X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THEGREAT JT
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2004

Q & A session to begin in 20 minutes

Get your questions prepared, tonights session will begin in 20 minutes. I will be using this forum as I am having the same problem most of you are having, the wall is completely flooded by now.
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: Q & A session to begin in 20 minutes

Originally posted by THEGREAT JT
    Get your questions prepared, tonights session will begin in 20 minutes. I will be using this forum as I am having the same problem most of you are having, the wall is completely flooded by now.
    No, actually, the ONLY posts in the last few hours are from YOU joe

Regardless, please feel free to answer any 2 of my 10 questions I posted earlier

Please keep your racist comments to a 2 slur maximum, and avoid any mention of Brian Minto, he says he's going to contact Sarge about you using his name
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• SoCalChelle
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Ok, I have a question. You stated in the other thread that the Bears will be among the worst 3 teams this year. I'm just a chick and don't understand such things. How in the world did you ever come to such a startling conclusion?
      Formerly Tormented VH Fan
      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Flooded?

It says there is 4 people there.

And why start yet another thread?

DUH I'M DOE DUNDER ...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

This is stupid, but I'm compelled to find out what the hell is going on here.
          Formerly Tormented VH Fan
          Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• THEGREAT JT
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jul 2004

ok, sorry about getting off to the late start tonight. I had planned to hold the Q & A on the wall, but there are too many supporters there which is causing some technical difficulties. For those unaware of the change in venue, do not fear as I will take questions all the way up to midnight tomorrow night. My secretary will be releasing a transcript of the session to Sarge for everyone's enjoyment. As far as the Chicago Bears go: Urlacher is one of the most overrated players in the history of the NFL. QB Grossman does not have a strong enough arm to be an NFL qb. And most importantly, this team doesn't have a qualified coach. Al Sharpton pressed Bears management into hiring a black. The combination of a black coach never, and I mean never succeeding in the NFL and being unqualified will be a disaster for the Bears. Al Sharpton put the nail in the Bears coffin just like he did to John Kerry last night by making a complete fool of himself during his speech last night. What an asshole.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

ok, sorry about getting off to the late start tonight. I had planned to hold the Q & A on the wall, but there are too many supporters there which is causing some technical difficulties. For those unaware of the change in venue, do not fear as I will take questions all the way up to midnight tomorrow night. My secretary will be releasing a transcript of the session to Sarge for everyone's enjoyment.

The combination of a black coach never, and I mean never succeeding in the NFL and being unqualified will be a disaster for the Bears. .
              So in other words, you won't be answering any questions again, right cumstain?

Always an excuse.

Always more bullshit

This is your LIFE, isn't it?

Just like you backed down on the other challenge as well.

pure fucktard

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

There is 4 people over there.

Moron.

how is that Dice Clay/Beetlejuice tour going?

You and Beetle still rooming together, getting it on?

Happy for you Joe, good for you.

Comment

• THEGREAT JT
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jul 2004

Thank you for your question al. There is 4 people over there is not proper grammar. The corrected sentence would read as follows: There ARE 4 people over there. As far as the other situation goes, I will address this with sarge tomorrow. The heavy traffic has really got things jammed up over there.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

ok, sorry about getting off to the late start tonight. I had planned to hold the Q & A on the wall, but there are too many supporters there which is causing some technical difficulties.

. What an asshole.
                    THAT'S FUNNY, WE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING ON THE WALL.

I GUESS THAT WE CAN ASSUME THAT SINCE NONE OF YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OVER HERE TO THE REAL SITE, YOUR "SUPPORTERS" ARE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE.

IT'S ALWAYS MORE BULLSHIT WITH YOU.

Here's a Q for you.

Why have I NEVER read a post in here praising you? Why have you no votes other than your own?

Ok 2 Qs

Doesn't matter, you don't have the sac to answer them anyway

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Thank you for your question al. There is 4 people over there is not proper grammar. The corrected sentence would read as follows: There ARE 4 people over there. As far as the other situation goes, I will address this with sarge tomorrow. The heavy traffic has really got things jammed up over there.
                      Heavy Traffic?

The only heavy traffic is waiting to PLOW your faggot ass

Anyone interested in ignorant, uneducated, misspelled posts need only read what's in the archives on the wall Joey.

It took us a YEAR to teach you how to spell SURPRISE

fucking dolt

Like I said, your "supporters must be fucking IDIOTS if the 4 of them together can't figure out to find your lubed ass in here

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Main Category
                        Main Category Description
                        Main Forum
                        Main Forum Description 17058 6 07-30-2004 02:40 AM
                        by Greg

Currently Active Users: 1
                        There are currently 0 members and 1 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 20 on 03-19-2003 at 07:05 PM.

Cut and pasted from the wall index.

Sorry Joe, tomorrow will be another excuse. You'll never answer to anything.

And there WERE 4 people there, that was your HIGH.

DUMBASS.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

If there is so much traffic there, where is Greg, Phil, Cindy, Teena, Shaq, TeddyBallgame?

If they are such big supporters, why aren't they members here, and responding to any one of your posts?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Funny thing is, "Greg" posts from the same IP Address as Thunder, and only posts on the wall, and only when Thunder is signed on

Hmmmmm

But according to"greg" aka thnder, ALL 30 MILLION EAST COAST DSL USERS HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

how's that for some serious computer knowledge from thunder

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Thank you for your question al. There is 4 people over there is not proper grammar. The corrected sentence would read as follows: There ARE 4 people over there ready to JAM it up my ASS. As far as the other situation goes, I will address this with sarge tomorrow. The heavy traffic has really got things jammed up over there.
                              regardless, does 4 classify as "heavy traffic" to you?

I could get 400 to show up for your public flogging.

4,000 to show up to watch you bleed out

Check the wall again, I think I just fixed the problem

Comment

Working...