Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOBW drop 10 spots to number 13

yep...

To repost some of what what I said in the "VH week 2 sales" thread from the other day-

Such a huge drop in week two, not that it truly opened strong (which those in-the-know understand the significance of), indicates ONE thing... its dead in the water already.

The public at large is not so stupid. They, literally, are NOT buying.

This, even moreso than the absolutely dismal 7,000 average paid nightly stat shows just how disinterested the public at large is in this Van Hagar reunion.

The fat lady is singing, and her name is Sam.

Nuff said.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Ouch.

Spin that, Sheep.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

At least this tour/CD has proved once and for all that Sammy Hagar is not very popular and David Lee Roth will indeed go down in history as THE lead singer for Van Halen. Ed might as well crawl back into his studio and rot.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

NOW spam will start doin' the interviews and claim that sales are soft for the BOBW set cuz EVERYONE on the planet downloaded the new trax!!! LOL

EDWARD: You still have time!!!

Finish up this so called pathetic "reunion" tour, get back home, and give Dave a call!!! Bring this whole VH thing full circle again and go out like you guys came in!!! STOP trying to tarnish the GOLD, Classic VH will never die, donchu get it EDDIE???

No matter how much the current Vh line up and management try,
          DAVID LEE ROTH will forever be known as "DAIMOND DAVE", "THE" lead singer for this once untouchable "lil Rock band from Pasadena"...VAN HALEN!!!

Eddie for chrissakes...Bring it full circle man...

Long Live Classic VH!!!

Comment

NOW spam will start doin' the interviews and claim that sales are soft for the BOBW set cuz EVERYONE on the planet downloaded the new trax!!! LOL

Finish up this so called pathetic "reunion" tour, get back home, and give Dave a call!!! Bring this whole VH thing full circle again and go out like you guys came in!!! STOP trying to tarnish the GOLD, Classic VH will never die, donchu get it EDDIE???

DAVID LEE ROTH will forever be known as "DIAMOND DAVE", "THE" lead singer for this once untouchable "lil Rock band from Pasadena"...VAN HALEN!!!

Long Live Classic VH!!!

Comment

second week sales for "BOBW" is 68,995...and it's already out of the TOP 10!!! hardly staggering...but expected!

if this shit keeps up, 98's "VH3" will have outsold this poorly conceived package!

Ed, tell Al to go fuck himself and go give Roth a call...

Comment

FUCK !

I thought this crap would at least outsell VHIII.

They should have had two CD's, one Real Van Halen,
                one Van Hagar. New songs from both singers.
                No mixing the two eras, and no fucking live Dave
                tunes sung by Sammy !!

Let the Rock gods condemn this one to the bottom
                of the charts within three weeks !!
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Re: BOBW drop 10 spots to number 13

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  yep...

http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/bb200.jsp
                  Hey Cock, what's going on? Saw that you posted this at the Links and they closed it. Just like when I post attendance stats there. They get all huffy and try to justify the numbers.

Hi jimmy!
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Re: Re: BOBW drop 10 spots to number 13

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
                    Hey Cock, what's going on? Saw that you posted this at the Links and they closed it. Just like when I post attendance stats there. They get all huffy and try to justify the numbers.

Hi jimmy!
                    They closed this ?? No shit ??

This is the Billboard chart ???

Is Brett really in bed with CCC and/or Van Halen
                    management ?? Man, that is weird... The truth on
                    a plate, closed.....

Makes you wonder......
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

I just watched my first Van Halen BOV2 commercial! LMAO! It was like the old K Tel commercials, with the songs going up the screen and the pictures to match the songs would switch between the classic VH and the Van Hagar that IS today. What a fuckin' joke. They'd go " own the entire collection of hits from..." and it would kick into Everybody Wants some to Love walks In, then back to Hot for Teacher then to When its Love. LOL Gee, I wonder what the motivational sell is here? As if anyone would choose the love songs over the hard classics. The commercial was def geared to the older fan. Sam looked like a white guy wearing an afro while the classic stuff looked damn cool.
                      Got me thinking though, they must be having trouble selling the new release if they are advertising like that. I remember when Van halen would release an album every year without the ads. Just the anticapation alone was the drive. 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982 then 1984. After that it got hazey but Im sure as shit, their albums weren't EVERY year.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

C'mon Eddie don't be stupid , give Dave a call !!! just for the love of good music and for the fans !!! Diamond Dave is the solution to resolve your problems

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark
                          FUCK !

I thought this crap would at least outsell VHIII.

They should have had two CD's, one Real Van Halen,
                          one Van Hagar. New songs from both singers.
                          No mixing the two eras, and no fucking live Dave
                          tunes sung by Sammy !!

Let the Rock gods condemn this one to the bottom
                          of the charts within three weeks !!
                          They would NEVER do that! They don't want more proof that despite all the "number one" albums and songs with Hagar the Dave stuff sells millions more.

They put the "Volume 1" tag on the first "best of" album, they could have easily made that all Dave material with the 2 songs. This one could have been Volume 2 with all Sam with the 3 new crap songs and it would sell worse than BOBW.

Comment

I wonder how much those TV commercials cost them...

Comment

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake

DAVID LEE ROTH will forever be known as "DAIMOND DAVE", "THE" lead singer for this once untouchable "lil Rock band from Pasadena"...VAN HALEN!!!

Long Live Classic VH!!!
                              AMEN! great post, worth a vote!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X