X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Kerry Has 'Secret Plan' For Iraq

Stephanopoulos - "What are the differences between your approach and President Bush and Iraq going forward?"

KERRY: "I've been involved in this for a long time, longer than George Bush. [sic] I've spent 20 years negotiating, working, fighting for different kinds of treaties and different relationships around the world. [sic] I know that as president there's huge leverage that will be available to me, enormous cards to play, and I'm not going to play them in public, George. I'm not going to play them before I'm president. "

Stephanopoulos - "Senator, forgive me. It sounds like that famous old Nixon secret plan."

KERRY: "I don't care what it sounds like, it's truth.
    I don't care what it sounds like. The fact is that I'm not going to negotiate in public, today, without the presidency, without the power. I'm going to do that as president, and people will have to judge my 35 years of involvement in foreign affairs, my 20 years as a senator fighting to make things happen. "

Wow. If George Bush said this he'd be crucified in the press. He's got a secret plan for Iraq, that he's not gonna tell us about, and he'll implement it only if he's elected? Is this guy nuts? This is bordering on mental illness.
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

It is secret, only Ford knows about it, because he fears the BCE will ape and use it as THEIR plan. Which more or less is saying, let's see what Bush does and what the public thinks, then I'll do the opposite of whatever doesn't get a perfect reaction.

I think he might beat clinton in the wormy dept. Floppin and flopping. By the way, the "Kerry/Edwards plan" is a fascinating read. Haven't been this entertained with fantasy since Lord of the Rings.

I was talking to a friend today in Boston and we both agree this is his only shot. If Bush beats him, his career in politics will be winding down shortly. The Big Dig is almost done and all that fat labor ($$) support is drying up as he and Uncle Teddy don't have many more huge contracts to hand out. This is it.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

No fucking way will this fool be elected president...

What a pompous arrogant jerk...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Current Drudge headlines:

PROTESTERS SHOUT '4 MORE YEARS' AT KERRY RALLY IN DOWNTOWN MILWAUKEE

JOHN KERRY: 'I want to thank George Bush for sending the goons here tonight to excite us to do a little more work'...

TERESA HEINZ KERRY: 'They want four more years of hell'...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Here's my plan...

Re-elect George Bush and let this fool drift off into oblivion with algore...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            No fucking way will this fool be elected president...

What a pompous arrogant jerk...
            Yeah, what he said.

Perfectly stated.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And a guy who says GOD told him to bomb Iraq isn't a pompous, arrogant jerk?

Funny how none of you guys had a problem with George Bush Sr's "secret plans" to negotiate with Iranians, which enabled him and jelly bean head to "win" the 1980 election.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                And a guy who says GOD told him to bomb Iraq isn't a pompous, arrogant jerk?

Funny how none of you guys had a problem with George Bush Sr's "secret plans" to negotiate with Iranians, which enabled him and jelly bean head to "win" the 1980 election.
                Show me the quote where Bush said "God told me to bomb Iraq."

Oh yeah that's right, George Bush Sr. flew in an SR-71 to Iran and secretly negotiated to have the hostages released. So tell me, what's involved in flying the SR-71? People can just jump right in for a ride, right? Please elaborate.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

SR-71??? what the fuck are you talking about? :confused:

He flew on a chartered lear jet with a bunch of CIA fucks and met with the Ayatollahs in Paris
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    SR-71??? what the fuck are you talking about? :confused:

He flew on a chartered lear jet with a bunch of CIA fucks and met with the Ayatollahs in Paris
                    Sorry about that. When this old conspiracy theory first appeared a long time ago it was said that Bush flew in an SR-71. I guess when people realized the impossibility of this they changed it to a Lear.

Comment

• distortion9
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2004

Kerry has a "secret plan" for us TOO. Here it is.

He will raise our taxes, gut the military, gut the CIA, FBI, Homeland defence, give up our countries right to defend itself & cede all authority of action to the UN which is full of countries that hate us.

He will turn the country into a liberal welfare state & then accuse GWB of doing it.
                      http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now as far as the Idiot Son of an Asshole's ridiculous claims of "killing for Jesus"...."

Road Map in the Back Seat?

By Al Kamen
                        Washington Post
                        Friday, June 27, 2003; Page A27

Imagine our surprise Wednesday to read in the Israeli paper Haaretz (online), that Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Abu Mazen, meeting recently with militants to enlist their support for a truce with Israel, said that, when they met in Aqaba, President Bush had told him this: " God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [ Hussein], which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                          Yeah, what he said.

Perfectly stated.

It's called respect for the current administration. He's not going to lay out all his plans while Bush is still implementing his. You guys are nuts.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• distortion9
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            It's called respect for the current administration. He's not going to lay out all his plans while Bush is still implementing his. You guys are nuts.
                            lol
                            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                              Is this the same respect that's shown while accusing the President of lying to promote "his" war? Or the same respect while saying the President is "fucking up" the war in Iraq? Or perhaps the same respect Kerry's shown for the President when he claims that many "foreign leaders" have confided in him that they wish he were the President?

I suppose Kerry was also showing "respect" for his fellow Vietnam Vets when he returned home, only to protest them with Hanoi Jane Fonda while accusing them of imaginary war crimes...

Interesting way of showing respect.

Nice try though. Thank you, please drive around.

Comment

Working...