WHO is the Team to beat this year in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave IS VH

WHO is the Team to beat this year in the NFL?

Who is the best teams in the NFL this year?
  • wraytw

Re: WHO is the Team to beat this year in the NFL?

The Colts, of course.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I'll say the Patriots, until somebody knocks them off.

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        I'll say the Patriots, until somebody knocks them off.
        I concur.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Mama's Fool
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

The Pats are the obvious choice in the AFC but there's another team for them to worry about in the NFC.In the NFC I'd take the Vikes for a couple reasons:

The defense is much improved
          Their running backs are fine and they have great depth
          They added Marcus Robinson to go along with Moss
          The Eagles will come close, the Terrell Owens experiment will blow up in their face and a tough division race will cost them home field advantage
          The Pack will have a down year because of their defense ,the Bears already have injury problems, and the Lions may be their toughest competition in their division meaning they most likely will get home field
          The NFC South will produce a paper champ, and in the NFC West the Seahawks will make the playoffs but not make it to the Super Bowl

Comment

• Vanstonica
            Roadie
            • Jun 2004

As a Falcons Season Ticket holder, I'd like to say us....but there's too much riding on Vick staying healthy.

I'm going to throw in a team that's always good, but hasn't been GREAT in a while. How about the Pack? Brett Favre's got a great offensive line, some pretty good recievers, and one of the top 2 or 3 backs in the league to hand off to in Ahman Green. I say Brett goes out on top, and hangs it up after the season.

Comment

• fanofdave
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

I'm putting a couple of dollars on the Seahawks.
              They lost in overtime last year in a game they
              should have won. They'll be hungry, they had
              a good draft, their defense should be better, too.

Love those longshots; give me the Seahawks.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I'm a Lions fan, so I'm hoping for at least an 8-8 record this year.

::crossing fingers::

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mama's Fool
                  The Pats are the obvious choice in the AFC but there's another team for them to worry about in the NFC.In the NFC I'd take the Vikes for a couple reasons:

The defense is much improved
                  Their running backs are fine and they have great depth
                  They added Marcus Robinson to go along with Moss
                  The Eagles will come close, the Terrell Owens experiment will blow up in their face and a tough division race will cost them home field advantage
                  The Pack will have a down year because of their defense ,the Bears already have injury problems, and the Lions may be their toughest competition in their division meaning they most likely will get home field
                  The NFC South will produce a paper champ, and in the NFC West the Seahawks will make the playoffs but not make it to the Super Bowl

Okay...no team led by Mike Tice will ever win the Super Bowl...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I like the Seahawks...good line...great receivers...good qb...good back...

it's all up to the defense...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Okay...no team led by Mike Tice will ever win the Super Bowl...
                      Mike Tice isn't a bad coach. He is alot better than Dennis Green the vikes former coach. Don't even get me started how Green Screwd up that football team.

Comment

Working...