X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IMFUCKINPISSED
    Full On Cocktard
    • Mar 2004

The magic between Dave , and Ed?

Dave and Ed together were Great! They insired each other to the point of a super nova! Dave made Ed play his ass off to keep up with his Excellent lyrical genius. And in return That Bad ass playing made Dave write the best lyrics in Rock music in the history of Rock! I have always thought that Dave could find another guitarist that insired him so much that he could make DLR sound better than even the orignal V.H. The music Dave wrote with the other line ups never had the feeling of Van Halen. Steve Vai did some good work , but still it was never the same Great music that sounded like Van Halen did when Dave , and Ed were a team. And we all know Ed bombed out with his choices. Next why is Dave not activly looking to solo the old V. H. music, and just wanting to do vegas? He has so much to offer the V.H. fans! Does anyone really know the truth about what is happening with Dave these days? Is there any hope he will recruit a Agressive young inspiring kick ass guitarist to get the best hope of hearing what I remember as V.H again, and play a national concert schedule.
    Thanks
  • scottydabodi
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I'm fuckin' WAY BEYOND pissed... Ed can Toss Sam's salad, Goddamn it. I've had ENOUGH of his bullshit. Dave's last tour had the greatest set list ever(99.9% CLASSIC VH), and his band fuckin SMOKED IT!! Too bad Hagar doesn't want to do Classic material, that FUCKIN PUSSYASS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Not like Ronald McHagar could pull it off live ANYWAY! Sam=Moron, Ed=BIGGER MORON for allowing Sam in the band in the FIRST PLACE!!! Fuck those two assclowns, WE ALL know who the REAL DEAL is...

I prefer syrup.
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Comment

• IMFUCKINPISSED
      Full On Cocktard
      • Mar 2004

Oh yes one other thing! Only 199 people have signed the petition for Dave video? What the fuck over? There should be 2199 people on there by now! Get your Roth Army asses on there and sign up!
      FUCK YOU SHEEP LOVERS THAT COME HERE AND DON'T DO YOUR PART!

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

It's true because Chirac says so:

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I signed...
          FUCK THE HAGARITAS
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• IMFUCKINPISSED
            Full On Cocktard
            • Mar 2004

Scott I agree with you! Sam Suck DICK! Dave will always be #1 and any music he wrote has blown away EVERYTHING Ed has done since his departure. I have every album DLR has done, but the point I was trying to make is Dave has the ability to smoke even the old V.H. stuff if he gets the right bad ass guitarist with him again. Like Ozzy did with Randy Rhodes! Not sabbath , but it was just as good in a different way!

Comment

• scottydabodi
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Right on! Fuck Sam. That dude is too fuckin wussy to be the lead singer of MENUDO, let alone VAN-FUCKING-HALEN!!!

DLR on his own is pretty good, not like the classic VH, but still has some good tunes, which is more than what I can say for Hagar.

Roth On!
              If you listen to fools
              The Mob Rules

Comment

• Viking
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

The fact that Dave and Ed can barely stay in the same room together is a crying-assed shame. We've had 20 years of good music pissed away bacause of it.

Comment

• JCOOK

Lets' talk here boys-- FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NO DAVE WITHOUT ED!!
                  AND THERE IS NO ED WITHOUT DAVE !!--GOT IT--

Now fuck off i'm tired of 'splainin

Comment

• jcarter33
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jul 2004

Man this site rocks. Can anyone land a finger on when Dave blew his falsesetta Out? His voice still rocks but he just doesnt yoodle like he used to! Anyway fuck Hagar and his half ass attempts at classic Van Halen songs live.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
                      Lets' talk here boys-- FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NO DAVE WITHOUT ED!!
                      AND THERE IS NO ED WITHOUT DAVE !!--GOT IT--

Now fuck off i'm tired of 'splainin
                      Good point, but even DLR Solo is pretty fuckin' good... not like CVH, but DAMN GOOD material.
                      If you listen to fools
                      The Mob Rules

Comment

• Davidsgrl
                        Groupie
                        • Jul 2004

I totally agree. Dave was better when he was in Van Halen, and Eddie was better before Van Hagar. It's pathetic how they can't stay in the same room together.
                        Death
                        Mistress of the Dark
                        God
                        Satan's Daughter
                        Me, myself, and I
                        The Female version of DLR,
                        ego and all!
                        Suki
                        The Official Baby of the Site
                        "Dont stick your tongue out at me unless you intend to use it!"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                          I'm fuckin' WAY BEYOND pissed... Ed can Toss Sam's salad, Goddamn it. I've had ENOUGH of his bullshit. Dave's last tour had the greatest set list ever(99.9% CLASSIC VH), and his band fuckin SMOKED IT!! Too bad Hagar doesn't want to do Classic material, that FUCKIN PUSSYASS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Not like Ronald McHagar could pull it off live ANYWAY! Sam=Moron, Ed=BIGGER MORON for allowing Sam in the band in the FIRST PLACE!!! Fuck those two assclowns, WE ALL know who the REAL DEAL is...

I prefer syrup.

Here, here.....chalk one up for the ol' Scotti.....I hear ya, I'm with ya and in the immortal words of AC/DC, ( I ) SALUTE YOU.
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• jharp84
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Tis' a shame The Diamond doesn't write an album of originals w/ current solo band as that would put the joke that is van hagar to shame no doubt!!

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

More talk than action, I guess!

Originally posted by IMFUCKINPISSED
                              Oh yes one other thing! Only 199 people have signed the petition for Dave video? What the fuck over? There should be 2199 people on there by now! Get your Roth Army asses on there and sign up!
                              FUCK YOU SHEEP LOVERS THAT COME HERE AND DON'T DO YOUR PART!
                              I signed it! I guess it's more fun slouching on the couch than to actually "STAND UP" for what you truly believe.

Fuckin' slackers! YOU'RE ALL FUCKIN' FIRED!!!!!!!!

LMMFAOBT!
                              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...