X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EddieVHfan
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Aug 2004

The truth about Van Halen.

You guys are all pathetic. Do you guys really think that your anti-Eddie and anti-everything-but-Dave ranting is making a difference in anyone's life? Do you think Eddie is sitting at home in front of the computer crying in shame? Do you think you're making Sammy Hagar nervous? Move on!!! Don't get me wrong, I am a big Dave fan and I love his work in Van Halen, and his solo records too. When I came to this site, I just wanted to get some DLR updates and info. I didn't realize it was gonna be a site full of Dave's whining and jealousy. Honestly, people. Eddie Van Halen is the reason that Van Halen wasn't just another rock band. The main allure was Eddie's groundbreaking playing, not Dave's extroverted stage antics (albeit entertaining). Dave wasn't setting any new benchmarks with that. And I guarantee you, the first thing that comes to people's minds when they hear Van Halen is Eddie. That's just common sense. Now you can rip him all you want, say alcoholic this, and asshole that, but the truth stands: Van Halen is still going and going strong. You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but it's true. And Eddie is still the most influential in history. Not Hendrix, Clapton, or Vai. EVH. Now, that I've said it, I'll just sit back and watch the forum clutter up with people calling me a faggot (a lot of homophobia on this site) and trying to get me banned. So have it. And try and accpet the truth. Peace.
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wow, how original. Ya know none of this has ever been said before..........you're really special you know that?! Now fuck off dime a dozen sheep.

Comment

• EddieVHfan
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Aug 2004

No matter how many times the truth is spoken, it's still the truth. By the way "dime a dozen sheep" is real original too. Good effort!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by EddieVHfan
        You guys are all pathetic.

That's how to get us to listen...

Do you guys really think that your anti-Eddie and anti-everything-but-Dave ranting is making a difference in anyone's life?

Yes.. mine...

Do you think Eddie is sitting at home in front of the computer crying in shame?

No, but he's probably sitting in a corner somewhere drunk...

Do you think you're making Sammy Hagar nervous?

No... Who gives a fuck about Sammy Hagar ?? Well, thefive does...

Move on!!!

Fuck you!!!

Don't get me wrong, I am a big Dave fan and I love his work in Van Halen, and his solo records too.

That's nice, welcome to the Army...

When I came to this site, I just wanted to get some DLR updates and info.

You've come to the right place...

I didn't realize it was gonna be a site full of Dave's whining and jealousy.

Dave whines on this site ???

Honestly, people.

Honest ??

Eddie Van Halen is the reason that Van Halen wasn't just another rock band.

There's something new...

The main allure was Eddie's groundbreaking playing, not Dave's extroverted stage antics (albeit entertaining).

That's debatable...

Dave wasn't setting any new benchmarks with that.

That is bullshit...

And I guarantee you, the first thing that comes to people's minds when they hear Van Halen is Eddie.

How can you "guarantee" this ?? The first thing that comes to my mind is Dave...

That's just common sense.

Common sense ??

Now you can rip him all you want, say alcoholic this, and asshole that, but the truth stands: Van Halen is still going and going strong.

Edward is alcoholic this, and asshole that, and the truth is this: Van Halen is tanking...

You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but it's true.

I'm getting tired of this bullshit...

And Eddie is still the most influential in history. Not Hendrix, Clapton, or Vai. EVH.

The David Lee Roth Army loves the old Eddie Van Halen...

Now, that I've said it, I'll just sit back and watch the forum clutter up with people calling me a faggot (a lot of homophobia on this site) and trying to get me banned.

Faggot... I'm gonna try to get you banned...

So have it. And try and accpet the truth. Peace.

Later asshole...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Read this guys profile if you want a laugh.

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EddieVHfan
            Eddie is still the most influential in history. Not Hendrix, Clapton, or Vai. EVH.
            If those three songs are representive of Edwards six years of ten albums worth of material, then your laboring under an illusion yourself.....wake up...
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
              Read this guys profile if you want a laugh.
              Biography: Guitar player, better than all you guys. Huge Van Halen fan (ALL VAN HALEN). I am a big Dave fan, but let's face it, Eddie's the reason that Van Halen is so popular. I think you guys are making fools of yourselves with all this shit-talking.

Oh to be young and stupid again..........
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

"Dont get me wrong, I am a big Dave fan"

I always stop reading at that point.......

Its impossible to be a big Dave fan and have such
                a mindset.

Move along, next Sheep !!
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• frenchie
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2004

it's hard to be a fan..............;i'm a van halen and david lee roth fan.i know.....i'm a faggot........

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

LOL......

Poor old frenchie......
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I like the line "You guys are making fools of yourself with all this shit talking"

That shit talking started with EVH/AVH when he was two years old, and is continued to this day.......
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DaveTheSoulOfVH
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2004

"Eddie Van Halen is the reason that Van Halen wasn't just another rock band. "

David Lee Roth is the reason that Van Halen wasn't just another rock band too, coz he brought a Sinatra,Joplin or James Brown kind of influence to the band . To me, Van Halen is like a fusion band in a way...Van Halen style is the alchemy between Dave & Ed, it's more than just basic rock'n roll

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

He plays guitar better than all of us...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Van Halen is dead and has been since 84. Was resurrected briefly in 96 (like Christ for Easter?) then dies again, and hasn't been seen since. But long live Dave! Why is this even being discussed again? Some newbie trying to "make a point" about Ed being God again?
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                              Commando
                              • May 2004

Eddievhfan, I have to disagree with your opinion. DLR and Ed had a powerful chemistry that made them one of the greatest rock bands of all time. If Hagar was the first singer they never would have made it. Gene Simmons and Warner Bros. witnessed the combination of DLR's onstage presence and Ed's guitar virtuosity. And the incredible background harmonies that separated them from other hard rock acts. I have nothing personal against Hagar, but he is just another frontman with 0 charisma. This makes Van Halen an ordinary band and lackluster ticket sales and radio play are proof of this theory. With classic VH you had the showman and the musician, with that combination you can't lose.

Comment

Working...