PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ford Who Killed Rfk And Why?

JCOOK
08-05-2004, 01:57 AM
Sorry folks but i just had to.

TLR
08-05-2004, 02:38 AM
Oh, boy...this should be entertaining.

Dr. Love
08-05-2004, 08:36 AM
The BCE. They've been behind every killing since Jesus.

FORD
08-05-2004, 09:58 AM
It most definitely was NOT Sirhan Sirhan. The bullet which killed Bobby was fired at point blank range from behind his right ear. Sirhan was standing in front of RFK the entire time and could not have possibly fired that shot. Sirhan was under MK Ultra mind control, but probably intended as a diversion rather than the actual assassin all along. Bobby was most likely murdered by Thane Cesar, a security guard who was pressed up against Kennedy's back right side and was holding Kennedy's right arm in his left hand as Sirhan jumped out and fired his first two shots at Kennedy from several feet away. Don Schulman, the only eyewitness to correctly see that Robert Kennedy had sustained three bullet wounds, not two, saw this guard pull his gun and ostensibly fire back at Sirhan, Thane Cesar's bow tie, knocked off and lying near Bobby Kennedy as he died, seems to have been in the exact spot where the gun needed to be located that delivered the fatal bullet moving up and forward into Kennedy's brain: pressed up tight to Kennedy's back right side, and neck high. Thane Cesar owned a .22 (the caliber of Sirhan's gun), but said he sold it before the assassination. Then he said he sold it after the assassination. Then the gun was stolen from the new owner.

And yes, Cesar had ties to the CIA

EbDawson
08-05-2004, 02:48 PM
But if you were going to assassinate RFK, (especially if it was a conspiracy), why would you do it in a crowded kitchen where there were lots of witnesses all around RFK? Just wonderin'.

BigBadBrian
08-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It most definitely was NOT Sirhan Sirhan.

It was the sous chef, quite possibly the saucier. I'd be pissed off in that kitchen too if I had to make bechamel sauce every night. :gulp:

FORD
08-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
But if you were going to assassinate RFK, (especially if it was a conspiracy), why would you do it in a crowded kitchen where there were lots of witnesses all around RFK? Just wonderin'.

That was the perfect cover. You had a crazed madman firing a gun all around the crowd, Sirhan. And while the confusion was taking place, none of the dozens of witnesses in the room happenned to notice the security guard who supposedly pulled Bobby Kennedy down out of the line of fire was in reality blowing his brains out with a gun placed right under his ear.

It was doubtful that Thane Cesar was working alone... there was an FBI guy in charge of security that night, and it was his suggestion for RFK to leave the Ambassador Hotel through the kitchen. This FBI agent, possibly on orders from J Edna Hoover herself (whose battles with Bobby as Attorney General were well documented) might have led the Senator into an ambush :(

Warham
08-05-2004, 09:20 PM
Did the BCE kill Marilyn Monroe as well?

EbDawson
08-06-2004, 01:43 PM
That was the perfect cover. You had a crazed madman firing a gun all around the crowd, Sirhan. And while the confusion was taking place, none of the dozens of witnesses in the room happenned to notice the security guard who supposedly pulled Bobby Kennedy down out of the line of fire was in reality blowing his brains out with a gun placed right under his ear.

It was doubtful that Thane Cesar was working alone... there was an FBI guy in charge of security that night, and it was his suggestion for RFK to leave the Ambassador Hotel through the kitchen. This FBI agent, possibly on orders from J Edna Hoover herself (whose battles with Bobby as Attorney General were well documented) might have led the Senator into an ambush :(

Maybe so, but didn't RFK have his own personal security not any government agents? I think Rosey Grier and some football players were actually on it. Maybe there was alot of confusion in there, probably was, I just think somebody on his staff would have seen the security guard if he had shot him.

Rikk
08-06-2004, 01:50 PM
It's always struck me how some people think it's so totally normal that both Kennedys are murdered by crazed lone assassins when both are on the cusp of making real changes to the administration. Is it so hard to believe there are big, bad people with giant interests in the Kennedys not succeeding?

knuckleboner
08-06-2004, 01:53 PM
it's not that it's impossible to believe.

it's that there ARE crazed lone assassins out there who do things on their own, occasionally.

and in the absence of any solid proof, i personally tend not to lean towards the conspiracy.

FORD
08-06-2004, 01:59 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that JFK, RFK, and MLK were murdered by the same people. Malcolm X as well. Sure there were convenient patsies who took the blame, but nobody capable of critical thinking actually believes the lies anymore. Oswald of course was prevented by ever making his case by Jack Ruby. Sirhan is basically cuckoo for cocoa puffs, and James Earl Ray, before his death from liver disease, had convinced many people, including the King family, that he did not murder Dr. King.

One wonders what facts might come out about these assassinations once Poppy Bush is dead and burning in Hell.

knuckleboner
08-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Malcolm X as well.

malcolm x was killed by farrakahn and the nation of islam.;)

Warham
08-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Only problem is, Jack Ruby never said he was working for anybody, and no mob members had ever talked to the guy.

The problem is, with these stupid conspiracies, eventually you have too many people that need to be knocked off. Ok, Oswald kills Kennedy (or supposedly didn't), then Ruby kills Oswald. Who was supposed to kill Ruby? Why didn't he mention anything? And if somebody was supposed to knock off Ruby, then who would knock off that guy. The list would be endless.