Any Cure For Mad Sheep Disease

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Any Cure For Mad Sheep Disease

I see a lot of mutton from the links over here eating their own feces.
    Its' quite obviuos that mad sheep disease has hit. Is there any known cure?
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Only one cure I'm afraid...a one-month sentence into the SHEEP PEN and the burning of your Sammy Hagar posters.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

If ridding the world of sheep and their behavior is what you are looking to achieve, then "yes" there is a cure.

Dig a big ditch

Push them all in

Dump all of the Spermy Gaybar music and assorted Warborita merchandise into the ditch on top of them

Pour the dirt back on top of them

(they deserve worse than this, though)

Comment

• scottydabodi
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

The cure for sheep... Mass Extinction is the only thing that comes to mind... how to achieve that, you ask? All ROTH Diehards build a MASSIVE Bomb Shelter 150 miles deep into the Earth, stock it with 100 years of supplies, and move there(with Dave), THEN take an Asteroid the size of China, crash it into the Earth... Party til the dust settles, repopulate the Earth with Roth Fans... HA HA!!!!!!!!
        If you listen to fools
        The Mob Rules

Comment

• kennyboy
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

Poor little bitches!
          http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Tom Foolery
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
            The cure for sheep... Mass Extinction is the only thing that comes to mind... how to achieve that, you ask? All ROTH Diehards build a MASSIVE Bomb Shelter 150 miles deep into the Earth, stock it with 100 years of supplies, and move there(with Dave), THEN take an Asteroid the size of China, crash it into the Earth... Party til the dust settles, repopulate the Earth with Roth Fans... HA HA!!!!!!!!

You guys are crazy, i like you, but you're crazy

A cure for mad sheep disease? How bout a stead dose of classic VH, until they realize that they dont know anything and they are just here to piss people off and giving all the other real Sam fans a bad fucking name
            2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
            http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Here's a cure.....IGNORE THEM, CLOSE THEIR THREADS AND THEY'LL GET BORED AND GO AWAY!

Everyone knows that if you pour gas on a fire it gets bigger, but take away the fuel and the fire goes out.
              Just like Van Halen, Dave was the fuel, and when he left the fire went out. (or it slowly burned as a soft blue flame for a few years, then died)
              I've been saying this since the insurgency began, but it always falls on blind eyes, lol.

I will admit that it has been fun on occasion to rip a new asshole in a few sheep who have an agenda coming here.
              But for the most part, most of them didn't even deserve a single reply.

Comment

Working...