X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shepherd
    Full On Cocktard
    • Aug 2004

The flock

What a fantastic place you have here. So many butkicking, smacktalking, women groping testosterone filled nuts in one place. It brings a tear to my eye. For years I have been taunted by friends and family about how Sammy can sing better now, Dave has lost it and that of all things Eddie has gotten more proficient over the years due to Dave's absence. How many times can one man express the care Dave put into the lyrics and music of the once mighty band Van Halen. It even continued on his solo persuits through his resourcefulness at finding the very best players to express his music faithfully and his lyrics which not only sound cool but express true lyrical intelligence when listened to or read carefully. For someone to suggest that sammy singing "I want to do her black and blue" and eddie recycling riffs off of past, better songs, is progress is ludicrous. As well, Dave never needed his own brand of tequila or his own bar to create a party atmosphere, he was/is the party. Put Dave in a room with a few of us and it is party central. Put sammy and a few sheep together and all you get is nervous sheep. This brings me to my last point. For most people here, these ideas are nothing new and should just put a smile on some of your faces but for some (and more each day) it needs to be reiterated. So to alll the sheep on this site, just remember, we are still talking about the virtues of Dave twenty years after he left Van Halen, can you really say the same thing will happen with sammy? Check his message boards, he can't even fill them now.

So sayeth the shepherd so fook the flock!!!!
    So sayeth the shepherd. so fook the flock!
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Re: The flock

Originally posted by shepherd
    What a fantastic place you have here. So many butkicking, smacktalking, women groping testosterone filled nuts in one place. It brings a tear to my eye. For years I have been taunted by friends and family about how Sammy can sing better now, Dave has lost it and that of all things Eddie has gotten more proficient over the years due to Dave's absence. How many times can one man express the care Dave put into the lyrics and music of the once mighty band Van Halen. It even continued on his solo persuits through his resourcefulness at finding the very best players to express his music faithfully and his lyrics which not only sound cool but express true lyrical intelligence when listened to or read carefully. For someone to suggest that sammy singing "I want to do her black and blue" and eddie recycling riffs off of past, better songs, is progress is ludicrous. As well, Dave never needed his own brand of tequila or his own bar to create a party atmosphere, he was/is the party. Put Dave in a room with a few of us and it is party central. Put sammy and a few sheep together and all you get is nervous sheep. This brings me to my last point. For most people here, these ideas are nothing new and should just put a smile on some of your faces but for some (and more each day) it needs to be reiterated. So to alll the sheep on this site, just remember, we are still talking about the virtues of Dave twenty years after he left Van Halen, can you really say the same thing will happen with sammy? Check his message boards, he can't even fill them now.

So sayeth the shepherd so fook the flock!!!!
    Dude, welcome!! I think you'll fit in excellently around here. I'd like to introduce you to my friends here (too many to name).

Have you checked out the SHEEP PEN? Me, Max and Guwapo are very proud of our work there (and we also get a lot of help from people like Bill and many others). I'd also like to proudly proclaim that I think we have the best collection of genuine sheep in North America. Nowhere else can you find losers as pathetic as cockvanhalen69 (our current SHEEP OF THE WEEK, by the way), Poop Boy, Town Idiot, Van Herpes, and many other losers.

If you ever get bored, go to the SHEEP PEN and taunt the sheep that are locked up there. And always remember, in any of the threads, if a sheep gets out of line and he/she is a member of the SHEEP PEN, you too have the right to order him back into the fucking pen!

GREAT TO HAVE YOU ABOARD!! This is the greatest Army in the world!!
    Last edited by Rikk; 08-04-2004, 01:40 AM.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• shepherd
      Full On Cocktard
      • Aug 2004

Thanks Rikk. I just noticed you're from Burlington. I'm right across the haze, in Hamilton. Glad to see another intelligent canuck on the board. Well, I'm off to herd some sheep

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Thanks Rikk. I just noticed you're from Burlington. I'm right across the haze, in Hamilton. Glad to see another intelligent canuck on the board. Well, I'm off to herd some sheep
        Whereabouts in Hamilton? I see you guys on the other side of the lake from my window!
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• shepherd
          Full On Cocktard
          • Aug 2004

Near limeridge.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Re: The flock

Thy rod and thy staff may comfort thee.
            Welcome to the valley of the shadow of death.

Comment

• shepherd
              Full On Cocktard
              • Aug 2004

Thank you kindly rustoffa

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Welcome to the Army, shepherd. I'm sure you'll find plenty of sheep around here to shear. I've got a couple of sheep you can start with: BIGBAGZERO and evhfan2.

Comment

Working...