The Magic Bullett Theory And Arlen Specter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

The Magic Bullett Theory And Arlen Specter

FORD and PHIL THE STALKER:You two "seem" to know alot about the Kennedy assasanation, what do you think about Arlen Specters' Magic bullett theory?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's complete and total fucking bullshit. One bullet killed JFK and wounded Connally to boot?

Yeah, and the goddamn Easter Bunny left Angie Everhart under my Christmas tree last Halloween

The shooters in Dallas were CIA agents Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis. 35 witnesses saw them do it. The Dallas police arrested them and held them for questioning., but then mysteriously let them go when Oswald was arrested as a patsy. Jack Ruby's murder of Oswald ensured that nobody would ever be able to prove him innocent of the charges.

The infamous Watergate break-in was in fact, to steal files that were in posession of the Democratic party which documented Hunt's involvement in the murder. Hunt, of course, was working for Dick Nixon at the time (in 1972).

To bring things full circle, Dick was in Dallas on 11/22/63, at a Pepsi corporate board meeting. Pepsi was one of the corporations who pressured the government to overthrow Castro in the early 60's, as they had previously had some sweet deals (pardon the pun) with sugar plantations under the right wing Batista regime. And Dick of course, was given his start in politics by none other than Prescott Bush, whose son George, a CIA agent, was in charge of the failed Bay of Pigs operation.

For which the CIA blamed Kennedy.

Are you getting the picture yet.......?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

Well this we agree on-- Ive always wondered where the Dallas PD got the description for Oswald -- someone had to call it in?

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Kennedy got killed because he discovered the New World Order that the Bushes were instituting.

He was a loose end that needed tieing up.

Also, Prescott Bush had dealings in the secretive Area 51 in Roswell, NM. According to military personnel who were stationed at the base, Mr. Bush met with the aliens known as Greys in 1947 to discuss their planned invasion of Earth in 2012. At this time, the newly created New World Order that Bush envisioned in the early 40's, will transfer full control of the Earth to these aliens. Prescott promised the Greys that his son, George H.W. Bush, and newly born grandson George W. would continue the process of this transfer, staging false wars in the Middle East and other parts of the world to gain control of the world's rich supply of resources. This would allow the Greys immediate access to this supply once the power transfer begins, thus eliminating any need to use their phaser guns needlessly. George W. Bush currently resides in the White House planning the next four years of staging with his cohort in conspiracy, Richard Cheney. May God help us all.

And I dish this out with a big helping of sarcasm.
        Last edited by Warham; 07-30-2004, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Area 51 is in Groom Lake Nevada, you idiot!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

You are correct, but that's not the point of my post. I probably made ten mistakes in the post.

The point is, you and your conspiracy theories border on the extreme.

Should I also bring up that Dick Cheney is really a reptilian alien in disguise. LOL I had a friend who tried to tell me that four years ago before the elections. I laughed my ass off.
            Last edited by Warham; 07-30-2004, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

President's bullet-ridden body in the street
              Ride, Johnny ride
              Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
              Ride, Johnny ride

Johnny's wife is floundering
              Johnny's wife is scared
              Run, Jackie run

Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
              Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
              Texas is the reason that the president's dead
              You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck

President's bullet-ridden body in the street
              Ride, Johnny ride
              Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
              Ride, Johnny ride

Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
              Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
              Texas is the reason that the president's dead
              You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck

Arise Jackie O, Jonathon of Kennedy
              Well, arise and be shot down
              The dirt's gonna be your dessert
              My cum be your life source
              And the only way to get it
              Is to suck or fuck
              Or be poor and devoid
              And masturbate me, masturbate me
              Then slurp it from your palm
              Like a dry desert soaking up rain
              Soaking up sun
              Like a dry desert soaking up rain
              Soaking up sun
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I'm disappointed in you guys. Y'all forgot to mention Hitler. He's alive and hangs out with Dick Cheney in what was their undisclosed location, along with the frozen body of Walt Disney.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

goddamn it!

there was no magic bullet.

didn't none of you watch, "full metal jacket?"

oswald was the only shooter and he got off 3 rounds, 2 of which hit kennedy and 1 of which riccocheted and hit connally.

and how was oswald able to do all this in the limited time?

because he was trained by the United States Marine Corps!

SEMPER FI!!

Comment

Working...