• Show
Clear All
  • shepherd
    Full On Cocktard
    • Aug 2004

Dave in Star Wars!!!

From Associated Press:

JEDI ROTH

In a bold move by director George Lucas, it has been confirmed that David Lee Roth of Van Halen fame will be included in the final prequel of the Star Wars series, Revenge of the Sith. The movie which opens in May, will be the final film in the Star Wars series. Roth is said to have a small cameo in a council meeting. More information is forthcoming.

Holy Shit!!!
    So sayeth the shepherd. so fook the flock!
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Man, is Roth cool or what? The only role Sammy would ever get would be to play younger Jabba the Hut.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• shepherd
      Full On Cocktard
      • Aug 2004

I hope Roth gets a lightsaber. Just imagine, Roth steps forward, says "look at all the sith here tonight" before he wastes them all!
      So sayeth the shepherd. so fook the flock!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by shepherd
        I hope Roth gets a lightsaber. Just imagine, Roth steps forward, says "look at all the sith here tonight" before he wastes them all!
        He takes one look at Anakin (Darth) and declares: "Don't swing that lightsabre at me! I'll fuck your Natalie Portman, pal!!!"
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
          Banned
          • Apr 2004

He'll be playing Princess Leah.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

*cough*bullshit*cough*
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ClubDave
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

this is the best news i have heard in so long.........dave is a fucking jedi at heart, and i hope they let him speak at least one line.......when he says anyhting i am just gonna burst out laughing in the theater, and everyone will be like, why are you laughing......to which i will reply, cause its david lee roth, dolemite motherfuckers!

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Oh my god, I hope that's true!!! How fucking cool is that?!??!

I see it now...

Anakin walks into the bedroom and finds Padme in bed with some blonde guy. Shocked, Anakin's anger takes over and he gets furious, using the force to smash shit around the house. Padme freaks and jumps under the bed.

Dave looks up and says...

"Hey man! Now check me out here - you AIN'T LUKE'S FATHER, BITCH!"

Next thing you know, here comes Vader...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  Oh my god, I hope that's true!!! How fucking cool is that?!??!

I see it now...

Anakin walks into the bedroom and finds Padme in bed with some blonde guy. Shocked, Anakin's anger takes over and he gets furious, using the force to smash shit around the house. Padme freaks and jumps under the bed.

Dave looks up and says...

"Hey man! Now check me out here - you AIN'T LUKE'S FATHER, BITCH!"

Next thing you know, here comes Vader...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it!!! Luke's father is Dave!!! And only David Lee Roth could make Anakin angry enough to have him turn to the Dark Side of the force! For Christ's sake, Darth probably became so fucked up that he started listening to Van Hagar!!!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Can somebody do me a photoshop edit of the 5150 band photo and throw Darth Vader over Sammy Hagar? Man, that'd be the shit...LMFAO

(seriously, I AM laughing my fucking ass off here)...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Sarge
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by shepherd
                      HAHA!
                      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
                        He'll be playing Princess Leah.
                        You'll be playing the same fucking goon that you've been playing your entire life.

I'm positive that people locked you in your locker throughout both highschool and junior high. Also, I'll bet anything that you were such a twat that even the fucking janitorial staff would not let you out.

You are one of those beyond clueless fuckers that just don't get it.

Also, what the fuck kind of statement are you trying to make with that moronic avatar? Jesus Christ and Charles Manson meets a strobe aye? Well, they both had beards so it's funny right? WRONG!!!! Is it some sort of statement?

You are such a tool and I feel so sorry for you.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Dave in Star wars would kick ass!!!!!!

I just hope he gets some major time in the movie and gets to speak.

Episode 1 and Episode 2 of Star wars sucked, but this should be a lot better with Dave in it.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Dave isn't going to fucking be in Star Wars. I'll be willing to bet Mezro's left nut on it.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

If it was on the AP, they would have had something about it on one of the star wars sites - I just looked and there's nothing up about it, so probably not.

Still would be fucking cool though, no?
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...