck do you hang around here when its a fucking roth site you fuckin moron. I mean look at you! how pathetic! Hagar for president, i guess you want to assist him in the oval office dunt ya?

Comment

• hagar4pres

Originally posted by DLRdelight!
          Why the fuck do you hang around here when its a fucking roth site you fuckin moron. I mean look at you! how pathetic! Hagar for president, i guess you want to assist him in the oval office dunt ya?
          im a roth fan as well. i like his music i like his grst hits album. my song is just like paradise. i saw roth and sammy live. i believe it ed and al could squash any beaf they have with roth they oculd pull of a duel tour with sam and dave. but i don't think we will ever see that.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hagar4pres
            actually fuck u. you piece of shit. yes i am trying to make good around here. but its people like yourself (hold up only you) that make it hard to bring peace to this site. so go and fuck yourself. you low life son of a bitch.
            You gonna cry? Should I dig up your threads from last week?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• hagar4pres

You gonna cry? Should I dig up your threads from last week?
              i think the threads were pretty fuckin good myself.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

i think the threads were pretty fuckin good myself.
                You would.

Now, you're not even a Pen member yet...so stay cool, boy. And stay off there.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• hagar4pres

You would.

hey dumb ass i been on this site along longer than u think. before when it was this little piece of shit i was here. i been here since 2002. your sheep shit is stupid

Comment

• hagar4pres

You would.

hey dumb ass i been on this site a lot longer than u think. before when it was this little piece of shit i was here. i been here since 2002. your sheep shit is stupid

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

hey dumb ass i been on this site a lot longer than u think. before when it was this little piece of shit i was here. i been here since 2002. your sheep shit is stupid
                      FORD invented the term SHEEP. And he's been around years before you. And why were you at the David Lee Roth Army? Your name is Hagar4Pres. You're just trying to start shit up and you know it. You want the attention. Good for you.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• hagar4pres

FORD invented the term SHEEP. And he's been around years before you. And why were you at the David Lee Roth Army? Your name is Hagar4Pres. You're just trying to start shit up and you know it. You want the attention. Good for you.
                        and ford is also from w.v. and lord knows how many sheep he has fucked in his day. i never meant to convert over to a hagar fan it just sorta happend. like anikan skywalker going over to the dark side.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

and ford is also from w.v. and lord knows how many sheep he has fucked in his day. i never meant to convert over to a hagar fan it just sorta happend. like anikan skywalker going over to the dark side.
                          Yes, but regardless of where you started, you are still evil. And you must either be exorcised or destroyed.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• hagar4pres

Yes, but regardless of where you started, you are still evil. And you must either be exorcised or destroyed.
                            there is no pleasing the almighty great rikki is there. even if somebody offered you some pussy you would have to ask them if they were a hagar fan before you fucked them.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

there is no pleasing the almighty great rikki is there. even if somebody offered you some pussy you would have to ask them if they were a hagar fan before you fucked them.
                              Try this...rejoin the forums and change your name. That will convince me that you're not here to start shit. And then we can get along fine. I don't hate all Hagar fans. I just don't like shit-disturbers.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...