X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJW
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

How come Eddie...

doesn't do the 5150 walk on the current tour?

This is one of the lamest posts of many that are found on the LINKS these days. How gay.
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Have to agree with you ajw,What a really gay post.
    Fuck the links anyway.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• madraoul
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

1. Alex wears hockey equipment.
      2. Mikey's too busy selling hot sauce to the lucky first five rows and being a general "friend of the fans."
      3. Sammy needs to get to the applicator so his jerri curl doesn't go nappy on him.
      4. Ed is so wasted he tries to save everyone and then needs to be drug off the stage.

Damn, ain't it grand to have Van Halen "reunited"?

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Re: How come Eddie...

Originally posted by ajw

This is one of the lamest posts of many that are found on the LINKS these days. How gay.
        Just shows ya, AJW, what a bunch of ASSPIPES reside over at the links!!! I bet they miss the COOL sweat pants and wife beater look on Eddie van Crackhead as well!!!

Comment

• ROTHandRoll
          Groupie
          • Jul 2004

Looks like Brett has nothing better to post than gay dance moves. Sad, really sad.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: How come Eddie...

Originally posted by ajw
            Because he can barely fucking stand never mind walk!

Comment

• amadeus
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2004

This is like reading a liberal/conservative bashing column when everyone is discussing Dave versus Sammy. I think someone said a long time ago that Sammy is back with the band because it is "safe" for Ed. Dave and Ed; while they make(made) awesome music together are just like oil and water and very volatile. What sucks is the fact that volatility made for some incredible songs. On the other hand, maybe Ed feels in his mind that going back with Roth would be a true nostalgia tour since they wouldn't even attempt to sing any Hagar songs(probably due to the fact that Dave just would not flat out sing any Van Hagar tunes and rightfully so). Don't get me wrong, I don't like hearing Hagar do Roth tunes because only Roth can bring the power out of any of his songs but maybe Ed felt limited if he went with Roth. I know I will probably get a lot of people telling me to get the F&*$ out of here for this post but hey I was just trying to be partisan. Anyways, when Rotgh does actually tour with them next year and are inducted into the HOF; we will all be happy, right????

Comment

• diamond den™

I am sick of Van Halen/Van Hagar and Dave............

Comment

• diamond den™

Robin Zander of Cheap Trick is 1,000,000 times the Singer David Lee Roth is.......

Comment

• AJW
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by diamond den™
                    Robin Zander of Cheap Trick is 1,000,000 times the Singer David Lee Roth is.......

I like Robin a lot but a totally different performer than Dave was.

Comment

Working...