PDA

View Full Version : Kobe post...nothing new...just interesting

POJO_Risin
08-01-2004, 07:35 PM
found this today at Sportsline...lmfao...

Item: Now the defense team in the Kobe Bryant sexual assault case is accusing the 20-year-old plaintiff improperly accepted $17,000 from a victim's compensation fund to continue with what they believe to be a false accusation of rape. This follows countless faux pas by the courts mistakenly releasing reports and the alleged victim's name repeatedly in hearings and to the media.

What it really means: If you ever get in trouble, there is little doubt Bryant's lead attorney, Pamela Mackey, is the bulldog to hire. Her vast vocabulary does not include "unscrupulous," and the case has gotten so out of hand, the young woman might end up pulling the plug before it ever gets to trial. Regardless of her sexual history, it's obvious something happened between the woman and Bryant in the hotel room that night last summer. Nobody would go through what she's suffered since the indictment for just $17,000. Mackey and the rest of the staff have been playing the court and the media like Bryant would dominate any of us one-on-one. The combination of celebrity and money is really a great thing, isn't it?

Unreal what you can do with a ton of money...whether he did it or not...and I think he did (who cares...I know)...he's going to get off...

would be funny though if this woman sticks to her guns...and wins the case...doubtful...but who knows...if she does...without accepting a buyout...then I'll believe it...no way someone goes through this if it didn't happen without accepting a boatload of money...

We shall see...

Mezro
08-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

..and I think he did (who cares...I know)...he's going to get off...

I don't think he did it..and he already got off;)

Mezro...I think he just banged some nutty woman who has major issues...when you are a mega-star like Kobe you don't need to rape for sex...

POJO_Risin
08-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Oh...I think this chick is nuts in more ways than one...

Still think he raped the hell out of her...

She probably liked it though...;)

Mezro
08-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Oh...I think this chick is nuts in more ways than one...

Still think he raped the hell out of her...

She probably liked it though...;)

Kobe drove the lane..LOL

Mezro...if he goes to jail his ball handling skills will take on a whole new meaning...

Rebel
08-01-2004, 08:29 PM
We'll never know for sure, anybody waiting for a Perry mason breakdown at the end is crazy. He'll get off, and if he didn't do it, he deserves to. The only ones who will ever know for sure are him and the chick.

What was her name? I heard awhile back (last year when it first started) that her pic was on the net, I never saw or heard any of this. I don't read much on any of it, so I missed out.

Rebel
08-01-2004, 08:33 PM
http://www.kobetimes.com/store_images/400_poonany.gif

POJO_Risin
08-01-2004, 09:07 PM
I can't remember her name...she wasn't unattractive...wasn't your expected hottie either...

a dishwater blonde...kind of plain lookin'...

Of course...I'd have banged her too...and god willing...would have ended up with some blood on my shirt as well...;)

Rebel
08-01-2004, 11:32 PM
LOL!

Bob_R
08-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Let's face it he did it and he will get off. Who cares? Kobe Bryant is a nobody anyway.